Rules Ch. 06 - Well Behaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, W-wait!" Jeremy said quickly, pulling Sage's head up. She sucked hard on his cock all the way up, her lips making a popping sound as they released his shaft.

"What's wrong? Getting close?" Sage teased.

"I want to fuck you," Jeremy replied.

"Oh, you do? Strange, I really didn't think you wanted to." Sage stood and promptly removed her pants and panties. As soon as they hit the floor, Jeremy grabbed Sage by the hips and eagerly pulled her on top of him. Sage let out a laugh as she adjusted herself, letting Jeremy's throbbing cock twitch against her dripping wet pussy.

"Let me stick it in," Jeremy begged. Sage slowly began to grind against him in response.

"Oh... I don't know about that. Do you think I should let you fuck me? "

"Please Sage," Jeremy begged, moaning as Sage pressed her weight down onto his cock.

"I think you might have to wait until David's had his share, baby. You want David to fuck me again, right?" Sage pressed her breasts into Jeremy's face as she spoke. His hands dug into her ass in response.

"God, we haven't fucked in so long," Jeremy said, thrusting against Sage aggressively. She smiled devilishly, rocking her hips back and forth, being especially careful not to let him slip inside her accidentally.

"Are you imaging David fucking me?" Sage asked. Jeremy nodded. She leaned in and kissed him deeply, then whispered in his ear, "Do you want him to cum inside me?"

"Fuck Sage."

"Say it, say you want him to cum inside me," Sage said. For a moment, they were both enraptured, grinding against each other as they envisioned David between them. Fucking Sage in ways that Jeremy could not. Even absent, he was present, and the thought was intoxicating. Sage felt Jeremy's rhythm pick up. His breath grew short. He was close, and it sent shivers down Sage's spine.

"Fuck," Jeremy said. His hands sunk onto Sage's ass tightly as he prepared to climax, but before he could, Sage pushed herself off him.

"No, not yet..." she said, standing just out of Jeremy's reach.

"W-what are you doing?" Jeremy asked.

"Weren't you about to cum?" Sage asked.

"Was it obvious?" Jeremy said playfully. He looked at Sage with a deep hunger as he slowly began to stroke his cock. Before he got too far along, Sage grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"I didn't say you could touch yourself. If you're going to cum, you'll cum because I let you. In fact..." Sage's hands slid up her stomach and squeezed her tits, "moving forward, I need you to promise me that you'll only cum when I say it's ok."

Jeremy stared in disbelief. "Wait, for real?"

"Promise me, Jeremy," Sage said. Jeremy was silent for a moment. Sage watched him, her eyes glancing down at his pulsing cock, wondering if he would behave like she wanted him to.

"Ok, alright. I promise," Jeremy said as he looked at Sage in wonder.

"Good," Sage replied, taking a step closer to Jeremy. The power she felt was intoxicating. Not once had she ever thought she would be capable of talking to Jeremy this way. But seeing him become so obedient, seeing how turned on he was getting because of her unlocked a depth of sexuality she never knew she had.

"Now..." Sage reached for Jeremy's dick and slowly stroked it, "Tell me how badly you want to see David fuck me again."

Jeremy's head rolled back in pleasure. "I want to see David fuck you again, Sage," Jeremy replied. Sage smiled and knelt in front of Jeremy, lining his cock up with her mouth.

"Very good," she said. "Say you want David to fuck me before you."

"I want to see David fuck you... before me," Jeremy said in between breaths.

"Good boy." Sage kept eye contact with him as she lowered her mouth onto Jeremy's cock and swallowed his entire length. Jeremy groped her breasts eagerly as Sage's tongue stroked his shaft.

She loved seeing Jeremy this way. He was under her spell. Enraptured, wild, and powerless. It turned her on like nothing else. Jeremy's pace quickened. He thrust himself deep into her mouth as his hands clung to the back of her head. Sweat was forming on his brow. Sage knew he wouldn't last long going at this pace -- but she didn't stop him. She wanted him to lose control, to cum too early, and face the consequences. Sage fingered herself as she allowed Jeremy to use her like a fuck doll.

"Oh God, I'm getting close Sage. Please, let me fuck you... let me..." Jeremy mumbled. His pace slowed some, likely hoping Sage would stop blowing him and finally allow him to fuck her, but Sage didn't stop sucking. She picked up her pace, pretending to gag as Jeremy's balls contracted. Sage expected a massive flow of cum to fill her mouth, but the small spurt she tasted quickly reminded her that this was Jeremy, not David. There would be no gagging, no struggling to breathe, and no waves of cum. As much as Sage loved Jeremy, he could never dominate her the way David could. Jeremy thrust a few more times in Sage's mouth before going soft and letting out a sigh of relief. Sage took her time, slowly moving up and down Jeremy's cock to assure she'd milked every last drop out of him, then Sage let Jeremy's flaccid dick fall out of her mouth.

"Jeremy," Sage said, "I told you not to cum, didn't I?"

"I'm sorry, I really tried," He said. Jeremy's bashful response made Sage smile. She stood and kissed him, swirling her tongue in his mouth to assure he tasted the residue of his own cum.

"I think I'm going to have to punish you," Sage said.

"Oh yeah?" Jeremy said. Sage grabbed Jeremy by the collar and pushed him down onto the couch, swinging her thick thighs over his face.

"Since you decided not to listen, you're going to eat me out," Sage said. It sounded like Jeremy was preparing to say something, but Sage slammed her wet pussy onto his face before he could, rubbing it back and forth aggressively. Jeremy promptly did as he was told and ate Sage out with vigor. His hands dug into her meaty ass as Sage pushed his head into the couch with her weight.

"If you had behaved... if you had held on for just a little longer, I might have let you fuck me," Sage said, moaning as she felt Jeremy's tongue move between her swollen clit and slit, "But now, you're definitely going to wait until David has had his turn."

Sage didn't give Jeremy the luxury to respond. She grabbed his hair and continued to rock against his face. She closed her eyes. Flashes of David's cock appeared in her mind. She saw him standing over her, ramming himself forcefully into her quivering pussy. She pictured David taking off his condom and fucking her raw while she stared at Jeremy, watching silently from his folding chair. Soon, images of David blurred with images of Theo. They took turns fucking her for hours, never giving her a break. Forcing her to orgasm over and over. But it was the thought of Jeremy watching in the corner that sent her over the edge. Electricity erupted inside her. Sage's body shook as Jeremy lapped up her juices like an obedient dog.

"Oh my God, Jeremy!" Sage shouted, rocking back and forth eagerly as she rode out the pulsing waves of her orgasm. Jeremy's arms wrapped around her thighs, pulling her towards his mouth eagerly. Eventually, Sage's pace slowed, and she dismounted Jeremy with a satisfied sigh. He took a deep breath, sitting upright while he looked at Sage.

"So, did you like it?" He asked.

"You were perfect," Sage said as she began picking up her clothes from the floor.

"Wait, you're getting dressed?"

"Yes, it was a lot of fun, but I think we've had our fill for today, don't you?" Sage glanced at Jeremy while she put her bra back on, pleased to see the disappointment on his face.

"You're telling me we're actually done?" His tone was playful. Sage took it as a sign to continue their play.

"Of course. What did you think was going to happen?"

"I don't know. Maybe you were going to let me fuck you?"

Sage smiled and tenderly traced her finger along Jeremy's cheek, "You should have done as you were told."

"Do you think I could get a second blowjob at least?" Jeremy asked.

"Hmm... I don't think so," Sage leaned forward and kissed him, "I think I want you nice and horny after David fucks me. Assuming you don't blow your load watching us, that is."

"And what if I said I wanted to fuck my wife before then?" Jeremy said a smirk. Sage smiled, happy to see Jeremy was enjoying their play as much as she was.

"Well, if you insist..." Sage replied. She laid on the couch next to Jeremy and raised her ass in the air, pushing her wet pussy in Jeremy's face. "You could take me right now if you wanted. But you know I'd be thinking about David the whole time... and I know deep down you want him to enjoy this pussy before you do like the good little cuck you are."

"Fuck Sage," Jeremy said. Sage looked back at him, watching as he began stroking himself.

"Ah ah, what did I say about touching yourself?" Sage smiled as Jeremy's hand promptly stopped. His cock was hard again, pulsing with anticipation.

"So I can't pleasure myself at all without asking you?" He asked.

Sage nodded slowly, "Yes, but you behave. If you only cum for me when I want you to, I'll make sure it is worth your while." She said, waving her has slowly in front of Jeremy.

"Do you promise?"

"I promise," Sage assured, "Let David get his turn, watch him as he fucks your wife over and over again, and I'll take care of you." Jeremy bit his lower lip as he grabbed Sage's ass firmly.

"How the fuck did you get so good at this?"

"Guess I'm just a natural," Sage said before slowly standing. She dressed, eyeing Jeremy with curiosity as he watched her.

"So..." Jeremy said.

"So?"

"Are we good?" Jeremy asked.

"I don't know, you tell me. You want to keep moving forward with all this?"

"I'm feeling better about it, but can I ask you something?"

"Of course Jeremy."

"No matter what, we're still husband and wife, right?"

"Oh Jeremy," Sage sat next to Jeremy, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, "No one could ever replace you. I'll always be your wife, no matter what." Jeremy smiled, kissing Sage deeply.

"Thanks, Sage, I really needed to hear that. I love you," Jeremy said.

"I love you too," Sage replied softly. The two held onto each other, letting minutes pass into hours as they drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

12