Royal Escorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you be a little quieter? I don't want to bother my neighbor on the left with the noise," he proposed.

"I'm pretty sure she would be perfectly okay with it," she giggled.

It was an odd response, but he asked no follow-up questions. However, to make him happy and keep pounding away, she did keep her voice down.

"If this is a dream, don't wake me," they thought in unison.

Towards the end, he sped up until he finally came inside her. She felt him filling her up. He made a loud groan of both pleasure and relief.

"Now, who is being noisy?" she teased.

"I'm just gonna rest for a while now," he said, exhausted.

He laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

She stood up and looked down at his sleeping form. "Typical guy. Always falling (She stifled a yawn) asleep after sex."

"Sleep actually sounds good about now," Hazel reconsidered. And crawled into bed with him and joined him.

A while later, Leo was shaken awake by Hazel standing over him. He looked up at her, half asleep.

"Grace? You are still here?" he said, confused.

"First of all, my name isn't Grace. It's Hazel," she spoke with annoyance in her voice. "Now, before you say anything else stupid. The real escort just showed up, and I sent her home," she barreled on.

"Wait... you aren't the escort?" he said, unable to help himself.

Her response was a glare.

"Who are you?" he followed up.

"I'm the girl next door," she replied.

She pointed to the house on the left.

He looked dumbfounded for a minute, then burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" she asked venomously.

"When I was filling out the Dream Girl profile, they asked me if I had anything I wanted to add. So I put I was looking for 'The Girl Next Door," he finished with a chuckle.

She didn't find this as amusing as he did.

Something else donned on him. "I guess that's why you said the girl next door wouldn't mind the noisy sex if the 'girl' was you," he realized.

"But why didn't you say you were the girl next door?" he inquired.

"I thought you were trying to be funny," she pointed out.

"And I didn't want to say anything that might make you stop fucking me," she admitted,

Thinking about the mind-blowing sex made her horny again."No. I'm mad at him for assuming I was some high-class hooker," she tried to convince herself.

"But why didn't you say anything when I groped your tits?" he wondered.

"Because I was already horny, and you grabbed me in the perfect place," she confessed. "I spent all day yesterday watching you unpack from my window, and you looked cute. And it got me hot. So, I tried to think of a way to introduce myself. But I hesitated because I figured you'd get all shy and tongue-tied. Then quickly close the door on me," she explained.

"When you said you knew who I was, I assumed you saw me watching you through my window. Not that you thought I was a prostitute," she added.

"I'm gonna go home now and decide if I ever want to see you again," she said, attempting to sound harsh. He remained silent as she got dressed and left.

After a minute, he smelled something beyond the musk of sex. The aroma seemed to be fresh baked goods. He followed his nose into the kitchen. He was surprised to find a basket of muffins sitting there.

"Where did these muffins come from?" he wondered.

"Wait a minute..." he suddenly understood.

Hazel's Perspective

The night before, while Leo was at home completing his perfect 'date' profile, Hazel was at a nightclub. Like most nightclubs, it was packed with too many guys and too few women. But after a few hours, she was feeling primarily ignored. Frustrated, she walked up to a handsome yet slightly drunk guy.

"Hi, I'm Hazel," she greeted him pleasantly.

The man looked up at her, then frowned. "I must be way too drunk. You look way too hot to be talking to me. Time to take a cab home," he rationalized. He got up and stumbled towards the exit.

"BUT I AM HOT!" she protested over the blaring club music.

"I'm not falling for that again," he shouted back.

"What a girl gotta do to get fucked around here," she complained.

A man, heavily intoxicated, found his way toward her. "Hey, beauti(Huuurkk!)ful."

"Oh, god! He is going to barf on me!" she worried, appalled.

The sober guys were too shy to talk to her, and the guys who were too drunk might throw up or couldn't get it up. Something called 'Whiskey dick.' Or guys expected a very beefy, jealous, bodybuilder boyfriend just to show up out of nowhere if they so much as glanced at her.

It was a lose-lose situation for her. Before some guy could ruin her sexy dress, she headed for the door.

'Looks like it's another lonely night for me and Mr. Vibrator.' she concluded, defeated.

She woke up the following day with only a slight hangover. Things, however, would brighten up when she saw a cute guy had finally moved into the house next to her.

