Boobs on a Train

Story Info
College girl flashes then pays the price.
2.8k words
4.44
20.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

What was I thinking? I was traveling on a cross country train trip for Christmas break from college. In the smaller towns, our train often blocked traffic downtown while stopped at the station. It was a long trip, and I was bored in my small private compartment.

At a stop in a small town, we were blocking a few cars. I looked out at the truck waiting in front. An older man in the driver's seat looked as bored as me. Just as our train slowly started, I lifted my shirt and pressed my boobs to the glass window, and he looked back in surprise.

I laughed as we sped away. My boredom was relieved, and I felt safe as we gained speed and zipped away. I laughed to myself, thinking, "At least I gave that old dude a thrill."

A half hour later, my train came to a halt. I thought, "Damn, rail construction or passing freight cars are delaying us."

But I was wrong.

The conductor announced, "We apologize for this unscheduled stop, but local police need to board the train." Little did I suspect that they were there for me.

The conductor and a deputy and someone else walked down the aisle looking into each compartment. At the door of my roomette, I recognized the old man I had flashed. "That's her," he said. The conductor told me that I must exit the train with the officer. "Bring your things with you," he said.

The policeman said, "I think you know why I must arrest you." I did, but he added, "Indecent exposure."

Damn! My joke backfired. I must have flashed a prude who went to the trouble to stop a cross country train just to make a point. I was worried.

The old man got into his truck and followed the squad car with me in the back. The officer asked me where I was from and if I had done things like that before. He told me, "Intentionally exposing yourself is a class two offense in our county, and there are penalties."

I felt doomed and regretted my rash decision.

At the jail, the officer had me sit on a bench while he made a phone call. "Judge, it's after working hours, but I have a public indecency offender. Can you come to the jailhouse?"

The judge arrived, and we all entered a small courtroom. The judge quickly threw a black gown over his clothes and took his seat at an elevated podium. I was told to sit in the witness chair. The officer then told the judge the nature of my offence, "Your honor, at about 7:00 p.m. this defendant was on the train stopped in town. Amos here was in his truck at the crossing. As the train pulled away, the defendant lifted her top and pressed her breasts to the window of the train, thereby showing herself to any onlooker in our town."

The judge looked at me, "Is that true?"

I admitted, "Yes, your honor, it is, and I am ashamed."

The policemen continued, "Even with her admission, code requires that we examine the evidence. With your permission, your honor, I request that the defendant remove her top and press her breasts to the glass door so Amos can identify the evidence for the record."

"Granted!" the judge said with a touch of pleasure in his voice.

My instinct was to protest, but it was clear that I was at the mercy of small town justice. I was exasperated at this point, mad at myself for being so careless. Reluctantly, I lifted my knit shirt and exposed my bra to these village worthies. I reached back to unclasp my bra up to allow these strangers to see my naked boobs. My bra dropped and my breasts bounced slightly while the three men stared at me. I admit, it was a little kinky to have a judge tell me to strip.

The room was a bit chilly and the obvious arousal of the men watching me helped my nipples to peak and grow hard. The officer took me by the arm and led me to the door. We stepped outside and he told me, "Show the judge what they look like pressed to train window."

Defeated, I leaned forward. My mushed breasts flattened and spread to become large round titty circles. I heard the judge ask, "Is this what you saw from the train window, Amos?"

The old man replied, "Yes, your honor, they sure are."

The deputy released my arm, and I pulled down my shirt. Braless, my taunt nipple points almost pushed through the thin tee shirt. "Take a picture, why don't ya?" I said with a touch of anger in my voice.

"Young lady!" the judge said, "Don't tell the court what to do."

"Yes sir," I said. Then I noticed the courtroom camera in the corner was probably recording everything.

The judge rapped his gavel, "It is the decision of this court that the defendant is guilty and is sentenced to a month in jail and five thousand dollars."

"What?" I exclaimed. "I can't stay here a month. I can't stay here at all. Is there any alternative?" My head was spinning. I tried to argue, saying that I'd do anything to avoid jail in this nasty place.

The judge conferred with Amos and the deputy, then he said, "Young lady, we will give you an option. Rest here and we'll prepare the documents."

I used the bathroom and sat on the bunk in a jail cell until the judge called to me. "Young lady, your alternative punishment is described in this document. If you agree, you'll be free and on your way."

It had crossed my mind that maybe these guys might let me go for a blow job or hand job. I read the statement, "The convicted has admitted guilt and agrees to the following alternative sentence. In lieu of jail time and a fine, the convicted agrees," and there followed a blank space where in longhand Amos had written, "to be fucked by the offended party."

What?! Where in the world was I? How do these people get away with stuff like this? I was fighting mad at the mere thought that I'd let this scraggly Jed Clampett screw me.

"You mean," I said, "that if I let this old moose fuck me, while you two perverts watch, then I am free to go?"

"Yes. On the next train," said the judge.

I looked at Amos and wondered how many times they had administered the same justice in this town. My shoulders sank. How else could I get out of this mess?

"Agreed, your honor," I said.

The judge handed me the paperwork and told me, "Then sign the agreement." I looked at Amos and stuck out my tongue, then signed.

What the heck, I thought. This old geezer will get his Christmas jollies, and he'd likely be done in less than thirty seconds, if he could even get it up at all.

The judge struck his hammer and said, "The sentence is to be carried out immediately."

I was taken into a room equipped with what looked like a padded medical exam table. The arresting officer told me to undress and let them know when I was ready. I was already regretting my decision. Maybe a month in jail would be better.

My anger was under control now, but I was certainly not going to give these men the pleasure of thinking that I enjoyed myself. I undressed and got on the table. The pad was soft, and I could lean back comfortably. I covered myself with a sheet.

Politely, the deputy knocked at the door, "May we come in?" he asked.

"It's your jail and your verdict," I answered.

Amos entered and undressed. The officer stepped beside me and raised the sheet over my legs until my pussy was in view. Amos watched and smiled. The judge watched and smiled. The deputy spread my legs and placed them in leg supports. I felt like I was in a gyno exam with three doctors peering at the youngest pussy these dopes had seen in a long time. My full muff was open for business.

Then Amos dropped his boxers, and I realized that I was in for trouble. Between his legs swung a genuine big beefy cock. Amos stroked his dick as the deputy adjusted the table to the right height.

The judge said, "Better get some of this on that, Amos," as he handed him an oily lubricant.

The deputy said, "I'll help her. Old Amos is pretty big." He knelt between my legs and I felt his tongue gently exploring my labia. I was in no mood for such nonsense. I wanted to get on my way. But the deputy was a gentle man. His tongue barely touched me. He carefully grazed the surface of my pussy parts. My anger was still strong, but damned if I wasn't starting to feel aroused. The combination of anger and arousal was new to me.

Amos stoked himself as he watched, and to my surprise he was able to get his cock hard. It was a monster, but I was still confident that he'd spew his load in a hurry.

Then the judge, still in his black robe, stepped near and grasped my nipple between his thumb and finger. He twisted gently, then twisted the other way, then pulled up. My entire breast elevated as he pulled. He did the same to my other nipple, then both at the same time. Meanwhile, the deputy kept grazing the surface of my pussy with his tongue. A buzz was starting to build in me.

The judge put lubricant on his fingers, then repeated his twisting and pulling. But now with slippery fingers my nipples slipped out of his grip. Over and over he did this, making my nipples snap out of his grip, while that damned deputy kept teasing me.

Even unwillingly, my clit to swell when all of a sudden the deputy's tongue found it. As his tongue grazed my most sensitive spot I felt my first involuntary flinch. They all saw it. There was no hiding the fact that these bastards were getting to me.

The judge and the deputy had incredible patience. I wasn't used to that. Boyfriends were usually hot for action without a lot of attention to all the ways a girl could be pleased.

The judge kept up a rhythm with my nipples. Gentle touches, then slippery pinches and pulls that popped out of his touches. I looked down and saw my nipples distended and shapely like I'd never seen them. Every time the judge toyed with them, I could feel and see little pulses inflating my swollen nipples.

All of sudden, the deputy's tongue dove between my pussy lips. I arched my back as he thrust it inside and explored the folds and discovered my entryway. I was breathing heavily while he poked me with his tongue as if it were a penis. He fucked me with his tongue. Between thrusts into my pussy, he would pull out and lick upward and over my clit. Soon, his rhythm matched the judge's. Never before had attention to my pussy and tits been timed so perfectly, as if these two were a trained team for an Olympic sex event. No bobsledders had better timing.

I was overwhelmed by the sensations pulsing through me. I spread my legs as wide as possible, silently begging for all the attention my pussy could get. The judge and the deputy had amazing stamina, and I wondered how long they would make me wait for my first orgasm.

The deputy concentrated on my clit, surrounding it with his thick tongue, then carefully sliding his tongue up the sides and finally over the peak of my nub. His pattern of licks made me hope he would finish me off, but then he would cease as I moaned for release. The damned judge kept my nipples rock solid.

My initial resistance and anger had only increased my emotions. By now, I had almost forgotten old Amos still standing by with a beefy cock in his hand. Then it happened. A wave of excitement hit me as the deputy's tongue danced on my clit. I became audible, gasping and shouting as pulses overcame over me like a tidal wave. Without mercy, both men kept me going through wave after wave of orgasms that felt like pleasurable electric shocks.

I was totally out of control when the deputy stepped back, "Okay Amos, she's ready for you."

The old man with the huge cock stepped into position. With one hand he zeroed on his target. The judge ceased, but my poor nipples couldn't relax. They remained hard and distended. Amos put a hand on each of my legs to be sure I couldn't resist his penetration. With his cock touching my slit, another wave of pleasure overtook me. He entered, and his thickness met little resistance from my overworked overwet pussy.

With relative ease, he entered me and glided deeper. He was bigger than my biggest boyfriend, but there was no problem as he inched inside me. As all nine inches disappeared another giant orgasm overwhelmed me. As he slid his cock out, the slow motion of his thickness rubbed my clit as like the bow of a violin drawn across the strings. Amos was beginning his own rhythm, a cock rhythm of thrusts and slow withdrawals. He played me like an instrument while the office security camera recorded it all.

By now, I was glad that I flashed my tits and glad that I was arrested and convicted. Compared with what these men did to me, it as if I'd never been fucked before. Amos leaned over as I felt his cock sliding effortlessly into me. The man I had despised an hour ago was about to kiss me. As this repugnant rube bent over me, the sensation of his cock filling me made me almost lose my mind. As he came closer I threw my arms around him and pulled him close. Our lips touched, and his tongue flicked into my mouth like his cock was filling my pussy. I was toast.

Amos stood up and began a quicker pace. He smiled at me, and I knew it was only a matter of moments before he would unload. As I lay there after many orgasms of my own, we all were waiting for him to have his one big moment. "Good boy," I thought, "Go ahead and have your fun."

The phone rang, and the deputy answered. I could overhear him saying, "Over in Wilson County? She's in the jail for what? Speeding and elevated level of alcohol?" He listened, then replied, "No, Glen is over in Siler City covering another infraction tonight." After a moment, he answered, "Amos? He's busy here, but wait while I ask him."

The deputy whispered to the judge, then the judge asked Amos, "Got another one over in Wilson County. They can hold her tonight. Can you go over there and help them later?"

Amos was pistoning in and out of me as he answered, "Well, I ain't finished with this one yet. Tell 'em I can get over there after a couple of hours rest." He was fucking me as he spoke to them. "Or better, how's tomorrow?"

So, these lawmen apparently had a few studs to fuck wayward ladies

My thoughts were interrupted as Amos grunted and groaned. His cock pulsed in my pussy, expanding and contracting while his cock pushed me to the limit as his big volume of cum filled me. I felt his cum escaping out of me like a little river as he kept screwing me until he was totally spent. Even when biologically done, Amos kept fucking me.

"You going for another ejaculation?" I asked him.

"Nope, just enjoying myself with a little cool-down," he said as he continued to slide in and out of me, now super lubricated by his own cum.

Amos finally withdrew his big red fat cock, and the deputy threw him a towel. "What say, Amos, can you do another one tonight?"

Tired Amos wiped his brow with the towel and said, "Whew, this one here is the best we've had in a long time. How about tomorrow for Wilson County?"

"Sure thing," the deputy said as he returned the call to the other county.

The judge patted my arm kindly as he watched the cum ooze from my pussy. He laid a cozy blanket over me and said, "Your debt is paid, young lady, and you're free to go. Of course, the next train is tomorrow. You can stay here if you like."

The deputy lifted me in his strong arms and carried me to a cell and laid me down on the bed. It was comfortable, and someone had put flowers in the cell. He tucked the blanket around me and left the door open. "Bath and showers are down the hall. We'll leave you in peace."

My body was still shivering and tingling. I fell asleep wishing that the deputy and judge would fuck me in the morning.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers