Runaway Fantasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way, once my soaking wet fingers find my clitoris, a shiver of pure pleasure fires off throughout my entire body. It takes every piece of will power I have to not let out a moan, but I think for the most part I'm able to control myself and successfully keep this wonderful feeling all to myself.

But I keep rubbing, and while normally it would probably take two to three minutes of stimulation to reach an orgasm, I can immediately tell in this instance it's going to be a lot quicker. Suffice to say, it feels amazing. My eyes are closed and just above the top of my comforter, but my mouth is covered up by the edge of the covers so I can feel my breath being forced back onto me. As this moist, warm air starts collecting around my face, I start circling harder and harder with my middle and ring fingers, and soon enough I reach my peak and begin to come. As my orgasm commences, I take a brief pause from moving my fingers to just savor the anticipation, but then I resume the frantic rubbing of my clit and lips to really maximize the euphoric feeling.

It feels so good, and I can't help but exhale into my covers. I feel so relieved, and so relaxed, and with everything that's happened today and tonight, so happy. I remain lying facedown, and I keep my eyes closed as I continue to savor and relish the afterglow of my orgasm. I don't think I could move if I needed to, so I just leave my hand right where it is, underneath my body and buried in my crotch. I'm sure I could fall asleep like this, and I probably will in just a few minutes.

But then the television suddenly turns off, and I can hear Mike gently place the remote control on the small bedside table between us.

Mike (relatively quietly, but louder than I probably would've expected if he thought I might be asleep): "Good night, Becca."

My eyes instantly pop open and I stare at the barn painting on the wall opposite of Mike's bed. Oh my god! Did he hear me touching myself? Or could he see my hand moving underneath me? Either way, does he know what I just did? I remain frozen and unable to move a muscle, but this time it's out of panic, and not relaxation.

What do I do? Do I respond? Or do I pretend like I'm asleep? Oh god, this is so awkward. This is so embarrassing.

Me (unable to come up with any other better response): "Good night."

I close my eyes, wincing and waiting for him to make a comment about what just happened, but he doesn't say a word.