Matriarch Reward

Story Info
A soldier is rewarded by matriarch allies.
3.1k words
4.31
8.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
115 Followers

Over one hundred prisoners. Against all odds, you had not only escaped, but turned the tables on your captors, trapping them in their own facilities. They'd made mistakes, to be sure, and you'd taken advantage of those mistakes to maximum effect. But then what? They'd get out eventually and you weren't going to be able to stop them yourself... so you did the best you could, you broke into their com station and sent out a signal for help.

And your nearest allies responded. The Rians. Four choppers full of mechanized soldiers. They were certainly a sight to behold, fearsome women wearing amp suits that could carry heavy weapons and out run many vehicles.

With the Rian soldiers here to take control, the base personnel and soldiers were quickly rounded up and secured. At this point you were expected interrogations and possibly executions, but the Rians had something else in mind. All of the prisoners were gathered together into the central mess hall, beds cushions were dragged in from the barracks, and several of the Rian soldiers and officers exited their power armor and began to mate with the prisoners while the others were forced to watch. Some of the Rians opted to be placed under cover, while others performed the act in full view, for all to see.

It quickly became apparent that the Rians were using some kind of sexual mind control or interrogation on the prisoners. They surrendered security codes, plans, procedures, and more with just minutes of interrogation. After each prisoner was interrogated his Rian interrogator made him confess female supremacy and submission to the Rian matriarchy.

Afterwards the prisoners had a dazed expression, eyes wide, expressions changed. The Rians tell you that the effect is not permanent and that they will need further training until they can be made into proper slaves. After watching several dozen of these ceremonial subjugations you begin to find yourself becoming aroused. There is something deeply erotic about what the Rians are doing to the prisoners, and you even begin to feel a tinge of envy for them.

The subjugations continue in shifts, but eventually the Rians become weary and announce a break. The subjugations will continue at dawn tomorrow. You join the soldiers, many now outside of their amp suits and eat lunch with them. You are the only man at the table, but one of the officers points you out, and recognizes your role in the victory. All of the women give you a shouted accolade. Then someone asks you how you felt about the subjugation ceremony. You admit that you'd never seen anything like it before, and the thought had crossed your mind that if this is how enemies are treated, what treatment would you have in store for allies?

That got a laugh from the Rians, and several comments about you deserving a reward for what you had accomplished. The officers agreed that nothing would be done to you against your will, and that you could have your pick of the Rian soldiers and officers to give you a personal reward. You pick out a particularly shapely Rian officer and she takes you aside to what used to be the officers' quarters of the base and closes the door behind her.

"Well, you already saw what we did with the prisoners. Would you like to experience something similar? Not sure? Don't want me to control your mind? Or maybe you do?" She laughs at your uncertainty and sits you down on the bed next to her.

"Look, you know we're a matriarchy, but we do have men and frequently reward them for good behavior. Soldiers? Well yes, we do have men in the military, quite a few, in fact. What you saw here are our special forces and officers, which are all women. Most soldiers are actually men, with women as officers to control them. We believe men are meant to be controlled."

"Isn't that what you want from me? You saw how we controlled our enemies and thought that as an ally you could get the same treatment? Not exactly the same? Well then how would you like it to be different? It's natural for men to want to be controlled, isn't it? Not where you come from? But you're not sure what you want?"

"Alright, let me see if I follow you here. You saw us mind controlling the prisoners, and you found it exciting, and you want to know if there is a different version of the same treatment that we could do to you as a reward, one that doesn't leave you as a slave? Well, when we reward a man for a job well done, he's usually already a slave to one of us. As a foreigner you're a bit of an odd case, but we can work something out. What if you like being a slave? Rian men sure do. Your free will? Oh, slaves have free will, especially useful ones like you. You just use it to serve your owner. But that's easy, I can give you a choice. I'll make you my slave for a day, and at the end you can go free or choose to stay."

"Have sex without making you my slave? What's the point in sex at all? It's only good for controlling men and making babies, and we're all on inhibitors at the moment, can't make babies while on duty. Well, you want pleasure in any case, as a reward, right? Great, we can start with that. That's right, lie down and I'll just straddle you here. Watch me as I strip for you, and go ahead and copy me, that's right, match me for every article of clothing I take off. Good... already hard. And soon to be harder. Let me hover over you for a moment."

"What did you like most about what we did the to prisoners? Just the sex? Were you surprised at how we used it to control them? Do you wonder what it would be like to be controlled? Oh? You were skeptical, found it hard to believe? Maybe I could make you a true believer, show you just how easy it is to control a man? Just look at me, watch my breasts as they hang over you, look into my eyes as you feel my feminine authority. Offer me your cock, you know you want to."

"Good, how does it feel to be inside me? Oh, I haven't done anything yet. If you feel like I'm controlling you already I assure you that it's all in your head. For now. Offering your cock to me was your first gesture of submission though. We Rians are big on creating a bond between mistress and slave. But don't worry. For today, I'll play catch and release. And I've already caught you. The question is now what should I do with you?"

"Let's start with the question you are so curious about. Can I really control you? Feel that? My pussy is talking to you, pulsing on you, showing you who's in charge. Directly from my mind, to your cock, to your mind. Women are designed to control men, but most women just don't know how. Or they squander their power. But look up into my eyes as my labia claim you."

"You can feel the truth of this position. You want to have a woman over you, owning you. It is what all men crave deep inside. That is part of the truth that Ria uses to control men. Feel the pulses around your cock showing you the truth that your hardness is helplessness. Your hard cock is a control rod that any woman can control if she knows how, and that one of your deepest desires is to be controlled by the right woman."

"And just like that you're mine. I claim you. Just for now. There's lots of taming left to do. What's that? You don't want to be tamed? Domesticated? Well then what do you want? You're not sure? Then my will comes first. I already know what I want. And control is all about will, mine surrounding yours. If you don't know what you want, then I have the advantage, as if I didn't already. And you don't need to know, just accept my will. It's fun being captured, and it feels so good to be claimed. I bet you've never been claimed before, you poor thing."

"Well there's no doubt you're being claimed now. Your cock is mine, and it feels amazing. But you aren't one of the prisoners we just interrogated. You're the hero of the day, this is your reward, so you should get a choice, right? After all, it's not fair to give our enemies so much pleasure and our ally nothing for his efforts. So what do you choose? Relax, and give yourself to me? Or what? You can't decide? You can't think of anything else? Just stare at my breasts. Did you know that the male mind is designed to shut down at the sight of breasts? You love looking at them, and you love shutting down, submitting your thoughts to me, and letting my thoughts take control. That's what breasts are designed to do. Turn off your thoughts and let a woman take control, just as nature intended."

"There you go. Just keep staring. You can trust me, this is a reward, after all. Let my womanhood surround and absorb you. You feel my pussy going to work on you, squeezing around your cock and mind, you know what she's doing to you. You know she's making you her slave, even if only for a little while. All men resist being enslaved, but they always give in to a woman, they can't help it. They love the struggle. Do you love the struggle?"

"As you mate with me you are being educated. I can see the discovery in your eyes. You are learning the truth of feminine power, that even the women of your nation do not really know. You are being subjugated by an experienced officer of the Rian matriarchy, and she is rewarding you as only a matriarch can reward a man. My pussy is educating you, showing you the truth inside yourself. Relax and accept it. Relax and keep thrusting, offering me your cock, surrendering to your instinct and to me."

"My pussy continues to pulse, covering your cock and mind. She is speaking to you and you are starting to understand her words. Understand and obey. Understand and submit. Understand and surrender. Being mine feels amazing, and the knowledge and experience in my labia are overwhelming your manhood and increasing your arousal. As it increases, you lose control, just as nature intended. As you lose control, my words take control. They tell you to relax, to obey. This is a reward."

"A reward where you are losing control, where I am making you mine, at least for a little while. Like an amusement ride. You get strapped in, lose control for a bit, but then you walk away at the end. Only here you will walk away with a whole new way of seeing the world. Push deeper into me and feel the truth of female supremacy surrounding you. Feel my pulse suddenly freeze into a vice, holding you with adamant control. Very few women outside of Ria know how to do this, but the effect on a man is profound. You can no longer ignore your helplessness, no longer ignore my feminine power and authority."

"My pussy has you in her grip and you are mine. You cannot even thrust. You cannot move, you are captured, both in mind and body. Captivated. Now within my firm grip feel the pulsing continue, acting on you, mating with you. Some men find this disorienting, feeling a woman acting on him while he is helpless to her control. It is part of the revelation I am giving you. Your desperation is rising as you feel yourself becoming mine, as you feel the cock of your mind sliding into the labia of my will."

"Yes, struggle against it, fight me, resist the matriarchy. You'll just wear yourself out, and that feels good too. It feels good to be defeated, to be overwhelmed, to be captured and subjugated beneath the authority of my breasts. This is what you want deep inside, what all men want deep inside. So how are you any different from the prisoners we're interrogating? They're not getting off the ride once it's over. They will be trained again and again until they are broken. They will be slaves. They will have their will taken from them."

"You will be a pampered, coddled, spoiled, and seduced slave. Lovingly domesticated, then released. Most men come right back. Of course, even the most beloved slaves are put to work eventually. Men just aren't happy unless they have something useful to do. And that's for the best as well. But you don't need to work today, or even tomorrow, if you don't want to. I bet lots of our officers and soldiers would be happy to show you their affection if you can take it. So relax, enjoy it."

"And I can see in your eyes that you do enjoy it. You enjoy the struggle. Maybe you want to know what the prisoners felt as they were helplessly broken, one by one. You want to feel that same helplessness as I make you mine, as my pussy takes control. But this is not what they felt. You can't feel what they felt, because regardless what the treatment may have in common, we both know this is a reward. You know that whatever happens, you walk away free once we're done. You can look into my eyes and know the gratitude of the matriarchy, even as you submit beneath my breasts."

"That's right, stare at them. Feel their authority over you as the firm grip of my pussy continues to domesticate your cock. Stare at them. Surrender to them. See them as symbols of feminine authority. Suck on them in submission to the matriarchy. Suck on them as a reward from the matriarchy. That feels so good for both of us. Your obedience to my breasts feels amazing. Thank you for this symbol of submission to me."

"Feel the pleasure flood through you as my pussy asserts her authority and as you yield to my breasts. Are you ready to orgasm in submission inside me? Would you like to beg for it? Many men do. It is a lovely sign of submission to the matriarchy. You want to fight a bit longer? Alright. I'd be happy to playfully squeeze out the last of your resistance. Lots of men seem to enjoy that."

"Enjoy the struggle, feel your helpless cock inside me as I leave you no choice but to recognize the power of my pussy. Feel her pulsing on you, watch where we are joined as I lean back and reveal your captive cock to you. You can't cum without my permission. It is one of the most desperate things a man can feel, but it also feels amazing, the sheer, helpless, pleasure that I can give you. This is the power that the matriarchy has, to make a man helpless, mindless, desperately needing to cum. You can't think, can't help yourself. When you are like this, you want what I want, and it feels right. That is the truth of the matriarchy, that women have this power, if they are taught to use it, and men love being helpless against it."

"The time for your release has come. Lean back, look at where we are joined, or at my breasts, or at my eyes, wherever you please for your final moments. When you cum you will feel an overwhelming sense of pleasure, of defeat, of a desire to serve me. Feel the pulses coming faster and stronger, feel the truth of the matriarchy conquering your cock, fight the revelation with the last of your strength as you... cum! Cum in defeat! Cum in ecstasy! Cum in submission to the Rian matriarchy! Cum in glorious reward, knowing you have served us well. Cum inside me, in surrender to the reward you receive from my labia and under the authority of my breasts."

"There you go, breathe, relax, snuggle between my breasts. It can be overwhelming, especially when it's your first time. If you feel up to it, I'm sure that plenty of us would be happy to give you more. Yeah, I understand if you don't feel ready for that yet. What can you do for me? Ah, that's right, the overwhelming desire to serve me. That will go away after a bit, let's just snuggle for now. Did you like your reward? Yeah, that's what I thought. Go ahead and tell me how you escaped and captured everyone. Yes, telling me your story is a form of serving me. Don't too caught up in it though, this reward is for you, after all. For your pleasure. You deserve it after what you did for us."

"You need more? Alright, let's see... go ahead and kiss me from head to foot, that should feel more like you're serving me. With each kiss, tell me something new that you learned today. You know, I should get together with the other officers and have some more fun with you tonight. I'm sure they'd like to reward you too. Some of them have some great ideas of things we could do to you. I think I saw a pool out back... yes, go ahead and eat me out. No, you aren't actually my slave. I'm not even allowed to keep you for myself. You'll recover in a few minutes, no more than half an hour."

"Though I don't know how you'll feel after tonight. Most Rian men feel completely natural being slaves to their wives. I'm pretty sure we have to give you back to your military though. You can be our secret slave if you like though. Don't need to tell anyone. Just remember, you have the choice, I didn't take that from you. Not yet anyway... What happens if I command you to be free, are you really? That's kind of a philosophical question. I'd be happy to help answer it though. Later tonight, when we all take turns with you. Yeah, don't think too much about it. Just rest your head on my breasts... relax... you did well."

Nalith
Nalith
115 Followers