Rule of Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Orvaz."

They began walking again, though Sada steadied herself on the wall as they did. She chewed the name over.

"As in Alison Orvaz?"

"She's my mother."

Alison Orvaz authored many of the philosophies of the FDD. She created the creeds, the arguments, and everything pertaining to the just cause of the FDD. Famous and renowned, every person knew of the great strives the woman made for justifying the existence of the FDD.

"How is the daughter of such a great figure working here as a guard?"

"I wanted to be of service to the grand vision," Teysa said with a dismissive laugh.

Silence between them again as they moved. Sada digested that there seemed to be some sarcasm in the previous comment from Teysa.

"Your mother didn't object?"

"Of course she did, but she had her reasons. It's almost a state secret that I am here."

Their heels echoed with each step now as they got further down the lengthy hall.

"That's admirable you chose such a path," Sada commented. "Why this profession though?"

The thing was to Sada, such a woman could have wanted for nothing. Men at beck and call. There would be nothing to stop the woman from enjoying such a thing. Sada wouldn't have given it up.

"I want to be in the leadership. My mother's fame won't get me there and service will."

They took another pause while Sada steadied herself. The nausea, even though a small symptom, would get steadily worse. As they stood there, the silence melted away now as sounds of moans and grunts faintly filled the air. It did nothing to placate Sada's own need.

"Little loud isn't it?"

"Yeah, as you know, us women can't go long without it," Teysa replied.

"How do you manage listening to it all day?" Sada asked. "My own offices are sound proofed for this sort of thing."

"I do my best too. I have a lot of disciplinary training," she said. "Plus, we do get a break every hour to relieve ourselves. Many bring there men here, but I don't have one."

The revelation made Sada gasp in horror.

"How?"

"As I said, on my own."

Moving again, they continued now in total silence. Sada studied Teysa as they continued. The woman had a determined walk. Something given with military training no doubt. Also evident were the curves under the uniform. There did seem to be a backside under the pants. They reached the end of the hall and entered into the main hall of the capital building.

"So do you have a male?" Teysa asked

"Yes," Sada replied not taken aback by the question. "Are you wanting to purchase one?"

"I don't make enough currently to afford the male I would want."

"So you use the pleasure houses?"

Sada was fascinated with the prospect. Only discussing the houses had been on her agenda. Meeting a user of such a place would be great research for reform.

"If I can avoid them, I try too."

"Is that because of the quality of service?"

Teysa stopped to look at Sada.

"My mother augmented me pretty heavily and I don't like exposing myself with it."

Teysa absolutely confused Sada. A woman embarrassed with her body? How did such a thing exist?

"Men aren't allowed to deny," Sada said locking eyes with Teysa.

"The men don't but the owners will and do when found out or they charge even more."

"What augment would cause such a reaction." Teysa turned away quickly.

"Not here," she replied.

Sada was erotically curious about the situation, but right now she also was aware that her needs pushed her motivations.

The main hall of the building looked dull. Dust seemed to cover every surface as they moved through.

"The place is dirty," Sada commented.

"What are the guards to do?"

As they went, Sada found the lack of a close wall a struggle as they walked through the main hall. Lifting a hand, she began to see the shaking beginning. Stage two of withdrawal. Next would be the sweats and the delirium id she didn't get relief soon. Granted, nothing kept her from relieving herself, but the loss of control in public meant a loss of face.

The rest of the journey to the front left her shaking uncontrollably as cold shivers ran over her body. She almost breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the black limo idling through the doors of the building. She wanted to run to it, but stilled herself as they walked. Tesya opened not only the door for the building but the limo door.

Sada got into the limo. As she got comfy, she kept the door form being closed with her foot.

"Aren't you escorting me home?"

Sada asked not only because an escort home is something she could insist on, but the brunette also presented a second reason. The woman had mystery and that's what made Sada want her. She could masturbate and see whatever queer augment existed. They both would have an exchange neither would want their information out.

"I can if you insist."

"I do."

Teysa hesitated before making any move. Sada watched as the woman pulled some sort of device out and spoke lowly into it. She didn't catch the words, but Teysa soon got into the back of the limo. As soon as the door closed, the vehicle began moving.

"Who's driving?" Teysa asked as Sada studied her companion.

"I actually don't know. The barrier doesn't come down and it isn't glass."

Even though they sat across from each other, the back of the limo only provided enough room that their legs would touch the other side. While Sada sat against the driver, Teysa in front of the dark rear window.

"A bit dark in here," Teysa commented. Sada noticed the woman's eyes glowed a bit. It unnerved here, so she flipped a switch on an arm rest and yellow ambient light flooded the compartment.

Sada's eyes shot to the dildo sitting on the seat next to Teysa. For all her talkative nature, the woman brought no attention to it. Though looking at it reminded Sada how empty her bowels were. Shifting uncomfortably spread her cheeks out and made her feel worse.

"So you've never the driver?"

The question thankfully grabbed Sada's attention.

"No, the state pays for the driving. Have you never been asked to escort before?"

"I try not to be around when the asking happens," Teysa replied meekly.

"That and there probably aren't many opportunities either," Sada said, tilting her head towards the window.

"Yeah, most of the leadership lives in the city."

"Oh I live in the city, but my home is along one of the main roads," Sada said as the concrete building began whisking by. "It's a shame that more roads aren't maintained."

"Why is that?"

"The northern region already struggles with a small growing season. Roads for us, would be a lifeline on economic trade. This city used to be a manufacturing hub of machines. Now, those factories sit empty."

"But our sister's in the South have a lot of farming."

"True, but the regions do compete with each other. That competition in theory is supposed to drive the GDP. Currently our struggles with birth rates keep us back as a nation as too many of focus solely on that shortage and the issues arising from it."

The sad truth of the matter is that while the northern most region did struggle with the lack of infrastructure, other regions that could concentrate on other tasks more easily struggles just as much. Farming didn't excuse the needs a woman had.

"So here we are," Sada spoke with a long stretch. A shudder went through here as her abs spasmed. The shakes were back. Thankfully, she lived less than an hour away and then she could get some well-deserved sex. But until then, there were ways to stave the shakes off.

"Mind if I ask why you thought you needed protection?" Teysa asked.

"Oh, that," Sada replied with a giggle. "There was no need for any protection. My curiosity in why a pleasure house would deny a woman intrigued me to no end. Such a thing shouldn't be permitted."

Sada looked at Teysa like a hungry tigress. She hoped whatever the reason was, it would be something stimulating.

"I am not a science experiment to be examined on a whim," Teysa protested.

"That is your decision of course, but I am awfully curious. I didn't mean to offend you."

A queer look passed across Teysa's face and a silence took the place of conversation for a moment. Sada let that silence fester. She knew the other woman thought about the idea. Only time would tell if she would indulge Sada's curiosity. Eventually, Teysa did break the silence.

"You're a woman," she stated. A fact that didn't need any point to be made about. Still, Sada knew the comment held more meaning than an observation on gender.

"That being so, at my level, those types of restrictions are a lot more lax in enforcement."

"Do you really want to see?" Tesya asked after another moment of silence.

"Yes."

"I just don't know."

"I'll show you mine first," Sada offered. Teysa didn't reply, but Sada didn't take her lack of an answer as a no. The other woman's gaze seem to be fallen on her skirt. The leader shifted in her seat and began pulling her skirt up. More leg shown and eventually, sada got the skirt up enough to spread her legs wide. The cool air on her bare pussy made her shudder in excitement. "See, not so bad is it?"

"It's gorgeous."

Sada blushed a bit.

"Are you okay?"

"The shakes are getting bad," Sada said. "But thank you for the compliment."

Teysa let out a sigh.

"You're really turned on huh?"

"Of course, aren't women always?"

"You can relieve yourself, there is a toy."

Sada grabbed the toy and held its girthiness heavy in her hand. Hefting it up and down, her anus puckered in shuddering pleasure. Shoving back inside her ass would be a stimulating experience, but she wanted to wait for relief. For no other reason than to make the orgasm much more powerful when it happened. Then again, once the shakes stopped, she would be ever closer to becoming feral.

"I have to wait."

"How long have you waited?"

"Long enough and probably way too long with all the stimulating experienced today," Sada replied with a laugh. That laugh was cut short as an angry wave of shakes hit her. These were powerfully ones and Sada knew she couldn't keep herself steady any longer as they hit.

"Are you okay?"

"I need to have sex soon," she replied leaning back in the seat.

"Me too, but if it will help, I will show."

Attention garnered now, Sada recovered enough to look at Teysa.

"You do have to promise you tell no one."

Sada smiled with a nod.

"Alright then, but please don't freak out."

Teysa lifted her butt of the seat of the limo and unbuckled her belt. Soon enough, the clasp jingled in freedom. With a large noise, the zipper sounded as it pulled down. Sada leaned forward in anticipation as Teysa shimmied the pants off. Before anything else happened, Teysa folded the pants and put them onto the seat. Noticing that the other woman hadn't even opened her legs, Sada studies her paleness and noticed that she wore no panties also.

"I'm nervous," Teysa said shifting around.

"Don't be."

Tesya let out a sigh.

"I can't sit like this for long. The skin to skin contact causes it to painfully hurt when it stuck. I have a special pouch in my pants to tuck it into."

"Well, don't hurt yourself on my account. A woman's sex is a gift to the world."

"Yes, and my mother gifted me one hell of a thing for the world. Do you know much about her?"

"I know she wrote much of the philosophy for out country."

"Yeah, but the books skip one major detail about her. She hates men and as such, used her own daughter as an experiment to offer a different vision of the FDD. One where men would be taken out of the picture altogether."

Sada had never heard of such a thing. Sure, she could see whispering women talking about such things. Who wouldn't want a world where they could have all the benefits without the associated addictions? But then, sex with a man had no comparison. Sada knew of the supplements that would slow down the cravings and even stifle the aggressiveness of women. There didn't happen to be a replacement for the woman's body for semen. Plus, access to such supplements were also heavily controlled.

"Alright. I'm as ready as I'll ever be," Teysa said taking a deep breath. "Here goes."

The security officer's legs spread apart slowly. As they spread, she let out a hiss which gave Sada the impression the woman hisses in pain as she tensed up. Leaning forward even more now, Sada watched in morbid fascination as the woman's sex exposed itself.

Having no idea what to expect, Sada studied the sex. Bare plum pussy lips sat red and angry. They were spread apart by something Sada had a problem processing.

"Is that a cock?"

"No."

Sada couldn't believe it. In smooth throbbing flesh, a phallic appendage sprang up. Thick and long, the head of it looked like the head of a cock. Throbbing with veins, and the whole shaft being red, Sada now could see why the woman struggled.

"It's my clitoris."

A clit the size of a huge cock. What was the woman's mother thinking? No wonder the woman struggled in the pleasure houses. How did she sport such a thing and get a man inside of her? Sada couldn't think of anything negative about it though. Counting it among the least surprising things she witnessed today.

"Does it work?"

"Like a cock? No. It is highly sensitive though."

And it looked scrumptious to Sada. She couldn't help but lick her lips at the sight of it.

"You make the males do things besides fuck you don't you?"

Tesya turned red with the question.

"It feels really good to be in something, though if I can, I like to take it. Most men freak at the sight and a few who gave it a shot only would do it under their conditions. Even then, most only last a few minutes."

Teysa now looked down and put her face into her hands. Sada realized then this was torturing the poor girl. That made her feel bad. The woman probably had a ton f trauma associated with the augment. What was crazy is that Sada already knew that surgery to fix the augment was off the table. Woman's parts where meant for pleasure and that thing provided that immensely if it operated normally. No doctor would touch it.

"What's even worse, I can afford a male, but I am scared to find one."

"A male is a male. If you own him, he couldn't refuse."

"They do and if he did, what would I do? Let myself become a social joke?"

"That's a good point," Sada replied deep in thought. "Have you ever tried it on a woman?"

"What?"

Teysa looked horrified as she looked up at Sada.

"Just a thought. Your mother could have kept you a virgin with a female lover."

"Yeah, but she found explaining the reasoning as a public figure too difficult. After some backlash, she abandoned the project. Plus with how our society is, it's wrong."

"But not as unheard of as you'd think. Even though our society as a whole doesn't enjoy the prospect of two women, it does happen often. I have the numbers and its something the state keeps an eye on."

Mostly because the state did fear a scenario in which women no longer needed men. That control couldn't be compromised.

"Sharing is caring too. Most of our women's first sexual experiences are within the family involving a mother's guidance."

"What's your point? My mother didn't give me any guidance concerning this. All I want is a relationship and I am too afraid of rejection."

"I don't reject you," Sada said. Another shudder hit her, but she ignored it. Nothing in this world would keep her at bay now as her carnal hunger took control. The darkness had begun swirling in her peripherals. She need dick and fast.

Teysa coughed.

"Sorry, I am progressing."

"What stage?"

"Beginning of three."

Teysa let out a gasp. Everyone knew the dangers of sex deprivation. First stage was the waves of nausea. Second stage involved the spasms and it generally got accepted that once one reached this stage, that the chances of getting laid now were the most pertinent. The third stage had two part. First was a dimming of vision. The second was unconsciousness. Once here, the mind did its best to stave off the needs. Upon wakening, the fourth stage began and it was accepted that once one reached here, there was no way to return to a normalcy here. The fourth stage steadily increased sensitivity. While one could get sex to stay in this stage, there was no regression back. If sex was off the table, the fifth stage cause a woman to fall into a feral state. In this state, the mind was completely gotten and a woman was nothing more than a ravenous cock sleeve that could never be saved.

"Why are you waiting?"

"The orgasms are mind blowing," Sada replied. "Though, I fear I pushed it too far today."

"We could stop?"

"That only helps me and not you. I have a different idea."

At that, Sada pushed herself to the floor of the limo and crawled to Teysa.

"Besides, I owe you for the protection don't I?"

Sada locked eyes with Teysa who said nothing as she snaked her way between the legs.

"May I?"

She nodded.

Sada didn't know at first what to make of the clit. Throbbing away like a meaty club of a cock, she knew that the girth was as thick as her thin wrist. The head itself mimicked a cock and she could swear the damn thing was. With a tentative mindset, she kissed the base of the clit.

The guard let out a gasp as she did. The taste was salty and pleasant. There wasn't any scent, but then, the woman probably never took to another augment after this one. No bother to Sada, she found a fun toy and tasty at that. A light lick up and the woman tensed up with a moan.

"Now make sure you get good and loud for me. I want to know how good this is."

At that, Sada grabbed the clit at the base and opened her mouth to the tip of it. With hesitation a bit, she kissed the tip.

"Oh fuck," Teysa cried out and Sada didn't bother to answer verbally. Encouraged by the outburst, Sada kissed the hard flesh more. "What are doing?"

Slurping down the shaft, Sada let it slip down her throat. Thankfully the girth didn't bother Sada. Deep throating was one of her skills and she went as far as she could. All the while, the security guard screamed in ecstasy.

Sada didn't know how long she kept bobbing her head up and down, but when her jaw began hurting, she pulled off with a long slurp.

"God that is fun," she said, drool stinging from the shaft to her mouth. She watched the string of drool droop and break.

"I have never had that before," Teysa said. "I feel amazing."

"If you thing that was good, why don't you help me out and fuck me in the ass?"

"That's why you gave me oral huh?" Teysa said with a laughing sigh.

"Well, my anus doesn't lube up on its own," Sada replied turning over on her hands and knees. Assuming a knee chest position, Sada put herself on full display.

"I'm ready when you are."

"Your butthole is super thick."

Sada blushed a bit at the comment.

"Never gotten a comment on it before," she said with a laugh.

"It's like a donut."

"Cushy and highly sensitive. I keep it stretched out."

"I almost want to lick it."

"I would offer to let you, but right now, I want that thick things up my ass."

There was a moment of silence.

"Is it clean?"

"You mean other than slimy pussy juices over it?" Sada asked almost offended by the question, but she could understand the hesitation. The woman probably never had the opportunity before. Plus, her own male actually refused to service her without it being clean. Though, she only allowed his refusal because she actually valued him. "Yes, it's clean. I tend to only eat at nighttime after a long fucking."

Another thought Sada had, but didn't share with the woman is that she thoroughly enjoyed anal sex. It's a reason why her anus looked the way it did. The donut shaped cushion of it was filled with highly sensitive nerves. Each ridge, each wrinkle of the flesh of her hole contained enough nerves to compared to that of a clitoris. That's why she liked anal sex so much. An orgasm literally blew her mind.