All Comments on 'R's Second Adventure Pt. 02'

by jambeaux

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
shakalakabakashakalakabakaabout 4 years ago
underrated series

progresses quite balanced. A nice change of pace to the many sharing/swinging stories where partners have little consideration for each other nor any consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please don't continue

Both the story line and the writing were just plain bad.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Total crock

This is a crock of shit from the first paragraph. Why would any girl request a married man to take her cherry and think that having sex with him would make her a better woman? That's dumber than a rock.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
ShadowRosie

Has a rare ability to quickly recognize and call out bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comments Below Out of Touch with Reality

The comments by Shadow Rose and 26thNC belie their niaveté about what goes on in the real world. Before leaving such caustic and damning comments, they should go out with some people that genuinely expand their horizons. My own experiences mirror much of what jambeaux wrote in this story, AND there were never any divorces or ill-feelings involved by any of the parties. I happened to think the story is great, and I look forward to more chapters. They bring back many memories of my younger years. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous