Rule of Women Ch. 03

Story Info
More adventures in the FDD following a politician.
12.7k words
4.14
3.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trades and Dollars

Sada's heels clicked loudly on the waxed floors of one of the FDD's Central Leadership Halls. The clicks echoed past plane white walls under bright lights. At the Northern Amazonian Hall, everything concerning decorum sat hidden from the public eye behind heavy doors.

Sada's heels were just that. They didn't lace up her legs and instead sat on her ankles. She wore a grey blazer, white blouse, stockings and a grey skirt. Many in the FDD would absolutely say she dressed to conservatively. What no one saw is the dual action dildo vibrating with a low hum shoved up her ass and cunt.

That toy combo would be praised. Albeit even that would be called modest, but for Sada, she wore it as a constant stimulation to her body's ever attention stimulation. Like all woman in the FDD, that addiction plagued them, but Sada did her best to build that need on a small fire throughout the day. Doing so, let her move through her daily duties as the head of the newly created Economics Department.

No one would ever dare say Sada didn't take her duties seriously. She made sure of that with her actions in building a viable economy in the northern province. The capital, a crumbling major city, needed money and material for the rebuilding of the infrastructure. After a year, Sada had made strides in that effort and was here to see the five officials charged with running the province.

The woman paused for a moment, letting an intense was of pleasure wash over herself. breathing deeply, she tried and failed to bring her racing heart beat down. That racing with a coupling of arousal and nervousness made it difficult to remain dignified. Sheer will power allowed Sada to continue through the halls.

Shaky legs bore her through the place. Aware that with a push of a button, the vibrating of the inserted toy could be brought up. But nothing would allow her to lose that sort of reservation. She couldn't afford to lose face and if she did succumb to her body's needs in the hall, the damage to her reputation would be irreparable. Ultimately the repercussions were worth waiting for sexual release for a few hours. No matter the pain it would bring.

Rounding a corner in the hall, Sada thankfully saw the giant doors for the room where the meeting would take place. Sada had been here before, so she knew that is where the expected meeting would be. Walking towards it, she tried not to cringe as the hallway opened up and became framed by wooden walls for security. Two female guards stepped out in blue military like dress uniforms. And they were dresses.

Both of them were seated when she walked up. They both snapped upright as she stopped in front of a wooden barrier. Each of them took what seemed like to Sada a designated position behind the wooded barrier in front.

"Name?" The short brunette on the right said. Her voice had a military like edge to it. This woman was all business.

"Sada Burhma," she said with a smile.

"Purpose?"

"Here for a meeting as the head of the Economics Department."

"I.d.?" The second guard asked. Her voice came out sweetly and the taller blonde smiled when her hand reached out.

Sada produced the required card. The effort had her shifting around documents in her hands and the extra movements moved the buzzing toys inside her. With a shaky hand, she handed over the requested I.D.

"Thank you," the blonde said with a bigger smile.

As the two conferred over the I.D. and herself, Sada studied the uniforms of the Norther province.

Sada didn't know who chose the uniform. The blazer, and skirt were blue. They also wore tall on the leg black boots and those went all the up to the back of the knee. The skirt hid at the point if any sock were worn. On the sharp shoulders, each had a silver rank present in lines. If Sada knew her designations, each woman was a low ranking officer.

Both didn't even have ribbons on the left breast of the uniform, which spoke of their inexperience with the lack of campaigns or conquests. They probably were put here for some sort of political reason. Those sort of things did happen in the FDD and something Sada took offense to such things. Sure there did exist a class system, but even as a benefit of that system, Sada didn't agree that women should actively work for that. Convincing others of this issue is what she actively worked for.

Eventually after a moments passed and well past her thoughts keeping her mind busy, Sada began feeling the growing insistence of her body seeking release. More deep breaths and eventually the brunette walked away from the table and disappeared somewhere.

"Here you go?" the blonde said after a moment handing the I.D. back.

"Thank you," Sada replied with a smile, thankful not only for the moment of silence to be ended but that a distraction presented itself.

"You ever consider modeling as an option?"

