R's Second Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife tries girlfriend's steady.
3k words
3.98
10.8k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jambeaux
jambeaux
57 Followers

After Cathy and I broke off our relationship to let her date guys closer to her own age, I didn't go out of my way to make contact with her.

I had too many strong feelings for her and her sexy pussy, but I also had a sexy wife, a family and a career that all needed my attention.

To tell the truth, having a girlfriend on the side required a lot of effort, although the rewards were worth it. I wouldn't have made it through our five-month affair if I would have had to hide it from Ramona, instead of sharing Cathy with her.

Ramona stayed in touch with her through phone calls several times a week, and I think she enjoyed causing me discomfort by telling me about Cathy's escapades, especially in the bedroom.

"Well, she's working on her tenth guy now," Ramona announced one night as we got into bed and began kissing and touching.

"Humph, she's already got you beat, then," I shot back as she stirred my eight inches to life. "Pretty soon she'll be able to teach you a few tricks."

"Nah... She may have me beat in numbers, but I don't care. After all, I've ended up with this," she said as she plunged her juicy cunt over my manhood.

She was wet and demanding.

"Fuck me like you used to fuck her," Ramona gasped.

We went at it for a long time in several positions, enjoying each other's bodies until I had her doggy-style and pounding us to mutual orgasms.

"Whew!" I puffed as I rolled to my side of the bed. "You are hot tonight."

"No, you were fantasizing about fucking Cathy," she said.

Well, I may have thought about it a time or two, but I denied it.

She wasn't buying it, though.

"You're lying," she smirked.

"Well, you have a lot to keep me distracted from thinking about her," I replied, running a hand over her smooth-shaven groin. She had been sporting a thinned triangle above her cunt for months but recently took it all off.

"It's just for a while," she explained. "To see if you like it."

"I like!"

A few days passed, and Ramona told me that Cathy had found a guy she thought might be "the one."

"Oh yeah? Anybody I know?"

"I don't think so. I didn't know him," she said. "How would you feel if we double-dated with them this Saturday?"

"Are you trying to torture me?" I said, as a sinking feeling developed in my stomach.

"No, I'd just like to treat them to a night out, or at least a good dinner," Ramona replied.

"Does he know that Cathy and I were lovers? Or that the two of you had a few flings in the sack?"

"Cathy says she hasn't told anyone about us, and doesn't tell the guy she's doing about the ones before them," Ramona said. "I guess she's telling the truth."

I really didn't want to see her this soon, and certainly not her boyfriend, but Ramona seemed to be intent on doing it. For that reason, I didn't reject the idea outright.

Ramona fed me inside tidbits about Cathy's love life as we fucked our way to the big day: Cathy hadn't caught anything from her seemingly indiscriminate sexcapades; she had just finished her period; she took two guys in one night a month or two ago; I still hold the record for cock size and so on.

"Has she been gangbanged yet?"

"She hasn't mentioned it, if she has."

A while back, Ramona took on me and another guy in the same night (R's First Adventure), but she hasn't had group sex, either. I didn't want to ask if she wanted to try.

"What do you get out these conversations about her sex life?" I asked one night as Ramona tried stroking and tonguing me to a second erection.

"What did you get out of sticking your eight inches into her pussy?"

"Pleasure..."

"There you go," she said, rolling atop me and sticking my boner into her wet, cum-soaked cunt. My groin instantly became wet as the slickness gushed out.

Cathy looked especially delectable when she and her guy (Andrew, Andy, Drew; she called him all three) came over. She had cut her blond hair a little shorter, and wore a pair of shorts that showed off her tanned legs and a blouse that tied in front and exposed a little midriff.

Andrew seemed like a nice guy, maybe a little shy, but he was absolutely smitten with Cathy. Ramona said he was "dreamy," whatever that meant.

I must admit that I was a little bothered when I caught sight of them in the rear-view mirror as we drove to the movie theater. In the back seat, they held hands, exchanged quick kisses and occasionally stroked each other's legs. I could imagine Cathy's panty-covered cunt when I caught a glimpse of her opening her legs as she sat behind us.

I wondered if his dick was as hard as mine became during the ride.

During the movie, Ramona sat between me and Andrew, so I missed most of their amorous play. To keep myself focused, I idly ran my finger over Ramona's left breast, wishing she had worn a blouse and bra of softer material to allow me to stimulate her even more.

My touching apparently had some effect on Ramona, as she leaned in toward me as closely as she could, shifted in her seat and kissed me on my cheek.

When the movie ended, we had a long dinner at a casual-dress seafood restaurant and capped off the night at a bar where I sipped a soft drink and the three of them actually got a little tipsy.

