Royal Slut: Ch. 02

Story Info
Elle's training begins and two soldiers earn a reward.
3.5k words
4.62
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tock1218
Tock1218
11 Followers

Recap of Chapter 1: Elle goes to the castle to find work in the kitchens, but to her great surprise ends up being appointed royal slut after demonstrating her suitability for the position. After winning the job, the king and his court applaud her success and she is escorted to her new accommodations to get a well-earned good night's sleep.

Chapter 2:

When Elle awoke the next morning, it took a moment for her to orient herself. The room was different from anything she had ever known. Everything was so clean, so comfortable! Her hut back in the village smelled of barnyard, cold smoke, and mold. This room smelled of lavender and pine boughs. Her hut had a hole in the straw roof that served as a chimney. This room had a stone fireplace and a real glass window! As she woke up and her mind cleared, she realized she must still be in the castle. But if she was in the castle, how did she end up in this lovely room and not in a dormitory off the kitchens? It didn't make any sense. Then, all in a rush, it came back to her. "I'm here because yesterday I...." She stopped mid-thought, overcome by the images that flooded her mind. It was all too much! "A room full of people watched me play with my...... I licked another woman's..., I asked the king to... and he did! And now I'm the..."

Elle's thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open. Maria stepped into the room with a breakfast tray. She was wearing a diaphanous morning gown that was opaque from most angles but shockingly transparent when the sun shone directly through it. As Maria passed in front of the window, Elle could clearly see her lovely tits and the gentle rounding of her pubic mound. The sight sent a shiver of excitement through her. She was deeply embarrassed, but her body made it clear that was not the only thing she was feeling.

"Good morning Elle! Did you sleep well? How do you like your accommodations?"

"Yes, it's...very different than what I'm used to, but all... very nice," replied Elle, doing her best to master her emotions.

Maria put the tray down and sat on the bed next to Elle. When she did so, her loosely tied robe opened, revealing her firm round tits. Maria made no effort to cover herself. The sight combined with Maria's perfume, a mix of spice and citrus, was intoxicating. It was all Elle could do not to reach out and pull her into a kiss. Elle's arousal and attraction were obvious, but Maria pretended not to notice. Instead, she simply put her hand on Elle's.

"You must have a million questions, so let me answer some of them. Are you a prisoner in the castle? No. You are free to leave any time you want. Did anyone drug, hypnotize, or charm you? No. Everything you did yesterday you did of your own free will. Did the king take you from behind in front of the entire court? Yes. Did you suck his cock clean right after he came in your tight little snatch? Yes, that really happened. And for the record, you also masturbated while watching me suck the king off, sucked my tits, ate my pussy, and tongued and fingered my asshole. And you did all of this with very little hesitation and evident enjoyment."

Elle blushed deeply and hid her face. Maria stroked her hand and said gently, "I don't say this to shame or mock you. It is, however, important that you understand the life you will be living as the royal slut. For anyone else, the events I just described would belong entirely to the world of fantasy. For you, they'll just be...Tuesday."

"But...what if I don't want that? What if I change my mind?"

"Then you are free to go. Listen, you may not believe me, but the king is a deeply ethical man. Just because he can't get enough pussy does not mean he lacks principles! He would never want someone to serve as royal slut who did not genuinely enjoy her work. That would go against the whole idea of the position. A royal slut does not fuck and suck because she's being paid or coerced. She does it because she loves it! And admit it Elle, you loved yesterday. It was shocking, confusing, and perhaps a little bit frightening, but right now, what you want more than anything else, is more. Tell the truth Elle. I'm right aren't I?"

Elle had principles too, and one of them was honesty. She reflected for a moment, took a deep breath, then nodded yes.

"Excellent!" exclaimed Maria, "if that's the case, your training can begin!" Maria clapped her hands twice, the bedroom door opened, and two young soldiers in dress uniforms entered the room. "Meet Privates Jones and Smith. These fine young men have performed admirably in the field. As is custom, they are to be rewarded with the opportunity to observe this morning's training session." Maria paused and then added with a twinkle in her eye, "and, if they're very good, they might even get to participate."

Elle stared at the two men standing at attention. It was impossible for her not to notice their rock hard cocks straining against the tight fabric of their immaculate uniforms. "Oh my!," she said under her breath.

