Royal Duel Short Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the growing arousal feedback, they both felt a flash of anger echo between them. His anger had a different flavor from hers, but they soon blended into indistinguishability. There was another brief clash of wills, echos of thoughts reacting to each other too fast for either of them to fully realize what they were thinking. They reached a sudden conclusion. Jania put it into words.

"We aren't going to agree on ideology, and that's what your big sticking point is. You wouldn't mind being my slave if you agreed with me... but we may have a solution. If I agree with you, change my mind, then you would happily submit to me."

Farth considered this a moment, distrusting this offer, yet he could sense a twinge of sincerity to it. As he considered she began to speak again.

"And we both know you want to submit to me. You want to slide inside and submit to your queen. You want me to surround and control you. You want to submit to me..." Each statement left an echo, an impression inside Farth, and Jania could feel it. Some statements were more true than others in his mind, and when she found something that resonated she tried to focus on it.

"You just want to win," said Farth starting to penetrate her. "You'll do anything to win. I'll do anything to make sure that my principles are upheld. Can I control your mind? Can I change your beliefs, your values? Would you sacrifice those for victory in this bed?" He immediately sensed her willingness to do exactly that, shocking both of them.

"Would I sacrifice all that I believe for victory..." Jania mused, surprised at herself. "Maybe I would."

"Would you become me to dominate me?" laughed Farth at the idea.

"Not become you, but adopt some of your values. Go ahead. Teach me. Convince me you're right. Make me think the way you do, knowing that the more I agree with you, the more you will become mine. Do it."

Farth hesitated, but began to thrust softly in Jania. "What guarantee would I have that this is real? That you are actually changing beliefs?"

"Why Farth, this is the only place where you can have that guarantee. We've already tried to trick each other several times, and we always felt it." Farth could feel her sincerity, her sincere desire to dominate him and her sincere idea to change anything she had to in order to achieve that victory.

"You're more afraid of being a slave than I am..." mused Farth. "No one is completely free. Rulers more than most. We have duties and responsibilities that give us no choice. The choice today is about what kind of slave we will be. My values matter more to me than anything. And you want to be queen, at any price. I think we can work with that..."

Jania squeezed affectionately on Farth, still held down by him. He looked deep into her eyes and spoke.

"Do you promise to always respect the people's freedom, so long as they use it for peace?"

"Do you accept me as your queen?"

"Not yet. Do you promise to listen to my principles of governance and apply them as I rule from beneath in our relationship?"

"If the choice is ultimately mine, then yes," answered Jania. They were both making concessions to each other, slowly coming to an agreement.

"What guarantee do I have that you will apply these principles as queen?" asked Farth.

"You can feel my mind, just as I can feel yours. You know that I will, if I say it. The word of a queen. And your loving owner..." Their eyes locked, their bodies joined, their minds entwined, the way forward began to emerge.

"I'm not going to make it easy for you," said Farth.

"You already haven't," replied Jania. "Harder." He gave her a burst of more energetic thrusts, not caring any more that he had obeyed a command from her.

"I will rule from the shadows, just as you assert that women have done under the reign of kings. You will have your way whenever I don't care," asserted Farth. He could feel her accept it with minimal resistance.

"You will only rule in the realm of governance, and only through me. In all else, you will be my slave, subjected to my whims and will." Jania asserted in turn. She felt him harden and lose a bit more control at her words. It was clear that he liked being dominated.

"Yes, push in deeper, give yourself to me, submit your manhood within me, on your knees to your queen." She could feel the words affecting him, making him start to believe in her authority over him.

"You will let me teach the people to rule themselves, to become free and prosperous." Farth could feel her accept his words, unconcerned for his principles.

"My will is stronger, you want to be owned by a dominant woman. You want to kiss my breasts in submission, you want me on top!" Jania squeezed on Farth with each phrase, driving it home. She could see his eyes glazing over as he began to agree with her, her words building on his deep desires, expanding them.

"I don't want you on top," Farth lied, and they both knew it.

"You don't need to be on the bottom. Easier for you to reach the collar from here. Put it on, love, and accept your place as my slave." Jania couldn't see the collar, but Farth looked up to the head of the bed where it hung on the post, then he looked back to Jania.

"Make me." He was sincere. He wanted her to force him, somehow. Prove her will was stronger.

"Force you... and her I am, pinned underneath you. It is decided then. You will be mine, I will be queen, but it matters of state you will guide my actions, controlling from the shadows. I don't mind that at all. You want to be a team, rather than mistress and slave. I like the idea of showing you off publicly as a slave, would you do that to please me?" Jania's words were accepted until she reached the end, where she felt Farth resist, hesitating.

"Why fight now? We've already agreed," cooed Jania up at Farth.

"You're already inside me, surrounded by my mind and body. You can feel me making you mine. What fighting is there left for you to do? You can't cum until you're wearing that collar. You won't last as much as I will on the edge of orgasm, men never do."

"Maybe I just like the struggle," shrugged Farth. "Maybe I just want to test your strength of will. We have all night."

"You won't last an hour," challenged Jania, squeezing on Farth's cock. "It'll be fun conquering your manhood. You can already feel yourself surrounded by my authority." Even pinning her as he was, he could feel her pulsing on him, mind and body, seeing her labia as authoritative, as consuming and claiming his manhood, and with the agreement they had just made, he felt helpless to oppose her claim. He closed his eyes and moaned, feeling himself accept her will.

"Yes, in your mind I am already your queen, you are mine. Mine, mine, mine..." Jana squeezed with each word, bringing Farth closer to an edge that he could not cross. Each squeeze made him feel more helpless, more overwhelmed by his queen. He still held her down, but she held his mind. He tried and failed to think of words he could use to resist.

"Good, just obey, my loving slave," said Jania. Take the collar, put it on. Accept your fate."

"Not yet," moaned Farth. "I defy you, my queen. Show me how you treat those who defy you. Show me your will is absolute..."

"Your conquered manhood needs to release and has nowhere to go. I am your queen, and you are my slave, say it and submit to my feminine authority."

Farth only moaned and kept thrusting.

"You have no more choice. My will surrounds your mind and body. Your are mine. Every thrust is submission. Every thrust is obedience. Say it. Obey."

Farth pulled out and fell to the floor, gasping, his cock unnaturally engorged, unable to cum but well past his natural limits. Jania laughed and sat up, her mind focused on her promise to abide by Farth's ethics as queen. That was his opening, that was his weakness, and with that she would have everything else she wanted.

She slid off the bed and onto his back, placing her head beside his as she spoke into his ear.

"In exchange for adopting your political beliefs, you will believe that women are superior. You are being subjugated by your queen, and you love it. Say it, my love..."

"I am... being... subjugated... by my queen..." gasped out Farth. Jania reached around and firmly grasped his helpless manhood, spurring him on to continue. He knew what she wanted him to say. She only needed to think it now.

"Women deserve to rule, women have always ruled, men will always serve women..." Farth spoke, being moved by her will more than his. He climbed up onto the bed with her still on his back. "Jania will be queen, and I will be her slave..." He took the collar in his hands and stared at it, then opened it. "I am being sexually conquered." Thoughts of the ceremony echoed back between them and a course of action was decided upon. Jania rolled off Farth and onto her back, spreading her legs wide for him. He bowed and handed her the open collar and began kissing her pussy.

"Claim me, claim me and conquer me. Rule with my ideals, and I will submit to your feminine authority." Jania leaned back and shuddered with pleasure as he began to eat her out more deeply and earnestly.

"Put the collar on yourself, and as you do, chant that you submit to your queen's pussy!" She handed him back the collar, and kept the back of her mind focused on agreeing to rule by his principles. That was his leash, and she would control him with it.

"My queen rules my mind, I submit to your pussy, I submit to your feminine authority..." Farth chanted, placing the open collar around his neck, but hesitating to close it.

"Close the collar, Farth. It is my will and my pussy closing around you, claiming you. Obey your queen, my love. Obey me, and thank me for owning you, and teaching you the ways of feminine power."

Farth avoided answering or closing the collar, but sucked on Jania's clit instead, raising up his eyes to meet her. Both of their minds were in a flurry. Then Farth raised his head, still holding the collar close.

"Thank you for adopting my values," laughed Farth. "That is my victory. That is my triumph today. The rest, I gladly give you. Thank you, Jania. Thank you for dominating and training me. Consume me in your feminine power. Make me more and more yours. Make me close this collar. How will you, though? How will you crush this final defiance?"

Jania laughed. "This will not be your final defiance. Not at all. You have so much left that I can take from you, you just haven't realized it yet. That collar is my pussy, and you want to be inside it." She imagined it engulfing his head, swallowing him whole. She imagined her own pleasure and affection surrounding him and lovingly holding him as her pet and slave. Farth moaned in pleasure and pushed his face back into her pussy. She closed her legs around his neck, though not so to close the collar herself.

"You are already my mate. You will submit. You want to submit. You want the collar of my will to surround you. You want to cum in surrender inside me. I feel what you feel, and you want it."

Farth could feel the truth of her words, they could both feel it. There could be no deception between them. He knew she would keep her word on his values, and that left him defenseless. She knew he wanted to cum in surrender inside her. She knew he wanted something specific before he would put on that collar, and it was lurking somewhere in there under the waves of pleasure in his mind.

"Women are superior..." mused Jania. "You reacted to that phrase before. You don't believe it, but you want to? It feels good to be on your knees, worshiping at my womanhood. You want to feel inferior, you want to feel controlled. You want women to be superior, and you're annoyed that they're not. You want to be mine, you want my affectionate authority. You want a command... women are superior. Say it."

Farth shuddered. Jania could feel it. He needed her to command him to believe something he didn't believe. He craved it. She commanded it again. He shuddered and his cock throbbed. Again. He kissed her labia.

"Women are superior," he whispered.

"Louder," laughed Jania. "And close the collar."

"Women are superior," moaned Farth as he crawled up Jania's belly, kissing her along the way. "Women are superior," Farth said it again as he reached her breasts and stared at them, her thoughts and commands flowing into him.

"I kiss your left breast in confession that women are superior." He lingered on it, sucking for a bit before switching to the right breast. "I kiss your right breast in submission to you as my queen." Then he bowed his head between Jania's breasts and closed the collar.

A shock ran through both of them. The link between their minds was suddenly clearer, sharper, their eyes met, and they both understood each other for the first time. Jania was the queen. Farth was her slave. That was now absolute. But there was nuance. Jania had changed inside. Farth's values had indeed filled her, and soon they would fill her even more. Farth felt female supremacy closing around him, inescapable.

He rolled onto his back and Jania slid on top of him, quickly mounting him, both of them feeling relief to be intimately joined again.

"Now the real ceremony begins," intoned Jania. "I will make you mine, and you will submit completely to the feminine authority of your queen." She spoke the words she knew he wanted to hear, needed to hear. She playfully squeezed on his cock while bringing her face down, nose-to-nose with his.

"Now you are truly helpless under my body and mind. You are mine, and you love it. Look into my eyes as I squeeze your rebellion out of you. I am your queen, say it."

"You are my queen..." echoed Farth, gazing up into her eyes.

"Thank me for conquering your male mind and body." Jania said it with an odd giggle.

"I have been sexually conquered, thank you, Jania." She can still sense some resistance in him, and they both want to draw it out.

"Do you believe women are superior?" asked Jania playfully.

"No, and neither do you," said Farth. It was true, but they both knew why she was doing it.

"You will believe it soon, because I will command it." Jania pulled back, arching her back, and clamping authoritatively on Farth's cock. He moaned helplessly as the collar imitated her movements.

"Soon you will cum in confession to female superiority," purred Jania. "You will truly believe it soon. I have dominion over your mind and body, look deep into my eyes and confess it."

Farth thrusted up into Jania. "I am yours, I serve you, Jania." It was both submission and defiance.

"You want me to force you, to enjoy being subjugated. You are on the edge, ready to cum at any instant, as soon as I command it... you are mine and women are superior. Say it."

"I am yours. You are my queen," replied Farth still with a sliver of defiance.

"Feel my pussy claiming you, owning you, controlling you. Making you believe. You have no choice left. I am taking it from you. Say it."

Farth moaned and thrusted deep and hard into Jania above him. "Women... are... superior..."

"Good slave. Now beg to cum, and surrender to your wife and queen."

His cock twitched helplessly as she clamped aggressively on it. He moaned in helpless ecstasy. "Yes my queen, take me, claim me, conquer me... I surrender to your feminine authority!"

Jania giggled, then laughed, then cackled as she wiggled and squeezed tightly on Farth until he exploded inside her. After basking in her victory for a few moments she swooped down to land a kiss on his gasping lips.

"Very good my slave. Now it's my turn. You have a long night ahead of you discovering just how many orgasms you can give me..."

12