"Sure, but this job provides me enough to afford a man."

On the word man the brunette walked back up to the table.

"You shouldn't be discussing such things," the brunette said with venom evident in her voice.

"Nonsense," the blonde smiled from Sada to her shorter comrade. "She's a head of one of the departments. She could surely afford one."

Sada could actually afford a man. A jizz producer on tap as it were. But the brunette did speak a truth here. Women in general shouldn't talk about what they owned as a general rule. Crime and corruption ran rampant as the slutty women who made up the FDD vied for property and power all to satisfy the addiction of sexual needs.

All that many had, like the lady's present, spent their time and efforts working to have enough to get fucked. Sada knew the benefits of the changes brought to the women of the FDD, but the price for it meant too much effort went to pursuing selfish needs. It was no wonder the current status of the FDD infrastructure fell into ruin in many places.

"You're cleared," the brunette said after lifting a hand to her ear. "You can go in. have a seat on the right and don't address anyone until spoken to. They are finishing up with another department head."

The wood in front of Sada opened up from some unseen mechanism. The Blonde had been standing at the other side a moment before, but now she stood to the side.

"Thank you," Sada replied with a nod.

Walking forward, she began hearing muffled voices behind a heavy wooden door in front of her. With giant sexually ornate brass door handles, phallic in their look, she pulled one side and proceeded through.

Immediately, the speaking became louder as it echoed through a mostly empty chamber. Shaped like an amphitheater, Sada took a seat in the first row of steps and observed the proceedings below from there.

A single woman sat facing away from Sada behind a long table. The lights shown on this woman intently and the panel of women she face sat behind what looked like a single curved desk. Behind that seated in various ways were the leaders of the Northern FDD province. Sada listened in on the reply of the interviewed.

"Furthermore, in the Bio Engineering Branch we are currently focused on two main things," the woman spoked.

Sada didn't sit close enough to get many details, but the woman's voice had a high pitch to hit.

"The first is the defenses of not only our province but the borders of the entirety of the FDD. To that effort, we have been developing and employing an active plant that not only captures passers but also restrains them with active nutritional standards for later harvesting. If you check the folders, there is an etymological break down of the plants."

There was a pause and someone from the panel said something, but Sada couldn't make it out.

"That is a concern with any defense like this. The issue is we have to answer the raiding that the rest of the world's nations are employing on our shores. The best part of this, it allows the capture of males without any damage to them."

"What about the temperatures of our region?"

"We are slowly addressing those, but the Northern Region's arctic temperament is perfect for keeping a control on the plants. We have discussed using something else in the north as a different defense."

"But the survival of males would be paramount?"

"Yes."

There was a murmur. Sada knew why too. The idea of capturing males from other countries in the world would help exponentially with one of the major problems the FDD faced. Male brith rates were already low, but the official story of the FDD presented to masses is that the rates where artificially deflated. That fact didn't reflect the reality of the situation as men weren't being born at rates higher.

As the woman droned on, Sada reflected on her fortune. Rich enough to afford her man, the fact that every woman here in this room had their own in all likelihood. One of Sada's responsibilities included the proper running of the pleasure houses in the province. Right now in the northern provinces, the male ration sat around twelve percent. Far below the nation average of about twenty.

While Sada sat in contemplation, trying not to wiggle her ass deeper into the seat, the women began on the second part of her focus.

"The birth rates of males are hurting us nationally. One of my focuses has been to concentrate on finding a way of increasing the ratio. While all women are queens, far too many are suffering with the lack of access to males. This problem is even evident with the regressions becoming much more prevalent in our province."

The women on the panel murmured amongst themselves for a moment. One spoke, but Dada couldn't tell who.

"Why is the regression such an issue? Just give them some dick and the problem is solved."

"That's true for the most part, but in some of the prisons where we are able to run such experiments on the condition, we are finding that more often these women don't fully recover from the withdrawal of men. In fact, we are finding these women are more predatory that normal and often seeking gratification at unhealthier levels than normal. When we took the serums, man foolishly didn't research into the long term side-effects. While we all may be immortal and almost insatiable nymphomaniacs, we do have more research to conduct into the serum itself. We still struggle on why the birth rate of males is so low."

