Rule of Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's perfectly cleaned."

Sada heard the distinctive sound of skin moving across leather. She knew then, that Teysa grew in temptation.

"You wanted a hole to fill," she said with a moan. "And my ass would love to know your appendage there."

"I'm so wet thinking about it," Teysa whined. "But it would be wrong."

"Maybe. But fucking me with it will be a great start to an evening of wonderful fun for the both of us."

Sada dug her nails into the carpet as her frustration grew. The need grew and she felt exposed with it. Thoughts swirled as she desperately tried to think of something that would get her fucked.

"Fuck it," Teysa said, getting Sada's attention with her whine. "It's just too tempting."

Teysa moved from the seat. Sada felt her presence behind her and bit her lip in anticipation.

"I've never had a woman present herself to me before."

"It's dreamy I bet."

"And gorgeous."

"Stop, you'll make me blush more than I already am."

Teysa let out a groan.

"The way you talk is so erotic."

Sada made herself comfortable and reached back to pull her ass cheeks further apart.

"I'm not going for erotic at the moment. Stick that thing up my ass. If you wait much longer, I'll have to re-lube it up."

Another groan and then heat got close.

"I've never stuck it in before."

"Doesn't matter. Enjoy yourself."

Sada felt the tip of the hard knob against her anus. Of course, it didn't take long for both of them to moan in unison with just the tip. After a moment, Sada couldn't wait any longer and shoved herself back.

"Oh wow," Teysa moaned out. Sada bit her lip as she felt full with the psuedo-cock. "Let me savor this for a moment."

Sada couldn't deny the woman. Even though she wanted to. Nothing for the leader felt as hard to be impatient. This woman she had chosen as a lover wasn't a male. She was an equal of gender. As such, Sada would never deal in her personal life by using her rank on an equal. So she sat, waiting for the woman now to make another move. Though, Sada couldn't control how greedy her greasy asshole was as it pulsed around appendage.

"I can't believe my clit is up another woman's ass," Teysa said with heavy breaths. Sada stole a glance and saw that the guard's mouth hung agape with her eyes closed.

"Can you continue please," Sada finally begged. Her body couldn't stand it any longer.

"Sorry. This is a little much at the moment. I feel like I'll be a gurgling mess if I move."

Sada took a deep breath and concentrated on the rest of the moment. Her own sex dripped with desire, but she could also feel the drips of Tesya's arousal as it dripped onto the skin of her legs. While Sada did have her legs together, she moved them apart slowly as to not agitate the guard. As soon as they were far enough apart for a hand to get through her thighs, it delved unmercifully into the fiery heat of her pussy.

Sada manipulated her swollen clit. The pressure on it unrelenting as she worked it over hard. Her intention wasn't to bring a mind boggling orgasm, but to relieve some pressure on the situation. Accidentally moving and stimulating her anus as a result, sent Sada over the edge.

"You came," Tesya said after Sada's trembling died down.

"Yeah," she replied feeling a warmth spread in her. The darkness on the edge of her vision faded away. She knew one orgasm and a lack of sperm wouldn't be enough to stave of the need for long. "I need more."

A statement that set the tone for what Sada intended. More in itself, fell into an understatement. Right now, Sada could take on a whole car full of men and may not even be satisfied after. Reaching back, Sada grabbed the security guard's ankles.

"What are you doing?"

Sada's answer to the question mean gripping the ankles hard and shoving herself back. Before long, Teysa no longer offered protest but joined Sada in moaning. When Teysa placed her hands on her hips, Sada let go of her ankles and allowed the woman to guide the pace. Sadly, it didn't take long for either of them to explode into orgasmic bliss.

Sada's orgasm lasted wonderfully long, but as they all do, it tapered off. How she wish that she could stay in the pleasure. A chore to work for, but she assumed that any orgasm was a taste of heaven. The pungent smell of pussy hung heavy in the air, getting Sada's attention.

She rolled around and saw Teysa splayed out on the seat. The huge clit still looked hard and she could see it moving as it throbbed now. With a sudden startle, Teysa snorted herself awake.

"Did I pass out?"

"That mind-blowing of an orgasm huh?" Sada replied with a laugh.

"Amazing."

"And you're everywhere too."

"So are you."

They both laughed.

"God I feel so good," Teysa said with a huge sigh.

Sada moved about and somewhere while doing that, Teysa asked her an interesting question.

"Does your asshole always pulse like that?"

"It like to be filled. When it's not, it lets me know."

Sada went back to her own seat and sat in it. Looking out the window, she saw that they were driving on the highway. The going would have been faster, but strewn about and abandoned vehicles. Most probably only needed a battery to run, but here they sat instead. She wondered for a second if that would be an answer to some of the problems. There did exist a ton of material about.

A concrete wall rose up for an off-ramp and the lack of attention shown as vines of plants grew down. On these drives, Sada realized juts how far the city crumpled from neglect. Women of the city congregated mostly in the downtown districts. There was plenty of space, venues and most of all, living areas.

When the FDD took over this particular region, much of the outlying homes and businesses no longer existed. The war to take over wasn't fought by the women, but the men who fought back, did try a scorched earth approach. Thankfully, there was enough still standing to keep much of the actual city livable.

Those of them who joined the ranks of the FDD as births included both Sada and Teysa. Pregnancy was already a rare affair. Of course, men being born even rarer. No one knew why and about everyone didn't care. They needed the next orgasm, the next male, the next fix.

"I'm sticky," Teysa said breaking Sada's thoughts.

"I know what you mean."

"But we didn't have sex for long"

"Apparently our pussies just need to blow out their excitement."

Sada looked at her hand and saw them shaking. Of course, they probably hadn't stopped, but the nausea hit at that moment. With only minutes left of the drive, she knew the wait for cock would soon be over. Looking for another distraction, she kept the conversation going.

"You sound disappointed," she said.

"I am," Teysa said. "I could never have imagined how much fun using my clit would be."

The security guard looked down.

"It's too bad it's gonna end."

"It doesn't have to."

"Would you even take me as a lover?"

There it was. Out on the table. The actual question of what to do now. Sada knew what she wanted, which was to take the woman on as a lover for sure. An obscene request in other company.

"Aren't you being a bit bold?" Sada said with a laugh. Not that she really thought so.

"I'm not trying to be."

"Don't look so dejected. If I had no intention of taking you as lover, we wouldn't have done this at all."

"It's exciting isn't it?"

"Well, different. Lesbianism is frowned upon in the FDD."

"True enough, but sex is gonna be sex at the end."

But Sada knew that if they were found out at all by any of the people, they would be fraught with problems. That's also granting if the leadership didn't rally against anyone found out. Lesbianism in itself offered a way to stave off the hungers for a while at least. A prospect that may mean a loss of control.

"So?"

"It's a yes Teysa. I will take you as a lover and even allow you to share my male too. He won't deny you."

And for Sada that in itself would be important. While she wouldn't ask, the fact that Tesya seemed to lack symptoms of with drawl really meant the woman had never been seeded by a male. As such, once she was, even though Teysa claimed to be able to afford a male, she would be under the spell. That's how it always worked in the FDD. Women could stave off the issues with virginity, but the need for sex did increase.

The car slowed down. That garnered her attention. Looking at the view, she say her home come into view.

"That's huge?"

"Yeah, the place used to be an affluent neighborhood."

"How do you keep it clean?"

"I managed to get my male to mow the front lawn and the place is a lot more disconnected. Who ever owned it before me had it rely on well water and it has its own power source. Though if you asked me how either worked, I would be at a lost."

"Bumpy though."

"Yeah that's the one thing I can't fix easily. The road is crumbling away under the weather. My male has no idea on roads and the lack of information is difficult."

They sat in silence as the car finished the path. Pulling up to the front of the house, the car stopped. As if on cue the door opened.

"I need your escort to the door."

Sada got out of the car.

"Especially if you're staying."

She stretched slowly, enjoying the warmth of the sun. Taking off her belt, she let the skirt fall to the ground. She took a few step towards the house and wondered when Teysa would join her. The invitation had been put out. All the guard had to do is seize upon it. Much to her surprise, she soon found herself shoved up against the wooden door.

"Finally," Sada said.

"I don't know what you've done to me, but I am all in now."

"Not yet you're not," Sada said shuddering.

"I'm gonna fuck you right here," Teysa said hotly in her ear. Sada felt a wonderful chill in her.

"Please, don't," she offered up in mock protest.

Ass pulled apart, her sphincter greedily drank in the length of the appendage.

"God I love this ass."

"Me too. Please don't stop thrusting."

The door suddenly opened and Sada fell forward into her surprised man.

"What the fuck?"

He almost backed away but Sada grabbed his shoulders, digging he nails it. After he tensed up and realized he wasn't going anywhere. While shirtless, Sada cupped his face in her hands and pulled him into a kiss. Her tongue wasted no time in going in.

A suction applied to her tongue and really got her into the moment. Thankfully he had been trained well to her needs and his hands went to her breasts. While not as sensitive as they could be, she moaned into him as his thumbs rubbed over her nipples.

While everything was going on, Sada had enough strength to reach down to her man. She felt belly as her fingers pulled the elastic on his shorts. They fell quickly to the grounds and Sada broke the kiss.

"Lift me up and stick your cock in me."

Now Sada's man was not what most women in this day and age would call desirable. He wasn't skinny, he was fit. Not an adonis fit either. While she could afford to get that look, she preferred someone she could cuddle up to and be comfortable with. He obeyed her though and that's what mattered.

Tesya hadn't slowed down and as he grabbed her ass to pull her up, her cheeks spread and Teysa slid up more. With a grunt, he lifted her and fished his cock into her sopping pussy. Legs wrapped around him, Sada enjoyed being a play thing as each fucked her into oblivion.