Rubber Bees Ch. 03

Story Info
Oola finds a new member for her Hive.
2.9k words
4.95
1.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
213 Followers

Chapter Three

It was more difficult than Oola had thought to make her way back to the superhero lab. It appeared that something or someone had stirred up the local heroes, and they were out patrolling heavily.

This was made worse by how colorful her wings were, so she had been forced to stick close to the ground and use the underbrush to hide her presence.

She growled to herself as she noted the mud on her spiny knees. Her body was surprisingly hard to maneuver through the brush, especially since her frame had grown at least four times larger.

That only made sense. She was a queen. Of course she should have girth and strength, the better to control her subjects with.

That didn't make her situation any easier to deal with, however. She was getting increasingly dirty down here, and the stickiness of her honey was making the problem worse.

She wasn't meant to keep the honey hidden away. She was meant to share it. That's why her breasts were leaking so much of it.

She couldn't seem to keep it from dripping from the ridged end of her dick, either, which meant that she was leaving a tasty trail behind her that almost anyone could follow, if they knew what they were looking for.

From the way the heroes were haphazardly searching, it was quickly becoming apparent that they didn't. Streaks of light shot through the night sky, but none of them appeared to be heading towards the garden by the sea.

The main collection of Hives was safe, for now, but there were too many bee women there for them to remain hidden for long. There would be a battle soon, and it was anybody's guess what the result of that would be.

Oola hopped over a culvert, hissing with satisfaction at how easily her body moved. The wobbling abdomen wasn't enough to throw off her balance, and the more she practiced with it, the smoother her motions were getting. She was confident that she wouldn't lose to anyone in a one on one fight, but that meant she would need to choose her target carefully once the time came.

Fortunately, she wasn't far away from the lab, which had been built into an old, gigantic, multi-level concrete bunker leftover from one of those human wars. The back had been opened up into multiple levels closed in with steel and glass to allow for plenty of sunlight to penetrate the interior.

The sides and rear were sheltered by the overgrowth of the surrounding forest, leaving her plenty of avenues to approach. In her current form, the automated computer system wouldn't recognize her, but fortunately, she didn't need it to. Someone would come out of the bunker, sooner or later, and then she would have the access she needed.

Dancing over a small stream, her wings buzzed to give her a little extra lift as she dodged the field of view of one of the cameras watching from the corner of the blockhouse. Her heart thudded with excitement as she spotted some movement off to one side, deeper in the woods.

Her mind blurred as an image of a superhero appeared. It was a younger woman, dressed in a form fitting, violet jumpsuit.

Her heart swelled to bursting. She hadn't expected a viable target so soon, and definitely not one so perfect.

It was a heroine she had befriended, Violet, and she was an expert on various plants and the decoctions that could be made from them. She would be a useful ally to have in her menagerie as she attempted to hollow out the hero laboratory from within. She just needed to make sure the other woman was alone.

She jumped to the nearest tree, using her claws to pull her silently into the air as she folded her wings. She didn't need anything bright to give away her presence now!

Lifting her abdomen behind her, she pulled her pseudo-dick close to her chest as she rubbed her rotund belly over the trunk, leaving behind a smear of honey in her wake. She couldn't help herself, and perhaps the smell would attract her intended victim?

Proboscis whirring, Oola delicately maneuvered over the edge of a smaller limb, moving her bulk between the leaves as softly as possible. Yes, there was the purple woman below. She had a hood over her head, a basket nestled in the crook of her arm as she bent to investigate a gathering of mushrooms on the forest floor below.

Oola spun her head back and forth, making sure there were no cameras in view, her belly burbling in anticipation. This could be her first capture on her own! She had better do it right.

She waited patiently as Violet drifted her way down the chain of mushrooms, humming faintly to herself. Moving her fingers in the shape of scissors, she cut the ones she wanted neatly at the base of their stems, picking them up and dumping them into her basket.

This heroic ability had the potential to hurt Oola pretty severely, but her overwhelming need to fill this woman with her honey overrode any concerns she might have.

Grasping the tree limb in her hands and feet, she swung around silently until her body was gently dangling downwards. Letting go with her talons, she curved her torso as she stretched herself out, balancing with her head cone as she reached for the unsuspecting hero.

Violet stopped humming to herself, dropping her basket. "Who's there?" she asked, giving the first sign that she had detected that something was amiss.

Just a little bit farther... yes, that was exactly where she wanted to be. Breathing in deep through the spiracles on her back, she let out a blast of air that created an unusual hooting noise.

Violet looked up, just in time for Oola's rounded proboscis to clamp over her mouth. Twin antennae slapped on top of the heroine's forehead, pulsing as she stunned her victim long enough to jam the thick, inner tube past her lips.

Violet attempted to scream, but all that came out was a quiet 'urp' from her nose as the thick, bulbous length inside her mouth began to inflate rapidly. Within a matter of moments, it split into multiple sections, her cheeks puffing out on either side while the main part locked itself behind her teeth.

Her eyes watered as the rounded end of the gag began to pulse, pushing thick jelly into her mouth and down her throat. This would help to subdue her, as well as kickstart her transformation with the sticky, sweet substance.

Violet wheezed, a spatter of honey being regurgitated through her nose. Her eyes were still dull from Oola's mental blast. She didn't appear in any shape to resist Oola's attack, groaning as her throat bobbed, honey gushing into her belly.

Good. She would push forward and subdue this heroine before she had any idea what had just happened to her.

Letting the rest of her body fall to the forest floor with a crunch, she grabbed the heroine around the waist and pulled her off the ground, denying her the use of her legs. Wrapping her arms around the woman's back, she crushed her body into her rubbery bosom, her enormous breasts squashing to either side as sprays of oily honey splashed over Violet's thighs, running down her legs.

Violet began to struggle weakly as the effect of Oola's mental attack began to wear off, but the conclusion was already foregone. She had the complete element of surprise, and whatever resistance Violet could scrape up was subdued by the mass of honey being forcefully fed down her throat.

Oola could handle anything remaining with a gentle pulse of her antennae, hypnotizing the heroine while she brainlessly suckled more honey. Holding the heroine mid-air, Oola watched impassively as her throat flexed, more and more of the honey being crammed inside.

Violet choked, writhing like a fish on a hook, but she couldn't concentrate enough to use her powers. She couldn't do anything but be force fed, her stomach becoming plump from the injected honey.

Turning, Oola slammed her against a tree, her mouth pulsing as she stared straight at Violet with her compound eyes. She could see the fear deep within the heroine's blue orbs, but it was being suppressed by her mental powers and the soporific effect of the honey.

Oola ran her hands over her fat belly, dipping them into the hole that had opened up in her chest. The small, oozing honey pot was filled to the brim with the golden brown substance, leaving a sticky trail of fluid over her skin.

Flicking her hands outwards, she ran them down Violet's sides, applying a thick blob between her torso and the bark of the tree. The glistening rubber congealed in the late evening sun, changing into a thick consistency.

Chest heaving, Oola worked quickly to glue the heroine to the tree, layering the honey thickly across her back. This took some of the strain from her other arms, allowing her to relax as her throat pumped in and out, pounding the honey down the heroine's throat.

By this point, Violet had stopped resisting, her head tilted over as her eyes glowed a dull brown. Through her antennae, she could feel the woman's mind halt as she came under the influence of the honey. Good.

Pinching her lips together, she sent a final burst into her victim, glands inside her mouth spinning up to rapidly produce a circular wax plug.

She pushed it forward with her leathery tongue, fitting it into place with a tight seal. Pulling back, she sucked on Violet's lips until her mouth popped free, leaving behind the sealed plug.

In her current state, Violet would be unable to remove it, and it would serve to keep her plugged up, full of honey. The transformative fluid would start to change her body into a bee woman from the inside out, which meant that Oola needed to finish her cocoon so that the honey could work from the exterior as well.

Popping her antennae off, she took a step back, grunting as her abdomen flipped up. A hard, striped length appeared in front of her chest, the ridged head straining as honey glistened at the tip.

She could barely contain herself, as she intimately knew what was coming next. She was going to fill this woman with even more honey, ensuring that her transformation would be quick and efficient.

Her wings buzzed as her vision blurred, new instincts taking over as the light waned. Her pseudo dick flipped up as she waddled in, the fat abdomen swelling between her thighs as her arousal took over.

Smashing their bodies together, she breathed in deeply, taking in the unique scent of the heroine. She hadn't really noticed the woman's smell before, but now that she was captured and splayed out before her, it was intoxicating!

Need blossomed in her tight cock, the pronged end pressing up against Violet's crotch. A buzzing action came from the tip, cutting through the stretchy material, exposing the woman's wet crotch.

Hissing, Oola waited a moment for the sharp bits to retract before she crammed her thick length inside. She grunted as she felt every part of its length pressing into the woman, the knobbly sections rubbing against the heroine's wet tunnel.

Violet moaned, her eyes fluttering as her lips flexed around the waxy plug. Oola pressed herself in as far as she could, rubbing her breasts up against the front of Violet's bodysuit. A brown, rubbery ooze, the color of molasses, expressed from her nipples, smearing all over the heroine's chest.

As Oola pulled out for another thrust, the woozy state the heroine was under appeared to subside, her eyes snapping open. She tried to pull away from the tree, twisting back and forth in a vain attempt to escape from the gigantic bee, but all of her efforts were futile.

Oola wasn't impressed by her struggles. She should be enjoying this, not fighting it.

Leaning in, she extended her antennae once more, flipping them forward to attach them to the heroine's forehead.

Oola's brow furrowed as twin electrical tingles shot from her head, drilling into the woman's mind and disrupting her thoughts.

A buzzing hum suddenly filled both their heads. They were in tune. They were one. They were rubber honey bees.

Oola did not understand where this truth had come from - she only knew that it was so. This was knowledge built into the architecture of her altered brain.

Together, they would start a Hive. They would create more honey bees. They would spread the rubber honey. This was their truth.

Oola kept thrusting, wheezing out her pleasure in a rough chuckle. She could feel the expanse of the heroine's brain flexing as she continued to thrust. At the rate she was pushing, it wouldn't take much longer for it to fall.

Her glands worked, spinning honey from the cavernous storage within her body. A thick, rubbery thread spilled from the end of her tubular lips, waxy strands spurting over Violet's body.

Her talons whirred, spinning the threads around the tree and Violet's waist. Her body continued to hump, pleasure spiking as a gush of rubbery honey spurted into the heroine's womb.

She slowed for a few thrusts as the pressure built again, her satisfaction cresting as she seated the heroine in the cocoon she was building for her.

A low cry escaped her throat as she injected another burst of honey into Violet's body from her fat dick, the heroine's belly bump increasing in size until it began to rub up against Oola's expansive chest. It was about time to sew this one up.

Her lower legs swirled through the excess rubber bubbling from her chest, binding it up and spinning it into threads. At first, she used her thrusting motions to cover up the new cocoon she was making, but it soon became obvious that she was binding Violet's legs together.

The heroine recognized this, but she was far too weak at this point to stop her. Oola strung a thread around her neck to keep her in position, but it was barely necessary. Her eyes boiled with golden brown honey as her lips flexed around the wax plug, hips rocking with desire. As she was, she could do nothing but take it, spitted by Oola's dick.

Tears fluttered from her eyes as the latent fear of her situation mixed with the pleasure of being assaulted. Oola stroked honey over her shoulders and down towards her breasts, doing her best to keep the heroine on edge as she finished her work. There was just one more infusion of honey necessary, and then she could close up her cocoon.

Violet seemed to sense this, too, as she relaxed back, giving up her resistance. Oola sat up, waving her talons over her voluptuous breasts as she trumpeted her victory.

Violet shuddered, a look of deep pleasure and joy suffusing her face as Oola's final spurt of honey filled her womb. The pressure of the rubbery fluid was too much for Violet's vagina to bear, some of it gushing out the sides and onto the ground.

Oola didn't care. She had plenty in her reserves, and soon she would have many more honey producers. This entire forest would be her domain, growing rubber honey plants to entice and seduce unaware visitors.

Building a Hive began with the smallest of steps, however, and right now she needed to make sure she did this right. Using her lower limbs, she scooped up Violet's legs, pulling back to release the sticky head of her dick. As it slipped free, a final spurt ejaculated into her tunnel, leaving behind a thick plug that would ensure that little of the honey would escape before her final transformation was complete.

Once this was done, she began to spin the ropy webs of rubbery honey in earnest, tying the back of the woman's legs up against her belly. Violet twisted her head, but she wasn't going anywhere as Oola spun layer after layer of the thick, waxy rubber over her swollen body.

From the exterior, she looked like an inflated blueberry, which was just as Oola had expected. She had plenty of honey to process internally, and it would be quite safe to leave Violet hanging on this tree for the next couple of days as her body changed.

Burbling to herself, she cinched the rubber ropes tighter, spinning them in a circle to encompass Violet's body. Working efficiently, like an orb weaver, she covered Violet's legs and torso with wide loops that stuck together to form an oval cocoon.

Violet began to protest again as the cocoon was formed over her breasts, but Oola ignored her jerky movements. Violet would be one of her busy bees soon enough, and then she might consider some of her ideas.

Her mouth gurgled with more honey, which she promptly spat into Violet's face before she finished spinning a rubber dome that she flipped over with her talons. It settled into place on top of the heroine's skull, hiding the rest of her body from view. All she could do now was wiggle helplessly, like a ripening fruit on a vine.

Her own body shook, a tight plug of rubbery honey squirting from the tip of her penis. Ah, that was just what she needed!

Her eyes blurred, looking over her environs as she evaluated what needed to happen next. She sighed at the broken brush and dirty trails surrounding her. There was still so much that needed to be done to get this Hive operational!

HalfShim
HalfShim
213 Followers