Ruben Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at him and went to the bathroom.

I was lying in the tub, enjoying the soothing hot water and thinking. My relationship with Ruben has developed in an unexpected way. It started with a business arrangement of teaching for money. It evolved into planning to spend time together on breaks and within 24 hours together into intimate encounter...

I was always a smaller guy than most students in our class, but I never thought of myself as... gay! I never had girlfriends. However, in my mind it was due to my deficient social skills and the constant need to concentrate on my studies. I rarely had sexual dreams, yet in those I did not recall fantasizing about guys. They were mostly about caressing headless tits and licking anonymous pussy.

The whole 'I am gay' thing was totally new to me, although in retrospect it was less surprising. Unlike the other students, I was not thinking about having erotic encounters with any one of our pretty cheerleading team girls... I admired Ruben's fantastic manly body from day one and even imagined how it would feel to touch these strong muscles. Though not entirely in a sexual way, it was a physical attraction nonetheless.

I felt lucky that my partner was Ruben. He was a good guy. I could not rule out that he was very nice to me because he needed me, but there wasn't anything suggesting that he planned to take advantage of me.

I dried up and returned to our room. Naked.

Ruben's eyes followed me. He grinned and lifted the blanket for me. He did not have underwear either. I joined him in bed and hugged his chest. His big hands enveloped me and he kissed my head. Then he turned me around and we spooned together with his soft cock resting in my crack. I felt safe and very comfortable in his arms, as if it was my place for years!

I fell asleep like a baby.

A new world has opened to me.

12