All Comments on 'Ruined'

by biggie79uk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGalmost 3 years ago

You have such great ideas, I wish you would right some longer shit. You barely touch on the good stuff. More details!!!! More build up!! More lore more.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

I think Joe needs to get away from this fickle bitch and burn the house down. She's a stupid slut and he should find a woman who treats him good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You say in your bio that the really cruel parts are fantasy, but if you are writing about it how long before you start fulfilling your fantasys? Your husband should get away from you and find someone that doesn't want to destroy his self esteem like you eventually will.

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitalmost 3 years ago

Your work is fantastic!! i really hope you continue, and expand the stories. i positively love the cruel humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sad, do people really do this to another human being?

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Involuntary cages are nothing but idiocy and those that believe in such only demonstrate they have a single digit iq. Any cage, literally any one can be removed safely and easily in just a few minutes. Women that have fundamental lack of mechanical and basic science are particularly evident and most certainly have trouble breathing and walking at the same time. It is a wonder this writer can strike a keyboard with any consistency.

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year ago

That was awesome..!! I loved the idea of ruining his orgasms and videotaping it, and he doesn't know thats going to happen to him lol. He thought he was going to cum in her pussy hahaha..

I like how you changed the dynamic at the end. In that at first you were cheating on your husband with Scott, but now that you have given yourself to Scott you got a thrill from having sex with Joe (your Husband). I have never seen a cuckold movie or read a cuckold story that did that, but I like the idea

@Drgwng - tread carefully, that is some really sexist commentary.

rickylaw01rickylaw014 months ago

When I knew Scott was coming over I would overpower my wife. Then tie her naked to the bed and put a ball gag into her mouth. When Scott came over I would direct him to the bedroom telling him my wife was waiting there to surprise him. As he walked into the room I would pick up the baseball bat I had stashed and beat him to a pulp as my wife watched. Of course I would record it so I could leave her tied to the bed as I made her watch it over and over again as I fucked her.

consulting91consulting9128 days ago

This was cruel but I like how you turned the cheating aspect around.

How long until she finally leaves him completely and moves in with Scott. She obviously loves Scott and tolerates her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbiggie79uk@biggie79uk
I enjoy writing these stories about my husband. He enjoys the parts that are real. The parts of the stories that seem really cruel are fantasy.