Rudely Interrupted

Story Info
Unexpected fun in a mountain cabin.
1.6k words
3.66
15k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold and damp January night and my breath was freezing as I stumbled through the somewhat familiar forest of southern Kentucky. The night had gone sideways earlier in a situation that involved a firearm, a small amount of an illegal substance, a redneck cop and another redneck, me, who wasn't in the mood to play and one thing led to another and here I am on the run. I still had the firearm and had reluctantly dumped the substance, still retaining a joint but the silver lining is that I was on foot, the cop didn't know me and I was wearing a ski mask and a hoodie due to the cold and he hadn't seen my ID so I knocked him on his ass and ran. He fell and twisted his ankle and wasn't able to give chase and I'm very familiar with the local terrain and was able to circle back to throw them off if it turned into a manhunt. There were a lot of cabins spread throughout this part of the Great Smokies and many are unoccupied and used as hunting or vacation cabins.

I walked up a winding dirt road to an A frame that was tucked away a good distance from the road. I knew this place from previous visits to the area and had never seen anyone here and knew it would be a great place to lay low for at least a day. I stayed in the treeline listening for vehicles or sirens behind me and looking for signs of life. No vehicles were present and it was dark and quiet so I eased around the back and up on the porch and quietly tried the door, thinking there was no way the freaking door would be unlocked but the knob turned and the door opened!

I softly walked through the door and into the kitchen and quietly closed and locked the door behind me. I waited for a moment to let my eyes adjust and I was surprised and alarmed to hear some soft contemporary jazz coming form the living room and cursed softly under my breath. "It figures" I thought to myself, this was the way the entire evening had been. I almost turned and exited but decided to see if it was someone, sometimes people leave the TV or the music on, just to give the appearance that someone is there, plus the temperature had really dropped outside and was beginning to snow.

I quietly walked to the door leading to the living room and steeped through, peeking around the corner and was greeted by an unexpected sight. There was a young pale skinned boy, maybe 19 or 20, on the couch, completely naked and looked like he had been to a manscaping salon for an all over Brazil wax because he was smooth as a baby's bottom all over and had long blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail and was on his knees pushing a well lubricated dildo up his ass and slowly stroking himself. I was frozen, transfixed by this amazing sight. He appeared as though he were trying to look feminine and was succeeding. He turned in my direction and I could see pink lipstick and some eye shadow and that's when he saw me. He gasped and stood up and I could clearly see his dick, which had been proudly erect but went soft as the dildo clattered noisily to the floor.

I cleared the distance to him in 3 steps and pulled the 9mm auto and let him see it and said in a harsh whisper, "Quiet, is anyone else here?" He shook his head no, eyes wide with fright and I said "Tell me the truth or someone may get shot that doesn't need to," he responded submissively.

"No, I swear," I turned him around so his back was to me and grabbed his ponytail at the base and said, "OK, let's take a tour, show me around and let me see for myself". The A frame was pretty simple, I had seen the kitchen already and we looked in a small bedroom off the living room and then up the stairs to the loft, walking behind him and couldn't help but notice that he had a smooth, creamy white ass that looked firm and well rounded. The loft was spacious and, as he had said, empty. I turned him around and said "This is good, you were honest," I noticed that he was looking down and I reached down with my left hand and I grabbed his smooth and somewhat impressive ball sac in my hand and gently squeezed, eliciting a small grunt and said "Put your hands behind your head and look at me when I'm talking to you," he immediately complied and I looked him straight in the eye, almost nose to nose and said "I have no reason to hurt you unless you give me one, do you understand?" he immediately nodded and I said "You expecting anyone, a surprise visit now may have a bad ending?"

He shook his head and said "No sir, I promise," I released his balls and looked down and noticed that he had a full erection, about 7" and as thick as 2 fingers and a swollen flared head. "What's this?" I said as I ran the cold edge of my pistol up and down the length of it. He let out an audible gasp and his breathing was noticeably faster and said "I don't know," I watched him for a second and then said, "Let's continue building a little trust here. I'm going to holster my weapon and you're going to promise to be good and do as you're told, yes?"

He nodded and said "Yes sir."

I put my pistol back in my holster and walked around him, secretly enjoying his discomfort and ran the tip of my finger up and down his dick, watching his face closely as he closed his eyes and his breathing increased. I then went behind him and slapped each cheek of his ass with the palm of my hand, hearing him squeal and feeling the velvety firmness and admiring the red hand prints on each cheek. I ran my finger up and down the dark crack between his cheeks and whispered in his right ear "Is this tight little hole back here still lubricated?" He gulped and said "Yes sir."

"Good, reach back and spread your ass open wide for me, I'm going exploring," He complied immediately, taking his hands from his head and spreading his bottom cheeks wide. I slid the index finger of my left hand slowly up the tight but slick bottom hole. He groaned as he felt it and I ordered him to lean back against me with his head resting on my shoulder and I reached around and grabbed his dick and began to slowly pump it while holding him still with my finger up his ass. He has his right hand round my neck and the other had on my leg as I began to pump him. I whispered in his ear,

"You look like you need some relief," and began to pump him faster while rubbing the walnut sized gland with my finger up his ass and in short order he moaned "I'm cumming," and began to shoot and impressive load of 5 or 6 nice shots. I pulled my finger out of his ass and milked his dick with one last squeeze and then wiped the cum off my finger on both his nipples. "There we go, that's a lot friendlier, wouldn't you say?" He had collapsed in a nearby chair, laying back with his legs spread and said "Yes sir, that was wonderful, thank you."

He, turned out his name was David, explained that he was staying here with his grandparents permission and they seldom came here any more so he pretty much had the place to himself. I explained my situation with the cop trouble and told him I needed to stay a day or so. He stood up and I noticed his dick was semi hard again and he said with a coy smile "I would love for you to stay, I think I owe you one." He got down on his knees and began to unlace my hiking boots, I quietly popped the clip out of my pistol and out it in the back pocket of my jeans, knowing the gun won't fire without the clip in it and pulled the holster off my belt and handed it to him and told him to put it on the table as a test to see if he would pull it on me but he did exactly as he was told without hesitation. I stripped my hoodie and tshirt off and he was already on his knees in front of me unzipping my pants and pulling my pants and underwear down and I stepped out of them with my thickening erection right in front of his face. He told me how beautiful my dick was and kissed it tenderly and then licked it and opened his mouth and took as much in as he could and began to move up and down on it. I moaned at the delicious pleasure he was giving me and then grabbed his ponytail and began to fuck his mouth slowly and then I told him to get ready and began to shoot in his mouth and he was hungrily accepting this.

We climbed into bed and shared a joint and then he laid against me again and I stroked his dick until he shot another load and we drifted off to sleep with him covered in his own cum.