"Ah! I see you've noticed our guests'...shall we say... "enthusiasm" for this morning's entertainment. A great complement to your beauty I'm sure, but perhaps not so comfortable for them. Well, let's not be bad hosts! Gentleman, at ease! Unbutton your pants and release your cocks. Feel free to stroke them while Elle and I play our little game, but whatever you do, don't cum until I say so. I have something special in mind, and I don't want the surprise to be spoiled."

The men quickly took up Maria's suggestion, dropping their pants and pulling out their erect cocks. Each began to stroke slowly, mindful of Maria's admonition not to cum too soon.

Maria turned towards Elle. "Now what game should we play this morning? I wonder what you'd like?" She paused, and considered the question for a moment, then grinned and said, "I have it! You so enjoyed playing with my rosebud yesterday. Now it's my turn to return the favor. Elbows and knees Elle, back arched, with your gorgeous ass up nice and high!"

Whatever shock and embarrassment Elle felt, she quickly pushed aside. Once Elle made up her mind about something, there was no turning back. She had accepted the position of royal slut, so she was determined to be the best royal slut she could be. She quickly got out from under the covers and assumed the position Maria had described.

"Now pull your shift up and spread your legs apart so these gentlemen can see what a perfect little slut you are." Elle did as she was told, exposing her generous ass and wet pussy lips. "See gentlemen! I told you!" Maria exclaimed, dragging a finger across the length of Elle's slit. "She's already soaking wet." Maria presented her finger to Elle. "Taste yourself Elle. Taste what an eager little slut you are." As Elle took Maria's finger into her mouth, she noticed the men had begun to stroke a little faster. She decided to put on a little show, and reached back to play with her pussy as she slowly sucked and bobbed on Maria's finger. "Don't get them too excited," cautioned Maria, "we don't want them shooting off their guns before we're ready!"

Maria removed her finger from Elle's mouth and moved around behind her. She stroked and caressed Elle's ass, tracing the curves of her hips and thighs with her delicate hands. "Gentlemen, have you ever seen anything so enticing as the view of this slut from behind, her ass up in the air and eager to play? So soft, so warm, so very, very fuckable." Maria's hand slid down between Elle's legs and she inserted a finger into her pussy. "And what about this lovely cunt? Wouldn't you just love to grab hold of her ass and slide your cock inside. Can you imagine? Stroking in and out of this tight little cunny as Elle here moans and sighs with pleasure." As she spoke, Maria began to finger fuck Elle, adding a second finger, and then a third. Elle began to move back and forth in rhythm with Maria's fingers, letting out little sighs and grunts every time she pushed back and drove Maria's fingers deeper. Feeling her climax starting to build, Elle began to move her hips faster, but instead of responding with harder thrusts, Maria withdrew her hand entirely. "No, no, no, Elle!," she admonished. "It's not time for my little slut to cum. I promised you I would tongue your lovely asshole and I always keep my promises." She turned towards the soldiers who were doing everything in their power to delay their own release. "Would you like to see me eat Elle's delicious ass? Would you like to see her cum with my tongue in her asshole and my thumb on her clit?" The soldiers nodded vigorously. "As you wish," said Maria with a wink.

Maria began by licking Elle' pussy, starting at her clit and moving slowly upward. "Ummmm. Delicious! What a lovely pussy you have Elle, so warm and wet." Elle was lost in the sensations. No one had ever gone down on her before, and the intimacy of it was like nothing she had ever known. She moaned and sighed as Maria explored every inch of her pussy with her lips and tongue. "Somebody loves to have their pussy eaten!," Maria said with a laugh. "Gentlemen, come over here and take a closer look." Maria moved to the side and the soldiers shifted their position to get a better view of Elle's pussy and ass. "See how wet she is and how her pussy has opened up like a flower. She's practically begging to be fucked. Aren't you slut?"

"God, yes!" Elle moaned.

"Soon, slut, soon, but right now I'm going to taste that lovely ass of yours." With that, Maria withdrew her fingers and began gently caressing Elle's clit. At the same time, leaned forward and began to trace small circles around Elle's asshole with her tongue. Elle groaned, first in appreciation and then in dismay when Maria abruptly stopped licking.

"What do you want slut? Do you want my tongue in your ass?" Elle nodded yes. Maria "No my love, you must use your words. If you want me to eat your darling little asshole you must ask for it."

Elle did what she could to control her breathing, but it was difficult because Maria's fingering of her clit had intensified. "I..ooh...oh...want you to put your tongue in my... aaaasssss," Elle panted.

"You can do better than that. Remember slut, we have guests. These fine young men went to war for our kingdom! They are stroking their hard cocks for you! See if you can make their cocks just a little harder."

Elle took a deep breath and said all in a rush, "I want you to bury your tongue in my asshole.... I want to feel you fucking my ass with your tongue...ohh god!...I want to cum with your tongue in my...uhh...ohh...ass while these men jerk their cocks...imagining they're fucking my...ass!"

"Good little slut! I'm sure these young men are doing just what you asked. Right now, they're imagining lining up their big hard cocks with your dainty little rosebud, then slowly stroking in and out, picking up speed as you beg them to fuck your ass, as you beg them to cum deep inside you."

With that, Maria spread Elle's cheeks and began lustfully tonguing her asshole, licking and probing as Elle writhed in ecstasy. As Maria's assault on her ass went on and on, Elle cried out, "Oh god! Oh god! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass...fuck my ass...oh god!...I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum..." In response, Maria buried her tongue deep in Elle's asshole and thumbed her clit hard and fast. Elle's whole body shook as reached her climax, pressing back with her ass to push Maria's tongue even deeper insider her. Finally, as her orgasm subsided, Elle collapsed on the bed, exhausted but exhilarated. Her mind was spinning. She had never felt anything like this before. It all felt, so dirty...so depraved...and yet, so right! She did not care what anyone else thought, how anyone else might judge her. She only knew that she loved being a royal slut. She had unlocked lusts and desires in herself that she and never known existed, and that she would not stop until she had explored and experienced them all.

"Well, my little Elle, how was it for you?" asked Maria, grinning.

"It was wonderful!"

"I'm glad! You did a wonderful job fingering my ass yesterday, so the least I could do is give you a yummy anal orgasm in return."

Elle took a moment to catch her breath, then smiled at the two soldiers. "But what about these gentlemen? We promised them a chance to participate if they were good, and they were very, very good. It was so exciting watching them stroking their marvelous cocks while you got me off. Do you think it would be appropriate if I gave them a reward for inspiring such lust in me?"

"Perfectly appropriate. I can't think of a better end to this morning's events."

Elle turned to the soldiers. "Gentlemen, you've held off cuming for quite a long while. So it's only right that each of you should get to chose where you would like to cum. You can jerk off on my ass, my tits, or in my mouth. The choice is up to you."

"In your mouth," said Private Jones, his eyes shining with excitement.

"On your ass," said Private Smith, his voice low and strained with lust.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Elle, getting back on her hands and knees. "Private Smith, position yourself behind me so you have a glorious view of the soft, creamy ass you're about to cum on. Private Jones, come around to my front so I can suck your cock until you shoot off in my mouth."

The soldiers were quick to comply. Smith began to stroke his cock with one hand, while he caressed Elle's ass and pussy with the other. Jones presented his cock to Elle who took it into her mouth and began to bob up and down.

"Fuck! That's good!" grunted Jones, as Elle took more and more of his cock into her mouth with each downward bob.

"You're amazing!" sighed Smith, his hard cock brushing up against the curve of Elle's ass as he jerked and stroked.

Elle's bobbing grew frantic and she began to bounce her ass and hips up and down. She needed the soldiers to cum so badly! She desperately wanted to feel her mouth fill with cum at the same time as it dripped down her ass, coating her asshole and pussy. It was astonishing to her that something so depraved could be so exciting, but it was!

