Tom's Enslavement Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom's fiance convinces him to invite a dominant third party.
2.7k words
4.23
20.8k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaisyMel
MaisyMel
12 Followers

It was a Friday night, me and my fiance were sitting in a local bar. Chloe looked beautiful, as ever, her red dress hugging her curves, her long legs folded elegantly, her long curled black hair flowing down her back. I loved her, hopelessly. She spoke and snapped me out of my gooey-eyed trance.

"Tom, get me another drink will you?", she smiled at me, bright red lips wrapped around her straw, finishing her gin and tonic.

"Yeah sure", standing up and patting myself to find my wallet in my pocket. I smiled back at her and walked toward the bar.

I had often been told that she was out of my league, and I fully believed it. I was skinny, tall, but lanky, an average haircut that I never thought too much about, glasses with a strong prescription. I never thought I was bad looking, but she was gorgeous, and I was not. I was the luckiest man in the world.

"A double gin and tonic and a pint of that IPA please", I said to the bartender. I scanned my card, and turned with the drinks in hand. A man hovered around our table, stocky, dressed in a nice suit, Chloe was laughing gently at something he must have said. As I walked over, the man returned to his group of friends, who laughed and patted him on the back and he joined them.

I sat down in silence, handing Chloe her drink. After a moment, I spoke.

"What that guy want then?", gesturing toward him with my eyes.

"Oh, just another one of those creeps you know. Just wanted to say hello I think."

"Oh right, fair enough, taken a fancy to him then have you?" I chortled.

"So jealous Tom, lighten up." Chloe started scrolling through her phone. I sat and looked around the room, I met the man's gaze, only for a moment. He was handsome, must have been about 50, I thought, not my type, but obviously good looking. I looked back at Chloe, her face lit up by the screen.

I cleared my throat.

"Come on, this is our one big night of the week, stick your phone in your bag will you?" Chloe sighed, almost sarcastically.

"Jesus Tom give me a second." Her nails tapped against the screen. I sighed and looked around the room again.

Chloe finally put her phone away, picked up her glass, and held it toward me.

"Cheers", she said.

"Cheers", I returned, and we clinked our glasses.

Hours rolled by, me and Chloe talked about all sorts, as usual. How we met, our first date, her proposing to me, our friends, our time at uni, moving me out of my friends flat to our first place together. We drank, heavily, as usual.

The clock approached midnight, and I staggered toward the toilets, leaving Chloe with a playful smile. I couldn't stop thinking about how lucky I was, it was nights like these, with her all dolled up, that my heart wouldn't stop jumping every time I met her eyes.

I opened the toilet door to return to the bar, and the man this time was sat down, in my seat, laughing loudly with Chloe. My heart sank, a little bit, I was jealous, I knew that, and alcohol tended to make me a bit emotional. I decided to go and hover by the bar for a while.

I ordered a whiskey on the rocks for myself, sipping it slowly, occasionally glancing over at them. The man had placed his hand on her thigh, I turned back around, face red. I waited another five minutes, then turned around again. They had moved closer to each other. I decided to walk back over to the table, taking a deep breath. Chloe looked up at me.

"Hi Tom, this is Alan." He extended his hand out toward me. I shook it and smiled at him. I turned around and pulled a chair from another table.

"Do you wanna go out for a cigarette?" Chloe said to me.

"Yeah sure." I said, relieved to get away from the situation. We walked out the door and into the cold night air. I pulled out two cigarettes and a lighter, which Chloe took from my hand. She lit her cigarette, then I lit mine.

We stood in silence for a moment. Chloe started to speak.

"I'm going to ask you something, and I don't want you to freak out." I turned toward her, uncertain of what she was going to say, but with a horrible feeling that I knew.

"Alan, the guy who came over before, he's a professional dom."

"Oh for fucks sake Chloe." I said, angrily.

"You know what I'm going to say?" I sighed and half turned away from her. The one thing, the one thing that me and Chloe had problems with in our relationship, we were both submissive. We took turns dominating each other, me doing it more than her, which I was ok with, but I had always wanted more, and I got the impression sometimes that Chloe wasn't entirely satisfied. It wasn't a huge problem, as far as I was concerned, but it was there. We had half-serious conversations about introducing a third party in the past, but had never come close to going through with it.

"Why don't we give it a go? Just see how we feel. If it doesn't work, then no harm done, right?" She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward her. I looked into her eyes, and I saw everything. She looked like she wanted it, like she knew this would be good for us.