She had been watching the muscular guy carrying boxes back and forth in the hot Sun. So why did it feel like she was the one burning up? She recalled the night before. She imagined it would end the same way. She felt like it would be neighborly to bring him a housewarming gift. "I'll make him some muffins. That way, I'll get a few more seconds to look at him before he gets all awkward and closes the door on me," she reasoned.

While the muffins were in the oven, she decided not to put on makeup. She didn't want to look too good. She would wear something casual so as not to intimidate him. And she would be friendly and not too forward. So as not to make him suspicious or nervous. Finally, both she and her basket of muffins were hot and ready.

She knocked on the door, wondering if he would be too shy to answer. She stood with the basket of muffins clasped behind her back. From that angle, they would go unseen.

"Hi, I'm from..." She began.

"I know who you are," he said with eagerness.

'I didn't even get to finish saying, Next door. I guess he saw me watching him through the window," she assumed.

The exact opposite happened to what she expected and dreaded. He invited her in. She shrugged her shoulders, thinking, why not?"Maybe in a couple of weeks, I can suggest that we go somewhere to eat and invite him to my place for sex," she plotted.

She saw his kitchen table and placed the muffins there. She wandered back to the front door to see what he was doing. He seemed to be looking for something. Feeling relieved, he closed the door.

She believed she was making small, harmless chitchat. Unable to see all the innuendos in it. She was under the impression he saw the muffins she had carried or left on the table. He had not. He invited her into the living room. Through the way he was staring at her body, she doubted he would notice if his house were on fire. She saw a magic eight ball had fallen off the table. She bent over to pick it up while commenting. "Outlook Good," it said. She scoffed at the idea."More likely, 'Don't count on it.' she said, being negative.

She was shocked when she felt her new neighbor press his body against hers from behind. His arms wrapped around her, squeezing her enormous tits in the process. Her nipples were already rock-hard. And here he was fondling them. She had barely got out a few words before this sensual assault.

Her mind raced with a hundred emotions.'Oh my God! What is he doing? Did he read my mind? Don't be stupid,' she replied to this inner monologue.

'I should tell him to stop,' she attempted to convince herself.

"I think... I think... I think...," she began.'You have the wrong idea', she finished in her head. But the way he was touching her gave her a second opinion.

'Oh, fuck it," she surrendered to her sexual urges.

"I think... you should kiss me lower on the neck," she responded, aroused. After that, it was her throwing up the white flag. She let the passion consume her. She didn't regret it for a second.

Third Person Perspective

Two days have passed since the mistaken identity fiasco. Despite the humiliation, he wanted to see her again. Out of curiosity, he checked the escort site. The picture of Grace was now up.

"Nope. That didn't look like Hazel at all," he admitted.

He was slightly worried about what Hazel would tell the rest of the neighborhood. It's an absurd idea after thinking about it.'So I went to deliver some homemade muffins to my new neighbor, and he fucked my brains out. Anyways, how is your day going?' he imagined her saying.

His doorbell rang soon after he got home from work. If it was Hazel, he expected her to say she never wanted to see him again or that she would let the whole thing go. He was completely taken off guard at what he saw.

The 'girl of his dreams' was dressed up as a pizza delivery girl holding a pizza box. "Hi, you ordered a large pizza," she said happily.

"Hazel?" he said, confused.

"I'm glad you got my name right this time," she taunted.

"Why are you dressed..." he started.

"Oh, I see you already got a large sausage," she said pervertedly, glancing downward.

With her free hand, she gently pushed him back into his house. There was a loud thump as the pizza box landed on the nearby kitchen table.

"Did you buy a pizza?" he inquired. "Those are usually empty during role-playing," he added.

"I know. But we will work up an appetite," she insisted.

"I feel like you are mocking me," he said good-naturedly.

"Well, since you believed I was someone else, I decided to show up as someone else," she rationalized.

"So you are not mad at me?" he questioned carefully.

"For what? Great sex? No. Sometimes, mistakes happen. And I'm glad this one did," she confessed.

After closing the front door, she faced him," Now pants off. This costume is due back at eight." she ordered.

Another night of great sex followed. When he woke up, she was gone. He only had to wait a day for her to reappear. This time, she dressed as a package delivery girl. "Hello, you ordered a package, sir," she said, sounding very businesslike. "Oh, I see you got a package for me, too," she said, turned on. She carelessly tossed the empty box aside and jumped into his arms. Her legs coiled around his waist.

She leaned forward and kissed him passionately on the mouth.

"OK, now you are mocking me," he replied with a smile.

The very next day, she showed up dressed as a birthday clown.

"It's your birthday. Time to open up your present," she said cheerily while undoing the top button on her shirt.

"Try again," he reprimanded her before shutting the door in her face.

A half-hour later, she reappeared as a cheerleader, complete with pom poms. "Give me a 'D'! A BIG 'D'!" she imitated a cheer.

"Now, you are showing up daily? You must like having sex with me," he teased her back for once.

"Oh, I'm just making up for lost time," she spoke cryptically. "Of course, it doesn't hurt that the sex is great, too," she finished.

"So you gonna let me in or what?" she said, being pushy.

"It wouldn't be very neighborly if I didn't," he said, acting cheeky.

Epilogue

This continued for weeks. She'd wear a silly costume, leading to mind-blowing sex. He would then take a nap afterward. While she took that chance to sneak out.

"This is ridiculous," he told himself. Friends with Benefits perk was nice initially, but he wanted a real relationship. He was tired of waking up alone with no one to hold, talk to, or do everyday relationship things with.

The next time, she showed up dressed as a succubus. "Per our contract, mortal, you can do any sexual thing you want with me," she said with a devilish smile. "Within reason. No butt stuff," she quickly added.

"No," he said, standing firm.

"No?" she repeated, disappointed.

"You are going to go home and wear some nice normal clothes, and I will take you to a fancy restaurant for a proper date. Where we will have a normal conversation," he insisted.

She frowned at him. She was accustomed to one-night stands. Any other kind of real relationship scared her.

"Afterwards, we will return to my place, and you will put back on your succubus costume for some extended lovemaking," he disclosed.

Her face brightened up once she heard this last bit of info.

"No sex till after dinner," he stated firmly.

She stood there undecided if she was willing to take this next step of actually dating a guy she was having sex with.

"The longer you wait, the longer you have to wait for the sex," he pointed out.

This took her out of her hesitation.

"OK. OK," she responded. "You drive a hard bargain," she jibed.

"Well, I am a businessman. I'm good at making deals," he divulged.

He watched her run back to her house. Her butt bouncing up and down like an adorable puppy.

"Huh. So she literally does live next door," he said, entertained.

She returned wearing a nice formal dress after ten minutes.

"I guess women can get ready quickly," he teased.

"Only when we have a reason to hurry," she said, feeling grumpy.

It turned out they had a great time together. They got to know each other and shared some playful banter. The chemistry they had when they first met grew stronger. She could see herself dating this guy and even becoming his girlfriend.

With the last bit of desert finished, she looked at him eagerly. "So, can we go home now?" she pressed.

"Good things come to those who wait," he told her.

"If I get any wetter, they will need a mop to clean the floor," she whispered to him.

"Check, please!" he audibly announced.

True to his word, they made love while she wore her succubus outfit. As hard as he tried, he couldn't stay awake when he finished. It had been a long day, and he was depleted. He feared he'd wake up, and she would have vanished again.

But when he opened his eyes an hour later, she was cradled under his left arm. Her eyes slowly opened.

"This is nice. I like this," she complimented.

"I like it too," he seconded her.

"You were right," she said unexpectedly.

"About what?" he asked.

"Good things come to those who wait," she quoted him.

They stayed in bed and watched TV that night.

At about midnight, she turned to him. "So you wanna go for round two? Is your 'good thing' ready and willing?" she hoped.

"I think you've earned it," he relented.

She sat up and put the plastic devil horns from her succubus outfit on her head before turning to him.

"I think it is time you learned why we are called a SUCCubus," she said gleefully.

Leo was at work the next day when he received a text and a picture.

'A naughty schoolgirl is waiting for you when you get home tonight. She is going to need some discipline. Signed your Dream Girl,' the text said. Accompanied by her dressed as said 'SchoolGirl.'

A co-worker was passing by when he noticed the text and pic.

"Whoa! Is that your girlfriend?" the co-worker asked, impressed.

"How did you meet a girl like that?" he questioned in awe.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Leo said honestly.

THE END

DISCLAIMER: This story neither promotes nor encourages sexual contact without consent. This silly story is to be enjoyed for what it is.

Edited by K.C. Leggs

12