Rule of Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What year is it," Jared asked out of the blue. Now that he had time to relax, small questions plagued him.

"2117," Liz replied.

"A year," he said. "I have been locked up for a year."

"How do you know?"

"I went in late 2115."

"What did you do?"

"Refusal of sex," he said. "A crime punishable by death, but why waste a good cock?"

He looked over to Liz. A look of determination furrowed her brow, but she washed the road as they drove. Nothing, it seemed to him, would grab her from the mission.

"Can we get something to drink?"

Liz looked at him then for a brief second.

"You could get kidnapped," she said after a moment and with a sigh.

"But it's late and I need to heal," he said.

"What if u ran?" She asked. Jared could hear a bit of fear in her voice.

"I won't?"

"Why?"

"I gave you my word for one," he began. "And for two, where would I go?"

They drove in silence for a few and Jared settled into tying to find the stars hidden in the city lights.

"I have to pee," she said finally. "So you get your wish."

"Sweet," he said.

"It won't be."

"What?"

"It won't be," she said. "Only places open this late are stores pandering to the late night huntresses. So getting food and drink at one will be weird."

"Money is money," Jared said.

"True, but women don't but food this late at a sex shop. They buy either sex or things for sex."

Jared was silent for a moment.

"So what then?" He asked. "They think it's weird, why would they care?"

Liz was silent and that silence stayed there until they pulled up into the parking lot of a huge looking department store. She parked and then turned in her seat.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, just really thirsty and horny," he replied.

"I can help," she offered.

"I know, that's why we are here right?"

They stared at each other for a minute, her red eyes glowing in the darkness of the car.

"Hey, we can have a quickie," she said.

"I would rather not right now," he said. "Just too thirsty."

"Well," she began sitting back with a look of disappointment on her face. "I am about to go."

"Not us?"

"No," she said. "We can't risk someone asking for registration. Plus the cops will side with themselves so I wouldn't even be able to protest."

Jared hadn't thought much about that possibility. Police forces were notorious for taking men owned for minor crimes. Not too mention once another woman grabbed him, chances were that woman would fight tooth and nail to keep him. More woman would no doubt get involved from there. Free man, the Arena would happen in the streets.

"I'll stay," he said.

"Good," she replied leaning forward. Her lips pressed against his and the kiss began. Too soon it was over for both of them, but Liz said nothing as she quickly left him in the car. The locking of the doors made him cringe.

Sitting there in the car, Jared watched the night life around him. From his car, he could see another car rocking. A woman walked with her man on a leash next to her. There was giggling and laughing that could be heard but not pinpointed from inside the care. He dare not investigate.

Even if the middle of the night meant people should be at home, Jared was quickly seeing that it did not mean women were on the prowl. He even watched two women exchange money and then walk off together. The rocking car had stopped, but now there was a couple actually screwing in the open. There were no decency laws. As uneasiness settled into him and he jumped when the locks on the card suddenly sounded.

The driver's side door opened and Liz got in. She held over a bag to him, which he took and found that it had drinks and some other food.

"Water is yours," she said.

He took the bottle out and handed her whatever she got. As he gulped down the much needed drink, he also watched Liz. She put some sort of powder n her drink and shook it up before quickly doing it. If Jared saw correctly, it seemed a little bit of color had returned to her cheeks. He didn't say anything about it.

"So where is the office?"

"Only a few minutes away," Liz said with a gasp of air after pulling the empty bottle away form her lips. "It will actually be open in a couple of hours."

"What do we do while we wait?" He asked. He assumed she would offer sex, but instead told him to get some rest. She wasn't tired, but she would stay up while he slept. Happy with the answer, Jared passed out in a few minutes.

Jared's dreams were not pleasant. Running through city streets as nightmarish clamoring modified women left him rolling in sweat. His dreams replayed over the four-breasted athletic monster form earlier. Her grunts and his desperation for relief. As it continued, he came out of sleep with a startle while someone shook him.

"What?" He said groggily.

"Wake up," a voice said. He blinked and tried to get the dregs of sleep form his eyes. Eyes that burned and watered as sunlight stung them.

"Liz?" He said after a moment.

"Yeah, it's time. We are already at the office."

Sure enough, as Jared's sight cleared he saw that they were not in the parking lot of the story anymore. He looked over to Liz and jumped a bit in looking at her. Dark circles were under her eyes and she looked paler than before. His gaze travelled back to outside the car and he noticed that the streets were bare of people.

"We need t go in now before others show up," she said.

"Women looking to snipe?"

"Of course," she said with a weak smile.

They got out of the car and Jared followed her closely not the building. He may have been boisterous about his physique and ability to take care of himself, but being approached by random women would make it difficult to keep that persona. His fear would be that some woman who wasn't Liz would snatch him.

The two of them went into the registration office. As an office, registration offices were not especially big. They often had a few rooms and only about six or seven state employees. A yearly registration was required, but most avoided the offices and just mailed in the required fees and forms. Jared knew from rumor women who failed to re-register often found themselves without.

After a wait, Liz was called to a window and both of them were shown into a room. There were seats and a dest but the biggest feature was the examination table. Even after the door closed Jared stood looking at the table.

"You okay?" Liz asked her voice was small and weak.

"Just memories of being younger with lots of needles," he said before going over and sitting on the bed. Engrained procedure had him do that. Though his hear pounded in his ears, he knew the long wait the two of them had would be in actuality, shorter.

The door opening made both of them jump. An extremely busty redhead walked in. Jared felt a surge of anger in himself for the wait, but reserved it to a clenched fist. In addition, she also was dressed similarly to the techs in the Arena. A blue form fitting latex suit underneath a lab coat. Every curve was laid out in shiny eyefuls. The woman oozed sexiness in a way that could only be attributed to her piercing green eyes and breasts that looked like each weighed as much as Liz. The woman sat down in a chair in front of the desk.

"Hey there, I'm Alice," she said in a peppy introduction. "I understand you are wishing to register your male?"

"Yes," Liz replied.

"He is a fine looking specimen if you don't mind me saying," Alice continued. "Where did you get him?"

"I uh received as a bonus form work," Liz replied but the hesitation in her voice was evident. Hell, as Jared watched her fidget he could tell the girl was super nervous.

"Relax, I'm not gonna take him," Alice said. "We get that fear a lot here."

"Okay," Liz said.

"I want to let you know prices went up yesterday and before we can proceed you need to fill these forms out."

Alice handed Liz a clip board.

"I will leave you here to fill that out, be back in five. Have to get some things for the exam."

At that Alice got up and left the room.

"What are we gonna do?" Liz asked as soon as the door closed.

"About?"

"If the price increased we don't have enough."

Jared thought about it.

"It's a bluff," he said. "What's on the form?"

"A bunch of questions about you," she said.

"Hand it over," Jared told her. She did and he filled out the rest of the paper work.

"That was easy," he said satisfied with his answers.

"For you."

"What do you mean?"

"I could have died a virgin you know."

"You really want to go your whole life without sex?"

"Its killing me now to go without it."

"Is that why you look so pale?" Jared asked. He knew hat she was waiting for him to offer, but the entire time, he had been turning her down and avoiding the sex. In fact, now that he thought about it he wasn't horny anymore. Had to have been the sleep.

"My medicine stopped working and now I get to be broke again."

Jared heard her anger, but she looked so weak to him. He moved to get up but she scooted her chair away form the medical bed.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He asked.

"Because its yours to offer, not mine to take."

Her words had resolve in them even if she looked drained. Trembles were wracking her body. Her willpower was strong, but enough time had past that already the withdrawals were hitting her and hard. Another day and she would begin to deteriorate both physically and mentally. It was a rare condition, but it did happen.

"Liz," he said getting her attention. "Will it bother you if I offer sex to her to reduce the price?"

"No, but what about me?"

"I will take care of you after her," he Sid with a smile. "I promise."

She leaned back in her chair.

"What makes you think she wants sex?"

"She's a woman," he said. "I know you're aching but every woman feels those same pangs. Haven't you noticed? The more cock one gets the worse it gets. She may be able to put up a front, but she gave herself away by increasing the price."

Liz's head dropped. He hoped an answer would be given, but then Alice came back into the room. Even though the door opening and closing announced the woman, her breasts really did that. Alice moved and grabbed the clip board.

"So you re paying then?"

"Yeah, but the price is too steep."

A smile spread across Alice's face and Jared smirked. Seemed he had hit the nail on the head on what the intention here was. The hunger etched on Alice's as unsettling as it was, left him feeling challenged.

"I am prepared to offer you a fifty percent discount for a sample of your man."

Liz wasn't looking at the woman, but Jared saw Alice lick her lips.

"Okay," Liz said sounding defeated.

"Really now," Alice said with excitement.

"Yes but I want the sex to happen here and on that bed. And if possible I want something binding this agreement."

Alice laughed.

"Of course dear," she said. A piece of paper was handed over and Liz gasped. "Not that that has been taken care of."

Alice turned suddenly to Jared.

"As the deal is, one load for fifty percent off. I want it in my breasts."

At that, Alice unzipped the front of her suit allowing her titanic breast to fall out of them. She actually moaned while they bounced into bountiful perkiness. Jared's jaw dropped looking at the mammaries and he was taken aback by the lack of nipples. There were big areoles but they bent in on themselves. What was unnerving about the sight is the copious amount of clear liquid seeping from between the folds of the inverted nipples.

"Yes, stare at them. Your cock is going into one of them," Alice said. The hunger in her eyes now told him that she had become all consumed by her physical desires. Jared already knowing what would transpire if her made her wait, shimmied of his pants.

"Oh god, you're so big soft. I that natural?"

He didn't answer even when her hands gripped the rod of flesh and worked it up.

"Now them just sit there, I will do this part."

Jared watched in fascination as Alice lifted one breast up. Amazement could have been etched on his face at how she lifted it with one arm and lined his cock up to the opening. Then it slid into what felt like a pussy.

"Yeah let that recognition sink in," Alice said in a husky voice. "I love augments how do you think I got them so big?"

Jared only moaned in pleasure.

"My issue then arose in the fact that I love my big breasts but could never full show them off. I'm in charge but with mammaries this big how can I enjoy the loos of pleasure on a man's face."

He had too grip the bed to keep the pleasure of her squeezing breast from overwhelming his senses. In an effort to he looked over to Liz to see how she was holding up. To his surprise the woman was naked in the chair now and masturbating vigorously.

"So then I thought," Alice said continuing her speech while milking his dick. "That I need a way to use these beauties. Sure tit jobs were the way to go at first but it deprived me of pleasure."

She moaned suddenly loudly.

"I found a doctor willing to augment my breasts even further and now each nipple has been changed instead of being there to being another hungry and highly sensitive cunt."

Jared had been begun thrusting himself into the orifice.

"And men love it. One taste of my specially brewed cunt milk and their cocks just melt into it."

He would agree with that sentiment.

"That's right, fuck it, give it all to me," Alice cried out. Jared scantily heard the sound of liquid hitting the hitting the floor. Try as he might, Jared couldn't keep his hips from moving. He looked over to Liz for help, but she wasn't paying attention to what was happening anymore. Just masturbating as much as she could. With a sudden sputter he cock erupted into Alice's breast.

"Ah you cunt," Jared yelled. Alice yelled something back, but as he squeezed his eyes shut in what had to be the best orgasm of his life, that mattered little. As he came down from the euphoria, he opened his eyes to Alice looking like she was having some sort of seizure.

"More," she was saying.

"Liz," Jared said with a whisper. She heard him and stopped what she was doing to lock eyes with him. Then she heard Alice speaking the word and a recognition etched across her face.

"Free," Liz said.

"It will be, just have him fuck me please," Alice said. She had collapsed writhing on the floor, legs spread.

"Can you get it back up?"

"Her um breast hasn't let it soften," Jared said slightly embarrassed. The woman didn't just have giant tanks but elastic ones too. With a pull and a push, the breast reluctantly came off with a wet pop. He jumped off the bed and prepared to give her another load but was stopped by Liz.

The two of them locked eyes and she pulled him into a kiss. It was short, but still electric.

"Fuck her and please come fuck me," she said once the kiss was broken.

"I will, but I may need some help with rising."

She smacked his ass and walked back to her chair. Jared got into position and sank into Alice.

It was immediacy clear to Jared that Alice never used her actual pussy for sex. Bitch was tighter in his opinion than Liz.

"Oh my god," Alice cried out. The sex form that point was as rough as Jared could make it.

He just wanted to cum again and go to Liz. Worry had worked itself into his mind now and even though the squeezing cunt tried its best to milk him of anther load, his mind centered on Liz. Call it desire or maybe even fear, but eh cared about the smaller woman. Not the one who was spraying milky cum out her breasts and pussy right now. Mostly because he was now annoyed being covered in the sticky discharge. Eventually his ball did boil out another load and he fell away.

"God dammit," Alice said. "I want another."

"I need a break," Jared said.

"No," Liz said after a moment. "I need his cock now. Can you help a woman?"

"On my desk, there is a pen, open it and put the shot in his arm."

Jared looked over to Liz once more. She was even paler and there was an apparent gleam of pleading in her eyes. He got up and went to the desk. The shot hurt when he put it in but the effects were immediate. His cock rose up and he knew what to do with it.

Please. That was the only word Liz spoke to him while he stood above her. She was on the edge of the chair spread eagle. Hands gripped her legs and he noted how flexible she looked as she held them spread.

"Nice view," he said and meant it. Liz had a gorgeous pussy. Even though the ones he was accustomed too had exposed clits, hers was covered with a hood. A pristine beauty that he almost hated to ruin its waters with a hard cock.

"I can't think anymore Jared," Liz whispered.

Jared smile and descended upon the woman.

"Oh fuck," she said with a moan. "I've waited to long for this."

He bottomed out and had the pleasure of watching her pussy grip his dick as he pulled it out. He watched her eyes roll back into her head as he went back in.

The two of them were soon panting, especially him as the exertion made his head swim. But he didn't give up. As his thrust down became harder, her cried became louder. Minutes, hours, days could have passed.

"Cum baby," Liz suddenly said. "Please cum."

Baby. He had never been called that before and there was a tenderness in her voice that was new. No woman before had shown him that compassion before. Not even his mother growing up. Always a tool for pleasure and sold as soon as possible. It was a connection he had never had and his body responded to that.

"Yes, fill me up baby," Liz screamed. "Fill that pussy up."

And he did. He had given one final thrust before he screams and he felt his balls themselves trying leave his body as he emptied them for a third time.

Hunger pained his stomach and he licked his parched lips. Pulling out, he was left in awe as his dick was coated in a mixture of both of them. Almost falling back, he caught himself by grabbing her.

"That was amazing," she told him. There was a glazed look in her eyes, one of pure contentment. A smile broke across his face. He winked at her and was going to speak when a rustling garnered his attention.

Turning, he saw Alice redressing herself. For the first time, he noticed how salty the room smelled. Sex with two women then mixed well as it lulled him into a relaxed state. So much so that he felt like he could fall asleep.

"That was amazing," Alice said zipping up her latex suit. "You lady have a male that is impeccable in not only flavor but ability and physicality. Well worth the discount."

He watched as she moved over and stamped come papers.

"When she recovers, give her this card," she said handing him a thick blue plastic card. It was featureless except for a chip on the edge of one end. "This is her permit."

He nodded.

"Please try to get her to recover soon. We have already been in the room too long."

At that Alice was gone, taking with her the tension and his anger. Feeling satisfied, he went over to Liz.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said opening her eyes. The color was back in them now and she looked a lot better than a few moments ago.

"She said we have to leave."

Liz slowly got up in the chair which proved to be a sight to watch as the woman had to readjust herself to a sitting position and then get up. She dressed quickly.

"I need a shower," she said.

He reached out and pulled her into a hug.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her hot breath going through his shirt.

He pulled back and looked at her.

"I'm sorry for making you wait. I had no idea the risks you took for me and what it has done to you waiting."

"It's nothing," she said.

"But it is. You struggled valiantly. What would have happened had you waited anymore?"