Rule Breaking Pervert

Story Info
A new pool opened in the neighborhood, with a sexy surprise.
1.3k words
2.83
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finish bringing the last box into the house and add it to the pile. My parents thank me and tell me to go off and have fun at the neighborhood community pool. I hesitate for a second, but then give in. I grab the bag I had already prepared and walk out the door.

As I walk, I look around at the neighborhood. Right now, all the houses are identical. Two stories, off-white garage door on the left, with a sidewalk to the same colored front door to the right. On the upstairs there is three windows, some of which are open to let in the warm summer air. Through those I see evidence of other people also moving in. A mom trying to entertain her kid while also unpack the kid's room. A couple bringing in their mattress. A kid putting stickers on her window.

Suddenly, I hear a loud moan coming from one of the houses. My 19 year old dick, of course, bricks up and I have to discretely adjust it to the side of my briefs where it is now laying against my leg. Seems that they forgot the window was open and decided to take a break from unpacking. As I walk I keep hearing the sound until I finally locate the source. A house on my right. Now, even though part of my conscience tells me I shouldn't, I look closer at the window trying to see if I can maybe spot anything. I see a man through the open window that is clearly fucking someone out of view. While I'm watching he ducks out of view and I see what must be his wife rise into view, then started bouncing. By my best guess she's riding him in cowgirl which gives me a lovely view of her bouncing B-cup tits through the open window.

I force myself to look away but my thoughts now turn towards life back at college. I remember a few different rangers that I went to, especially what occurred afterwards. More than a few times I took a girl back to my dorm and fucked her senseless. I'll never forget my first time though.I was 18, it was my first year on campus, and my first party. I was alone through the party until suddenly a busty girl came up to me, grabbed my hand, then dragged me upstairs into a bedroom. Her name was Amelia, and she was my first. She looks like your average dumb blonde, but she sure wasn't dumb when it came to sex.

At the party she was wearing an extremely low cut blouse, no bra, short shorts that were barely bigger than a normal bikini bottom, and was probably a D-cup When she closed the door she unzipped my fly and pulled my dick out of my briefs, which is already hard at five and a half inches. Amelia started me off with a handjob which was amazing. I leaned my head back but then, I felt her mouth on my dick. My head shot back up and I quickly came into her mouth. She then got up and gave me a strip tease. First, waving her butt in my face as she slowly pulled her shorts off, revealing she wasn't wear panties.

Next, she started slowly peeling the blouse off before reconsidering and putting it on. She then pushed me to laying down on the bed and put her wet, shaved, pussy in my face and commanded me to lick. I didn't know what to do at first but I experimented until I got her to start moaning. After a few minutes of that she realized I wasn't softening, she slapped a condom on me, tore off the blouse, and rode me cowgirl. Thus, giving me a wonderful view of her bouncing boobs and the feeling of her tight pussy on my dick. I completely melted and came three more times until, finally, she slowed down as she came as well.

I shake myself out of memory lane and come back to the present. I realize that I made it to the community pool and open the small gate to walk in. I see a building built in the same style as the rest of the houses in the neighborhood, but just one story, and the pool behind it with lots of people already there, and lots of cleavage shown. I walk up to the building so I can get changed. When I open the door I see a small lobby area with a couple benches, a desk, a door at the back, and a second door in the right wall. I walk up to the front desk and see the landlady of the neighborhood, Beatrice. She's wearing a tight black pullover turtleneck dress, with a short cut, and short sleeves. She has green eyes, dark brown hair, and is probably in her late 20s. I try to not look at her boobs but can't help from identifying them as B-cup.

"Hello, welcome to the community pool. I don't recognize you. Is this your first time here?" Beatrice asks.

"Uh, yeah. This is my first time." I state

"Well then, hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Beatrice. And you are?"

"Nolan"

"Nice to meet you Nolan! Are you still a minor?"

"No, I'm 19."

"Great! Now I'm gonna quickly run you through the rules here. They're all pretty much common sense but I'm still gonna go through them. No running, no diving in the shallow end, no smoking or anything like that, and be respectful of other people in the changing room. In short, don't be a peeper." Beatrice explains. "We also have something a little different here that makes that last rule especially matter. We use a unisex changing room." Beatrice pauses a second to gauge my reaction. I am a little surprised, and my dick hardens a little but I simply nod.

After another second Beatrice continues "We do of course respect children and have separate family changing facilities, but everyone else showers in a group shower and changes in the group changing room."

A man shows up behind me. He has black eyes, dark brown eyes, and is wearing a red t-shirt and shorts. Beatrice smiles and states "Looks like I'm done for the day and I can actually show you the changing room myself" She grabs a bag from under the desk and walks to the door at the right of the room.

I pause then rush to catch up as she opens the door to a junction. There is signs pointing left to "Unisex changing room" and right to "Family changing rooms" Beatrice goes to the left and I follow. The hall turns to the right then opens up into a room with lockers, benches, and a couple mirrors on each side of the room. Nobody is in there and Beatrice guides me to get changed. I'm a little uncomfortable as I change, but I undress, I glance over at the mirror and see Beatrice staring at my dick. I'm now even more uncomfortable, but I don't say anything. As I put my swimsuit on I realize that I hardened a little at the encounter. I blush then quickly hide it.

Now that I'm fully dressed I turn around to find Beatrice standing at a mirror fixing her hair. She turns around and takes me through the shower which has shower spigots around the perimeter and drains under each one. On the other side sits a doorway which leads to a junction similar to the entrance but instead takes us outside.

I thank her for the help, and then swim for the rest of the day. Enjoying goofing off with other guys, flirting with some of the girls, and doing my best to not gawk at some of the more risque outfits.