Run

Story Info
Dawn gets more than she bargained for with Nathan.
3.1k words
4.47
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands caressed my tits as I tried to scream. My mouth was covered tightly with tape, sweat beaded down my face, stung my eyes and nearly blinded me.

The hands sought to grope through my dress and I pulled my body away to avoid it. Soon I was full blown rolling and rocking, the hands roughly holding me in place. My own hands and feet were taped behind me and the fighting only made the tension points sore and inflamed. I continued anyway, determined to get myself up and away from Nathan.

He whispered softly in my ear, "I don't want to take you in the van, I have better plans for you. Stop fighting or this will only get worse. I'm not afraid of doing something I may regret later. I'd hate to ruin something so delicate." One of the hands slid behind my back and suddenly I felt the cold steel of a knife graze my face as it moved to my throat.

I let out a muffled shriek but held my body rigidly still. I froze in place, the icy metal up to my neck holding me in stasis. I was going to die. I started to accept it. He was going to take advantage of me and I was going to fucking die.

I shouldn't have ever gone on the date to begin with. I wasn't in a great mood that day; work had been absolutely rotten and home wasn't much better. My crappy roommate who was barely home but somehow managed to dirty every dish, my shithead ex boyfriend that I fucked on the weekends who was still leading me on and wasting my time, and my drug riddled Mom who called once in a blue moon when she needed money or to be bailed out of the clink were all I had to come home to anyway. No one would notice I was gone for a while...

I went on to the dating apps just for shits and giggles, but Nathan seemed nice. He seemed to be kind, relatively safe and innocuous. Bald but bearded with crystal clear blue eyes, tall and a little on the chubby side but still built, he was cute enough for me. He didn't smile in his pictures, the intensity of his gaze almost making me swipe left. He had a photo of a frog wearing a tiny hat on his page that drew me in considering that I'm a nerdy nature girl and a lover of tiny hats. I swiped right, sent the first message and he read the message almost immediately.

We chatted briefly but he admitted he was much more of a "get to know you in person" kind of person. I understood being one of them as well. He suggested we take a hike. I hesitated but he put forward the idea I pick the trail, one that I knew well and was comfortable with. I preferred more secluded areas to hike, so I told him I'd have to let someone know where we were going, a photo of him, and his license plate number so I could be comfortable. He didn't protest and offered the information freely. "I have nothing to hide", he said. I was relieved, so he showed up to my apartment building at 3pm in a dark green work van to pick me up.

I brought my pack and dressed more for the date than the hike. It wouldn't be an overly strenuous one as I picked a trail that was fairly flat and clear, but made sure to bring a few water bottles and a first aid kit since I'd never go into the woods without it.

When I climbed into the van he apologized for the state of the vehicle, explaining that he had taken the seats out of the back rows for work and hadn't had time to put them back in yet. I peeked behind my chair and noticed the barren back bay, only a hiking bag and some blankets piled up in the far corner.

"It's all good," I giggled, "it looks like a nice place to sit and take a rest after our hike". He smiled, watching as I tossed my bag in the back and clicked my seat belt in.

We drove in silence, the only sound being the click and skip of his engine. The sound almost lulled me to sleep, although the occasional pothole kept that from happening. As we got on the highway I checked my phone, only 25 minutes to our hiking spot. "Checking in with someone? I promise I don't bite." I looked over at him, his eyes were focused on the road but his posture stiffened under my gaze.

"Yeah, just letting my friends know I'm fine and you haven't killed me just yet." I jokingly said. I was lying. I had no one to check in with, I hadn't even sent his information to someone else. But how would he even know? His shoulders relaxed and he took a hand off the wheel to reach over and touch my hand. His pale skin contrasted against my warm mahogany tint as his large hand enveloped mine. He squeezed my hand tightly, then released and refocused on driving.

I was frustrated by the silence. Every question I asked was answered simply and quickly. He gave me very little to work with in the way of conversation and it was making me anxious.

"Do you like camping?" I asked.

"Sometimes." Nathan answered flatly.

"What do you do for work?" I inquired.

"Construction." He shot back quickly.

"What kind of music do you like?" I questioned.

"Jazz." He blankly stated.

"OK, favorite artist?" This time the words impatiently rushed out of my mouth. My annoyance was peeking out.

"I don't have one." He responded plainly, seemingly ignoring my clear frustration.

I gave up on trying to push him and slumped into my seat. Of course I finally go out on a date and it's with the silent type. Hopefully he isn't just a waste of my time. I thought to myself. This is so fucking awkward.

The van turned off of the main highway onto a smaller path and into the State forest I had selected. It was discrete but not too far from safety, a nice quiet place for a picnic if you wanted it. He pulled into the parking lot, sat idle for a minute, and then pulled onto one of the maintenance trails and kept driving.

"Oh we can't drive back here, this is only for maintenance workers and park services employees. Plus the trail I wanted to show you was up near the parking lot." I said this out loud but the stone cold silence in the van made it seem like it was just a thought in my head. He kept driving, eyes fixed on the road ahead never once acknowledging what I said. "Hello?' I anxiously said, 'Earth to Nathan. This isn't a road for us to be on."

He pulled the van over into the brush. It was mid autumn, the leaves had already changed and were blushing brightly in the late afternoon sun. The foliage encapsulated the van, wrapping it in a dark shadow with light streaming through the glass of the driver's side window. He took the keys out of the ignition and set them on the dash, only looking at me briefly. I caught a glint of his blue eyes and shot my eyes down to the floor. Something didn't feel right about him all of a sudden. There was so much darkness in the air now. I had a terrible feeling about what was going to happen next.

We sat in silence again. The anxiety I had been feeling before this was becoming fear, I lost my ability to speak up. I knew it would fall on deaf ears anyway. "Give me your phone." I didn't move but when he turned to look at me again I handed it to him quickly. Nathan undid his seat belt and got out of the driver's side. He slammed the door and seconds later I heard the sound of the back doors on the van opening. He climbed in, I dared not look back at him.

My heart was slamming against my chest, practically falling out. My breathing became ragged and loud. Tears welled up in my eyes. I had no thoughts, only feelings. A sense of danger, fear, terror, and the strong feeling that I should escape before this went any further where the only things on my mind. I reached to open my door quietly and gently fiddled with the handle, realizing that the child safety lock had been enabled. I was effectively trapped.

I heard him in the back shuffling items around as I kept trying to find a way out. I needed to do something that wouldn't draw his attention until the last second. My options: break the glass of the window and escape or rush out the driver's side door and start running. Neither were quiet enough, neither could be done.

Before I came up with another idea I felt his hand reach for my shoulder and my body racked with fear. "Climb into the back, now." Nathan said. His voice hadn't changed. Still flat, not a hint of agitation. I didn't hesitate and climbed over the seat and into the back. The blankets had been laid out and the contents of his hiking bag were put on display: Duct tape, a first aid kit, both of our phones, a serrated hunting knife, a handgun, and an unfolded tarp still in its packaging.

"Take everything off but that dress." Nathan calmly stated. He removed my boots for me, I hurriedly yanked the leggings down and tossed my scarf into the heap. He came behind me and forcefully slid my jacket off my arms and onto the floor. He loomed over me, grabbing the duct tape and taping my arms and hands together and mouth shut. I kicked when he grabbed my foot but was met with a violent smack across the face and a hand grasped my throat. He tilted my head upwards forcing me to look him deep in his eyes. He seemed amused. "You're ruining the fun by being catty, sweetheart. Enjoy it. The harder you fight the worse this gets." I started crying then. There was no denying what was about to happen. He choked me harder and harder, when I began feeling faint he finally let go and my throat flooded with mucus and intense burning. My eyes were watery and sore.

Nathan taped my feet off, then climbed on top of me. I was laying on my side and he straddled my body, his cock chubby against my forearm. He then leaned down and kissed my neck and ear. "You need purpose, I'm here to give it to you. This will be fun, I promise. If you let me have what I want you'll get to go home tonight. If not....well..."

He materialized the handgun, showing it to me and smiling. I cried loudly, my tape gag stifling the sound. "Behave. We're just getting started."

We drove until darkness, the light slowly dissipating in the back bay as the sun gave her last rays. I let my mind wander in an attempt to suppress the anxiety. Is this the last time I'll see the sun? They always lie when they tell girls they'll get to go home. Nathan is going to kill me. This is how I'm going to die. Fuck. I should've told someone where we were going. He thinks I did. He's definitely going to kill me. Goodbye sunset. I didn't get to enjoy you one last time like I hoped. I cried softly, watching the light fade around me.

The sun receded completely and the back of the van was shrouded in darkness. Soon we came to a complete stop, and Nathan climbed into the back again. He cradled my body, wrapping his arms around my waist and propping up into his lap. The hands began to wander across my shift.

Chapter 2

The knife soon left my neck and traced down my chest to my dress. It was all that was left of my outfit : brown hiking boots, a jean jacket, black leggings, and a rainbow scarf. A simple pale yellow satin shift dress was my go to date outfit, it hugged my body in a nice way without being too revealing.

Nathan soon laid me completely flat on the floor and used the knife to cut at the neckline of my dress. Once he got a large enough cut to grasp, he dropped the knife and he grabbed the corners of the tear and tore. This completely revealed my tits and he pinched at the nipples roughly.

The only light in the van was from the dashboard, dark blue light gently lit the moment. I could see the tear to my shift, the fabric contrasted against the dark brown exposure of my breast.

The fingers twisted and I yelped. I again wiggled, but this only made the pain worse. I started to whine and sob, making stupid muffled noises while fruitlessly trying to stop his torture from happening.

"Should I just cut the nipple off? It seems like it's hurting you. I love it when cute girls give me presents." He cooed with excitement and laughter and yanked on the nipple harder. He finally let go, only to lean me up against the wall of the van. He sat across from me after positioning and started taking pictures of me.

"Don't look so upset," he giggled, "You're going to have a good time with what I have planned for you". He picked up his knife again, this time cutting away at the tape he bound me with. As soon as I was released I started to move away but my body was far too tired and sore to fight. I sat motionless, his full frame nearly on top of me while his eyes buried themselves into mine.

My eyes were still dry and craggy. My throat felt like gravel was in it and any attempt at swallowing hurt badly. I couldn't scream loud enough if I wanted to. Nathan took my hand and said,"You know Dawn, I thought you were smarter than this. Are you really this pathetically lonely? I dropped so many opportunities for you to get away, you took none of them. It's like you want to die. I can help with that if you'd like." He dropped my hand and refurbished the hand gun, pressing it to the basin of my chin. "I could make all of this go away for you so easily. You have no idea how much I'd like to help you. But only for a price."

I whimpered and whispered that I was sorry. "I don't want to die. I don't know how this happened. If you let me go I won't tell anyone, I promise. I can keep a secret. Im sorry for being stupid and coming here with you. I think I've learned my lesson." I wanted to say every good thing he may have wanted to hear. Maybe then he'd take me seriously and let me go.

"Learned your lesson? It's barely even begun, dollface. Who knew you were going to be out in the woods with me today? Matter of fact, open your phone." Nathan grabbed my purple phone and tossed it to me. I unlocked it, and he snatched it away to read the messages. "You didn't send my information to anyone." He seemed to revel in this moment. No one knew where I was. Nobody. Now Nathan knew that too. He continued reading the messages and smiled at them. There wasn't much to see and it was mostly sparse communications between myself and my ex. My ex hadn't texted me for days, I hadn't checked in with him either.

"You really have no one." Nathan had this grin on his face that could only be described as deranged. He tossed my phone back onto the floor and turned his full attention to me. "Do you believe that I'll let you live?" he asked.

"No."

"Untrusting. I like that about you. Obviously not untrusting enough though. I might, if you win. Think you can outrun me?" He said this so casually, like he was discussing mowing the lawn or going to the park.

I sat silently for a moment. I am an asthmatic plus sized black girl with full hips and a full bust. I hated the stair climber at the gym, I was definitely not an endurance runner or a sprinter. Running was not my area of expertise. I was as good as dead, but this gave me an opportunity to get away from him.

"Yes."

He seemed amused by the thought. "You don't seem too sure of that but I'll play along. If you can get out of the woods before I find you, you'll live. You'll find help on the main road relatively easily. Your pack and the rest of your clothes stay here. No extra supplies. Other than what you have on you will not get your clothes back. If you manage to get away from me and out of the forest you'll get to go home. If I find you first...well I have several ways of punishing you for it. Do we have a deal, Dawn?"

"Yes, we have a deal." I agreed wearily, knowing that it would be nearly impossible. It was dark and cold, I had no clue where I was, no boots or jacket to offer protection. I was almost entirely naked beyond my torn shift. I couldn't see his entire face in the darkness, but Nathan appeared to be smiling.

He leaned forward into me again, kissing my full lips with his smaller ones and biting my bottom lip hard. "This is going to be fun. I'll even give you a 10 minute head start."

He slid himself over to the back door, and opened it. I sat in the corner, my head rested against the driver's seat with my eyes closed. I couldn't escape the lack of peace here. But I knew the moment I started running I would become prey for him.

I was already prey, I conceded.

Slowly I stepped out into the cold. Leaves crunched under my feet as Nathan stood in front of me. He fondled my bare tit and leaned in to bite one but stopped himself before chomping down. "Not yet,' he mumbled to himself. He looked me into my eyes and smiled. "Run, little rabbit, run."