More murmuring on the panel could be heard. Sada almost sighed in frustration with that.

"I can agree with that the issue is something to address quickly," the woman in the single seat continued. "What is difficult is that the serum may have amazing benefits, but without the trifecta of semen, love and stimulation, it seems to have massive drawbacks."

More murmuring and the woman stood up.

"Thank you Madams, I will be back next month with better news."

The woman pivoted and walked away from the desk, paperwork in tow. Up the center aisle of the stairs and right past Sada. The woman didn't even acknowledge Sada as she walked by, but Sada did pick up a heavy sent of salt as she did. No doubt that the woman be-lined to get some dick. Sada smiled at the though, thinking momentarily of how nice some cock sliding between her labia would hit the spot.

"Sada Burhma, you can approach."

With her name called from an unknown source, she did look around for a second trying to figure out where the speaker resided. Not finding it, she stood up with a smile and moved down the stairs slowly to the desk. Each step down moved her stimulating dildo inside her. Not breaking down and having an orgasm in the middle of the stairs left her almost stumbling. Keeping her composure, she went to sit in the provided cushioned chair.

The salt scent wafter heavily off the chair. Looking down, she saw the gray smooth cushion soaked in an even darker gray spot. With a look of disgust on her face, she actually pushed the chair down and pulled out a chair next to it to sit. Something she couldn't see from her vantage point before, but now thankfully took. Sitting down, she faced the five female leaders.

That gaze from each, let her know immediately that this meeting would be a grueling one. Sada locked eyes with each member, trying to now focus on the task at hand. The seemed to be waiting for her, and so she spoke.

"Greetings ladies," she started, trying to keep her words from shaking as she spoke. "I am Sada Bruhma, head of the newly created Economics Department."

"Welcome Ms. Sada," the one in the center spoke. Sada noted that she had on dark shades. "The first meeting with your department is a welcome one for us. I know we haven't been formally introduced to each other."

Sada wanted to comment on that, but then, the erotic scene in front of her of the five women blew and worry of modesty out of the window. The woman who greeted Sada led the Northern Province. Each woman couldn't have looked or been more different with the sexual situations they were in. Like Sada, they wouldn't disgrace themselves with an orgasm in front of other women, but they also wouldn't go without sexual stimulation.

Garia Leaves, sat on the far right of Sada. Famous for her seemingly natural bright red shimmering hair and her work in biology. As a testament to the latter, on the floor sat a potted plant. The plans green appendages were engineered to seek out moisture laced with feminine pheromones.

The desk the woman sat behind had no barrier of view. In fact, all of the five women sat with visible legs spread. Garia's spread legs allowed those moisture seeking tentacles moving in and out of her pussy. The slick sounds could be imagines, but the woman's green eyes bore on Sada giving no indication that she felt the efforts of the plant. Even as the tendrils spread all over the woman, she looked like a my

The second woman in line on the right, the legendary hucow of the FDD, sat Maria Delchona. Now, the recent development of animal gene splicing into the FDD augmenting formula at one point looked to be taboo. Woman may be women, but if they started incorporating this new process would these women still be such. Sada had followed the development intently for rebuilding the FDD economy.

Maria Delchona took to the splicing heavily and as one of the first success stories of it, modeled herself after a cow. With copper colored hair, two features shown identified her as a hucow. Two black horns curved upwards into sharp points on the top of her head. The second feature were the floppy modeled ears where in one aesthetic, a blue golden and jeweled encrusted tag hung on the right one.

Now, besides these to alien features, Maria also possessed one last attribute that sat on display. Breasts with enormous proportions sat on the table. The things must have each weight a ton, but only the aeroles could be seen on the front of them as the nipples sat capped with hoses. Tubes came off the cap and Sada knew that the woman also played the actual part of being a cow. The milk produced went for a lot in other countries, though such a thing didn't make it out of the black market.

Sada's gaze went over the woman in the middle. She was the leader and probably the one Sada would speak directly with the most. So instead, he gaze fell on the first woman on the left.

Thea Gulf sat as a nubile looking blonde. Naked with small breasts, not much else could be seen of her. Then again, Sada knew that Thea's positional authority as the fifth member of the council fell relatively new. All Sada new about the woman is that her preferences and personality centered on unknown. Even now looking at her, Sada could say her direct boss needed better introduction.

The next woman sitting on the left, and the last, needed no introduction in contrast to Thea in the entirety of the FDD. Known by all as one of the First Women, Valerie Morgana sat. With long black french curls, perfect radiant ivory skin, and the eternal youth augment she possessed. At almost ninety-eight, she looked no older than her younger twenties. Naked and on display, up there, she wore a face of constant stimulation. As one of the originals Sada knew the woman's sensitivity couldn't handle clothes and even a slight breeze had been known to bring the woman to climax. That being said, Sada also knew the woman could have great moments of clarity. Sada's eyes shifted back to the Northern Province's leader.

Devinia Alcaeus sat with olive skin and soft features. The woman was known for her long legs, which currently sat concealed with another set of feet, under the desk. No doubt the leader had herself a male feasting on her concealed clam. Sada felt a twinge of jealousy as she normally never made it to such foreplay herself. With a deep breath, she spoke.

"Hello your graces," Sada spoke with deliberate slowness and with all the muster of respect she could muster. "I hope all of you are fairing well."

"Such manners," Thea spoke in a voice barely louder than a whisper.

"But she dresses so professionally," Garia spoke and Sada took her tone as disapproving.

"Not all of us can look like sluts," Thea countered. Devinia's gaze shifted over to her and Sada saw the nubile woman turn red. Her gaze returned to Sada and she smiled.

"Now sisters," she said, her voice powerful with the words. "We aren't here to discuss the dress of our associates. She is dressed as she should be while we have actually been negligent in such things."

"With all due respect, the last one offered more than she did in embracing our culture," Garia retorted.

"Be that as it may, we accept all women here."

Silence at the raised voice. Devinia had laid down the law here and her word outweighed all on the council expect maybe for Valerie. Though Sada thought to herself that probably would never be seen who had more power.

"We are here at this extra meeting to discuss a dire situation within our country which affects all of us."

"The economy right?" Maria asked.

"Yes, the economy and Sada here is the most qualified in our entire province for such a thing."

Sada felt the heat rise in her cheeks at the compliment. Though she caught a queer look passing over Maria's face.

"I thought I would be more qualified that her," she said.

"You're ability to run a black market in other countries does help us domestically," Valerie spoke.

Everyone let the line of comments to drop at that. Devinia continued.

"Sada, please inform the rest of the council of our domestic issues."

A deep breath and then another as her heart raced.

"Leaders," she began, trying to gain her composure back. Nails dug into the surface of the wood. The vibrations seemed to be more intense. With another breath she spoke once more. "Our great Northern Province is great in many ways. We have led the charge in biological research, defense measures and our women are some of the most paired in the nation."

The women nodded in agreement to the statement.

"That being said, one of the major disadvantages of the serums administered to every woman is the unquenchable ned for the Trinity of feelings needed for our bodies to stay immortal and without decay."

The five women still continued to nod.

"So that issue doesn't seem to have answer and as such, we as a society have moved in the direction of ignoring it. issue with our societies lack of attention to this, our civilization has begin to break down."

There was a gasp. Sada knew saying such a thing would be controversial. Though she didn't know who gasped, she hoped that it wouldn't be enough to dismiss the problem altogether. So she sat in silence, awaiting an answer.

"Continue sister," Devinia spoke. There seemed to Sada now, an edge in her voice. A line drawn and Sada knew at that moment she walked it at her own peril.

"What I mean to say is that the infrastructure has suffered heavily. Throughout the FDD, our streets are failing, the power grid is faltering and the water purifiers are beginning to fail. In the past, these issues could be slightly averted with trade with the rest of the world. While our goal is to eventually turn this world into a female controlled utopia, but we seemed to have lost the utopia part."