Ruandan Delight Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and said, "Ella, your touch and everything about you was a total delight. Please don't apologize."

"Thank you Adrian, but you know I can't do this." 'Can't do what?' I thought as she turned to continue down the trail. She had just rocked my world and was she telling me that it shouldn't have happened? Was I crazy to even think that she wanted me? I truly had no idea what was going through her mind and I was more and more afraid that I would never touch her again.

The villagers spotted us as we rounded the pond and Ella greeted the babble of kids with a well honed patience and grace. They clamoured around her and she chatted with them about their lives and schooling. I was mesmerized by her rapport with the children as well as the adults and I shuddered at how close we had come to blowing her image totally out of the water with our naked frolics. After a short while we continued down to the WRG, mostly in silence, both of us lost in our thoughts. I was troubled by what had happened and what she thought of me now. I felt so unworthy.

***

Dinner that evening was on the veranda of the staff quarters. Ella had confirmed that her flight out was still two days away. She seemed more relaxed about that as though she had settled with the reality. My afternoon was taken up by routine medical issues.

At first, no mention was made of our time at the pond. Finally she spoke of it. "Thank you Adrian for taking me to the waterfalls. They were delightful."

"Ella, it was my pleasure, I assure you," I replied quite honestly. 'Pleasure' was a very insignificant word to describe the feeling of having her in my arms and her lips on mine. Were we both going to pretend that it didn't happen?

Ella and I were absorbed in Matilda's dinner, once again, a tasty variation of chicken and spices. I was constantly impressed by the local cuisine that could make the staple bird into something interesting and different each time.

Ella finally broke the awkward silence with a giggle. Thank god she was human was my first thought.

"You must think I acted like the tweens in my fan club doctor?" she put out there.

I just smiled at that, really not knowing how to respond. She looked at me curiously so I ventured, "You're referring to ripping down the water slide on your butt right?"

"Well yes, that too. I was very naked at the time Adrian."

How could I possibly forget that! I then said sarcastically, "Yes ...YES! Now I recall! You seemed to be missing your bathing attire if I remember correctly."

She feigned a look of mild exasperation, waving a hand in front of her face. "Yeah, my body is so forgettable ... the story of my life it seems."

My eyes must have bulged out at that but I held it together and replied, "Well perhaps you could jog my memory."

"You mean, get naked again?"

"WeeellllI ...I promise to pay more attention this time." She threw her head back and laughed at our banter. Then she got serious.

"Adrian, I've put you through enough. I find you very attractive but I'm not at a good place for a relationship. It would be just too complicated."

'Relationship???', I thought. I just wanted to rip her clothes off and make love to her well into next week. How can men and women be so different? I thought about it some more and then said honestly, "Ella, doing what I do, living in crazy remote parts of the world real relationships don't exist, or at least in the conventional sense of the word. I do take friendship and more whenever I can without over thinking it. Having said that I am incredibly drawn to you. And it has happened so fast my head is spinning. I enjoy every moment I have with you."

"Adrian, that is so sweet. I think I'm more of a nuisance than anything, but thanks."

I poured some more wine as we continued with dinner and then I had a thought. I asked, "Ella, are you concerned that I'll blab what we were up to at the falls?"

"No. I know you wouldn't do that. Its just ... well ... I'm just so unprepared for anything like this happening here. I think I've lost the spontaneity of life. My every moment is scheduled; what I'm going to do, when I'm going to do it and where I'm going to do it. Meeting a handsome physician in the wilds of Africa wasn't on the agenda. I'm not sure how to handle this. Does that make any sense?"

"Maybe. I'm trying to imagine your world and I'm struggling. By the way, thanks for the comment."

"Umm ... what comment?"

"The handsome physician comment. I've never heard that before."

"Adrian, you are attractive in many more ways than simply 'handsome'".

I reflected on her thoughts for a moment. I tried to imagine what a step it would be for her to sleep with me. The women I worked with just seemed to go with their instincts. If I connected on some physical and emotional level with a colleague we just took it from there. Its not that I hopped into bed with every MSF colleague I was attracted to but if the feeling was mutual we didn't over think it or deny ourselves. With Ella it was different. She had a zillion teen and older girls and women who idolized her. Her agenda was set by her success and her handlers. The moment at the waterfalls was a slip for her. A slip that she wouldn't repeat. I resigned myself to the fleeting memory of her naked and in my arms. I was resigned that it might never happen again.

****

Some time just before midnight, a restless sleep was interrupted by a pounding on my bedroom door. It was the night watchman. "Doctor, doctor, there are some people at the gate. They have several injured and they want help."

