Running Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"You okay?" Tina whispered. She'd woken and snuck up behind me.

"I'm a little sore."

"Me too, but that's not what I meant."

I handed her a bottle of water and took a big gulp from my own. The cool liquid felt great going down. I thought about her question as I finished off the bottle. My wife and I had done something way out of the ordinary, downright kinky, taboo. Sex outside of marriage was the kind of thing that usually destroyed a relationship. But I was not feeling distrust, jealousy, envy, the emotions that were the underpinnings of ruin. Instead, I felt closer to Tina than I ever had. Together we'd broken the kind of boundary that we'd only talked about, explored new terrain, and both loved it. I pulled her into my arms. "Yes, I'm better than okay. What about you?"

"I love you more than ever."

"Where's the bus that ran me over?" Mark groaned loudly from the living room.

"That was Tina. I had nothing to do with it." Janine answered.

"That's not what it looked like to me." I brought them each a bottle of cold water. Mark and Janine downed them in a single gulp.

"How about that cow that Tina mentioned? Anybody else as hungry as I am?" We all enthusiastically agreed.

"I know a great restaurant for us to try. What time is it anyway?" Janine asked. I pointed to the clock on the kitchen microwave. It read four-thirty. "Perfect. I'll call for a reservation, say six-o'clock? That should give us time to get clean. You guys up for that?"

Tina laughed and swatted at my limp cock. "Doesn't look like it yet, but the weekend isn't over."

We had a wonderful time, enjoyed cocktails, good food, and good wine. We talked about everything, like we always had. The intense sexual experience and the prospect of more in the future, occupied only a part of our conversation. It was a portion of the tapestry of our friendship, but not the focal point. We topped off the evening with nightcaps at an intimate and funky bar a short walk from the condo. It was late when we collapsed into our respective beds drained, but happy from an amazing day.

I woke the next morning with the sun streaming in through the window and Tina's mouth wrapped around my cock.

"What?" I croaked not yet fully alert.

"I'm giving you a blow job, that's what."

"Uh, okay, but..." In my half-awake state, it must have sounded like a question.

"Because I love sucking your dick, that's why." She ran her tongue up and down my rapidly growing erection. "And after I get my fill of your cock, you're going to lick my pussy the way that I love, until I cum all over your face ... the way that you love." Tina gazed at my now rigid pole with an expression of self-satisfied accomplishment. "And then, husband dear, you're going to fuck my brains out the way that we both love, and you're going to do it right here on the end of the bed."

"End of the bed?"

"That way I can watch my man do me," she motioned to the full-length mirror. "I should warn you though, that I'm really horny for you, so I want it extra hard and fast. And I seriously doubt that I'll be able to stay very quiet. Now lay back and let me get started."

True to her word, Tina first gave me one of her incredible blow jobs, sucking and stroking me until I was writhing on the bed in ecstasy. When she announced, "My turn," rolled over and spread her legs wide, I went down on her with everything I had. Exactly as promised, she came loudly and wetly, bathing my face with her sweet nectar. Finally, she rolled onto all fours at the foot of the bed, positioning herself in front of the mirror while I entered her from behind. "Now pound me!" She demanded. I grabbed a fistful of her hair with one hand, and her hip with the other, and drove in and out of her grasping pussy as forcefully as I could. I rode her hard like that, stroking in and out in time with her calls of pleasure until my balls exploded and I poured myself deep into her.

After, we lay curled next to each other recovering. "Just what I was craving," Tina said with a satisfied sigh. "You know what?"

"What?"

"I really enjoyed playing with Mark and Janine. And I'd like to do more with them." She turned to face me. "That is if you want to."

I nodded.

"But sex with them isn't anything like it is with you. With you it's more than just fun and feel-good. It gets me down deep, touches my soul. You make me feel like nobody else ever has, or ever will. I hope you know that."

"Babe, I do know that because I feel exactly the same way." I hugged her tightly.

After a moment Tina slapped me on the butt. "Now get up. I'm hungry and thirsty and I want some breakfast." She pulled me to my feet and toward the bedroom door.

"Umm, clothes?"

"Nah. Not interested." She threw open the door and stepped out.

Our friends were waiting for us in the kitchen with glasses of orange juice and cups of steaming coffee. Janine was wearing a robe that gaped open and Mark just a pair of boxers. Janine's thighs looked damp and there was a wet spot on the front of Mark's shorts. I couldn't tell if the strong smell of sex that hung in the air was coming from them or from us. "Omelets are almost ready," Mark said. "I timed everything to the audible cues coming from your bedroom. I think I did pretty well."

"You'd have to be deaf not to get it right," Janine quipped.

Tina smiled accepting the drinks. I noticed that despite Janine's comment, and even though the four of us were naked or mostly so, and obviously freshly fucked, that she wasn't blushing at all. We ate a wonderful and relaxed breakfast together perfectly comfortable like that. "What do you want to do today?" Tina asked, polishing off the last of her meal.

Janine sipped her coffee. "I thought that would could explore the Battery area. There are lots of neat little shops there. Maybe head over to the winery for a tasting."

"Sounds good," Mark said.

"We can pick up some dinner for us to have back here; a little candle light, more wine perhaps. Afterwards, I'd love to try out that hot tub. I'm dying to feel some Charleston night air on my bare skin alongside my favorite sexy people." Janine glanced around the table at us before sliding two familiar yellow pills to me and Mark. "Then see what comes up."

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers