All Comments on 'Rum, Sodomy and the Lash Ch. 09'

by LibertyElyot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too brutal

It descended into brutality this time, with the caning. Simply gruesome.<br><br>

Per Wikipedia: "It is often considered a cruel, inhumane and degrading punishment within the meaning of the United Nations Convention Against Torture, but remains legal in numerous nations."<br><br>

So I wonder -- if the Captain has to literally beat her into submission, each time getting successfully worse, maybe one day she'll take the opportunity to simply jump overboard and hope for a quick death by shark attack. The description of their sex later that night just didn't ring true -- she'd be in too much pain. Yuck.

marexotic18marexotic18over 16 years ago
I agree

I agree with the previous post.

I originally like Kitty, but the last few chapters haven't shown her to be all that intelligent, and her spunk just feels like stupidity now. Also the beating was too much, and after all she went through she probably would have passed out, not had sex with the captain. The captain is very unredeemable now, in my eyes, I don't think she should ever forgive what he has done, which is nothing short of taking away her humanity and reducing her to an object.

I hope she gets away from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A little disappointed

Agree with the other comments - felt this was just too much. Have liked both characters up to now but felt he was cruel and sex wasn't convincing. He seemed to feel no remorse whatsoever for beating her and she was somewhat pathetic agreeing to be "friends" - just can't see any kind of emotional connection which is a shame. Still well written and would be nice to see if he can redeem himself. :)

funinthesungirlfuninthesungirlover 16 years ago
Mmmm...

Loved it! I'm excited to see where this goes next...

funinthesungirlfuninthesungirlover 16 years ago
Mmmm...

Loved it! I'm excited to see where this goes next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot!!!

I love your stories about Kitty and the Captain!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!

yourlittledominatrixyourlittledominatrixover 16 years ago
matter of tastes

obviously you have a wide variety of readers. if you presented this story to someone who was active in the BDSM lifestyle, the actions and punishments commited would not seem so severe. in many relationships within BDSM, its understood that with serious offense comes serious punishment. for people who dont understand the lifestyle, the punishment and the humiliation would seem brutal, and for many even in the lifestyle it is. its all a matter of tastes and limitations, no one gets more than they can take.

so bravo, i thought it was very fine indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too much

I agree with the previous comments. I had been enjoying this story, but this chapter (on top of the rather gruesome and awful humiliation of the last) was just simple too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
disgusting

i started to read it with so much expectation, but i must say dnt mind but its simply disgusting . either you dont have any idea how a woman's emotions work or u write only for sadists . the first spanking was ok but the others the captain kept doing is not at all good specially the humiliation he showed by showing off kitty to every1 can not be a turn on for a lady coz it only shows that he does not care about her modesty infront of others also. sometimes men can turn out to be cruel but he did things, a possesive lover will never do ...

NorthernDancerNorthernDancerabout 11 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

I know a lot of the comments said that it was too brutal, but personally I find this chapter to be the most arousing of them all. Granted, I wouldn't necessarily want to re-enact this exactly as it was written (ouch!), but as a fantasy, it's incredibly sexy. I find a lot of my submissive friends fantasise about levels of pain far greater than they can actually tolerate, which is fine. Fantasy isn't meant to be completely realistic. I'd definitely want to role-play something similar (read: gentler) with my partner.

Someone had a problem with the public display aspect, and felt that the captain was showing no respect for her modesty... Some people find it incredibly sexy and arousing to be displayed like that... It wasn't written that way in the story, in fact, the entire punishment scene was written in a very non-consent/reluctance style, but women (or my friends and me, anyways) do actually enjoy this kind of thing in a role-play. It's hot.

desjdesjover 5 years ago

Wish she didn't give in here at least told him off one more time for way treated her don't get me wrong l Love the story but does he even understand why she fights

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous