All Comments on 'Running Blind'

by Spandix

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4ualmost 6 years ago
Nice tender story

Nice story. With the right amount of leading to the actual fun time

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 5 years ago
Want more!

Nicely done tale of seduction, but I hope there’s a sequel.

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12almost 2 years ago

I wish I was the one lowering myself on his cock To feel it slowly entering me until it is fully in me. Then to move until he moans and says he is going to cum. I move faster and then I feel his cock swell as he pumps me full of cum. After we rest it his turn to use my ass for his pleasure. I am on my hands and knees as he gently but firmly pushes in me. He starts stroking and I push back to meet his thrusts. Soon h is thrusting faster and he groans and spurts his cum in me. He softens and pulls out and lies on me. We rest then shower. As i wash him he hardens. I can't resist, I kneel and take his hardening cock in my mouth. It feels so good in my mouth as I bob my head back and forth the length of his cock. He makes sounds of pleasure as he grasps my head and I feel his cock head swell and he spurts his cum in my mouth. I pull back until I hold his cock head with my lips and I swallow. His cum tasted fine..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpandix@Spandix
10 Followers
Just a regular guy with fantasies I need to write down. Contact and story ideas are welcome, please include your email so I can reach you!