It did not take long for Elle to get her wish. Neither man could hold out long after the earlier stimulation. They erupted almost at the same time, Elle bucking and moaning as cum splashed across her ass and her mouth filled with warm, salty jizz. When she felt Maria slip back behind her to play with her cum-covered ass, it was all too much. Maria drew Smith's cum downward with her tongue and fingers, working it into Elle's slippery asshole and wet, open pussy. When Elle's ass was licked clean, Maria began to flick Elle's clit with the tip of her tongue, eliciting a sharp intake of breath with each flick. Then one of Maria's wet, cum-covered fingers began to circle Elle's tight pucker. "Come on...come on...do it! Fuck my ass!" gasped Elle. Maria's finger found the center of Elle's asshole. She pushed the tip of her finger in and then waited. And then waited some more. She could feel Elle's ass contracting and releasing. "Do you want more?" asked Maria, knowing full well what the answer was. Elle mewed with frustrated arousal. "Well, maybe just a little more," Maria cooed, as her finger began to move in and out of Elle's ass.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...oh god...don't stop...don't stop!" Elle cried out in ecstasy, as Maria pushed a second finger into her slippery ass. When Maria had first penetrated Elle's asshole with her fingertip it had taken a little effort. But now Elle's asshole had started to relax and open up, and she began to thrust back against Maria's hand. Maria's fingers slid in and out ever more easily, lubricated by Smith's cum and Elle's own pussy juices. Elle was so lost in her own pleasure that she did not notice Private Jones moving in behind her, beckoned by a nod of Maria's head. His erection had returned, inspired by the outrageous action he had just witnessed. Maria removed her hand and positioned Jones's cock head up against Elle's asshole. With one smooth thrust, he penetrated Elle's ass, pushing two or three inches past her anal ring. Elle let out a surprised gasp, shocked by what had just happened.

Jones paused for a moment for Elle to grow accustomed to his cock in her ass. "When you're ready, my lady," he said quietly, resting one hand on the curve of her hip.

"Thank you Private. Your consideration is commendable. If you'll let me dictate our pace, I'm sure we'll both have a lovely ass fuck."

"Without doubt, my lady. At your service."

Elle began rocking back and forth, driving the soldier's cock deeper into her ass. She began slowly, but soon picked up speed and confidence. The pair found a rhythm, moving in unhurried unison, allowing Elle to take in every sensation as Jones's hard cock slid in and out of her. "It's so wonderfully dirty, so delightfully slutty!" Elle thought to herself, as she gave herself over to the earthy pleasure of it all, delighting in the wicked sensations.

After five or ten minutes of gloriously filthy fun, Elle felt Jones tensing up and gathering speed. So she reached back and began to stroke her clit, her fingers sliding down into her wet pussy each time Jones drove his cock into her ass. When Elle's orgasm arrived, she cried out with unbridled lust. Seconds later, Jones pulled her close. He held her tight against him as he came, sweat dripping off both of them, his cock buried in her ass. Elle growned in ecstasy, her hand pressed hard against her clit, as the feeling of hot cum flooding her ass triggered another wave of pleasure.

Once Elle and Private Jones had recovered, the soldiers reluctantly dressed and departed. Maria left as well, explaining that she would be back shortly, and that Elle should use the time to cleanse herself after her morning exertions. Elle was delighted with the suggestion, and Maria called for a servant to fill Elle's tub. Once the tub was filled, Elle sank down into the hot, steamy water, feeling the languid ease that only comes after ecstatic release.

She was just rising out of the bath, dripping wet and naked, when Maria returned. "Perfect timing!," said Maria, placing a small box on the bedside table. "Lie down on the bed on your back and spread your legs wide for me." Elle did as she was told, assuming that Maria had another game in mind. But instead of caressing Elle's skin, she opened the box and took out a razor and a small pot of shaving cream. Dipping her fingers into the pot, she spread the cream around Elle's pussy, working it into a lilac-scented lather. Once this task was complete, she began to carefully shave Elle's pubic hair. "It is a tradition that the king's slut has a clean-shaven pussy. As it happens, the honor of keeping your pussy smooth and bare falls to me as the king's procuress."

Maria was very skilled, and in no time she was finished. She wiped the remaining lather off with a hot towel and held a small hand mirror to Elle's pussy so Elle could admire her handywork. Elle blushed at her own nakedness, her pussy lips open and glistening with arousal. "Beautiful!" sighed Maria. "So perfectly slutty... so completely and totally... exposed." And with that, she bent down between Elle's leg and began a slow, sensual assault on Elle's newly bare pussy. Elle closed her eyes, raised her hips to meet Maria's mouth, and surrendered to her lust. As the king had said only the day before, she was a slut "from her cock-sucking lips to her dripping wet cunt," and by God she was going to revel in it.

Tock1218
Tock1218
11 Followers