Rule of Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyebrows raised at the statement.

"We still get oil form reserved and while we will eventually try to ween off of this need, the point is, the FDD currently lacks the capability of becoming self-reliant. This issue is completely felt under the Economics Department and while I have stated issues, I do come with some solutions."

"We need to decrease the price of male access immediately. Too much of our society is into the pursuit of sex alone. While men are confined to their roles in this pursuit, the biggest issue is that there isn't enough bonding going on to quell their insistent need for rebellion."

That last part sunk in hard for Sada and she hoped the women would be willing to listen.

"With the growing number of attacks, these men are unhappy with the plethora of unabated sexual women. Our major concern was ending war and these men are not getting it fucked out of them."

"I like my plants," Garia spoke. It was known they even the plants couldn't help. Where the perverse nature of stimulating pursuits could help itch the sexual needs, it wasn't enough to keep back the issue of not having sex with a man.

"The sex industry is powerful here, but even so, with the birth rate low and the even lower birth rate of men, we suffer as a people being so hedonistic."

"What do you propose besides prices?"

"Well as supply and demand goes, the demand is high with supply low. We can't allow that to continue for much longer. If we are worried about defense, our citizens wouldn't try to capture men like they should if an invasion took place. Instead, I theorize that if an invasion did happen, our women would prostrate themselves to get the relief they are being deprived. Biologically, there is also more women experiencing the decay that comes with too long withdrawal."

"Thea, she is yours, do you see much of this?" Maria asked.

"Sadly we all can see it. Just outside there, the street lights don't work. At night, the corruption of the authorities and the like run rampant."

"My other suggestion is that we concentrate on an inhibitor. While your graces can maintain control with the pleasure houses, the riots of over zealous horny women will overwhelm our police forces."

"What about goods?" Devinia asked.

"We currently manufacture a plethora of sexual goods. Most women we have now can concentrate long enough on for field work, textiles, chemical manufacturing and shipping. Most of these goods are in danger of completely ceasing operations as our infrastructure lacks proper care."

That last comment illicited a murmur of agreement in the council. With a sigh of relief, Sad prepared her biggest pitch.

"The economy will completely crash soon if we don't work towards this endeavor. We can incentivize women with owned males to share in groups while we learn construction and rebuild the infrastructure."

"The pleasure houses wouldn't be pleased and how would we even address the women that will wait like predators?" Valerie asked.

"Well, that would be under police control. We would have to cycle men maybe through a barracks house?"

"A whole place of women serviced with a handful of men?" Garia inquired.

Sada hesitated to answer but thankfully her actual boss saved her.

"It's brilliant. The amount of men needed would be less and the actual pleasure houses could get the men out. A slow start on the desires, but these women would get laid. We could even work them out if they get pregnant."

"Pregnant?"

"Well, we of course embrace the idea of a woman's choice, but as you all know, a male birth means the mother is entitled to ownership of the male unless she births another." Thea spoke.

"We already offer extra incentives for women who give birth once to a male to continue to birth," Devinia added.

"It's terrible the serum doesn't allow for gender manipulation in the womb. We could solve this issue much faster."

"What happens? That's a great idea?"

"A female fetus that has had the gender changed in the womb doesn't survive the pregnancy. We actually don't know, but even trying to do the gender change at conception fails," Garia spoke.

Sada got the impression by Devinia's raised eyebrows that Thea should have known this issue already. Though, Sada sympathized a bit with her boss knowing such knowledge didn't circulate public knowledge.

"So we are stuck at the moment on that. I know in the prisons they are trying various experiments to stave off the cravings and decay," Maria offered.

"That is all fine and dandy, but when we embraced this serum, none of us knew the consequences of it or that the fertility rates would be a negative side-effect. The man that created it isn't exactly reachable for help," Valerie said. "All we know is that in our moments of despair, the male that created the serum only wanted a way to create his own ideal woman. His own ideals for the formula subjugated not just women, but men too."

Complete silence.

"See, he found a way to take trouble making people and put them into a prison none could escape," she continued while Sada noticed everyone in the room's gaze now sat enthralled by the story. "Unfortunately with every case of over sexualization of a prisoner, the huge probability of breeding left the creator of us stuck on things.

Garia coughed.

"As such, whatever he did, left him unable to market the serum. Before long, the birth control measures were added in so that those deemed to suffer at the hands of sexual torment as slaves would be marketable. Unfortunately, the trial women used were not given inhibitors. Thus, society quickly fell to the whims of us sexualized women."

Sada reeled herself at such a revelation. A man created the serum? That was news to her. As her gaze moved across the women on the council, all but Valerie wore an expression of shock.

"Sorry, I spoke out of turn. The clarity comes and goes."

Valerie shuddered and her eyes rolled back. As an original, her orgasms weren't looked down upon. In fact, no one would acknowledge it. Sada wondered briefly if that was the pinnacle of power in the FDD.

"So sisters," Devinia spoke. "Sada here has come to us with dire news and harsh truths. While her opinions on fixes are harsh, I think I agree with them."

"I second it," Thea said, her eyes beaming proudly. Sada definitely felt good about that.

"Will this really help us in the long run?" Garia asked. "I mean, having a socialist ideal coming forth here."

"The lack of men does need to be addressed," the leader of the group said.

"We know that's hard for us. Even recruiting fell off once the rest of the world cut us off from communicational forms. We lack even the ability to force ourselves past the embargo."

"Then we need to grow our abilities from what we have here in our men. The harem idea is even better, but we will have to create an entire structure to support a system like that. And how will the men react?"

"We have drugs for such a thing. Things we can do to increase their sex drives. Our issue is that if these men are asked to teach, will they?"

"Many will want freedom over anything," Garia spoke.

"Or we could offer luxury upgrades for them," Thea offered.

"All in all, we will discuss this more tomorrow. All of us are beyond in need of a break."

"A break or not, is this what we are deciding on?" Maria asked. Sada noticed that the woman seemed to be struggling badly. Now that the woman spoke, she noticed that the sound of the pumps no longer provided background noice. With Maria's gourds, the pain must have been building fast. Why then would she delay.

"What does it matter you big-titted freak?" Garia said with an audible growl. Sada could have seconded the comment, but she remained silent. The insistent buzzing in her body growing now that a promise of ending pulled away.

"It matters because even in our uncomfortable states here of all of us needing physical releases and even more pressing is that Sada's interpretation of our economy presses into your sphere of biology. Have we all forgotten what happens when the sexual releases stop working? Like it or not, or region will bear the full frontal assault of the consequences if we don't take proper action."

"There are reports from one of the southern regions of such a shortage of men that they are having mass, well, we don't have an official name for it," Thea said.

"Sada," Devinia spoke, her voice cutting through the air like a heavy hand. The whole room went silent. Even Valerie, who's moans had begun to crescendo up to that point. "We will convene as a whole panel in three days. Our society is the next to have major issues. The Queens in the capital entrusted us to run this area. While we may make a move here that they will scoff at, we will need to do something to ensure our great nation doesn't fall or continue to suffer. As women of virtue, we have to the beacon of change and foundation the world needs."

Thea began clapping in earnest. Garia joined in the celebration. Valerie let a bloodcurdling scream as no doubt the pressure in her body. Devinia waved everyone out and without much in decorum, the four other women left, leaving Devinia still sitting in her seat.

"Ma'am?"

"Sada," Devinia hissed. "Stay."

"Ma'am?"

The woman stood up. Naked and held her arms open. Curls of black hair fell down past shoulder.

"You impress me Sada," she said stepping up onto the desk. She then sat down with her legs hanging down the edge of the desk.

"I do?" Sada replied hesitating with each word.

Davinia spread her legs and a heat rose in Sada's face. There, splayed out before her, the thick petals of a flower dripping nectar between its red swollen flesh. The labia spread out, all out on their own. A marvel of control Sada never new possible. The clitoris could be seen throbbing in a huge diameter. The hole, dripped copious amount of lubrication.

"Yes, and I liked your presentation. Everything augmented in us, leads back to this ender specific thing. Even the original women who preceded us in augmentation possessed the one thing that truly ruled the world. Its commodity lay splayed out before you Sada. Man created us, and thus man has become enslaved by us."

Sada understood the mantra.

"Now watch me sister as man partakes of the fruits of my own labor."

As if on cue, a man came out from underneath the panel wearing a black robe. He moved around slowly. Sada got the impression that each movement the man made looked deliberate. As he came around, he knelt before Devinia.

"Now lick and don't stop until I was over you."

The man's head moved to between her legs, which began shaking almost immediately as the back of his head moved. Devinia's moans quickly turned in groans as she let it be known how much she enjoyed the cunninlingus. Then the horror for Sada began.

Sure, the sexual sounds were enough to drive her own need for sex into overdrive. What stopped her from openly masturbating to the scene unfolding before her, even though social decorum would dictate that neither of them should be out in public doing this, is that a horrible alien scene unfolded before her.

Thick labia lips moved. Not that uncommon, but the movement of the labia shouldn't have been possible. Engulfing the man's head, she watched as Devinia's pussy lips came around the man's head. Sada decided she had enough of watching when the back of the man's head disappeared. The lips met in wrinkled love and Sada turned away.

"Fuck," Devinia cried out. Sada hear the sound of liquid dripping. That reinvigorated her interest and she looked back.

The male had stood up, facing Devinia but away from Sada. She could remark that Devinia's still contracted as bits of liquid dripped out of her.

"Sada," she spoke, sitting up. Sada hadn't really noticed the leader lay with her back on the desk. Attention, instead, looked at the gaping whole of a cunt where labia splayed out in a grotesque spread like the bottom of a starfish.

"Please don't judge me too harshly. I have to do this sort of warm-up before receiving him."

Sada didn't know what to say. They locked eyes and Devinia licked her lips.

"I'm ready go ahead."

The robe fell off the man's shoulders. The movement caught her eye and she gasped behind a hand as she saw the enormous trunk of the man between his legs. Thicker than the man's calves. With a grunt, he bent slightly and lifted the member up. From there, she saw the grapefruit sized testicles framed with thick veins as they fell between his legs. Toned body or not, Sada couldn't see how this man would be permitted to have such a thing. Her own anus twitched in jealousy when Devinia let out a guttural grown.

"That's it baby, fuck me with that monster."

The sounds of slick sounds of sex began in earnest.

"Oh too deep baby."

Sada listened to the sounds of sex. The entire display of watching the man's ass cheeks flex with each thrust, made Sada's own sex overflow. Knowing her greedy cunt couldn't possibly take the size allowed her to breath easier after a minute.

"Fuck me harder now, and a little deeper."

Sada's breath became labored as her nipples strained against the fabric of her bra. With little left in patience, she lifted her skirt up and pulled her panties off. Looking back to Devinia, she thanked the heavens the leader hadn't seen her digression. While being invited to watch, Sada didn't know the rules of acceptance. All she knew is that her overly heated cunt need some air flow.

The Devinia began to scream.

"Cum in me now," she yelled out.

Sada couldn't comment as the man gave a final thrust. The smell of cum filled the air as it overflowed in waves dripping to the floor. Now that Sada watched it drip a perverse want to lick it out of her leader's snatch. The thought wasn't bad, but such actions could be heavily punished. Feeling overwhelmed by the sight, Sada turned to leave the floor.

"If it's alright, I need to take my leave."

"Wait," Devinia cried out. "I need you to watch him slide his cock back into me before you do."

Sada didn't understand the demand, but knew she couldn't deny the leader. Turning back, her brow raised as she spied the not dripping pussy of Devinia, but the bare ass of the bull.

"More," Devinia begged, her voice quivering in pitches. The bull actually grunted, giving Sada the impression that man struggled With his monstrous cock. Though, Sada quickly found that thought to be wrong. "That's it. All the way up."

Devinia let out a throaty groan.

His ass flexed more as he slammed himself back into the female leader. There were grunts from him mixed into the screams coming from Devinia. Legs up and shaking, Sada would have laughed at the comical scene if her own cunt didn't suddenly flare up in fierce need. Now she couldn't help but rub her pussy through the fabric of her skirt.

As sada rubbed, she but her own lip. Electricity shot through her body as nerves responded. Shaking now, a small gasp escaped her. Hands stopped moving hen she noticed the thrusts of the bull slow down.

"Don't stop," Devinia let out in a desperate plea.

The bull began thrusting in earnest once more. Flesh slapping together sounded like thunder as it reverberated off the walls. Then a yowl came and Sada took that as Devinia reaching and explosive peak. Legs fell down and the bull pulled back from Devinia.

Honestly, Sada thought the bull would saunter off with no issues. Instead, he turned slowly to look at her.

The cock hung enormously over a set of testicles that shouldn't have been humanly possible. Size of softball and handing in a sack pulsing with thick veins. The cock itself looked enormous, and its surface of the shaft pulsed in diameter as she watched. The veins on it glistened in juices as thick globs of white cum dripped from the tip to the floor. She locked eyes with the bull.

"Want?" He grunted out at her. His voice powerful. Masculinity oozing off his form. Now she could see toned he was, if not seeming that all his muscle mass lay in one appendage. He cocked his head and lifted his cock up with a hand in offering.

Sada swallowed.

The cock would no doubt stretch out her wanting ass nicely. Not the biggest thing she's ever taken, but still, she would enjoy it. Licking her lips, she stepped forward in want. The Devinia moaned and it broke Sada's resolve.

"No," she said with a shuddering hiss. Turning abruptly, she left the bull standing there with a confused look on his face. Before she reached the top of the stairs, she heard the sounds of sex. Sada may have wanted that cock, but it wasn't worth her life at the moment. Opening the door, she turned back for a second.

"Thank you for the show," she let out with a squeak. The bull stopped and looked her way. A smile was on his face.

"Can I continue?"

He asked the question and Sada didn't realize Devinia lay unmoving there. The woman probably overloaded on orgasmic pleasure. Knowing the leader, she knew what to say.

"I'm sure she would want you to continue."

Without saying anything else, he went back to it. Sada then found a powerful arm grab her and pulling her through the door. The surprise of the action caused the plugging dildo in her ass to shoot out and land on the marble floor with a wet plop.

"What?" Sada cried out, feeling empty and confused.

"Intense isn't it?"

Sada steadied herself against the door as her body convulsed.

"What was that?" she said with gasps, feeling her anus contract in its emptiness. The feeling made her shudder and she pushed up against the wall trying in vain to get something filling.

"Devinia has the effect on everyone."

Sada's eyes opened to see the smaller guard in front of her. The brunette stood there, locking eyes with Sada. Purple eyes that peered into Sada's soul. Or at least that is how Sada felt under the gaze.

"Have you ever seen it?" Sada asked, voice quivering as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh never," the guard replied in her precise military talking.

"Why?

"She does the same thing time and time again to whoever is the last on the docket. Probably for the thrill and show of power is my guess."

Sada meant the question for why the guard never watched. Maybe had something to do with consequences of not being invited.

"But, whenever you're ready, I will escort you home."

"Part of the service?"

"Safety for the leaders actually. Devina is aware of her affections."

Closing her eyes, she took. few deep breaths.

"When you're ready, we can go."

"Are you escorting me all the way home?"

"Yes."

Sada decided to keep the conversation going as a distraction from her pulsing anus. Stepping away from the door, she almost fell down as a wave of weakness washed over her. The brunette caught her.

"Thank you," Sada said, hesitating for a moment.

"Teysa," she the guard replied, seeming to read Sada's mind.

"So Teysa, you can hear everything but never once got curious?" Sada asked as she stood up fully. Seeming to be recovered, the two of them began walking down the hall. Tesya stopped suddenly and picked up the wayward didlo on the floor.

"Do you want to carry this?"

"It's slip right out. I don't have the tool resent to keep it lodged in."

Teysa's cheeks reddened at the comment.

"I meant, nevermind."

The two of them continued. Sada no longer held interest in the architecture of the building as they walked. Instead she wondered about her companion. Seems odd a woman wouldn't want to see the leader of the region get fucked. It was an honor.

As they walked, Sada had to force a stop as a wave of nausea washed over her. Horror went through her at the sudden onset of symptoms. Sada didn't realize how much time passed for the meeting. The withdrawal symptoms were setting in.

"Do you have a last name?" Sada asked feeling the waves dissipating.