All Comments on 'Ruandan Delight Pt. 04'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Ended too soon. What was Somalia like? I still don’t understand why she was alone when he met her. How did she meet the girls, Lisa and Patricia? Definitely want to know more. Thank you.

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

I can't believe I'm the first to comment on your fabulous story. Your story is as beautiful as Gabrielle's. Your writing style is in the same league. The undercurrent of Adrian placing himself beneath her in looks and sexuality made the story titter with excitement. Her interest was obvious to all of us readers, but not to Adrian, which added to our enjoyment. All character descriptions are fitting, and the lack of detailed sexual details added to the meaning of love found here. The conclusion is what most readers are expecting, along with the wish for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A most definite YES!!! to each of your questions in the story's last paragraph. Thank for sharing your story with us.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

I enjoy your writing and this story. But I can’t enjoy the non consent stories. So please add to this. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're a very talented and versatile writer and storyteller

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES