Runaway Fantasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me (struggling to speak with his hands on my jaw): "Can you kiss me?"

Mike (having been snapped out of his trance by my question): "Oh shit. Of course! Sorry I was just doing that thing where I was teasing myself of something I wanted so badly, but I completely forgot it was affecting you too!"

And then he moves right in and his lips meet mine. Even though I knew it was coming, it still feels so shocking and surprising. The sensation of his warm mouth on my lips feels nothing at all like the times I had practiced kissing on the inside of my elbow, or my dolls, or any other pathetic attempt I had experimented with when I was younger and by myself. This feels waaaaaaay better.

Our initial kiss lasts for a few glorious seconds, and then Mike leads us into what must be the next step towards making out. I don't really know, as I'm just kind of along for the ride here. But anyways, his hands move off of my jaw, and one goes to the back of my neck, while the other starts softly caressing my cheek. He also changes the way he's kissing me, as instead of his closed mouth pressing against mine, he slowly opens his mouth to force my lips apart. He then applies a little more pressure, and the next thing I know his tongue is running along the outside of my teeth. It's a really wild sensation.

I feel like I should do something with my hands, so I reach up high and grab the back of his head, and run my fingers through his short, course, cappuccino colored hair. My other hand moves around to his back and grasps on to one of his muscular shoulders.

With all four of our hands now caressing each other, our kiss has definitely turned into full on making out. Mike presses his tongue past my teeth and now has it completely inside of my mouth, which causes me to react that only way I know how, by pushing back with my own tongue in sort of a self-defense mechanism. This tongue-on-tongue contact is without a doubt the weirdest sensation yet, but once we settle in where our tongues are dancing right where our lips meet, everything starts feeling a lot more sustainable and downright pleasurable. I feel like we're kissing like real adults! I just hope I'm doing it right.

In addition to our full-on french kissing, our bodies are now pressed against each other too. Mike's so big and muscular, that he makes me feel tiny, but in a good way. His back, his arms, his hands... they're all so strong. And with his limbs around me, it's pretty clear he has total control over me and my body right now, but I kind of like it.

When I was driving here alone, I felt both nervous and a little scared. But with everything going as well as it has so far, I don't feel the least bit worried anymore. In fact it's kind of the opposite, as I feel so safe and protected being in Mike's arms, knowing that I have someone who's both strong and responsible looking out for me. I know Mike's going to take care of me, and it makes me feel like I don't have to worry about anything as long as I'm with him.

As we continue to hold each other and make out, I think about how I don't want this to ever end. But then Mike pulls his lips away from my mouth, and crouches down a little and starts lovingly kissing my neck. I didn't realize this could get even better, but holy cow does this feel amazing. There's a hint of ticklishness from the sensation, but it's still extremely pleasurable. While he's kissing me like this, I open my eyes and look off above his head and into the bedroom. I see my suitcase sitting on the perfectly made bed in there, and the thought crosses my mind, is it only a matter of time until we end up moving to that bed?

I know my intention was to take things slowly, but I have to admit that I can't imagine saying no to pretty much anything Mike would suggest right now. This all has been so wonderful, that why would I want it to stop? He's kissing me right now, and it feels so good, not just on the spot of my neck where his lips are, but everywhere. I feel so warm, so safe, and yeah I'll admit it, so turned on. I can feel it in my legs, and even in my crotch. My whole body is ready and willing.

Mike then pulls back from my neck, returns to kissing me on the lips, and at the same time I feel both of his hands press in on my back and quickly slide down and inside not just my yoga pants, but also my underwear, too. Wow, I was not expecting that!

His hands clamp down and forcefully grab my two bare butt cheeks, and in the process he pulls my pelvis into his.

Mike (while pulling out of our kiss and looking up at the ceiling): "Oh fuck!"

I don't know what to make of this, as even though I had just mentioned how I was willing to do whatever he wants, this seems a little bit intense and rough. His hands are squeezing me so tight right now, I'm sure they're leaving marks.

Mike (while dramatically exhaling): "Oh my god... your tiny little ass is so fucking amazing."

