Ruby Pt. 02

Story Info
What to do with a slutty little black girl. Just marry her!
3k words
4.48
3.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to Ruby gently sucking my cock. Ruby sucked my cock like she was worshipping it. I pulled her off, my nob came out with an audible plop.

She looked disappointed until I said we are going home, to our new home, there's a brand-new bed there, I can't think of a better way to use it for the first time. Let's get dressed, have some breakfast and I'll take you home and fuck you bandy there.

I've never seen a girl who's face changes so much when she smiles. We had our breakfast. The Hotel Manager came to our table. I thought, here comes a row. Ruby had dressed herself as my fantasy fuck toy.

She'd dressed head to toe in latex. Stuff I bought for her last night in the fetish boutique next door to the sex shop. A Skin-tight purple latex top that looked a direct rip-off of Madonna's Jean Paul Gaultier corset. I had to fight this fucker to get it laced down to the even one-inch gap Ruby was happy with.

She had a little matching latex top. I think my disobedient little slut and the sex shop manager's wife had sneaked it into the carrier bags without my approval. It turned out there had been quite a bit if this going on behind my back last night.

I was beginning to realise Ruby was a flat-out exhibitionist, at least she was if she could be the tart she longed to be as long as she had a man to protect her. I forget how much abuse she has had to put up with in her earlier life. When you consider how I set off to acquire her it's a fucking miracle that I managed to win her.

The manager simply asked me where I had gotten the recommendation from. I was a little cagey at first, but he told me they were trying to earn a reputation that anything goes at least dress-wise. Ruby, just to prove my theory about her exhibitionist streak stood, tuned her back to him and bent to her bag on the floor. She could, much more easily have lifted her bag onto her knees and took the very same nothing out. She wouldn't have stretched the skirt over her divine bum and showed off the unmistakable outline of her chastity belt. There was though a bump in the latex, and I didn't understand why.

"You sir are a very lucky man". He said.

Oh no said Ruby. "He's hung like a horse, strong as an ox and he made me cum six times last night. I'm the lucky one." That was the point I decided to break the solemn vow I had made to myself and propose to this woman. I was suddenly struck with an acute anxiety that she may say no. I had to figure out a way to get here legal status first. I wanted her to know she was marrying me not a passport.

One of the really nice things about latex skirts, even tight pencil skirts is they stretch enough to pull the whole thing up above the wearers bum. So, when I said no again to any sex until we got to our own bed and pushed out her bottom lip in a big sulk I pulled it over her wriggling legs and arse and administered a very sound spanking. The bulge in the skirt was explained by a butt plug it had a ring at the end. I had no idea how big the plug was, the ring was threaded onto the crotch bar of the chastity belt.

"What is this little tart" I said giving it a bit of a wiggle? All Ruby could manage was a deep Arrrggggghhh. I explored around the regions the belt protected. And she groaned more. If you cum before we get home, I am going to cane you. Six of the best for each orgasm.

She came there and then over my knee. "You dirty little tart. That's six.

"Ohh please no. I'll try to be good."

You better try fucking hard I said" that's 12 now for arguing. I can't even trust you to dress yourself without you sticking sex toys in your holes. The idea of the belt is to stop you being such a slut.

I picked up our bags and my rucksack. While she arranged her dress to make herself as presentable as possible. She stood beside me as I checked out of the hotel. I patted her bottom. It was a pleasure to have you stay said the manager. It was a pleasure for us to stay here. I think we will be back. I gave her bum another pat and she came again. Her eyes gave the game away this time they were as wide as saucers.

I had to lift my tiny little tart into the cab of the van. I had intended to hide this van away then get rid of it in a year or so but as things turned out it became our runaround to pick anything larger than my little Lotus super 7 could manage.

As I dropped her onto the seat it must have given the butt plug a jolt and she came again. Oh, dear little one, that's 24 now isn't it? How about I just double what you have now.

She burst int tears again. "I'm sorry master I thought you would like it. Oh, I do my love, I love it and I'm not going to cane you at all. But only on one condition."

"What, anything. I don't like the cane, spanking is fun but not the cane the cane hurts tomorrow as well as the day you get it.

I'll tell you when we get home, not until.

I'd served in army special forces, I knew some people who could check things. Like what are my chances of getting an illegal legalised. Not a snowball's chance in hell unless she is useful for HMG was my tame spook Charlie's answer. What if I marry her? Still fecking hard, it will take years and there is a chance she will get sent back.

Well I wasn't any further back. Ruby was going to have to remain a secret.

Who caned you Ruby, was it a customer.

"No, the nuns."

What nuns.

The nuns at my school.

"Ahh OK I thought all Chadians were Muslim".

"No I went to an army school."

"Did you now, who's Army school?"

"An English one".

"Where".

"Nigeria"

Hang on, we need to talk about this. Why were you in a British Army school?

Because my dad was a soldier.

"A British Soldier?"

"Yes".

"Then your not an illegal, you have a right of residence. No matter what happens you can stay in the UK Ruby."

What was your dad's name?

"Unisier Kamieura."

"You're fucking joking girl."

"No, I'm not" Ruby got a bit salty when I said that.

"Do you know your dad is still alive, well I think he is. Last time I saw him he was living in Hereford. We need to find out if we are talking about the same man."

"I thought my dad got killed in a terrorist ambush". Then mum took me back to Chad to her parents. The CCMSR murdered them and sold me as a slave. I was sold on several times until you rescued me.

"Yeh, OK, I'll settle for rescued," it wasn't quite like that was it you bastard I thought to myself. We were just approaching Carmarthen, so I took the exit into the town. Good old google directed us to a 'Next'just by John Street carpark.

I got a Costa and a sticky bun while Ruby bought the rudest colour matched stuff they had. A couple of hundred quid later and I had a wife to be, dressed in an almost suitable fashion to be presented to her dad, a hero of a hero's regiment. The only man I know who had his name removed from a list engraved in the stone of the SAS clock tower it's memorial to it's fallen.

She wasn't dressed in this stuff. I can enjoy my nice clothes and change in the back when it's time to say hello.

Unisier Kamieura or Unis, was one of the few survivors of a vicious ambush in one of the many Biafran independence actions. He saved several fellow soldiers, men, women, and children by fighting what all witnesses thought a suicide mission to give them time to escape. Wounded he survived alone in the Nigerian jungle for three months. That's why I knew of him, the man quite simply was a legend.

I changed my mind about turning back to Hereford I phoned some of the guys I knew. I got them to ask around, talk to some of the older guys Unis would have known and make some discreet enquiries on my behalf.

We were quiet for the rest of the journey. Both of us, deep in thought. I had just about convinced myself she was going to tell me to go to fuck myself when we turned off the road onto my track. It looked as though it went to the arsehole of Wales. My house lies a good half mile along this track and over the top of the ridge. As we crested the ridge there it is in front of you, the sunny side of the Preseli Mountain and my converted farmhouse. It makes me smile every time thae view hits me.

My four fields run along one side of a valley with a stream at the end of each of the fields. There is a horse I seem to have acquired. He came with the farm. He is a more unsociable bastard than me and when I buy him or give him stuff that horses are supposed to love like say a carrot, he bites a bit off the end eats it and spits the rest, leaving it to rot.

He took one look at Ruby galloped up to her and said ride me please, I swear.

Oh, it's beautiful and promptly burst into tears again. I gave her a hug, but I was very worried that she wouldn't want a sicko like me.

"Ruby?"

"Yes"

"It will probably take a while for you to get a passport but I'm sure you will. What I'm trying to say is I can't keep you here against your will. You can stay and be err."

"What are you saying Peter?"

"I was choking back tears".

"What's the matter Peter are you OK, your scaring me?"

"Ruby, will you marry me."

"I never marry anyone until after they have properly filled all three of my holes, I've wanked them off and they have cum on my face and tits."

"You were crying, my Sayyid was crying. Did you think I'd say no. I cannot say no to you. You did not buy me, you did not steal me, I gave myself to you."

As I wrapped her in the best most romantic hug ever the bastard horse bit me.

"You stopped me from sucking you off and said we will fuck in my new home. You owe your Khalilae your juice.

"I had to hear her say it, will you marry me?"

"I will be your wife if you want me. But you are my Sayyid and I will always be your Khalilae."

I had set the playroom up to bring a slave to not my wife-to-be. I took my wife to be to the bedroom. Ruby sat on the edge of the bed.

"This is not what I expected Peter."

"What did you expect Ruby?"

"I expect and want you to bind me and take me. I want to feel your big cock stretch my tight little arse. I want to be your whore; I want to be yours Peter. Make me yours, then I will be your wife, the best wife ever."

I took her hand and went to take her from the bedroom to the playroom she resisted. "Do you want this," she held up the armbinder. Put her hands behind her back and offered them to me. My cock started to swell as I fed her arms into the latex mittens at the end of the sleeve. I pulled the sleeve to the tops of her arms.

Ruby is very supple. In no time I had her elbows touching and then squashed together. I went through the bags and pulled out a surprise for her. A matching neck corset. When that was laced in place and pulled snug on her neck, she was surprised how comfortable it felt.

I detached the shoulder straps from the armbinder and connected the strap at the back of the neck corset to the buckle where the armbinder shoulder harness had been. On tightening that it held her head high and made any neck rotation impossible.

I placed a spider gag in her mouth and buckled that behind her head. "Have you ever deep throated a big fat cock like mine before."

"No Master."

"Try to relax when I fuck your mouth later slut."

In the draws in my bedside unit, I had a pair of clover clamps on an eight inch chain. The chain had an inch ring in the centre. I clamped the clovers to each nipple. Each produced a sharp intake of breath.

"Do they hurt?"

"Yes, master".

"That pleases me, Ruby".

Ruby's fat nipples offered a firm but tender anchoring point for these. Soon I would pierce her nipples and add nice thick permanent gold rings to adorn her teats. I gave each clamp a tug to check its hold.

Finally in the bedroom I took my key and removed her chastity belt. Then I ordered her to shit in the bedroom en-suite. I had to wipe her arse for her. She later confessed that was very humiliating and at the same time very exciting.

Then I clipped a fine chain dog lead onto the centre ring of the chain connecting the clover clamps A little tug on the lead increased the clamp pressure. That ensured immediate compliance in following me, no matter where I led her.

I led her to the bedroom door, through the hallway to what was the back door but was now a corridor to my playroom and slave stable block. It would only ever see one slave now and she would live with me in my home most of the time.

I had believed that leading an unwilling slave would be exciting. however, I was now pretty sure that leading my willing Khalilae to the pillory where I would fix her in extreme stress positions where I could leisurely take my pleasure from her by taking her analy was the biggest thrill imaginable for me.

I bent her over the waist high bench, strapped her legs to the frame end. Closed the neck restraint over her corseted neck and then using a rope and pully lifted her arms, fastened in the armbinder high above her head both her head and her arse were at the most comfortable position for me. As I said she was far from comfortable in a very high-stress position.

I started by offering my cock to her mouth. That wicked little pink tongue of hers popped out to meet it she licked the end of my cock.

I pushed it into her mouth and then started to force it into her throat. She tried so hard, but she could not control her gag reflex. I pulled back. I explored the entrance to her throat a little more but didn't push in far enough to make her gag again.

I want it, she wants to deep-throat me. Time is on our side it will happen. I think it's one of those slower-is-faster situations.

I attended the other end. I had lube a plenty, I squirted a good dollop just above her puckered brownie. Then gently first with one finger then two then three worked it into her. I was surprised, she was very relaxed.

I would have liked to have a gag in to silence her but we were treading unknown ground here. Despite what I was going to do I didn't want to hurt her more than she would enjoy. It would not have increased my pleasure to do so. I did gag her the next time and I think it added to her enjoyment more than it did to mine.

I had what I wanted a helplessly bound damsel in distress about to become even more distressed. She whimpered as I forced my bell end into her tight hole. I waited a few moments as she relaxed again. I fed the body of my cock through her greasy sphincter into her bowel.

She wasn't suffering a bit and let out an animalistic growl. I must confess I was away in a world of my own, for me this was every bit as good as if hoped. Ruby told me after she came twice in the time it took me to empty my load into her.

The quick-release bondage points on all the equipment I used in building this playroom are worth their weight in gold. I had her released from the pillory in seconds. The corset neck corset and armbinder were easy too. I simply cut through the laces with plaster shears.

You can get them from 20 different vendors on eBay. Sharp blades, blunt ends. If you are in a hurry to get something cut and there is flesh and blood close buy you're a fool not to have a pair handy.

We showered together. It's a simple pleasure having someone to wash and dry you in the shower. It's a pleasure I'm going to get used to very easily. She isn't very keen on me washing her funnily enough. Not exactly a modern woman is my Ruby. When we got out of the shower and we're about to get into bed I asked her if she felt she was missing out on anything. The cheeky bitch looked me straight in the eye and said, "the moon is made out of cheese". I fucked her hard and long in our bed that night but not before I'd warmed her arse with my hand first.