Anything and everything could happen in this job and I shook myself out of my stupor and grabbed some clothes. I followed Alfred the night guy across to the babble of voices at the gate. The light was dim but I could see they had someone in a cart who wasn't moving. And there seemed to be some walking wounded with them. "Alfred, lets open the gate. Bring them into the emerg room and I'll take a look."

Leaving him, I opened up the receiving area. A shudder went down my spine. With Charles gone my luck may have run out. Overnight staffing was light. There were two very green nursing aides to take care of the admitted patients. I called for them over the intercomm. It was about the last thing that happened before the power failed and everything was plunged into darkness.

I yelled out the door for Alfred to power up the emergency generator as the injured party congregated around the entrance. The babble grew into a panic as the darkness enveloped them. Flashlights fired up in the darkness.

As I directed the agitated babbling group in by headlamp I started to triage the damaged people. Asking what happened they replied that their jeep, crammed with people, had hit a rock and left the track and into the forest. One of the guys had a very bad laceration on his right leg and blood everywhere. He seemed like the worst case so I had him lifted onto the examination table. He crashed immediately into unconsciousness. The two nurses aides arrived just as the generator fired up and a weak light filled the room. The output of the machine could not run the entire installation and was wired to a few lights and the critical medical machinery. The heavy duty lighting of the examination and operating room was not fully operational. I needed more light.

The two nurses aides were directed to take the walking wounded into ward and to do an initial assessment and to make them as comfortable as possible. I was out of bodies and I needed more help.

And then I thought of my guest. Could I possibly get her to help. I ran out to get Alfred away from his duties which included keeping the generator going and managing the security. I told him to go wake Ella and ask her if she could help.

With my own headlamp I started cutting away bloody clothes on the comatose patient. He was a mess. The training here was simple. Start from the heart and work outward checking all the major blood vessels. Minutes later a sleepy Ella stumbled into the emerg room and she immediately held her hand up to her mouth and her eyes bulged. She was looking at the bloody mess on the table.

I took one look and went for it, "Ella, thanks for volunteering. Get that large light off the shelve over there. Its portable and battery powered. I need you to shine it directly on where my headlamp is aiming. Can you do that?" I asked, not really knowing how she would respond. She looked kind of green around the mouth. Now I would find out what she was really made of.

Ella did as told and held the light on the patient. Suddenly she cried, "I think I'm going to be sick!"

"Over there in the bucket by the door," I yelled. The distraught girl emptied the contents of her stomach into the pail and I thought she would bolt out of the room. But she didn't. Picking up the light again in shaky hands she aimed it at the guys mangled leg. I gave her credit for being stronger than I suspected.

As I worked I said, "Ella, just try to focus away from the wound. Its not as bad as it looks really. A little more cauterizing and cleaning and we can sew the guy up."

"Jesus Adrian, I don't know how surgeons can handle all this. It makes everything I do seem so trivial."

"Ella, its just work. After you've seen the inside of one human their all the same. Well mostly.

"Take a break holding that, I have to give him some more locals." With that I injected more local blocks into his leg. He was groaning now which was a good thing. The shock wasn't too serious.

After twenty minutes I called for the aides to wheel the guy into the ward. Ella followed dutifully behind me with the powerful flashlight. We were in luck with the rest of the injured crew. The aides had fixed up the plethora of scrapes and bumps and all were quiet. The guy I had been working on was now fully conscious but sleepy. Everyone was settling down for the rest of the night. Just about then the power came back on, a short outage by Rwandan standards but badly timed as always.

We were done for the night.

****

Fatigue washed over me as I took her by the hand and led us over to the staff quarters. Ella seemed equally drained. On the veranda I turned to look into her face. She had held up incredibly well for someone unused to the sight of damaged people but now she looked pale and exhausted.

She needed sleep but the heat and tension of the stuffy operating room and the smell of disinfectant and blood was on both of us. I needed a shower and so did she. Deciding to make the decisions I said, "Come, we both need to clean up. I'll start the shower for you."

"Adrian, can it wait? I know I'm filthy but I'm feeling shaky. I don't trust my legs."

I looked at her and realized how far gone she was. I took her by the hand and led her to the shower. In the dim light I unbuttoned her skirt and slid it off. When she squeaked in alarm I said sternly, "Ella I'm going to help you with this and put you to bed after. Just let me take care of you. I owe it to you for what you did back there."

I took her head in my hands and looked into her eyes. She gulped, her eyes widened and she simply said, "Okay."

"Lift your arms," I instructed and then pulled her top over her head. "Turn around." I unclasped her bra and slid it over her arms. I quickly slid her panties down and she was now naked. She instinctively wrapped her arms around her breasts and crossed her legs. "Wait," I said as I quickly shed my clothes and stepped into the shower, turning on the water. The solar tank was doing its job and the soft water from the ponds was warm and inviting. I pulled her in.

Positioning the girl under the spray I softly said into her ear as I lathered her hair with shampoo, "I know how you feel. The tension is exhausting but you'll feel better after this." Still standing behind her I rinsed her hair and began massaging body wash onto her back. In the low light the water glistened on her silky perfect skin. She sighed and rolled her neck, stretching the muscles.

I tried to be as business like as possible. We had flirted on the rocks beside the pool but she had said that it had been a mistake and that we couldn't happen. Still I couldn't help but luxuriate in the deliciousness of her graceful curves. I lathered up both hands and reached down to her rear and massaged the soap onto her cheeks. She groaned and wiggled her butt when I ran soapy fingers up her crack. 'Keep focused', I thought. I worked on her legs with my hands and the soap as she rested a hand on my shoulder. She turned around on her own facing me. Hesitating I held out the bottle of wash, a questioning look.

She met my eyes and nodded saying, "Finish the job doctor." I raised my eyebrows and then lathered up my hands. Starting with her upper chest I moved slowly down and then cupped her breasts. I hadn't taken my eyes off hers. At the feel of my fingers on her nipples she gave out a barely audible sigh and her eyes rolled back. Ella's breasts were so so very perfect: soft yet firm, the aureolas pebbling and the nipples hardened. My cock also hardened at the feel, brushing against Ella's thigh. She giggled at that.

"Here, give me some soap," she asked. I squirted some into her hands. Ella brought her eyes back to mine as she reached down and took a hold of my member. Her eyes were twinkling as my breath huffed out and my legs shook. She was having fun with me - giving back some of what I was doing to her.

Two could play at this. Taking more in my hand I slowly but deliberately moved my hand down her tummy and onto her mound. It was like a challenge. Our eyes were locked as she slid her hands up and down my length. I slipped one then two fingers between her folds in response. I could sense her breathing increase but she didn't flinch. Her clit was hardening under the up and down massage of my fingers. I drew small circles around her entrance. I looked for guidance and she just nodded. My finger slipped in and her composure broke for just a moment as she gasped and her grip squeezed hard on my cock.

Our timing really did suck as at that glorious moment the solar heated water gave out and we were showered with cold water. A shriek came from Ella and I took her hand and pulled her out. With a big thick towel I started drying her hair, vigorously towelling her beautiful tresses dry. I knelt down and then dried her legs.

"Such service at the WRG," she giggled. "A girl could get spoiled by such attention."

"As humble as our facility is we do aim to please." I wrapped a towel around her and proceeded to dry myself. The strange thing at this moment was I didn't know where to go next. With Justine or one of my lovely colleagues there would be no doubt but with Ella I really didn't know. At dinner she had apologized for letting herself get out of hand at the waterfalls. She knew what she had done to me and was sorry for doing something she couldn't finish at that time. Had the experience in the operating room changed something for her? Just moments ago she was stroking my manhood and I her womanhood.

I didn't want to assume anything. Ella was a celebrity of enormous proportions as I had come to realize. Did this change the man woman dynamic. It appeared so. Or maybe it didn't. I really didn't know so I just suggested. "Come my lovely nursing assistant. Let me take you to your room." With that I led her by the hand, both of us wrapped in towels.

I opened her door and she stepped in. I was seething with need and lust but I steadied my voice and said to the back of her head. "Thank you again for your help tonight. I know that wasn't easy for you."

Ella stilled. For several moments neither one of us moved. I could see her chest rising and falling in deep breaths. Slowly she turned and found my eyes in the dim light of the hallway. There were no words spoken. She tugged at the knot holding the towel around her body and slowly opened it and finally dropping it on the floor. It was almost theatrical in how she was offering herself to me but yet I held myself back from reaching and crushing her to my body. It was so familiar and primal a feeling but yet I wanted her to lead.

Softly reaching out to touch my chest she almost whispered, "Adrian, I don't want to be alone tonight. Will you join me? Please?"

My heart almost exploded with joy at those words. I knew I would have her. As I strode toward this amazing woman I didn't know where it would go from here but there was only now and I crushed her body to mine.

****

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. More to come ...

12