Rules are Made to be Broken Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Water would be good, please.' I reply, feeling the effects of too much champagne in my post-snooze fuzzy head.

'Your wish is my command.' he smiles, taking my chin between his forefinger and thumb and kissing me lightly before he leaves.

I stretch out on his bed, the one that's becoming increasingly familiar and I can't help but smile. Tonight, was so much fun; the whole day has been actually. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed myself so much. How is it that I'm so comfortable and content around this man I've known such a short time?

Yes, he's gorgeous, and he knows my body better than I know it myself, but it's so much more than that. He makes me feel secure and at ease. I love being with him, it's that simple.

Seeing his shirt lying on the chair, I have a flash of inspiration. I quickly slip out of my gown and put it back on its hanger before stripping off my underwear too. I pull his shirt over my naked body and relish the cotton against my bare skin; it's still warm from his body and smells of him. I inhale deeply, imagining his arms around me. The shirt sits just above my knees and I do up three of the buttons for modesty's sake before dashing across to the elevator.

When I step out into the kitchen, he stops in his tracks, a bottle of water in his hand.

'Wow.' He exclaims appreciatively. In a heartbeat his eyes darken, filling with lust as he crosses to stand in front of me. 'This looks a whole lot better on you' he muses, fingering the fabric of his shirt gently as he hands me the bottle. I take a long drink and lick my lips gratefully.

'I was thinking,' I drawl, setting the bottle aside and wrapping my arms around his neck, pressing myself against his deliciously bare chest, 'it's a pretty warm night, and I could do with some fresh air too after all that champagne.' I'm standing on my tip toes to embrace him, and it's making his shirt ride dangerously high. He smiles down at me, reaching round to cup my bare bottom in his hands.

'Balcony?' he asks. I nod. In a flash he picks me up at the waist and instinctively I wrap my legs around him as he heads to the elevator.

The cool breeze feels delicious against my skin. I'm gazing out at all the lights of the city while Sam puts some soft music on through the stereo system. I breathe deeply when I feel him come up behind me, his hands snaking around to unbutton his stolen shirt. He cups my breasts in his hands gently while planting soft kisses across the back of my neck. I lean back into him, letting the shirt fall open and exposing myself to the night air. His hand trails down over my navel and his thumb starts to gently stroke between my legs. I can feel his erection nudging against my behind through his trousers.

'So. Fucking. Beautiful.' He breathes between kisses, his hands helping themselves to my body as I lean eagerly into his touch. 'Do you have any idea what you do to me?' I assume it's a rhetorical question since he tugs my hair to gain access to my eager mouth, consuming me with his own. His kiss leaves me breathless when he finally releases me and turns me around to face him.

'I will never get enough of you Jessica.' His breath is hot against my lips; his tone urgent, demanding. 'Tell me you're mine.' He says, tilting my chin to make me look at him. His eyes are blazing with lust but there's earnest longing there too and it's my undoing because I feel exactly the same way.

'I'm yours.' I reply in a whisper, laying my palms on his toned biceps and getting lost in his powerful gaze. The storm in his eyes lifts and they sparkle as his face erupts into a dazzling smile that makes my heart sing. In a flash his mouth is back on mine, kissing me deeply, possessing me, worshipping me.

'I'm going to have you right here.' He whispers in my ear between kisses. 'You want that too, don't you Jessica?' he continues, sliding a finger into my wetness to prove his point. I nod, moaning softly at his touch. He reaches up to tug the shirt away from my shoulders and casts it to one side, leaving me naked in front of him on the balcony.

'Turn around and hold onto the railing.' He commands, instantly back in control, making sure that I know that my Dominant master is never far away. I do as I'm told, looking out across the city, standing naked in the night air, revelling in my own willing submission.

'Don't move.' He commands, pulling away. I can hear him moving behind me and the anticipation drives me wild. Moments later, I feel his hands on my shoulders. 'Hands behind your back Jessica.' Without even thinking about it I do as I'm told. Speaking softly in my ear he says, 'This isn't a scene Jessica, I'm improvising; promise me you'll safe word if you need to.'

'I promise.' I breathe, eagerly anticipating whatever's coming next. I realise quickly that he's retrieved his shirt and is using it to tie my arms behind me, above the elbow so that my breasts are pushed forward. He turns me around so that my back is to the skyline and uses the remainder of the fabric to fasten me to the balcony. He steps back to review his makeshift bondage. I'm tethered to the railing, naked with my back arched and my breasts thrust forward, demanding attention. I don't think I've ever been so turned on before in my life.

