Rules Ch. 07 - Work Crush

Story Info
Sage begins stoking the fires with Theo.
2.7k words
4.27
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJakobs
MrJakobs
164 Followers

Countless stacks of paper cluttered Sage's desk. Marketing campaigns always boomed in the summer, and Sage couldn't wait for the season to end. But despite the chaos, Sage was in a fantastic mood. She and Jeremy were on stable ground, and Jeremy hadn't pulled the plug on David. It was the best outcome she could have hoped for. Sage sorted through a few more papers before her phone buzzed. She didn't need to check it to know it was David.

He was still being insistent as ever, and Sage was growing accustomed to the attention. David might have had the upper hand in the bedroom, but Sage was the one that decided when they got there, and she relished in his desperation. After pretending she hadn't heard the buzz for a good half-hour, Sage unlocked her screen and looked at his text.

David: It's been over a month... what the fuck?

Sage smirked and quickly typed her response.

Sage: Oh no, has it really been over a month now? I must have lost track of time :(

It was a good response. Aloof, impartial, and most importantly, dismissive. David needed to know his place. Sage continued sorting through her paperwork, smiling when she saw her phone buzz in less than a minute.

David: Pretend all you want. I know you miss this cock. When are we meeting?

Sage stared at the message for a moment, writing and rewriting her response. As much as she wanted to fuck David again, Jeremy hadn't given the official green light yet. She needed to be careful. Now wasn't the time for surprises, especially after promising Jeremy she would be open about everything going on between her and David.

Sage: We're taking a break.

It was short and sweet, David wouldn't take it well. But that was expected.

David: What the fuck does that mean?

Sage: It means we're taking a break? What else could it possibly mean?

She didn't need to be gentle with David. In fact, she enjoyed not being gentle. He was a bull, nothing more. If he wanted to fuck her, he would do it on her terms and without handholding. Love and affection weren't part of their deal.

David: Why?

Sage: Because we want to.

David: Fuck you, seriously, what the fuck is going on? Is this over??

Sage: Calm down. It's not over. We just want some time to ourselves.

Sage dropped the phone and took a deep breath. David wouldn't end things, even if she treated him like shit. He was hooked as soon as he got a taste of her pussy. That felt good. If a little teasing was all the punishment he got for pushing the lines, David would be lucky.

David: So when are we going to meet again?

Sage: When I say we'll meet again.

David: Send me a picture of your tits then. I need something to hold me over.

Sage couldn't help but laugh at the response. David sounded like a child. It made her almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

Sage: Sorry, a break is a break. You'll just have to remember what it felt like fucking me.

She dropped the phone and went back to work. A minute passed, then five, then thirty. David never responded. Lunch came and went, and Sage's phone remained silent. Maybe David had found some self-respect. That would be disappointing. Sage had really hoped to tease him a little more. He was her play toy, an animal she called when she needed to be fucked. One more session together, and she would have him begging to fuck every day.

Sage wrapped up the last of her projects, sending off several emails as she placed a few documents into her bag. As she was shutting down her laptop, there was a knock on her door.

"Come in," Sage said.

"Hey, hope I'm not interrupting anything." It was Theo. Sage stopped what she was doing immediately.

"Theo! Long time no see." Sage watched as Theo stood in her doorway, his typical confident stance replaced with hunched shoulders.

Jesus, Jeremy must have done a number on him.

"How've you been?" He asked.

Sage smiled, "I've been great. I heard the merger with Jeremy went well. The top brass has been singing your praises."

"Oh yeah, the merger... went swimmingly," Theo said with a nod. Sage smirked. Theo raised an eyebrow. "What's that look for?"

"Jeremy said things got a little interesting between you two." Sage rested her chin on her hand as Theo slowly stepped into the room.

"So he told you, huh?" Theo let out a deep sigh and sat in a chair across from Sage's desk.

"He briefly mentioned some... ruffling of feathers."

"Well, that's a polite way of saying it. Here's to hoping I'm not blacklisted on every merger after this..."

"Mmmm," Sage said. She eyed Theo for a moment, noting his twitching foot and shifting eyes. She always forgot the effect Jeremy had on people outside of their home. When it came to business, Jeremy was a monster. The kind of businessman who would tear you apart at the slightest fuckup. Sage had hoped Theo would be impervious to Jeremy. It would've been incredible to be fucked by someone who could dominate Jeremy. But it appeared Theo wasn't up to the task. He was just another nervous pretty boy hidden away in Armani suits.

"Did... did he say something? Am I fucked?"

"I don't know. Jeremy can be so rough sometimes. He doesn't enjoy talking about business at home and rarely gives me details. I barely got what happened between you two out of him," Sage said. If Theo couldn't be a dominating bull, the next best thing would be to toy with him. After all, Jeremy still thought that Theo had what it took to fuck her, and his jealousy always turned her on.

"Well, what did he tell you?" Theo said, failing to hide the desperate quiver in his voice.

"Well, he told me you had said some things, some very interesting things... but like I said, Jeremy can be so cold to me. I was wondering if you could fill me in?" Sage played the helpless housewife. It was fairly simple, especially for a fuckboy like Theo. So long as she acted lonely and stupid, he wouldn't hesitate to try and swoop Sage off her feet.

"Fuck, alright." Theo sighed as he rubbed his face, "Uh... ok, look, this isn't an easy thing for me to say. Especially because I'm terrified of your husband now. But uh, well, I might have prodded him a little."

"Prodded?"

"Yeah, like... I don't know... I thought it'd be fun to fuck around with him a little bit."

"Go on," Sage said, leaning forward just enough for her cleavage to show. Theo didn't hesitate to steal a glance. Men were so predictable, so easy to control. Sage loved that.

"Well, I might have... I maybe suggested..."

"Yes?"

"I might have suggested that we were hanging out a lot."

"Just hanging out? Is that really all you suggested, Theo?" Sage asked. She pressed her breasts together with her arms, smiling each time Theo stole a glance.

"Look, I didn't push it too far alright? I was just ribbing him like guys do and then he sort of freaked out and... and now I think he thinks we're fucking." Theo's words spilled out of him. His eyes darted between the floor and Sage's breasts nervously. It was pathetic, but Sage was learning to like it. She especially liked Theo's timid use of the word fuck.

"Oh my, Jeremy thinks we're fucking Theo?" Sage asked. The sarcasm in her voice was palpable.

"Look, I'm not trying to get a sexual harassment case thrown at me, alright? It was a stupid thing to do and I'm sorry," Theo said nervously.

"What makes you think you're sexually harassing me? After all..." Sage leaned forward, her breasts nearly slipping out of her top, "It's not harassment if we're both consenting, right?" Theo looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"W-what?" Theo's clamoring for words made Sage laugh.

"You know, for a top salesman, you don't seem to handle stress that well," Sage said.

"Well this isn't your typical work conversation, is it?" Theo glanced at the door to assure it was closed, then looked back to Sage. "So are you asking me... do you want to have like... an affair?"

Sage covered her mouth playfully. "An affair? Me? Do you really think I'd be capable of something so awful? Do you think I'm a slut, Theo?"

"No! That's not what I meant, I would never suggest that. I was just asking if you... it was the way you said consenting..."

"I'm so confused, so are you saying to don't want to have an affair with me? Am I not sexy enough for you?"

"That's not what I'm saying! I... I'm confused?"

This was too much fun. Sage played with her hair as she slowly placed her long, thick legs on her desk. The skirt she wore barely covered her thighs. Theo eyed them and took a deep breath.

"I always pinned you as a fuckboy, Theo. I'm shocked you aren't leaping at the chance to fuck me."

"I fuck plenty!" Theo straightened his back in a poor attempt at looking confident, "I am a fuckboy, alright? And of course you are hot, anyone would be lucky to have you. But if Jeremy found out..."

"Are you afraid of him?" Sage asked.

"Jesus Christ." Theo ran his fingers through his hair as his eyes fixated on Sage's body. He was eye fucking her without the slightest hint of subtlety and was barely putting up a fight against Sage's seduction. It was almost too easy.

"Seriously Sage, are you asking me to have an affair with you?" Theo asked. Sage locked eyes with him and bit her lower lip.

"Are you coming to my networking party?" She said.

"What?"

"My networking party this weekend. For the marketing bigwigs? Are you coming?"

"Sage, I don't... why are we talking about this?"

Sage shrugged, "I just want to know if you're coming."

"... Is Jeremy going to be there?"

"Of course he's going to be there. He lives in my house." Sage replied.

"I don't know if that's such a great idea, given everything that's happening," Theo said quickly.

"Can't you be strong for me, Theo?" Sage's finger trailed down her chest as she spoke, undoing one of her blouse's buttons. Theo watched with his mouth wide open, leaning forward in his chair as Sage's finger popped the second button loose.

"You want to fuck me, right?" She asked.

"Y-yeah," Theo said.

"See, that wasn't so hard to admit, was it?" Sage's words were smooth as velvet. She was no longer the timid wife next door. She had David to thank for that. But unlike David, Theo wouldn't be able to tame her, Sage would eat him up.

"I guess not, jesus, this is so weird," Theo said timidly.

"First time with a married woman?"

"First time with a married woman? No. First time I've been terrified for my life? Absolutely. You realize Jeremy could effectively kill my career, right?"

"Are you really going to let Jeremy come between us? You'll let him stop you from getting what you want?" Sage pointed her question at Theo's ego and hit her mark. His face lit up, like a young warrior preparing for battle.

"I don't let anyone get in the way of what I want," Theo shot back. Sage raised an eyebrow.

"You've thought about being with me a lot, haven't you?" Sage asked. Theo looked into her eyes.

"I have. I honestly don't know why you're with him. He doesn't deserve to be with someone like you." Theo's words were gentle. Sage wondered if she detected a hint of affection in them.

"Oh? Why's that?"

"B-because... Jeremy is a fucking asshole," Theo said. Sage's finger played with her blouse's third button.

"Now that is a response I didn't expect from you."

"Look, I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm saying honestly, just forget it."

"Don't stop now, you just found your backbone, Theo. Go on, tell me, why is Jeremy an asshole?"

Theo took a deep breath. "Because he treats everyone in the office like shit. I've seen the guy work on a few jobs, and the stories I've heard about him are insane. He's not a good guy, Sage, period. If that is how he acts in the office, I can't imagine how he treats you at home. A guy like that doesn't deserve someone as smart and funny and..." Theo trailed off for a moment, gazing into Sage's eyes. She caught something in those eyes, something she hadn't expected.

Theo didn't just want to fuck Sage. He was falling for her.

"And?" Sage asked. She did her best to look innocent, to act like this was the very first time a guy friend had confessed their love for her. Theo ate it up. She could tell he really thought something was happening between them. That he was different from all the other men who had tried to steal her away.

"And... you deserve someone who can see you for who you really are. You deserve someone that treats you as a person, not some trophy wife."

"Someone... like you?" Sage asked, her finger undoing the third button on her blouse, revealing her black laced bra. Theo cleared his throat as he slowly nodded. Sage found it funny how her cleavage always seemed to reveal true love.

"I... I know how special you are, Sage. As soon as we met, I knew you were unlike any other girl on the planet. Honestly, I never thought someone like you could exist," Theo replied. It was a line Sage had heard countless times, but she pretended it was as if it was the first time she had ever heard it. Sage feigned embarrassment, playing the role of an unsatisfied housewife, acting as if Jeremy wasn't already everything she could want. Theo needed to believe that. It was giving Sage a newfound wave of excitement she hadn't considered before.

"Wow, Theo... I had no idea. Here I thought you just wanted to fuck me," Sage said softly.

"I wouldn't just fuck you... I'd give you a night you'd never forget. I'd give you so much more than Jeremy ever could," Theo replied. Sage nodded, bringing her finger up to her lips and biting it gently.

"More than Jeremy ever could?" Sage asked playfully. Theo leaned forward and reached for Sage's hand. She let him take it.

"So much more," Theo said.

"Oh, Theo..." Sage pulled her hand away, pretending to be embarrassed, "You have no idea how much I've been waiting for someone to like you to come along."

"Honestly Sage, I can't believe we're having this conversation. You're... you're the girl of my dreams," Theo replied. His voice was genuine. Sage had seen the look on countless men before. Theo would be hers. If David's role was to fuck her brains out, then Theo would become her plaything.

"So, you'll come to my event, then?" Sage asked. Theo paused for a moment. Sage gave him a pleading look as one of her bra straps conveniently slipped off her shoulder. "Please Theo, for me?"

"Of course," Theo said immediately, "Of course I'll be there for you."

"I'm so glad," Sage said, "You're my knight in shining armor, Theo."

"Yeah, right..." Theo rubbed the back of his neck as red flushed over his cheeks. "But, if I do go to that party, I have one condition," Theo said quickly.

"Condition?" Sage felt her heart race, was Theo trying to extort her like David?

"Well, conditions maybe is the wrong word. But uh... I have this friend. Used to be in sales," Theo said.

"Oh," Sage did her best to hide her disappointment, "I take it you want to bring him to the party?"

"If you don't mind? He's been retired for a while, so I think it'd do him some good to start networking again."

"Fine, why not. He can be your plus one," Sage said jokingly.

"R-right, thanks for that," Theo replied nervously. Sage stood up and gave Theo a smile.

"Well, I look forward to seeing you this weekend, Theo. I'm sure you're friend will be lots of fun as well." Sage placed her hand on Theo's shoulder as she walked passed him.

"Yeah, looking forward to it too," Theo said.

MrJakobs
MrJakobs
164 Followers