All Comments on 'Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 22'

by ElizaGrey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
whiterabbit0117whiterabbit0117over 1 year ago

Amazing, keeps getting better.

diusfidusdiusfidusover 1 year ago

Loving yhis series.... very FSoG esque but with sex more like that book should have had.

I'd love to see Sam stretching Jesdica's likits a bit, along with her pussy....

Kerp up the smazing writing.

subbyhunnysubbyhunnyover 1 year ago

I am literally SWOONING over here! Love this story SO much!!!

EvisiniEvisiniover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable writing and hot scenes! Looking forward to the rest. 😘

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

whiterabbit0117 & subbyhunny: Thank you so much for your comments, I'm so pleased you're loving it!

diusfidus - funny you should say that - my book actually started as a gift to a friend who was *obsessed* with FSOG - it was her first taste of "erotica"(ish!) & she had a big old crush on CG - I was like no babe, let me write you a rich Dom WORTH crushing on, who's not quite so problematic!... and then Sam Byron was born & it escalated from there!

So pleased you're enjoying it - thank you for reading! EG x

miss_molly69miss_molly69over 1 year ago

LOVE everything about this story and just never want it to end!

subbyhunnysubbyhunnyover 1 year ago

Oh Sam is DEFINITELY a rich Dom worth crushing on!!

ElizaGreyElizaGreyover 1 year agoAuthor

Evisini: Thank you! I'm so pleased you're enjoying it!

miss_molly69: That's so sweet of you to say, thank you! And don't panic, we've got a little way to go yet (& there's also a sequel ;)

subbyhunny: I'm glad you think so! (I do too!)

EG x

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

I'm going to have withdrawals when this is finished, but until then I'm loving it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizaGrey@ElizaGrey
Sassy, smutty, kink-filled stories to spice up your day... or night ;) Read all the stories I've shared here? Find more of my work on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3kXGYxF ;) For more about me, keep scrolling! ...EG x ========================================================== [Le...