Ruairí Pt. 02

Story Info
Ruairí comes back for more urethral play.
1.3k words
4.67
1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After your last session with Ruairí you gave him some homework. You told him you'd see him again when he could insert the 10 mm plug you sent him away with.

He opens the door and enters the room naked. His cock hangs down, still thick and heavy. You can see the hollow end of the plug peeking out beyond his foreskin.

You stop him with a hand on his chest. Your other hand holds a syringe full of lube. You quickly and firmly grab his dick, push the tip of the syringe into the plug and feel it squish up against his glans, the shaft of the plug penetrating deeper under your hand.

You empty the syringe into him. He grunts in surprise. You leave the syringe there, swinging.

The swinging stops as his cock stiffens, the syringe rising until it's slightly above horizontal and pulsing gently. His erection has pulled his foreskin back and you can see the metal disk that prevents the plug from being swallowed any further.

You tell Ruairí to lie on the bed. This time you'll leave his hands free so he can talk. As he lies back his cock points at the ceiling, the extra weight of the plug and syringe making it bob from side to side. You grasp the syringe and with the other hand massage the underside of his penis up towards the head, pushing some of the lube around the plug inside him.

"The plug is still a tight fit," he signs. You nod and repeat the massaging motion, ending by taking the end of the plug, turning it gently and pulling it out of him. Lube oozes out of his gaping piss-slit.

You use antiseptic wipes to clean his cock, taking care to get into the space between his foreskin and the ridge of the cockhead. More lube oozes out.

Taking an 11 mm sound you find it slips easily between the lips of his peehole but stops at the tighter spot just inside. You press gently and rotate the sound while varying the angle slightly but his cock twitches and the tip slips out.

Holding his shaft firmly with your left hand you insert the sound again and tease his hole some more. Now his dick can't escape as you probe around, sliding the tip in and out and around the navicular fossa.

You switch from teasing and apply a bit of pressure. Press and release. Press... and release. Ruairí moans each time it slides in a little further then louder as it finally slips past the tightness. You release the sound and just guide it as its own weight pulls it further in.

He stares at the sound as it slides in then looks at you as it slows and stops as it reaches the curve near his balls. About a third of it is still visible above his firm purple glans. You push his cock slowly up towards his head and then down towards his feet, causing a little more sound to slip inside and a little gasp from Ruairí.

Having found the right angle you apply the tiniest pressure to the outside end of the sound, ending with your finger pushed firmly against his piss-slit. You rub your finger around the tip of his penis, holding the sound inside until he groans and writhes slightly. Removing both hands you let his shaft spring up; the tip of the sound glistening in his opening.

You stroke the underside of his penis, feeling the hard metal below the flesh. It twitches again, swallowing and revealing the sound. "Push it out," you tell him, "and now let it slip in again". He repeats this a few times, still fascinated by the shiny metal as it emerges and disappears.

It's time to try something new. You grasp his cock and find the inner end of the sound with your middle finger, pushing on it as you slide your hand up and slide the sound out of him. His beautiful peehole looks ready for more.

From the tray beside the bed you pick up a long, tapering silicone sound. You show Ruairí the increasing diameters marked on the pale blue surface and he grins at you. This time as you squirt some more lube into him his hungry cock swallows the whole syringe, you leave it with the flange pressed against his cockhead as you smear some lube on the tip of the sound.

Removing the syringe, you replace it with the flexible tip of the new sound. It's only 6 mm in diameter, he'll barely notice it, but nonetheless you take the insertion slowly. It starts to stretch his hole at the same time the tip reaches his prostate, a very happy coincidence for him.

You withdraw the sound a little and feed it back into him, toying with him, before resuming the slow insertion. You apply some more lube to it as you reach the 11 mm diameter mark and press on and in.

A little further and you feel the tip reach the entrance to his bladder. You tell him to relax and open up for you and soon it slides in. You can see the sensation is completely new to him, his sphincter held open but the sound blocking the entrance.

At the other end you can see that the sound is really stretching his slit. You slide it in and out a little and apply some more lube. Pressing in until you see him wince, withdrawing just a little, pressing in again. He takes just a tiny bit more each time but you don't want to go too far.

Each time you withdraw the sound you see the lips of his pisshole gripping it, as if his cock doesn't want to let go. Each time you push it back in you see the lips try to resist but then slide up the slick silicone.

Leaving the sound pushed into him, just before the 12 mm mark, you move his cock around in circles. The sound slithers within him, changing the points of pressure and stimulation and making him squirm. "I feel like I'm pissing myself."

"Tell me when you're about to cum." You wrap your right hand around his shaft, pulling up so that his foreskin covers the head again and then back down so the shiny helmet is exposed. You take his hand and guide it up and down a few times, giving him permission to pleasure himself.

Watching him carefully you hold the end of the sound. He moans and gasps as he wanks rapidly, unwilling to delay his release. You see him get closer and closer and soon he frantically gestures to you, you grab his hand away as he looks at you in confusion and dismay.

He soon understands as you pull the sound out of him smoothly and rapidly, the emptiness and stimulation combining to push him right to the edge and over it. He roars, his cum flows up from his wide-open peehole, he bucks and grimaces.

You give him a few minutes to recover before sending him off to piss. When he returns you have him stand in front of you as you sit, your eyes level with his ginger-furred abs. His new plug lies on the tray beside you, thick and long.

After dipping the plug in lube, you show it to him. His semi-flaccid cock jumps slightly at the sight. You wipe the head clean again and push the plug firmly into his now-sensitive hole. Only the metal disc and piss-tube remain visible.

The final touch is a black silicone sound, narrow enough to fit through the piss tube and long enough to tickle his prostate. As you push it through the tube you see his knees weaken slightly but he recovers as the outer end securely closes the end of the plug.

As he stands there blushing and quivering you know Ruairí will be back.