Rules to Live By

Story Info
This is a fantasy.
1.4k words
4.02
13.1k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ourelton
ourelton
11 Followers

Just six months out of prison and things are going great for me.

Got a good job, nice apartment and an amazing girlfriend!

Until the night a knock came on our door...

Tanya and I were watching some Netflix before bed, when someone knocked on our door. It was just past 10pm, so both of us looked at each other wondering who it could be at this hour.

The entrance to the apartment was in the livingroom, so I got up to get it.

I got quite the surprise, when I opened the door! It was a guy that I recognized from prison. I didn't know his name, but I sure knew his face...as we had one encounter inside the walls when he had fucked my ass.

He waltzed right in through the open door as he patted me on the shoulder.

"Hey buddy! How are you? I see that you're doing pretty good for yourself!"

I was left speechless, standing at the door, while he headed right over to Tanya.

Tanya was native Indian, 5' 7" and about 140 lbs, with long black hair and very athletic. Now, because of the hour and us ready for bed, all Tanya had on was a t-shirt and panties.

My brain was working overtime, taking everything in and wondering what was going on. Why is he here? What does he want? I was very confused, but one thing I knew for sure...nothing good was going to come out of this.

My thoughts now were only about, how was I going to contain this?

When he got close to her, he reached his hand out and said, "Well hi gorgeous! I'm Daddy!"

As she took his extended hand in hers, she looked up at him and replied, "Hi! I'm Tanya!"

I could see by the puzzled look on her face, that she was also struggling to process this all in, as things were rolling along at a fast pace.

"Did you say your name was Daddy?"

He was busy looking her over from the tips of her toes, along her bare legs, over her hips and panties, up to her breasts and finally her face.

He realized that she must have asked him something, but he was lost in her body...thinking about all the things that he could do with her.

"I'm sorry gorgeous...what was that?"

She reworded her question and asked, "Is Daddy your real name?"

He looked at her and thought, how precious was this little one.

"No gorgeous. It's kind of like a nickname. One of respect and absolute obedience!"

He could tell by her facial expression that she was lost in thought over his reply to her question.

So he took that moment to ask, "Do you mind if I take your guy into another room so that we may have a chat in private?"

"No, no...I don't mind! You guys go on ahead!"

He looked at her with a smile on his face and said, "Beautiful! We won't be to long gorgeous."

He looked over at me still standing there with the door open.

"What are you doing there big boy? Close the door and come along!"

He walked past me and headed to our bedroom. I closed the door and followed along behind him, thinking this definitely is not good.

Once in the bedroom, he told me to shut the door. I turned around, shut the door and then walked back to stand in front of him.

He was quiet for a moment and just stared at me. I stood there...looking down at his feet...not daring to look up and make eye contact with him.

He broke the silence by saying, "I see you know your place and recognize me as your superior."

I said, "Yes Daddy"

"Well, that's good my little bitch! Now...I brought you in here to go over the rules and such that I expect you to live by and obey...to the letter! Do you understand that my little bitch?"

"Yes Daddy...I understand."

He looked around the room and said, "So this is where you and Tanya sleep and fuck?"

I said, "Yes Daddy"

He slapped me hard across the face! I was shocked and looked up at him for just a split second and then back to his feet again.

"Answer me properly my little bitch!! And take this as a warning...from now on any infractions or misbehaving will be dealt with in a sever fashion!"

I knew right then, my life was fucked!

"I am sorry Daddy! Yes Daddy! This is where Tanya and I sleep and fuck."

He reached out to me and started pinching and twisting my nipples through my shirt. My nipples are my red button and he obviously remembered that.

"Well now nothing goes on here at all...without my permission...or anywhere else either."

He twisted my nipples harder and pulled on them before I could reply, "Yes Daddy! Nothing goes on anywhere without your permission!"

He kept twisting and pulling on my nipples hard!

He said, "Pay attention! Here are my rules...

One...you are my little bitch. I own you! So you will never touch her again, unless I give you permission or I order you to touch her.

Two...after today, no more underwear! Only women's panties for you! So you got some shopping to do.

Three...since she looks so hot in her little t-shirt and panties...from now on, as soon as you walk in the door, you will strip down to your t-shirt and panties also. Whenever you are home, you will be dressed like this. It doesn't matter who else is here or who comes knocking.

Four...on that note...your door to the apartment remains unlocked from now on! No exceptions!

Five...from now on when you are at home, if someone tells you to do something, you do it! If they ask you anything, you answer them honestly

Six...no cuming without my permission...ever!

That's it for now. Well...except for your punishment for not answering me properly the first time. "

That's when I noticed that he had a small black bag with him.

As he reached for the bag, he looked over at me and said, "Get naked bitch!"

"Yes Daddy"

I got my clothes off and remained standing there looking down at his feet.

"Now, in my anticipation of coming over here, I knew that I was going to have to punish you. So I brought a few items with me"

He pulled out a dog collar and put it around my neck.

"I won't lock this, but...only I can take it off of you...or you can take it off with my permission. Abuse this and I will make sure that it stays on you always!"

I said, "Yes Daddy. Only you can take it off...or I can with your permission"

Next he pulled out the dirtiest, most nasty pair of panties that I have ever seen!

He said, "This little treasure, I found in a dumpster! Fuck they are gross!!! You will wear these for one week! "

"Yes Daddy. I will wear them for one week."

I took them from him and put them on. I could feel how gross they were just touching them...but when I stepped into them and pulled them up my legs and over my bum and snug...they were really disgusting!

I was thinking like fuck, this is bad! How am I going to deal with all of this? How will Tanya handle it? What do I say to her?

Then my train of thought was broken by him saying, "and we can't for get your nipples now can we!"

I said, "No Daddy, we can't forget about my nipples."

He had in his hand a pair of nipple clamps that had alligator teeth and a twist knob to tighten them on with....and a chain connecting the two of them together. He looped one end through the front ring on the dog collar and then attached it to my nipple. He took hold of the clamp and put that on my other nipple.

He looked me over and said, "Nice! I like that!"

He started to turn away but then quickly turned back!

"I almost forgot!!"

He grabbed the knobs on the nipple clamps and turned both of them tighter! I could hardly stand it at all!

He looked at me in pain and said, "Yes!! Now I like it!!"

ourelton
ourelton
11 Followers