Royal Playthings

Story Info
The Targaryen royals enjoy two new playthings.
2.3k words
4.58
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScribeX
ScribeX
16 Followers

Aegon Targaryen, first of his name, lords of the Andals and the First Men, king of the Six Kingdoms and known as 'the Conqueror', reclined on the black sheets of a four-poster bed high in the Aegonfort. The room was airy and bright, with gauze curtains that allowed the daylight but could not be seen through.

The bed on which he lay was an impressive piece of furniture, carved from Summer Isles mahogany and large enough to host four people. The black sheets and pillows were embroidered with the three-headed red dragon of House Targaryen. The floor was stone flags, but rugs of thick white wool harvested from the flocks of the Vale surrounded the bed and filled the empty space between the foot of the bed on the door, which was barred.

Aegon was naked. So was his wife, Rhaenys. And so were their guests, Mikaela Farman and Bella Belmore. The two girls stood at the foot of the bed, bracelets jangling as they ran their hands up each other's hips and fondled each other's breasts. Their lips met in demure, tentative kisses, their eyes sliding sideways towards the royal couple.

Aegon slid one arm behind his head as he watched the girls fondle each other, resting his skull on his sizeable bicep. He slid his other hand up and down the smooth skin of his wife's back. Rhaenys' platinum hair spilled over his lap, her attention diverted from the girls by her husband's erect cock. She was busy pleasuring him with her mouth, her tongue slipping out between her lips to slide across the base of his shaft.

Aegon nodded to the girls as he slid his hand down the edge of Rhaenys' hip and found her vulva with his fingers. Watching the girls shed their clothes and begin to explore each other's bodies had gotten her quite wet, and Aegon slid his middle finger through her slick folds. He rubbed her clitoris, eliciting a moan that was stifled by his cock.

'The queen enjoys watching you,' Aegon told the girls. 'Come closer.'

Rhaenys came off her husband with a gasp and turned to face the girls with hungry eyes as they climbed onto the bed. Both had pale skin, but Mikaela's hair was blonde and wavy whereas Bella's was brown and straight. Mikaela had strong hips and a generous bosom, whilst Bella was thin and less obviously endowed. Neither girl was yet twenty, and both had come to the Aegonfort to serve Aegon's queens as a token of their families' loyalty. It was Rhaenys who had noticed the two of them casting shy glances at one another while they poured her wine, and it was at the queen's suggestion that they had been brought to the high chamber to explore their desire for one another in front of the king.

Bella stopped in front of Rhaenys, nerves and arousal showing on her thin face as she eyed the queen's chest, where a diamond nestled between her breasts on a golden chain.

'Do you want to kiss me?' Rhaenys asked her.

Bella met the queen's eyes and nodded nervously.

'Go on,' Rhaenys encouraged her. 'The king is not jealous.'

Bella tipped her face upwards, dewy with expectation. Rhaenys cupped her cheek with one hand and slid the other round the back of her head, pulling her into a kiss. Their lips met and froze, and then Rhaenys tilted her face and their mouths opened, tongues tumbling together. When they broke apart Rhaenys slid her left hand from Bella's cheek to the top of her head and pushed her down, moving the girl's mouth onto her breasts.

On the other side of the bed, Mikaela Farman ran her hands up and down Aegon's calves, her eyes on his towering cock.

'Her Grace is so lucky to take His Grace in her mouth,' she purred.

'She is,' Aegon agreed. 'But a good king must give of himself to his subjects. Would you like a taste too?'

Mikaela nodded, eyes shining. Aegon watched as she came forward on all fours, her bum swaying with the slow, deliberate movements of her legs. She took his cock carefully in one cool hand and eyed it up close, sliding his foreskin up and down. Then she opened her mouth and slid her lips around the head, eyes rolling back as she pushed her throat onto his cock and took him far down her throat. She gagged, coating him in spit, then came off. Dropping her head, she kissed and licked his balls before sliding her tongue all the way up his shaft, then took him in hand once more, wrapped her lips around him and began to pleasure him in earnest.

