All Comments on 'Royally Screwed'

by Bartyboytoy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice first time effort

If this was your first, you did a great job. I have no idea what others may say. It's hard to predict sometimes. But you did great, so don't let anyone discourage you. If you follow up, and I hope you do, I can only hope the voice belongs to Pippa or a close friend, and not William. Unless you clearly categorize it as gay sex and post it under such, you tend to lose readers who expect to be posted under such. Anyway, good job and can't wait for your sophomore effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Great first story. Would love a follow up set years after when she can't resist and goes back for more. Should be more stories with her in.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

j love this story ,j hope that there wiil be a suite in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need a mature guy

I have an idea n I hope you will eloborate on this.

Kate Middleton is now divorced n den she went to remote island in France for a getaway . This remote island takes only one visitor at a particular time. And this were the rules set by the owner who is a single Mexican guy in his 40 's. He is extremely sexy with brown skin n trimmed beard n he by himself looks after the entire island.

N dats it.. hope you will work on this story.

freakydaughterfreakydaughterabout 6 years ago
More Kate stories!

I like this story, and your writing style. There should be more stories of her , maybe a series, I hope she finds her way to a nice BBC one day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To freakydaughter

Why? Why does she "have" to go bbc? Because she's a white woman? BS!! Just for once can we keep a story or series of stories WITHOUT bbc? Or is that, in itself, racist?

Gary2018xGary2018xabout 6 years ago
Naughty Kate!

Nice sexy story, good believable scenario. I do like posh, privately education women and have been fortunate to be intimate with a few so far. My view is that they are very confident, both in life, careers and sexually and are not shy in taking pleasure when they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBartyboytoy@Bartyboytoy
Long time reader and very lazy writer. I write for myself but also to provide enjoyment to readers. Would love to get feedback and find out what people like (and don't like) about my stories. Would love to hear from any of you.