Rub a Dub Dub Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seemingly orgasm needed to be discreet. What of his own? It would be awful if he was last and everyone started getting out of the tub and he was still stiff. Should he bring himself off, yet at the thought there was another hand upon his cock. Whose, he did not know. He needed to concentrate, will his penis into orgasm as it was stroked by a person unknown. In a way that was rather exciting. He rather liked the idea of Liz, but his mind had been rather caught by the way she (probably) had pushed him away because of oversensitivity. He looked across at her again and imagined her naked, spread and tied down and himself standing over her ignoring her protests, yes, muffled protests, as he continued to stimulate her clitoris, not with finger, but vibrator, forcing her, perhaps too sensitively, maybe even painfully, towards a second orgasm -- an enforced orgasm. Imagining her writhing beneath him; her no doubt beautiful red bush damp with sweat, as he stood over her with his penis so hard and...

Whose hand -- Ben did not know -- but it, and his SM and bondage thoughts about the red-headed woman and forced orgasms, had done the trick. It was going to happen in the warm water. There was nothing to stop it. So difficult trying to appear composed and casual -- above the water -- when, below the water, his orgasm was building. Trying to keep his eyes open and focused and not grimace or anything. Of course, he tried holding it back but, as the hand continued to move his flesh, there was no preventing the sudden intensity of the feeling as he felt the semen rushing up his cock to be expelled in ecstatic spurts out into the water. A fantastic feeling -- whomsoever was performing the act -- the pleasure and delight of expelling semen.

Ben's hand moved, not to one of the women, but to Graham. He had a reason; he wanted to know if the man had come. He had; his hand found a floppy penis and he did not tarry: he had found the information he needed.

"The lake?" Asked Felicity. She looked at Ben. "Very Scandinavian after a sauna or the hot tub. Cooling water."

He had to reply in the affirmative. It would be rude to demur. Perhaps it was her way of checking he was no longer erect. Though he had felt a hand or two brush his cock presumably seeking information.

Everyone had come, |Ben thought, but so privately. And there was nothing to indicate anything at all had happened when the naked bathers stepped from the water. Their skin rather wrinkled and pink from long immersion. The only difference from when they had got in was the lack of swimming costumes, but there was not a sign of the recent activity. Penises were soft, nipples were not hard and there was not a trace of manly emission on the men's bodies. Of course not; their three ejaculations would have been whisked away in the swirling water and any trace would have been washed away, even from the penises. It would have swirled around them all. None would have been untouched by what the men had done -- or for that matter the swirling lubrication of three female vulvas that too would have been whisked away into the water. It was strangely erotic. The thought of sexual secretion and naked bodies. An immersion in sex.

The only difference, indeed, from when they had got into the tub was the nudity. Despite what had happened Ben made a great effort not to really 'look.' None of the others made any remark as they reached for their scraps of clothing. It was not to be the full Scandinavian experience of jumping naked into the lake after the sauna or hot tub; and so it was respectably dressed people who ran down to the lake and jumped from the landing stage into the cool water.

A great day and so good to be invited to stay on for a barbecue in the evening as the sky darkened and the stars came out overhead. So good to be sitting drinking cool local wine as they ate and chatted, the candles on the table barely moving in the still air.

Ben Baker had only met them the day before. He had come to the lake on holiday intending to relax, fish and just boat about a bit. 'Chill,' to use a modern word, far from his hectic life in the City; a real change from his modern flat in Docklands and his daily routine. He had been walking along the lake shore, marvelling at how few buildings there were around or anywhere near the water and how quiet and empty it all was; just so right for his holiday when he had met Mary walking the other way. A pleasant sight coming towards him; a youngish woman in tee shirt and blue cotton shorts; the sight of a large bosom and tanned legs pleasing to the eye. His eyes more on her bosom and legs than her face until they were close.

"Good morning," Ben did not know the local language. Had learnt nothing at all before his trip, but the woman proved as English as he. A pleasant little chat, rather inevitable, at the meeting of two compatriots in a strange land with not many people at all about, that they talked. Indeed, she turned and walked back with him saying her walk had taken her far enough.

It seemed Mary was on holiday, just like him, she and husband Greg. They had come to the lake with friends, a party of them and had taken a house for the fortnight. Ben had talked of his hotel and learnt more about the others at the house. Another married couple, Graham and Felicity plus Liz. A slight pause at the mention of Liz and then Mary had explained that when they had booked she had been a couple but, well, things happen. A shame, they liked Peter, but, alas, Liz did not, anymore.

Ben had talked of his work, his flat and the usual sorts of things one does when someone has been fairly open with you. They neared the house and Mary told him to pop in for coffee, - or tea and a glass of water on the way back from his walk. There was no way at all he could walk all the way around the lake in a day. He would have to come back past the house.

He had no need to actually 'pop in' for a drink, as in the late afternoon when he made his way back along the lake shore, they were all out down by the lake shore swimming with a table for drinks set up on a small wooden landing stage. He could not avoid the table! Pleasing to be hailed by Mary and then introduced to the others one by one and invited to sit and drink a glass of beer with them. It was not that he had not drunk that day, but that had been water from his knapsack.

So easy chatting with the people; Ben found himself taking to them almost instantly; they were very much his sort of people; it was pleasant to look at the women in their bikinis, perhaps particularly the way Mary's boobs almost spilled out. The material of her bikini top was certainly restraining quite a pair!

After a time the group returned to their play; jumping like children from the landing stage into the water. Obviously great fun and, actually, particularly amusing when Mary's top came off due to the impact: not that he saw 'anything' he should not have seen, because she retrieved it in the water, but it was pleasing nonetheless.

"Come on in."

"I haven't my swimming costume."

But he was persuaded underpants would 'do,' and actually modern briefs without that 'Y Front' aperture are little different from a pair of 'Speedos.' The reality was that it was not the first swim he had taken that day but that had been alone. He had done that naked as that had been easy and much better not to be walking on in wet underpants, not that that would have really mattered in the hot sunshine. Rather nice too, slipping into the soft water of the lake, completely alone, and to just swim naked. Such lovely soft and so clear water. A delightful feeling of freedom.

Great fun jumping off the stage into the water; great fun swimming with his newfound acquaintances; great to enjoy the water and sun. Good too to be invited back the next day.

"We'll get the hot tub ready. Great to sit in that."

Great indeed, as he had found out.

"Come back, again, tomorrow," they had called as he had headed back to his hotel that evening after the hot tub 'experience' and barbecue. A bit of a walk but pleasant enough under the stars. Good to think back, not least to all the fondling and so pleasurable ejaculation in the hot tub. Who had it been who had brought him off? It hardly mattered, he rather suspected he had been held by all of them at some point. It did not greatly matter who had actually excited him into release. He had been wanked by man and woman alike. Not at all something he could have imagined happening even the day before, and certainly not when back in London. What would the morrow bring? He was happy to go with the flow. Only Felicity had alluded to what had gone on; only she mentioned anything 'untoward' had happened. Ben had been sitting for a few moments on the dock edge, just before heading back to the hotel, gazing out over the water and Felicity had sat down beside him.

"Penny for your thoughts."

"Oh, I was just thinking what a lovely day it had been."

A giggle. It was clear she had had a little more wine than perhaps she should have had.

"You liked the hot tub?"

"Well, yes, and the swimming and..."

"I love it. Love being in the tub." She turned and looked at him. "The thought you do not know who is touching you. It might be your husband: but... it might not be."

"Felicity?" Just at that moment Graham called.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Another top up?"

"Perhaps I shouldn't."

And that had been that. She had got up and Ben had not heard what she might have said next and, it was, in any case, really time for him to walk back along the lakeside to his hotel.

12