Aegon lay back, enjoying himself as Mikaela went wild over his cock. Looking over, he saw Rhaenys kneeling with half-closed eyes, murmuring encouragement as Bella kissed and licked at her chest. Rhaenys had one hand between Bella's legs and was playing with the girl, gently poking one finger in and out of her. Aegon reached between his wife's legs and did the same for her, sliding the end of his middle finger in and out of her soft gap. With her attention now divided between her plaything and her husband, Aegon pressed his thumb softly between Rhaenys' buttocks, finding her anus and gently rubbing it. The queen gasped, sliding her left hand down to stimulate her clitoris and shuddering with joy as all of her intimate places were touched at once.

Mikaela came off Aegon's cock with a gasp, her lips puffy from working up and down his shaft and her shining blonde hair in disarray. Aegon took his hand away from Rhaenys and placed both hands on Mikaela's shoulders, getting her to pause as he levered himself up onto his knees. Mikaela licked her lips as his cock intruded right into her face and began to suck gently on his balls, before running her tongue all the way up the underside of his shaft and resuming her work. Aegon closed his eyes as the girl wrapped her lips around him, bobbing her head back and forth as she sucked him on all fours.

As Aegon was manoeuvring up, Rhaenys lay down on her back, taking Bella by the throat to pull the girl after her. She spread her legs, inviting Bella's face into her groin. Gasps of delight started up as the girl pleasured her queen. Aegon commanded Mikaela to turn around, enjoying the sight of her upraised vulva and anus before pushing his erect penis into the former. Mikaela squealed as she was penetrated by the king, her wet vagina welcoming her monarch and soon beginning to leave white smears on his hard shaft as he thrust in and out of her.

For long minutes, all that could be heard was the slap of Aegon's body on Mikaela's and the gasps of the two women as Mikaela took her king's dick and Rhaenys enjoyed Bella's tongue. Eventually Rhaenys got up, and Aegon paused with his cock all the way inside Mikaela as his wife led Bella by the hand all the way around the side of the bed and bade her kneel at its foot. Rhaenys then hopped onto the bed on her hands and knees, matching Mikaela's pose but facing the other way. She closed her eyes, lifted her head and gasped as Bella responded to a suggestive wiggle of the queen's behind and buried her face between the royal thighs.

Aegon grinned as Rhaenys opened her eyes and stared hungrily at his cock, aroused as always by the sight of her husband humping some cute young thing. Not for the first time he found himself having to share, and for the next few minutes he alternated between Mikaela's vagina and his wife's mouth, sliding his cock into each in turn. He was in Rhaenys' mouth as her moans got louder, the sounds she made just before orgasm intimately familiar to him. He pulled out of her and re-inserted himself into Mikaela, holding still inside her and smiling as Rhaenys succumbed to Bella's unseen ministrations and came, a string of salvia hanging from her wet, open mouth. Keeping his dick inside Mikaela, Aegon reached around under her belly and found her clitoris, rubbing his fingers firmly back and forth through the wet wedge at the top of her vulva. Soon it was Mikaela's turn to cum, her pert rump quivering on Aegon's cock.

Sliding out of Mikaela, Aegon lay back. "What do you say, Bella?" he called to the other girl. "You have satisfied your queen, care to do the same for your king?"

Smiling, Rhaenys slid backwards off the bed and pulled Bella up onto it by her arm. Bella looked at Aegon's glistening erection with a kind of fascinated horror. She glanced sideways at Rhaenys, beautiful and commanding, then to Mikaela, flushed and glowing.

'Do not make your king ask twice,' said Rhaenys firmly.

'Oh, try it, Bella!' Mikaela enthused. 'It feels so good between your legs!'

Delicate red spots rose in Bella's cheeks. 'Your Grace, I have never...'

Aegon smiled at her. 'It's okay,' he said, 'you can take your time.'

Bella crawled forward and paused, looming over Aegon on all fours. He held his erection at the correct angle for her, and slowly she lowered herself onto him. Her lower lips bulged as his swollen head disappeared between them, then Bella slowly straightened up, her expression tight as she used her own weight to gradually push herself down onto him. She whimpered as she achieved full vertical and took the final inch of his cock.

'Good girl,' Rhaenys purred.

'That looks so hot Bella!' Mikaela gushed.

Bella closed her eyes as she began to ride him slowly. After a few moments she half-opened them again, looking down at Aegon as she rolled her pelvis slowly forwards and back. She brought her hands up to her chest and began to play with herself, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

'Mmm,' she moaned, tucking her bottom lip under her teeth. 'Oh. Ohhh...'

Aegon crossed his arms behind his head and watched with growing approval as Bella warmed up to their act, Rhaenys and Mikaela murmuring encouragement as her pelvic movements grew faster and more assured. They came up on either side of Bella and Mikaela kissed her passionately, the lovers tangling tongues while Bella rode her first man. Rhaenys slid her hand in from the side and positioned her fingers so that Bella's clitoris rubbed against them with each of her movements, and within a minute Bella fell forward, gripping Aegon's ribs as her body quaked in orgasm.

Bella slid off Aegon and collapsed beside him on the bed, gasping. Grinning, Aegon got up onto his knees and took firm hold of Mikaela's arms. He turned her around, then tugged her legs backwards out from under her so that she flopped onto her belly with a playful squeal. He walked his knees up the outside of her legs then sat back with his balls in the warm gap between her thighs. He took her butt cheeks in both hands, squeezing them playfully before pulling the left one aside to expose the pink pucker of her anus. Mikaela's squeaks of joy turned into moans of longing as Aegon pressed the head of his cock against her butthole and applied steadily increasing pleasure, leaning forward over her back as he slowly penetrated her anus.

Mikaela gasped the moment her body surrendered and the head of Aegon's cock slipped fully into her. Aegon lowered himself onto his elbows, muscular arms containing her torso, the scent of her tousled blonde hair in his nose and her sighing mouth close to his ear as he gently humped her bum. He licked her flushed cheek and felt her gasping breath on the tip of his tongue as he curled it back, her anus tight around the head of his cock. The pleasant pressure that had been building in his balls from the start grew more insistent, and Aegon felt his remaining thrusts slipping away. He pulled out of Mikaela with a grunt, leaving her pink and stretched. She put one hand on her bum and looked sideways at Bella, disbelieving sparkles in both their eyes.

With Aegon close to breaking point, Rhaenys came into her own. At her encouragement Mikaela and Bella slid off the bed on their backs, landing on bent legs with their shoulders on the corner of the mattress. Rhaenys reached out and grabbed both of them by the hair, pulling their heads back as Aegon shuffled up between them. He lowered his balls into Mikaela's waiting mouth, the warmth of her tongue seeping through him as he positioned the head of his cock over Bella's outthrust tongue. His grunts grew more and more urgent until his orgasm slammed into being, pleasant burning rushing through him as arcs of silvery seed splashed down across Bella's face. The first jet hit her hairline and streaked her forehead, running between her brows and close to one eye. The second splattered up the side of her nose. The third drizzled across her upper lip and teeth before falling into her mouth. Bella gave an awkward chuckle, unsure what to do with a face full of royal semen.

'Pretty as a picture,' said Rhaenys.

Mikaela stood up and helped Bella wipe her face with a cloth. Flushed and grinning from ear to ear, the girls scooped up their clothes and bowed to their king and queen before retreating from the room. Aegon flopped back onto the bed, where Rhaenys lay on her belly.

'You know, it's been a while since His Grace visited my rear,' she said.

'That's true,' said Aegon regretfully, running his hand over her buttock. 'We shall have to rectify that soon.'

'I'll hold you to that.'

Rhaenys smiled and pressed her warm lips to his.

'After all, a king is only as good as his word.'

ScribeX
ScribeX
16 Followers