When we finally called it a night, Ramona insisted that Andrew and Cathy spend the night with us in our guest bedroom because they were too inebriated to drive. With the kids staying with their grandparents, we finally made our way to the bedrooms.

When we got to our bed, Ramona shut the door and held me tight.

"Take my clothes off and fuck me," she whispered.

The whiskey on her breath sent a sexual twinge through my body as we hungrily kissed, and I slowly unbuttoned her blouse while our tongues sparred with each other. Pulling the garment back and down from her arms, I was met with the ripe globes of her breasts peeking out of her bra, which fell away when I unsnapped the front closure.

I sank back to sit on the end of the bed, the better to suck and tease her nipples as I fumbled to remove her skirt and then her panties

"You're making me weak," she said as her smoothly shaven groin appeared and my mouth and hands locked on to her breasts.

Her nipples were taut and hard, while the flesh of her breasts felt as if they had goosebumps.

I stood up to kiss her while running my hands on her firm ass cheeks and between her legs, where her pussy was wet and warm.

With her breasts mashed against my chest and my hands pulling her groin against mine, I waited while she began removing my clothing. When my pants and boxer shorts finally fell to the floor, she grabbed my erection.

"I need this," she said.

"Where?"

"Right where it counts. Cut the lights" she said as she switched on a small bedside lamp and stretched out on the bed with her legs wide open.

I took in the sight of her glistening, naked pussy and decided I needed to taste her before I took the full plunge.

"Oh, oh," she moaned as my tongue dipped into her soaking wet slit.

I went as deep as I could with my tongue, then lapped some of her juices up to her clit and sucked on the entire area.

"Aaawwgghh, you're killing me. Don't stop, don't stop," she moaned.

But while I tasted her juices, my cock began telling me it needed her, too, and I moved up to penetrate her in one quick motion.

She spread her legs as wide as she could to give me more access to her pussy, and I shuddered at the feeling as our pelvic bones ground against each other.

With a breast cupped in each hand, I pumped her cunt as hard as I could for what seemed forever, it felt so good.

When she climaxed, Ramona locked her legs around mine so tightly that I could only make small movements in and out of her cunt.

I was grateful, however, for the chance to catch my breath. I didn't want to cum before I got to pound her pussy some more.

"That was amazing," she whispered before we heard a tap at the door and Cathy popped her head in.

Entering and quietly closing the door, she walked to the end of our bed, naked and holding her hand over her pussy. She motioned for Ramona to join her, and as we uncoupled, my cock sprang out as if to greet my old girlfriend.

I enjoyed the sight of Cathy's small, taut breasts with their prominent nipples until Ramona embraced her, and the two shared a long, passionate kiss. I nearly lost it there, but there was more to come.

Cathy whispered something in Ramona's ear and then widened her stance a bit. Ramona sank to her knees and attacked Cathy's cunt with her mouth and tongue. It was obvious that she was lapping up Andrew's cum.

Cathy turned such that her side faced me, and Ramona shifted with her. She motioned me to join them, but I held back. It was there that the depth of the situation struck me: my wife was tonguing another man's cum from my (our) girlfriend's pussy. This another step in our sexual evolution.

But it was about to enter a newer dimension.

Ramona stood up, whispered something to Cathy, threw on her thin silk kimono and eased out of the room, leaving me alone with a naked woman and my mouth wide open.

Cathy joined me in bed and grabbed my aching cock.

"Sweetheart, I've missed this thing," she said as she wrapped her lips around the head, then ran her tongue up and down its length several times, apparently savoring the taste of Ramona's juices.

As much as I enjoyed her attention, I also wondered what the hell Ramona was up to. She must be in the bedroom with Andrew, I thought.

The guest bedroom has a bathroom that is accessible from the hallway, as well as from the room. I got up, pulled Cathy up with me and steered her out of the room and down the hall with my hands gripping her ass before me.

I couldn't hear anything through the bedroom door, so I warned Cathy not to make a sound and we quietly entered the bath.

The door between the bath and bedroom had a louvered window, and as I stood behind Cathy with my hard-on nestled in her ass cleft, I slowly opened the louvers.

Cathy gasped a bit when we saw her boyfriend stretched out atop the covers while Ramona's head bobbed up and down on his dick.

A wave of jealousy rose from the pit of my stomach and lodged in my chest as I watched Ramona obviously trying to get him hard again after his romp with Cathy. I say I was jealous, but maybe not, as I got harder myself from pushing against Cathy's ass.

Ramona seemed to be doing a good job with the young man, because she soon had a six- or seven-inch boner going in and out of her mouth.

After about 45 seconds more of her bobbing on him, she suddenly threw off her wrap, climbed over him and placed his dick at the entrance to her cunt. He immediately went for her breasts with his hands, no doubt intrigued by a woman who topped Cathy in that department.

As she adjusted the angle of his dick at her entrance, sank down and he pushed into her, I suddenly got the urge to fuck Cathy. I pulled her back and out the door, led her into the bedroom and slammed her hard on the bed.

I slowly pushed into her waiting cunt, savoring the feeling of her juices and those of her lover's on my cock. When I pushed all the way in, Cathy let out a low moan.

"Oh, no one's touched me that deep since our last time," she breathed.

"I've missed you, too," I told her as I enjoyed the tight pussy, even though it was wet with her boyfriend's cum.

Cathy came with a series of stifled near-screams that I hoped her boyfriend and my wife would hear down the hall.

I wanted to bring her to a second climax, but her tight pussy and bucking hips finally drove me to the brink. I came hard, shooting into her with a full load.

"Thanks, I needed that," Cathy said when we came down to earth.

"What's the matter? Boyfriend couldn't get you off?" I teased.

"Not everybody's as good as you," she answered with a kiss that brought back memories of all those good times we had shared.

We were still wrapped in tangled arms when Ramona entered and greeted us with an air kiss.

"You through with my husband?"

"Yeah, I guess. You through with my boyfriend?"

"Yes, and thanks for the loan," Ramona said.

"No, thank you," Cathy replied, rolling out of bed and slapping my leg.

"You two set this up way ahead of time," I said when Ramona rejoined me in bed and Cathy moved on down the hall.

"Maybe. Want a taste?" she answered, dipping her finger into her pussy and then licking it.

"No thanks. What brought this on?"

"I figured you wanted another shot at Cathy, and I felt like playing with one of her toys," Ramona said. "Enjoy your lover?"

"Yeah, thanks. Do I owe you one?"

"Let's call it even."

I drifted off to a deep slumber, but woke the next morning when Ramona, wrapped in the same garment she wore last night, came in to tell me breakfast was ready.

I found French toast, coffee and orange juice waiting. While I ate, Cathy and her guy drifted in and took their places at the table.

We didn't talk about last night's escapades, but Cathy gave me a few soulful looks whenever our eyes met. Andrew looked a little sheepish, I thought, but he was mostly quiet.

Leave it to Ramona to break the ice.

"So, Andy. Did you have a good time last night?" she asked.

"He just blushed and nodded his head after glancing at Cathy.

"So did I, but we don't have to quit yet," Ramona said, taking him by the hand and pulling him out of his chair.

Cathy looked shocked, and I had a sudden lump in my throat as Ramona led him toward the bedrooms.

But my libido took over and my dick sprang to life as I realized I had a chance to fuck Cathy again.

We locked in an embrace, with our tongues swirling on each other, and I started peeling off her pajamas and panties. I decided to fuck her right there in the dining area, and I told her to bend over and hold on to the kitchen island.

When her pussy came into view, I notice a few globs of semen around her opening.

"Hmm, sloppy seconds again," I said as I pushed my cock into her slick cunt. The noises my thighs made as they slapped against her ass seemed to echo through the house, but I kept the volume high until Cathy signaled her impending release.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'mmm cccuuuummmiiinnnggg," she groaned while freezing in her tracks.

"Is that better than what your boyfriend gave you his morning?" I asked.

"You know you're my only real lover," she gasped as I stood her straight and led her to my bed. I could hear sounds of carnal activity from the guest room, but I put Cathy on the bed and resumed ravaging her pussy.

I concentrated on sucking and kneading her breasts while I plowed her cunt, trying to hold off my orgasm. But she was working just as hard to bring me to a finish. She tightened her cunt muscles when I paused a moment, and I felt the cum rise and shoot out with a final jerk of my cock.

I don't know what Ramona was doing, but I didn't care. I just began kissing Cathy and practically mauling her breasts while I remained in her pussy.

After a few moments, I heard the shower going in the guest bathroom, and soon Ramona peeked her head through the door.

"You lovebirds finished?" she asked, and I rolled over to see she was standing there with her robe open and cum smeared around her groin.

"We could probably go at it again, but I guess I'd better get moving and see if I've still got a boyfriend," Cathy replied.

"Feel like some more action?" Ramona asked after Cathy moved to take a shower herself in our bathroom.

"What's the matter? He left you hanging?"

"Well, he's young and still learning," she grinned.

"That young pussy wore me out," I replied, but snuggled up to her and returned her kisses.

After they left, we got the kids from their grandparents and settled down to a normal Sunday routine.

I never saw Andrew again, I'm happy to say. But Ramona ran into him at a local hardware store. She said he seemed embarrassed to see her and explained that his dad owned the business. By then, he and Cathy had broken up.

"Well, now I'll have to shop at the other hardware in town," I told her, and she laughed.

"Me, too, I guess."

jambeaux
jambeaux
57 Followers