Rubbed the Right Way Pt. 02

Story Info
My first time adventure continues.
1.6k words
4.77
10k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed surreal to me that I was actually experiencing this. It was almost an out of body experience. I reluctantly rolled onto my back. Even after everything he was doing to me, I was hesitant, knowing I'd be laying there, with my extremely hard cock completely exposed to this older man. I was so turned on by all of it. Every nerve in my body was heightened and I didn't want it to end.

As I settled myself onto my back, I could see him appreciatively looking over my body. My skin was flushed with arousal, my nipples were hard, and my cock was rigid and pulsing. A shiny stream of precum flowed from the slit, forming a pool on my stomach. I still couldn't believe this was happening. "Relax, breathe." he said. I placed my head down onto the little pillow behind me and closed my eyes, breathing deep in anticipation of what might happen next.

He had stood up and moved around the table to my left side, and I could sense his eyes on my body. It was almost agonizing, wondering where he would begin and what he might do to me. My breath drew in sharp when he placed a hand on my chest. At the same time I felt his finger drawing circles in the pool of precum just below my bellybutton. Gently caressing, his fingers danced across my skin, almost tickling. Ever so slightly making contact with my cock. I could feel the heat of his hand above my shaft and his thumb and fingers on either side, teasing me. I wanted so badly to feel him wrap them around me. I clenched my ass, thrusting towards his palm, moaning as I did. He half chuckled in approval, knowing, I'm sure, that he had me exactly where he wanted me.

With his other hand he began to lightly caress my chest, and sparks flew through my body as he brushed my nipples. He began to roll them in his fingers as he continued to dance the fingertips of his other hand around my cock, then dragging them lightly down over my balls, and lower. "Oh God, don't stop!" I moaned.

I bent my knees and pressed my feet into the table, raising my hips, giving him access to whatever he wanted to touch. He continued to tease my nipples and perineum as I writhed under his skillful fingers, moaning and thrusting. I had completely given in to lust. My head had turned to the side. I opened my eyes and could see his cock, fully erect, pressing a tent in his shorts. It was fat and I could easily make out the outline of his big mushroom head and slit. I was shocked at how much it turned me on.

He began to move around the table towards my head, caressing up my abdomen as he went, till both his hands were working my nipples, pinching and pulling. I could feel my heart racing. His big cock was almost brushing my face. I'm sure he could feel my hot breath on it. He retrieved the oil and drizzled it over my chest, then began rubbing it in with both hands. With each stroke he reached further down my body, across my ribs, over my abdomen. As he leaned over me his cock pressed against my face. "Oh my god what am I doing?" I thought.

I found myself opening my mouth and feeling his hard shaft through the silky fabric of his shorts against my lips. Then I felt his hand under my cock, sliding down to the base and his thumb curling around it while his slippery fingers slid under my sack. It felt incredible to have him gripping me like that, his fingers massaging just above my asshole, my cock pressed straight up. I lost all inhibitions. "Mmmmm..." I moaned into his cock, and I no longer had control of my actions. I brought my left hand up and gripped his shaft, pressing it into my mouth, stroking it through his shorts as he began to stroke mine. The strong scent of his arousal was intoxicating as it filled my nostrils. I was so incredibly turned on by what he was doing to me, and even more by what I was doing!

His oil slick hands felt so good. With one hand he slowly pumped up and down my shaft, the other gripping the base while his fingers massaged down my ass crack until he found my puckered hole. I raised my hips higher, feeling his fingertip press lightly against my asshole, rubbing in small circles.

I leaned my shoulders to my left side and reached over, sliding my hand up the leg of his shorts. "This is so fucking crazy, and so fucking HOT!" I thought. I was completely lost with lust and desire. I heard him moan as I wrapped my hand around his fat shaft. I'd never imagined wanting another man's cock in my mouth, but at that moment I had never wanted anything more.

Everything felt so erotic, so lustful. The heat of his cock pulsing in my hand, firm yet smooth, not unlike my own, yet so different. I angled it towards my hungry, open mouth and wrapped my lips around his head over his shorts. It was very fat and I had to open wide to get my mouth around it. "Mmm..." he groaned in approval as he continued to work my shaft and ass with his greasy hands. I ran my tongue around the outline of his head, tracing his mushroom and down over the helmet, feeling the slit. Then opening my mouth and engulfing him once more over his shorts, stroking him into my mouth at the same time. I couldn't believe I was doing this!

I pulled back to look at the scene. It was so hot. This older man standing over my glistening, oiled body in the candlelight. His big hands gripping and stroking my cock, my knees bent and hips lifted so his fingers could rub my asshole. My hand inside the leg of his shorts, slowly stroking his fat, swollen cock. I had always considered myself straight, and had only briefly ever fantasized about what it would be like having my cock sucked by another guy. This was a whole other level, and everything about it was so lustful and dirty and hot! My mind was blown that this was actually happening.

Then he slowly slid his left hand from my cock and down my thigh, pressing my left leg towards the table, my legs spreading. I watched in disbelief as he leaned over, bringing his mouth within an inch of my pulsing member. He was still holding the base of my cock with his right hand. Our eyes locked. I could feel his hot breath on the underside of my shaft. "Is this ok?" He asked in a husky whisper.

"Mmm, uh huh" was all I could manage. The whiskers of his beard were tickling my balls. I had withdrawn my right hand from his shorts as he had moved a little further down by my hips, and I propped myself up slightly, to watch what he was doing to me. I was so turned on. I don't think my cock had ever been harder. The stream of precum flowed from my slit and he slid his thumb up and smeared it over the sensitive, swollen head. I shuddered. His mouth was barely half an inch from my shaft, and he exhaled slowly, aiming his hot breath at my balls then up my shaft to the tip. "Oh god!" I whimpered, as he extended his tongue to my slit, lapping up a big drop of my shiny precum. It hung from the tip of his tongue, still connected to my cock for a moment, before he licked it across his lips.

"Mmmm you taste delicious" he whispered. Fuck, this was hot! I held my breath as he slowly lowered his mouth, lightly licking his way down the underside of my shaft, then he flattened his tongue against my cock and slowly brought it back up, our eyes locked the whole time. He started licking his was back down, stroking me as he went. Then I felt his mouth open as he lapped my balls, sucking each one, his tongue darting out and licking under my sack. As he sucked my balls into his mouth I could feel his beard tickling my ass and I loved it.

He flattened his tongue against my shaft and slowly began to lap his way up again. "Ughnn Gawwwwd" I moaned, flexing my ass, thrusting my hips upward. He slid his left hand under me, gripping my right cheek, his fingertips tickling my ass crack. Then I watched, breathlessly, as his eyes closed and his head leaned forward. I felt an incredible rush of heat as he opened his mouth, his wet tongue briefly pressing into the slit of my cock before sliding down the underside of my head and wrapping itself against my shaft before drawing it back as his lips curled slowly over my tip. I instantly felt the pressure of an orgasm building up inside me. He swirled his tongue around my helmet and began to suck as he lowered his head. "I can't believe this is happening." I panted, "I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me!" I watched in awe as this older man slowly sucked every inch of my pulsing cock into his mouth. I had never been so turned on in my entire life...