'Well now the view's better than ever.' He drawls, stroking his chin pensively. I pout back breathlessly, enjoying his carnal appreciation. He picks up one of the oversized floor cushions, positioning it at my feet. He nudges my legs apart slightly and kneels in front of me. 'I want you to come as hard as you did in my playroom today, but this time, I want to feel those sweet juices gush straight into my mouth.' He states plainly as he takes a long slow lick of my wetness.

I moan loudly, leaning back against the rail, the vulnerability of my position and the height of the building make my heart race faster, but his strong hands gripping the back of my thighs make me feel safe enough to enjoy the exhilaration.

He holds me open with his fingers and pushes his tongue inside me deeply, savouring and worshipping me exquisitely. Moving his tongue's attention to my clit, tracing tiny circles over and over, he slides two long fingers inside me, curled just right to find my sweetest spot. As my legs start to give way, he steadies me with his free arm; and sensing how close I am, he pushes another finger easily into my tightest little hole, willing me over the edge.

'I've got you beautiful. Let me taste you.' He whispers between sweet kisses and gentle nibbles on my clit. I push down against him, filling both my holes deeper, unable to hold back any longer as I let go, moaning loudly. He gets his wish as I come so hard, I feel myself squirt and as ever he anticipates my body impeccably, removing his fingers in time to clamp his mouth on me and devour every drop.

'You are fucking delicious.' He announces as he sits back on his heels, licking his lips. I can only smile contentedly; I have no breath left for words.

He crosses to me and unties his shirt from the balcony, but not from me. Turning me around to face out again, he growls in my ear

'I'm going to get my cock ready in your dripping wet pussy, then I'm going to fuck your beautiful ass here in the open air, and then you can go to bed.' I nod wordlessly to give him my consent.

With my arms still fastened behind me, he bends me over the railing just slightly so he can enter me from behind. I steady myself and push back to meet him so he can fuck me as deeply as possible. He feels incredible. I feel brazen, standing naked and bound for the world to see with his delicious cock inside me, and it's so good. All I want to do is please this man and see where he'll take me to next.

'You like me fucking you out here in the open air, don't you Jessica' he growls in my ear, I'm not sure if it's a question or a statement.

'Yes, I love it.' I answer breathlessly. The hard slap of his hand against my behind makes me flinch in both pain and delight.

'Pardon, Jessica?'

'I love it, Sir.' I purr, correcting myself.

'Good Girl.' I can hear the smile in his voice as he resumes his rhythm. 'But I think your pussy has had enough attention for now.' He pulls out of me and I reposition slightly, pushing my bottom up to grant him easier access.

I feel the tip of his cock nudging against my tight little opening and he's so slick with my juices he enters me easily, pulling me slowly back onto him, stretching me unhurriedly and gently, and making me moan loudly at the new sensation.

'Fuck Jessica. You are so tight, you feel amazing.'

He stops, holding himself inside me, letting me get used to it before he starts slowly fucking my ass, gradually gathering momentum. His fingers find my clit again, urging me to come a second time while he's buried in my tightest little hole. His breathing gets harder and I can tell he's close as I push back against him, meeting each powerful stroke. I moan wantonly, lost in his impulsive scene.

'How does that feel, Jessica?'

'It's feels incredible Sir' a breathless whisper is all I can manage

'Then come for me Jessica, let me hear how good it feels.' I moan again as he increases the pressure on my clit then I can't hold back any longer, I push back into him and surrender to the orgasm that washes over every inch of me, repeating his name as he fucks me right through it.

As my breathing slows, his strokes do too, and I relax, sated and glowing as he continues to fuck me gently through his own release, his guttural groans of pleasure low in my ear.

His arms wrap around me and we stand together in the cool night air, panting in time, he kisses my neck again, before untying my arms and gently massaging my shoulders.

'You really are incredible Jessica Blake.' He tells me for the second time that night. I smile, turning my head to kiss his hand that's bringing life back to my tense muscles.

He turns me to face him and wraps his arms around me in a tight embrace.

'But now that you've had your fresh air, I think we should both get some sleep, he adds with a half-smile.

I nod and giggle as he puts my naked body over his shoulder, swatting the behind he just so gorgeously fucked as he carries me to bed.

[Keep an eye out for Chapter 23 soon! EG x]

12