Rummates Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would you need a pretty girl LIKE me when I'm already here?" Joan asked. "Want some more rice?"

"Nasty rice?" Aiden asked, smirking slightly despite his blush.

"Yes, nasty rice," Joan smiled, grabbing his plate.

She gave him a heaping scoop of the spicy side dish. She determined there was enough rice for their supper; there were six more thick deer sausage on the platter.

"Well, I mean, you know, a pretty girl that uh, that could get past this ugly ass scar," Aiden stammered.

Joan put the plate onto the table. She brushed her hand through his hair, looking deeply into his eyes.

"It's not an ugly ass scar," Joan said, voice low and soothing. "It's a scar. It gives your handsome face that certain charm, that certain look of being dangerous, a 'bad boy;' that kind of man every girl dreams of taming."

"I uh..." Aiden said, uncomfortable.

"You done? With the sausage? There's enough for supper; you're not going to eat all of them, are you?" Joan asked, already getting the plastic wrap out.

"No, no, I I'm done," Aiden admitted, eating the dirty rice.

"And, if you did get this pretty girl?" Joan asked, completing her task.

"Mm hmm?" Aiden asked as he chewed his mouthful.

"What would you do?" Joan asked. "Oh! Make me another pina colada?"

"I uh, yeah, sure," Aiden agreed and made another batch of the drink.

"Let's go into the living room," Joan suggested, taking her drink.

Aiden sat on the couch. Joan sat next to him, their bodies lightly touching. She took a sip of her beverage.

"Now, this pretty girl. What would you do with her?" Joan asked, gently touching Aiden's bicep.

"I uh, I'd, you know, we'd uh we'd kiss and..." Aiden mumbled.

"Oh, goody! I like kissing," Joan said and softly kissed his cheek.

Aiden turned his head and Joan gave him a kiss to his lips. She softly licked his lips and he opened his mouth.

"Mm! Nice," Joan cooed softly after a few moments. "Know what I'd do if I had a handsome man like you?"

"I, I'm not, no, uh, what? What would you do?" Aiden asked.

"I'd help him out of his shirt," Joan cooed, lightly nuzzling his neck as her hand lifted the hem of his shirt.

Aiden helped Joan remove his shirt. Joan again nuzzled his neck as her small hand rubbed up and down his muscled torso. She softly kissed his mouth.

Joan bent her head and captured one of Aiden's nipples. She giggled as he loudly gulped. Then she lightly bit the flesh before returning her mouth to kiss his slack mouth.

"Then I'd ask him to please, pretty please get out of those shorts," Joan suggested, blowing hotly into his ear.

"We, uh, we go to my bedroom?" Aiden moaned.

"God yes, oh my God, yes, yes let's go to your bedroom," Joan agreed, gulping her drink down in one long swallow.

In Aiden's bedroom, Joan wrinkled her nose; Aiden did not make his bed. Most likely, Aiden had not expected a woman to be in his bedroom, but that was a poor excuse. Joan had not expected a handsome, muscular man with a fat dick to be in his bedroom, but Joan's bed was neatly made.

"May I?" Joan asked, gripping the waistband of Aiden's shorts.

"I uh, yeah," Aiden nervously agreed.

"Don't be nervous," Joan whispered, kissing him softly. "It's me. It's just me."

Joan pulled shorts and briefs down, freeing a sizable erection. Joan sank to her knees, pulling shorts and graying briefs down to Aiden's feet.

"Oh, Aiden, it, it's just beautiful," Joan cooed and gripped the fat cock in her hands.

Stroking it for a moment, Joan then gave the fat knob a playful little lick. Standing again, Joan reached back and undid the single button at her neck. She then pulled the garment up and off, leaving her in sandals and skimpy panties.

"Oh, quick, let me go freshen up," Joan said, turning for the bedroom door.

"Bathroom's right there," Aiden said, pointing.

Joan smiled tightly as she left the bedroom for her own bathroom. If Aiden didn't make his bed, Joan was sure he did not clean his bathroom. Plus that, she was sure Aiden would not have an enema bag in his bathroom.

Joan cleaned herself out. Then she grabbed the tube of lubricant and scampered back to Aiden's bedroom.

Aiden was stretched out on his bed, nude, erect cock bobbing in the air. Joan slid her sandals from her feet then scrambled up on the bed and lay down next to Aiden. The bed was unmade, but thankfully, the sheets did smell clean.

They kissed for a moment, Joan running her hands along Aiden's muscled chest. She bent and nipped lightly at Aiden's nipples, then propped herself up.

"I like to be touched too," she whispered.

"I uh, I don't know what to do," Aiden confessed.

With kisses and touches, Joan showed Aiden how to touch her. There was a momentary lull in their lovemaking when Aiden eased Joan's panties down and her erect cock bobbled up. Joan stroked Aiden's flagging erection then took Aiden's cock into her mouth. Aiden's cock was quick to revive.

"Just...mm hmm," Joan cooed, taking Aiden's hand and wrapping the large hand around her own cock.

"Mm hmm, yes, that's it," Joan cooed as Aiden did begin to stroke her erection.

While Aiden clumsily stroked her cock, Joan swallowed more and more of Aiden's cock into her sucking mouth. With her free hand, she massaged his heavy balls. She could taste his excitement coursing from the tip of his cock as she sucked him into her mouth.

"I, Grant, uh, Joan, Joan, I'm about to..." Aiden wheezed, his hips beginning that familiar dance.

"Mm hmm," Joan encouraged, bobbing her blonde head up and down in his lap.

"Argh, I oh God," Aiden cried out and began pumping a torrent of sperm into Joan's throat.

"Mm, delicious," Joan cooed when Aiden slumped against his pillows.

"Yeah?" Aiden weakly asked.

"Mm hmm," Joan whispered, kissing him.

Aiden jerked slightly when he realized he was kissing someone just milliseconds after they'd sucked his cock. That oddly bitter taste on Joan's tongue was semen, his semen.

"Baby? I, you, would you kiss my cock," Joan whispered hopefully.

"I, I, uh..." Aiden stammered.

"Please?" Joan whispered, softly kissing him.

"I mean, that, that's kind of, that's gay," Aiden defended.

"And? No one's going see. No one's ever going know you did it," Joan coaxed.

"And I kissed yours," Joan reminded him.

Aiden gave into the pressure and brought his mouth to Joan's cock. Opening his mouth, Aiden mimicked what a prostitute had done to him. The prostitute had wanted to get the deed over and done with so she could move on to the next john. And, Joan had been on the verge; Aiden's hand had fondled and stroked Joan's cock for a few moments.

Aiden fought hard against reacting when Joan's cock spurted a copious load of semen into Aiden's mouth. At first he thought to just hold it in his mouth and when Grant, Joan finished spurting, he could get out of bed and go spit it out into the bathroom sink. But Joan's balls seemed to hold gallons of the slimy, salty, bitter fluid. Aiden swallowed and again felt his mouth fill with more semen.

"Ooh, someone, someone liked that," Joan cooed, stroking Aiden's painfully erect cock.

"I, the fuck I did!" Aiden wanted to protest.

But his cock was hard, throbbing in Joan's hand. He ached for relief, even though he'd just ejaculated into Joan's hot sucking mouth only moments earlier.

"Want to fuck me? Want to fuck my tight little hole?" Joan whispered, stroking Aiden's hard member.

"I, yeah, yeah, I need to fuck you," Aiden agreed.

"Here, Sweetheart, let's get that beautiful, delicious cock ready," Joan said, finding the tube of lubricant she'd put at the foot of his bed earlier.

Aiden fought hard against spurting his hot load as Joan coated his cock with gel. Then, Joan Turned and put her shoulders to the mattress. Her small hands pulled her buttocks apart.

Looking down, Aiden could see her pretty little rosebud, puckered and ready. He could also see Joan's heavy balls and hard cock.

"Fuck!" Aiden complained as he sprayed semen onto Joan's buttocks, balls and hairless thighs.

Thankfully, though, Aiden's cock stayed hard. After catching his breath, Aiden pressed the head of his cock to Joan's wiggling, winking anus.

"Oh, oh God yes," Joan gave a guttural grunt as she felt Aiden's cock pressing against her resisting anus.

"Oh! Oh Sweetheart, oh yes, I, mm hmm, fuck. Fuck me," Joan grunted as millimeter after millimeter of Aiden's cock slid into her struggling hole.

For Joan, it was blissful agony. Aiden was larger and thicker than anything she'd ever put into herself. She could feel him stretching her tight passage as he forced himself into her hole. She could feel the head of his cock rasping against the walls of her anal sheath.

For Aiden, the heat, the tightness was incredible. And the moans and gasps and guttural grunts were real. This girl wasn't just saying what Aiden wanted to hear simply because Aiden was paying her.

"

"Oh, oh Sweetheart, slow, go slowly," Joan begged when Aiden's coarse pubic hair rasped against her raw anus.

"Mm, augh!" Aiden groaned as he began to pull out of her hot, tight hole.

Instinctually, Aiden reached around Joan's hip and gripped her cock in his hand. While he steadily pulled out, then pushed in, Aiden began to pump Joan's cock.

"Oh, oh yes, oh yes," Joan chanted as Aiden's thrusts and strokes picked up speed.

With a squeal, Joan suddenly ejaculated. She'd had the sense to put her hand underneath her cock, had the sense to catch the forceful spending.

"Augh! I, oh God yes," Aiden cried out and began to pump a torrent of sperm into Joan's hole.

"Oh, oh Sweetheart, that, God! That was perfect. That was just perfect," Joan gasped as Aiden grunted and wheezed, trying to catch his breath.

Exhausted, Aiden pulled his slimy cock from Joan's hole. He slumped on his pillows and fought to catch his breath.

Aiden also fought to reconcile his thoughts with what he'd just done. He had just fucked a man.

"And blew a man; don't forget that," Aiden reminded himself.

At that moment, Aiden could feel the scar; it itched. He could feel the ugliness that was his fate.

"Thank you. That, that was just..." Joan murmured, cuddling against Aiden's side. "...delicious. That was just delicious."

A few hours later, the need to urinate woke Aiden. He paused for a long moment; there was a welcome weight on his left arm, a soft tousle of hair on his bicep and chest.

"He snores," Aiden thought, listening to Joan's light snoring. "She. She snores."

"Hmm?" Joan sleepily complained when Aiden wiggled to free his trapped arm.

"Got to take a piss," Aiden apologized.

"Hmm? Oh! I, I need to tinkle too," Joan agreed, scrambling from the bed.

"Are you hungry?" Joan asked, standing in the doorway of Aiden's bedroom when Aiden came out of his bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah, we got any more of that nasty rice?" Aiden teased.

"Yes," Joan giggled.

While Joan prepared their supper, Aiden made another batch of pina coladas. The meal was mostly silent; both seemed to be ravenous.

"I hate, I hate when the summer ends," Joan admitted as she cleared their plates. "Summer ends, school starts up again, before you know it, no more ice cream trucks, leaves start to die."

"So, let's enjoy the summer while it's still here," Aiden said, raising his drink to his lips.

"Make me another pina colada," Joan asked.

It became their code. If Aiden was feeling the need, the desire for some loving, he would make a batch of pina coladas. If Joan was in the mood for some hot and sweaty fucking, she would kiss Aiden and ask him sweetly if he would make her a pina colada.

"Fuck! I think, I think I'm becoming one of them alcoholics!" Aiden chuckled as Joan straddled his hips, bouncing happily on Aiden's erection.

"Hmm, I, I me too," Joan groaned, spurting a hot load of her semen onto Aiden's belly. "I, I just love augh, love a good penis coladis."

*.*.*.*

Aiden was one of the three people invited to Joan's graduation. Joan's mother could not attend; her husband forbade it. Buddy Kendall, Joan's boss at the pizzeria did not attend, but did give Joan a beautiful, thoughtful card congratulating her on her accomplishments.

Two days after graduating, Joan was hired on at the Clarkston Chemical Dependency Unit; they were in desperate need of a LPN. She fit in seamlessly; Joan knew her role, knew her own limitations.

One counselor did remark to another that, most of the nurses and other staff tended to become lax in their attention to dress. Over time, many of the medical personnel tended to don scrubs as their primary work outfits. Joan Grant, however, wore white uniforms nearly every day; her dresses were starched, crisp white, very professional. On the few times she did wear scrubs, her scrubs tended to be soft, feminine colors.

"And," the man whispered, leaning over toward his colleague. "That girl has got an ass just begging to be spanked, huh?"

"Mm hmm!" his comrade agreed wholeheartedly.

"Thank you," Joan smiled, startling both men. "My fiancé sure thinks so."

"Oh, oh! Hey Joan. Uh, and how is Aiden doing?" the first man stammered, heavy blush on his face.

"Delicious," Joan smiled, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

The End.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my enjoyment. I post them here for your pleasure. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to 'Favorite' my works, those that rate my words.

Grant Jones/Joan Grant was introduced in 'Rummates Pt. 08.' Likewise, her boss, Brandon 'Mr. Buddy' Kendall was introduced in the same tale.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12