He's not just forcefully holding my cheeks in place, as he's also actively massaging them while stretching them apart and then back together, and in the process he's even tugging a little bit on my vagina. It's certainly unlike anything I've ever felt before, and even though he isn't making direct contact with my privates down there, I feel like it's the first time anyone has ever touched my crotch.

Finally after a fair amount of thorough kneading, I feel his grasp relax a little while he simultaneously pulls back from my face. This allows us to actually see each other, albeit at very close range.

Mike (looking right into my eyes): "Oh my god, Becca... you have no idea how bad I wanna just yank your stretchy pants down to your ankles, push you down onto that couch over there, and then lift your feet up and pin your legs behind your head using your outstretched pants. Fuuuuuuck..."

Ummm... where did that come from?!? That's definitely more intense than I'm comfortable with. I'm assuming he's just kidding though, right? I hope?

Mike (seeming to correct himself): "But I know that wouldn't be right. The responsible thing is for us to slow down, or maybe even slam on the brakes. At least for tonight."

What is going on?? I guess stopping is better than the alternative with the pushing and the pinning of my legs, but these seem like two very extreme opposites! Why can't there be a happy compromise somewhere in the middle, like where we just keep making out?!?

I don't want to stop everything, because I really love how we were just french kissing. I mean, if he really wanted me to pull my pants down, as unnerving as that sounds, I would probably do it if he just asked nicely. But right now I'm too frozen with confusion to question anything he's saying.

Me (very timidly): "Okay?"

Mike (chuckling): "Okay. I think that makes sense. I was getting a little too into it if you couldn't tell. Ha."

Mike's disposition seems to switch gears completely, as if all of that, the making out, the butt grabbing, and then the comment about wanting to pin my legs behind my head was just totally normal and no big deal. I, on the other hand, am still trying to process the order of events and what it all means.

But Mike has apparently already moved on, as he starts walking over to the kitchen to make himself a drink. He gets a glass, adds some ice, and then pours a little bit of liquor into it.

Mike (politely): "Can I make you a vodka soda? Sorry I don't have anything else but I can definitely get whatever you would want for tomorrow."

Me: "Oh, I'm okay. But thank you."

I guess all of that before was just Mike getting a little worked up from being so horny? I mean, it's a good thing that he was getting turned on by me, right? And in his defense, he did end up stopping himself, so that's good. If I'm being honest, I don't really have any experience whatsoever with guys and sex and foreplay, so maybe this is actually pretty typical?

Mike (inquisitively): "So do you drink much?"

Me (still a little disconnected from what just happened): "Oh... not really."

Me (completely lying now for some reason): "I mean like sometimes I'll have a sip of my mom's wine from time to time."

Mike: "Oh, I thought you said your parents didn't drink?"

The truth is they don't drink, like at all, and now I'm realizing the downside to having someone who actually listens to everything I say in our chats. Darn it.

Me (trying to save face): "Yeah it's definitely not too often, but on occasion they do."

Me (desperately thinking of something else to say, so I continue on with my web of lies): "Yeah sometimes with my friends I'll have like a White Claw or two. But never more than that."

Mike: "Okay nice. We can definitely pick up some White Claw for you tomorrow, then."

Me (with no idea what else I can say): "Ha. Okay... great."

Mike then brings over his vodka drink and an ice water he made for me. We settle into the living room couch and start watching a little television. Any minor concern or apprehension I had a few moments ago with his behavior is now safely in the rear view mirror, as he snuggles me up and it feels so nice to have his arm around me. He occasionally adds in sweet little kisses, and I try my best to get him to linger and start making out for real like we were before, but to no avail.

Eventually, it's after 10 o'clock and Mike actually suggests we should get ready for bed. He asks if I would like to have the bathroom first, and I accept the offer and head over to get some things out of my suitcase. I grab my bag of toiletries, and then I bring a t-shirt and a pair of pajama shorts for me to change into as well.

Once in the bathroom, the first thing I do is sit down to pee. As I pull down my underwear though, I can't help but immediately notice how shockingly messy they are. It's like nothing I've ever seen before.

Now I understand how my body works, and I'm familiar with the idea that when I'm aroused I can leak down there. But I've just never seen it like this. The entire inside of my underwear's crotch is covered in mucus! It's as if I had had a bad cold and had no other choice but to use my underwear as a tissue and just blew the biggest snot-filled sneeze into them. Sorry if that's a ridiculously gross visual, but that's exactly what it looks like! But instead of being filled with snot, it's my vaginal secretions. It's pretty gross.

So after seeing this, and even before I start to pee, I grab some toilet paper and give my vagina a pretty thorough wiping to clean it up. Only then can I actually start relieving myself, after which I obviously give myself an additional wipe before standing up.

As I pull my underwear up, I get a cold shock from all that mucusy wetness that's still there coming back into contact with my crotch. I realize I probably should've brought a different pair of underwear into the bathroom to change into, or at the very least wiped them out with some toilet paper a second ago. But I figure it's too late now so I'll just tough it out at this point.

So I keep the same messy pair of undies on, but I change into my t-shirt and comfy shorts. And after taking my time brushing my teeth, flossing, and moisturizing my face, I finally head back out into the bedroom. Mike is sitting casually on the bed that doesn't have my suitcase on it, and he's reading something on his phone. I'm definitely jealous that he's able to use his phone!

Mike (looking up): "All done in there?"

Me: "Yep. Thanks for waiting."

Mike hops up and then immediately takes his shirt off. He then casually unbuttons his jeans, slides them off and removes his socks. He does it all so nonchalantly, but now he's standing here in just his underwear. The only thing stopping him from being completely naked in front of me is a pair of shiny black boxer briefs that are extremely snug to his thighs and his privates. I've obviously seen plenty of boys and men in bathing suits before, and probably even a Speedo on rare occasion, but Mike's underwear seems to be more revealing and leave less to the imagination than any male piece of clothing I've ever seen.

But the bulge in his crotch isn't the only thing that has my attention, as I also can't help but stare at his upper body muscles. Not only is his chest really well defined, but he has legitimate ab muscles, like a six-pack! Looking at him now, it's so hard to believe he used to be overweight when he was my age. I mean he basically looks like a fitness model! But as sexy and attractive as his body is, seeing him like this makes me worry that he's going to be disappointed with my body, if and when he sees me get undressed. I know I'm not fat by any means, but I don't have much muscle tone or any curves to speak of. Not to mention that I think his chest is bigger than mine is!

But that's a worry for another day (tomorrow maybe?) as Mike heads to the bathroom to finish getting himself ready for bed. We never really discussed it, but it sure seems like we're sleeping in separate beds tonight, so I go ahead and move my suitcase to the floor and get in under the covers of the bed that Mike wasn't in. It's really comfortable, which is a nice, unexpected treat I hadn't even thought of. But this also makes me think about how I'm sure my parents have gotten home and found my note by now, but without my phone, I have no way of knowing how they're reacting. I hope they're not completely flipping out, but I have to assume they probably are. Even if that's the case, I can't say I have any regrets, because I'm as sure as ever that this is something I had to do. I hope someday they'll understand that, but I'm guessing they never will.

Mike comes out of the bathroom and walks over to me where I'm sitting up in my bed. He's still in just his undies, so as he approaches I get the most up close view of his body yet. I give him a quick up and down, but I try to sneak in a little extended look at his crotch without making it too obvious. I'm pretty sure I end up failing though, as Mike seems to chuckle in amusement at my not so subtle curiosity. But after his little laugh, he leans down for another kiss.

I'm excited for the chance to lock lips again, so I perk up to meet him halfway. His mouth touches mine, and in addition to the taste of freshly brushed teeth, I'm also hit with the wonderfully weird sensation of his tongue again. I was definitely missing that during our little smooches on the couch!

We keep kissing for a few seconds, but then I feel Mike start to pull back just a little. I don't want this feeling to end, so I react by reaching out with both hands, one to the back of his head and the other to his naked back, trying desperately to keep him close. This seems to buy me an extra second or two of making out, but then Mike retreats for real, ending our lock and leaving me with both my hands and my tongue extended, pathetically looking for more.

Mike (with a big genuine smile): "I love kissing you."

Me (looking up meekly at him): "I really, really, love you too."

Oh crap!

Me (quickly correcting myself); "I mean 'it', not you! I love kissing you, too."

Mike laughs sweetly, but oh god I can't believe I just said that! I can't believe I accidentally told him that I love him! Oh my god I'm so pathetic and lame.

But as mortifying as that was, Mike seems to take it totally in stride, as he heads back over to his bed and climbs up and under his own covers. He then grabs the remote and turns on the tv. Once the light from the television becomes apparent, he switches off the bedroom light and now the hotel room is completely dark, save for the tv guide channel glowing on the screen.

Mike (who is also now sitting up in his bed): "So what do you think we should do tomorrow, Becca?"

The question kind of catches me off guard, but I assume he's talking about what sort of an activity we could do? I guess I had spent so much time and effort thinking and worrying about the physical aspects of our meeting up, that I hadn't really considered how spending five days together would give us a ton of free time to fill, too!

Me (trying to sound agreeable): "Hmmmm, I'm up for whatever?"

Mike: "Do you like bowling? Or miniature golf? Or we could go see a movie?"

Me: "Oh wow, those all sound great. I like all of those really."

Mike: "Fantastic. We'll figure it out then, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. It should be a fun day."

I turn and smile because I completely agree.

Mike (looking at the television while holding the remote): "What would you like to watch?"

Me: "Oh whatever you want. I'm pretty tired so I'll probably fall asleep in a shockingly short amount of time anyway, so you should definitely choose whatever you want."

Mike (chuckling): "Okay, well I may just put on a baseball game if that's alright with you."

Me: "Yeah of course. Go for it."

And with that, I scoot down under my covers and rest my head on the pillow looking away from Mike, but towards the room's wall that has a single generic painting of a barn on it. I can hear the baseball game on the tv playing in the background, but it's pretty much just white noise to me. I close my eyes and think about how insane it is that I'm here right now. I mean, I can't believe I actually did this! I drove almost two hours to come meet a man who in some aspects is basically my best friend, but in another way is also a complete stranger. And not only did I meet up with him, but we made out a bunch and now I'm sleeping in his hotel room! This is definitely the most grown up thing I've ever done in my life.

As I continue to lie in this amazingly soft and comfortable bed, I realize I do have a little bit of a eensy weensy minor problem though. The way things stand now, I'm almost certainly going to have trouble falling asleep. I'm sure part of it is just how wired I am after all of today's noteworthy events, but the bigger issue is I kind of have an evening routine that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pull off, given that Mike is in the room with me right now.

There's no point in dancing around the issue, so I'll just come out and say it. Every night before I fall asleep, I have a routine of lying in bed and touching myself. I've been doing it forever, and it's much more of a relaxation sort of thing than it is a sexual release sort of thing or anything. Now, 99% of the time I'll be in my own bed at home, so I'll just roll over onto my stomach, rub my clit for a few minutes, bring myself to an orgasm, and be off to dreamland in no time.

But having Mike here complicates all of that. This obviously isn't the first time I've ever had to share a room with someone, and so in those rare cases I always have two options. Either I wait for the other person (or people) to fall asleep, or I just give up and try to go to sleep without the routine. Needless to say, both options usually end up with me staying awake much longer than I'd prefer.

In this case, I have no idea how late Mike is going to be up watching his baseball game, and given how especially on edge I feel right now, I think trying to fall sleep without this release is going to be near impossible. So perhaps this situation actually calls for me to try the third possible option I've never previously attempted? The one where I try to silently take care of my business even though the other person is still awake?

I decide to test the waters so to speak, so I quietly transition from lying on my side facing away from Mike, to more of a standard facedown sleeping position, but still with my head pointed at the wall and not the other bed. While repositioning, I try my best to make my movements as subtle as possible so I don't garner any attention from Mike. I feel like the bed's comforter is pretty puffy, so that should give me a decent amount of cover, too.

But anyway, now that I'm lying on my stomach, I silently slide my right hand underneath myself while lifting my hips just enough to be able to get my fingers past the waistband of my shorts and into my underwear. And as soon as my fingers reach my lips, they instantly slide into all the wetness that's still down there. Actually I take that back, as given that I had supposedly just cleaned myself up like 20 minutes ago, this must be brand new lubrication that reappeared after that goodnight kiss from Mike. Holy cow.