Ruined

Story Info
A ruined orgasm for my cuckold.
824 words
3.61
16.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In previous stories I talked about how I made my husband, Joe, a cuckold and put him in a cock cage. This story takes place after Joe had been a cuckold for a while and was used to being in his cock cage except when I let him out for sex.

I had been keeping Joe in his cock cage most of the time and just letting him out for an orgasm once in a while. Since Joe's orgasms were few and far between I was making them special and giving him a treat by letting him cum in my pussy for them. My lover Scott however didn't like Joe cumming inside me and talked me into agreeing not to let Joe inside me during the month of Scotts birthday (May). Since I agreed to that so fast, Scott asked for more. He asked me to give Joe a HJ during May and ruin his orgasm by letting go and not touching him during the orgasm.

On May 1st I let Joe know that if he wanted an orgasm in May it would be by HJ only and he would have to let me video tape it so Scott could see that I didn't let him in me during May. Joe didn't like the idea of being videoed during his orgasm. He said Scott had more than enough blackmail material.

On May 10th Joe needed to cum so bad that he agreed to the terms. I surprised him by chaining his hands to the wall behind his back. I then setup the video camera and removed his cock cage. When I started stroking Joe's tiny penis I told him that I was going to ruin his pleasure to give Scott more pleasure.

Joe looked at me and ask, "by not letting me in your pussy?"

"That is only part of it." I told him that, "as he was about to orgasm I was going to let go of his tiny penis and with his hands behind his back he wouldn't be able to stroke himself during his orgasm and his orgasm would be ruined."

I kept taunting Joe as I stroked his tweeny weeny penis, because I knew Scott would enjoy it when he watched the video. I even told Joe that I loved Scott so much that I was willing to ruin every one of his orgasms if Scott asked me to. I felt Joe's orgasm nearing so I let go of his cock and as his cum started spilling out I turned to the camera and told Scott that I love him. The look on Joe's face when he realized he allowed himself to be videoed for a ruined orgasm would really please Scott.

I put Joe's cage back on him, released his hands from the wall, picked up the video camera and left to go to Scott's.

Scott get the video ready to watch. He then bend me over in front of the TV and fucked me doggy style while we watched Joe's ruined orgasm. When Scott heard me say on the video that I would ruin every one of Joe's orgasms, he smiled. He asked if I was willing to tell Joe that from now on his tiny penis wasn't allowed inside me, and only some of his hand jobs wouldn't be ruined.

I informed Joe of Scott's request when I got home. Joe of coarse was not happy.

I next day I told Joe that as long as he swore never to tell anyone, I would let him fuck me on Scott's birthday. Joe seemed upset that he had to hide that he was fucking his wife, but I told him that I had given Scott full rights over my sex life and if he wanted to ever fuck me it will be like I'm cheating on my lover, Scott with my husband. I love the trill of cheating and now that I had totally given myself to Scott, sex with Joe would be cheating.

I made Joe wait until Scott's birthday on May 28th. I wore a little black dress that Scott had bought me and I let Joe out of his cock cage. I reminded Joe that all our friends knew Scott was my lover and that Joe was no longer allowed inside me. I made Joe promise that no one would find out that I was letting him fuck me. When Joe promised he didn't like sincere so I told him that if anyone found out he fucked me, I would ruin every orgasm he got, but as long as no one found out he would get sex as often as I felt like cheating on Scott.

Once Joe understood the conditions I got him laying down and I rode him cowgirl style while still wearing the dress Scott bought me. I enjoy cheating so much that I actually enjoyed Joe's teeny weeny penis that time.