Whether it was the alcohol, my love for her, my lingering fear that I wasn't enough for her, but I hesitated for a moment. Chloe spoke again.

"Let's just go back inside, just think about it." She kissed me. I followed her back inside.

The situation was awkward, sometimes unbearably so. I felt largely ignored, Alan and Chloe laughed together for a long time. I broke away from the conversation regularly to get myself drinks, for a break, to numb the situation with alcohol. Quickly, my mind became a fog, and I got drunker and drunker. Eventually, I found myself involved in the conversation more, Alan was charming, I had to give him that.

The rest of the night was a bit of a blur. Before I knew it, me, Chloe, and Alan were in a taxi, headed to our flat. I began to sober up somewhat, my stomach was in knots, I was excited, but fearful. I didn't know how I'd feel about Chloe doing, stuff, with another man. I didn't know how I'd feel about doing stuff with Alan. I'd been with a couple guys before, experimented, but I'd considered myself bisexual for a long time.

Chloe and Alan kept laughing with each other, they seemed to have good chemistry. I shared the odd joke with Alan, I felt myself warming toward him, but I didn't know if I was attracted to him. Any desire I had toward him could just have been me wanting this to work, to be a positive experience. I was confused, I guess.

The taxi pulled up, Chloe fumbled with the keys, I staggered out the taxi after them, my head racing, Alan stood stoically, waiting for the door to open. I followed them both upstairs. I locked the door, Chloe and Alan went upstairs. I went to the toilet, staring at myself in the mirror, I could hear laughing coming from upstairs. I took a deep breath, and walked out the bathroom door, and up the stairs.

Chloe had taken her dress off, Alan was undoing her bra. He turned his head to face me.

"Take your clothes off." He said to me. I paused for a moment. He turned toward me again. "What did I just say?" He strode toward me. He was a head taller than me, and much stronger. He pushed me against the wall, and stared deeply into my eyes. I was shocked. I locked eyes with Chloe over his shoulder, she was smiling. I started to unbuckle my belt.

"Good boy. When you're undressed, get on your knees at the foot of the bed." He said, kissing my forehead. I felt a rush, of something. I pulled my trousers down and started to unbutton my shirt. Alan turned back toward Chloe, pushing her onto the bed, he leapt on top of her, kissing her aggressively. I stood still, only in my underwear, watching them for some time.

Alan suddenly looked up at me. Standing up and rushing toward me, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back. I winced with the pain. He punched me in the stomach. This was too much. I started to resist, I tried to shove him off me. He barely moved, he laughed, he slapped me in the face, I winced again with the stinging pain.

"You don't want to be obedient? Fine by me." He wrenched my arms behind my back, and shoved me onto the bed. He leapt on top of me, holding me down. I struggled, but couldn't get him off me.

"Chloe, rope." He barked at her. She went into our drawer and pulled out the nylon rope we'd bought a few months ago and barely used.

"Help me pin him down." With the weight of both of them on top of me, I could barely move. I cried and pleaded with them both, but they laughed. Before I knew it, Alan had tied my hands behind my back, my elbows together. He then turned around, tying my feet and knees together, finally, the rope was tied around my neck, with a length of rope acting as a leash.

I continued to cry out, desperately this time. Alan slapped me on the back, repeatedly, it stung with fire.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll beat you to a pulp." He said, pulling his fist back as if to punch me in the face. I became quiet, sniffling slightly. "Chloe, gag." She reached again into the drawer, pulling out a ball gag, which was stuffed into my mouth and secured around my head. I was helpless.

Alan turned me over, so I faced the ceiling. My head was spinning. I felt betrayed. I could only watch as Alan continued his work.

"Chloe, take your panties off. Now."

"Yes sir." She said. I couldn't believe it. Any lingering excitement I felt about the whole arrangement had gone completely. I was scared. I didn't want Alan to touch my Chloe. I didn't want Chloe to be excited about it, but she was. She looked at Alan with hungry eyes.

Chloe was fully undressed. Her ample tits bounced slightly as she moved, her figure on full display. Even in my predicament my heart fluttered at her beauty.

"I want you on all fours with your cunt in his face." Alan said. Chloe complied immediately, climbing on top of me, as I continued to struggle to no avail. I whimpered, Alan slapped me in the face again.

"Head down." Alan said. Chloe bent forward more, her pussy centimeters from my face. Her anus flexing. Her aroma filled my nostrils. I began to get erect. Chloe started to stroke my cock gently. Alan slapped her ass violently, and she whimpered, withdrawing her hand.

Alan was undressed now, I could see his cock, it must have been eight inches at least. Chloe moaned slightly.

Alan knelt on the bed behind Chloe. His cock, erect, pointed toward her. All I could do it watch, as it came closer and closer toward my face. He hit me in the face with it, repeatedly. It was humiliating. I hated this. I wanted more than anything for this to stop, for this nightmare to be over.

He put a finger inside Chloe, she shuddered, and moaned with ecstasy.

"Beg me to fuck you." Alan said.

"Oh my god Alan. Please. Please fuck me." He brought his hand down on her ass again, with a deafening smack. Chloe jolted, Alan slid another finger inside her, moving his hand back and forth. I could see with perfect detail, his wrinkled fingers glistened with her wetness.

"Louder."

Chloe screamed, "Please Alan, please, I'll do anything, I'll do anything for you, please just fuck me I beg you."

"Good girl", said Alan, he pulled his fingers out, and positioned his cock. Slowly, he eased it inside Chloe, she moaned so loudly. Alan's balls brushed against my brow and my nose, I was hit with the smell of sweat. Inches from my face, my beloved being fucked by this horrible old man.

At first, it was slow, then he sped up. With a perfect rhythm, the sound of flesh slapping together filled my entire mind. I could do nothing, I didn't want to watch but I couldn't take my eyes off it. I had never felt so humiliated. The sound of Chloe moaning with pure pleasure like daggers into my heart, sounds I'd never brought from her in my life, in the years we'd been together. I felt useless, weak, pathetic.

Ten minutes past, twenty, thirty, forty, with each passing moment my heart grew more and more desperate, but still I couldn't move. The smell of sweat and pussy filled my nostrils, and it grew more and more putrid. Finally, Chloe screamed.

"Please can I cum, please."

Alan said, "Good girl for asking, cum for me darling." Such familiar words for a perfect stranger. Chloe shuddered, violently, and screamed, over and over again. I felt the waves of pleasure against me, she gripped her nails into my leg, over and over again. I cried.

Suddenly, Alan removed the ball gag from my mouth with an uncanny precision. He shoved Chloe forward, she fell onto the bed. Before I knew it, Alan had shoved his cock into my mouth. It punched against the back of my throat. I tried to scream, entirely muffled, as Alan began to fuck my throat. The taste of Chloe, familiar, the taste of Alan's precum, I gagged, over and over again. Alan came down my throat, bursts of hot spunk, I choked.

"Swallow all of it you fucking bitch." I had no choice. Alan gripped my cock and balls tightly, and began to laugh as he came. I struggled so fiercely, I believed the ropes would snap, they didn't. I was completely bound, incapable of stopping him.

He finally finished, resting still, breathing hard, grunting occasionally. His cock began to become flaccid in my mouth.

"Now." He said, you're going to lick my cock and balls clean, and if you disobey me, if you scream, if you say anything, I'm going to rip your cock off. He gripped his hand again and I whimpered, the pain was unbearable, but I couldn't scream, I daren't.

"Do you understand?" I gave a muffled reply. Chloe sat up at the top of the bed, watching, panting, smiling, her hair a mess, her makeup running.

"Good boy." He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I immediately began to lick his balls, salty, flaky. I felt their shape against my tongue, the smell of his ass and balls filled my nostrils, I could have been sick. I then moved to his cock, licking repeatedly, up and down, as he bucked his hips slightly.

"Say thank you." He said.

"What?!" I replied. He gripped my balls again and I yelped.

"Say thank you Alan, for finally pleasuring my girl, for feeding me your cum, and for letting me lick you clean."

"I can't." I said utterly defeated, I cried. He gripped my balls again, harder this time, I yelped again. I cried out.

"Thank you Alan, for pleasuring my girl, for feeding me your cum, and for letting me lick you clean."

Alan laughed.

"Pathetic." He stood up and pulled me off the bed, and I fell to the floor with a great thud, hitting my head on the bed frame as I went. Alan leant down, and secured the ball gag onto me once more.

"Make sure you don't make a single fucking sound."

I couldn't believe it, even now I wasn't being released. My head was a complete mess, but I daren't disobey him. Chloe and Alan climbed under the sheets, the sheets rustled. From where I was, I could just about make out the two of them, cuddling in my bed. I could see Chloe's face. She looked, happy. She really did. My heart shattered completely. The light flicked off, and soon, both of them were asleep.

MaisyMel
MaisyMel
12 Followers