All Comments on 'Runaway Hitch-hiker'

by ualmech88

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
swr47swr47over 7 years ago
Nice Romance

A thoughtful simple story with good people surviving the bad things in life. It addresses many of the issues that cause emotional harm to men and women with a pleasant ending.

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
Wonderful story

The passion between the two grew as the story progressed. Age is nothing but a number. As long as they are both consenting adults who knows how far they can go.

Thanks for sharing.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Sweet story...well done!

Liked the way the passion built slowly along with trust...enjoyed this!

auguy86auguy86over 7 years ago
Nice, fun story

Very sweet and erotic. Some spelling and grammar errors throughout, but nothing too major. Still, you'd probably benefit from an editor. You can also use the Hemingway Editor website; it's done wonders for me. Well done. Score: *****

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Nice story.

They are adults, looking for love, after a bad experience for each one, and they find it altogether!

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely Story.

A well constructed and laid out story, it was inevitable that they would find comfort and love in each other, but you unfolded the story seamlessly. Hope you keep writing storiesof this calibre, I will look out for further submissions from you. Regards Cherpee

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
she has had a difficult life

I hope it gets better for both of them.

So many negative experiences make the romantic moments hard to appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thank you

thank you for this writing. I enjoy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Hope life works out for both of them

khkrkhkralmost 7 years ago
Why does she have to look 14

Its such a turn off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Written! 5*

I enjoyed this story greatly! I had a mother-inlaw that was carded until her late 30's, so to the reader who didn't like the young look, it does happen in real life.

I hope you will write a sequel to this one that's maybe 5-10 years later.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Rocketman51Rocketman51over 4 years ago
Great Story!

Enjoyed the characters, the build up! Great story telling! Thank you!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Great love story

I really enjoyed this story, it had interesting characters, good buildup and was easy to read. When Ray took Amy to pick up her belongings I about busted a gut laughing when Ray told Bill, "Shut your mouth you bully!". The bully part was just so out of character and not what I was expecting. Maybe ass hole, SOB or bastard, but not bully. I don't know, maybe I'm just being too critical, anyway Ray did redeem himself when he called Bill a "piece of shit" :)

Well worth the five stars. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY. SOMEONE PLEASE PICK THIS UP AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. AMY MAY BE A YOUNG WIFE AND MOTHER, HELPING HER HUSBAND AT THE DEALERSHIPS AND PROVIDING A HOME LIFE OF LOVE AND CHILDREN. NOT LIKE BECKY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Someone please pick it up and make Amy, Mrs. Amy Blanton, loving wife and mother of Ray's three children...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ray needs to be a daddy and Amy needs to be a mommy and his wife. By not using her and abusing her, he found a wife, loving worker at the dealership, and her new name was mommy. His was daddy...

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story, theirs was a match made in heaven. Well written and had a storyline that flowed well. My only complaint is the story ended before they got married, had a family and lived happily ever after. Well done 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutly the best story i have found anywhere on the internet. i think that you left the ending open so that if the story was well liked, you could add a second chapter. Everyone, is telling you in one way or another...

MasterdcMasterdc6 months ago

A excellent story, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userualmech88@ualmech88
512 Followers
Love to write and read erotica. Not a professional and have no desire to be, ergo there will be occasional grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Hopefully readers can overlook and get over them. I have. I love to read stories that excite and expand the libidinous mind a...