Running From Wolves Ch. 06

Story Info
She's back home, but for how long.
2.9k words
4.52
10k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking, the heat radiating from behind Ashlynn was familiar and comforting. Something she'd grown used to, all that time ago, but felt strange now like waking to a dream within a dream. Snowy mornings, waking to her cold apartment, in that moment where she tried to shuffle backward in an empty bed, reaching for a heat that wasn't there. This morning, two thick, powerful arms held her as if she would dissipate like a mirage in the light of day. Her bare skin pressed against his, her pale stomach contrasting with his tan, forearm, banded in thick black tattoos.

Stirring, she felt him shift in his sleep, behind her and she turned back in the pale moonlight to study his sleeping face. They were both weathered from the distance, she had put there. Dark purple circles had settled lines into his face. He'd looked a hundred years younger in werewolf years when she'd left him. Her hand traveled the space between them brushing the lines as if she could make them disappear.

Keeping him safe had been the only thing she lived for, but what kind of life had either of them been living. Meanwhile, she had done everything that woman asked. Even lived with her for a brief time, in order to train. The friction had been constant; they had argued incessantly.

*************************************************

"How are you a relative of mine? All that power in your veins and you can't even cast a simple shield."

"I told you before, I have no interest in what you're offering. You can force me to abandon the man I love, you can even force me to cast, but you can't make me desire this, Grandma," I said, pointedly. Watching her youthful features draw to a glower.

With a snap of her fingers, Ashlynn's body went rigid. Her back arched uncomfortably, her wrists locked, as Blaire studied her. Suspended a mere four inches from the ground.

"Hear me, child. Until the day you surpass me, in skill, you are my pawn. So hate me, if it'll prove an incentive, but the wolf of yours will never be safe, so long as you refuse to become the kind of powerhouse that could rule by his side. After all I didn't know, your mutt was such a powerful alpha."

Ashlynn's gaze narrowed. "Thanks to you, that wolf is someone I can no longer claim as mine."

"Now, now," Blair said, putting her finger under Ashlynn's chin. "Everyone knows, that wolves mate for life."

A moment later, Ashlynn's ass collided with the ground with bruising force.

"Again," Blair commanded, barely giving her time to stand up.

Molten hot anger sank through her bones, as she raised her hands, and cast.

**********************************************************************

Drawing back her hand, she pressed her face into his smooth chest, her cheek pressing against him, until his smell dominated her senses, as she wrapped her arms round him in turn. Closing her eyes, she let his presence comfort her. She would keep him safe, because if it meant keeping this moment, keeping this feeling safe. She would give everything to keep this wolf in her arms. To keep this feeling of home from slipping away.

******************************************************************

When Ashlynn woke up, the morning after the vampire attack. It was too the long slow pulsing beat of a heart monitor. Her mouth felt full of cotton balls, as she tried to swallow, but found a tube laced down her throat. She managed a moan, and a nearby orderly popped in to see her discomfort.

"Okay, Baby. Calm down. We're gonna take this out, hang on," the nurse said, kindly.

Minutes later, she'd her bed aligned upright as a nurse ran through the long list of damage she'd suffered. It was more convincing to say she'd dove from the top of a building, then been in a supernatural fight. Broken, cracked ribs. Bruises that ran continents up and down her sides. He'd fractured her femur. The strongest bone in the body. Her pelvis had a hairline fracture. Two broken fingers, and oddly a sprained wrist. She had no right to still be breathing. By anyone's estimations.

But, she'd gotten through surgery. So they'd left her in a protective coma. Trying to keep her body calm enough to heal, and ensure there was no swelling in her brain. Two weeks.

The room was covered in bocques. Fourteen to be exact. One for each day, she'd been asleep. She wondered who'd brought them. Not her parents, surely. But she didn't have to wait long to find out.

An hour later, the man she'd seen from the bar that night, walked in. His head low, as he fidgeted towards her. The man she'd watch, sprout fur.

Her pulse sped, but honestly, the volume of pain meds they had her on, just made her giggly. She wanted to panic, but all that came out was a whining giggle.

Fear filled his gaze. She could tell he assumed she'd finally lost it. It just made her laugh harder, till tears burned her eyelids. "What are you so scared of, puppy? It's not like I bite."

His eyes widened in shock, as she reached up and whipped away tears, tugging the iv in her hand. "I . . ." he looked down.

She wanted to see those eyes again. Those eyes that reminded her of fairy tales that began in once upon a time, settled with huffed and puffed, and ended in happily ever after. She wanted to study the woods he kept like a landscape in those eyes. Like a home he carried with him.

That said, she wasn't exactly moving any time soon. "Thank you," she said.

Wide eyed, she could almost see a tentative tail wag in those eyes. "What could you possibly have to thank me for? I'm sorry, for ever putting you in danger. I'm sorry, for what happened to you. I'm sorry, I couldn't leave you alone."

"I'm not," she said crashing back. "I mean. It's crazy. And this," she said, gesturing to all of her. "This sucks. But thank you, for caring enough to come back. Thank you for being here, now. Even though you were probably scared out of your mind to face me."

Cautiously, he walked to her bedside, where she saw a chair had been sat out. He sat, as if familiar with the spot. Confidently, at ease. "Leaving you, is one thing I could never do."

Maybe it was the pain meds talking. After all, she new nothing of wolves. Of vampires. Of whatever the hell kind of fucked up world she'd somehow been catapulted into. But something about the way her heart bounced in her chest, told her she believed him.

"I'm Blaise," he introduced, smiling, revealing sparkling white teeth.

"Ashlynn."

Blushing his eyes darted to her and away again. It was cute, how despite the whopping natural confidence this man had. He had about as much intimidation in this room as a puppy who knew he'd messed up.

She reached over as far as her aching fingers would allow, wanting desperately to touch him. To run her hands through his hair. God only knew why, they were barely acquainted. But something inside of her screamed, that this man belonged to her. And she to him. Like it had in the club those weeks ago.

Sober brained, she couldn't possibly trust him. But here. Now. Her heart said she should.

"My, my. Wolfy. What big eyes you have." she said, sleepily, feeling the medication take its toll, as another beep on the machine sent another dosage of opiates into her veins.

********************************************************************

Light filled the room, an ethereal glow illuminating a space that was somewhere between dream and memory. Relaxed, Ashlynn stretched, in any empty bed, glancing around curiously. The room was empty, but she could hear water running from the bathroom. Ashlynn rose completely bare to her feet. Wolves didn't believe in modesty anyway.

Glancing around, Ashlynn couldn't believe how little things had changed. Someone had kept the Alpha's home clean in her absence,perhaps one of the betas. That or she suspected there would have been clothes on the floor, dust everywhere, and old plates and glasses stacked on every available surface. Instead, she was staring at an old picture of them. Her long hair tied in a messy bun, as she sat in a wheelchair, her foot in a cast. Blaise, in his fitted three piece suit, wasn't staring at the camera. He was staring at her. Protective, controlling, and with a heat that left her burning all the way to her toes. He'd been so attentive and delicate with her, it was a wonder she hadn't realized that day, what she was up against.

Ashlynn glanced at the open bathroom door and smirked. There was a giant wolf in there, one she had spent entirely too long running from. Licking her lips, she felt moisture running down her bare thighs as she sauntered towards the door. Leaning on the frame, she stared watching water travel down those gruff cheeks, down his thick neck and running across thick plains of muscle. To an appendage that had her drooling.

He was in a world of his own as she sauntered over to the door. The noise of the steam shower flooded the space, even as she tugged open the door and slid inside. Sliding her arms around him, her hands caressed his torso up to his pecs and pulled herself close.

"I've dreamt this," his deep voice resonated, turning to her under the downpour, and showing off those eyes that made her feel like she was melting.

"This time, it's real," she said, tracing a stray water droplet down his torso with her finger tip.

He caught her hand, winding his fingers through hers and drawing it to his mouth. She watched fascinatedly as he kissed the tips of her fingers. "I want you," he said, his voice husky.

"Blaise, I never got a chance to say it, but you have to know. I love you," she said, studying him closely.

Blaise looked like the wind had been knocked out of him, as he stared at her. His hands, speedily went around her scooping up an asscheek in each hand and dragging her up against him. Winding her legs behind him, her arms crossed behind his neck as he locked his mouth aggressively against hers. Like the alpha he was, he dominated her mouth, trying to trace and own every part of hers, she moaned into his grasp.

His hands squeezed her cheeks, kneeding and balling his fists, rolling his thumbs nearer and nearer to her aching slit. Her back arched desperate to get him closer, but he just stilled pulling back till those eyes met hers. "No, love. You left me with blue balls for far too long. Today, you're going to wait."

She pulsed desperately at his words, anxious and wanting. Without much warning, he flicked off the shower, and hauled her over his shoulder, walking swiftly to the bedroom. He paused briefly at the dresser, and seemed to pull something from her drawer, but from her vantage point, she just had a great view of his ass and the floor. Walking around to four corners of the bed she heard brief clinks, and she began to suspect what he was doing, but really hoped she was wrong. With a final clink, he dragged her off his shoulder, her breasts catching and tugging across his skin in the motion, making them both moan.

Laying on the bed, she wanted to glance around, but was struck painfully still by the lust written on his features. "Say you're mine," he growled, as he dropped over top of her, kneeling on all fours, that long appendage of his tapping playfully against her.

Catching her breath, she felt the words come out before she could think too long about them. "I'm yours."

There was an almost whine, as he began running his huge hands up the sides of her body, his grough thumbs offering a gentle friction as he rose her hands to the tops of the bed, even dragging her briefly higher, until her hands spread along the top middle, and then she felt the first click. Glancing up she saw the first handcuff click into place, and felt herself clench as he hips rose desperately seeking friction.

He grinned, quickly attaching the other one. "Gotta say, princess. I didn't mind you doing this to me, but I think it's my turn."

The next motion he climbed off the bed, and walked around, and dragging her limp ankle, wrapping a grip around it and tying the belt taught towards the corner of the bed. He then repeated the action until she was completely spread eagle across the bed with nowhere to move. Perhaps on someone larger, there might have been wiggle room, but this bed belonged to a werewolf and she was too small and helpless here.

She stared up at him as she dripped helplessly along the tussled sheets. He grinned, those canines, long and pointy as he studied his prey, his mate in full consideration. With a quick finger, he drew up some of the moisture running out of her and brought it to his lips. With a quick taste, he grinned, at her desperate moans, watching him. He walked back to the drawer from before and drew something out that made her moan. a small silver diamond shaped plug, attached to a long furry wolf tail. Smiling he went up to her rubbing the cool metal surface against her dripping hole. It was almost painful, that chill, but she concentrated on the sensation, feeling the heat of his fingers on her thigh as he rubbed.

Then he drew the bulb downward, until she felt her ass up against the tiny bulb that suddenly felt much bigger.

"Blaise," she whined, tightening.

"Love, take a deep breath in," he warned, pressing gently against her.

She whined, with no room to escaped as she felt her other hole flex and split, accepting the cool metal bulb. She yelped as her body suddenly accepted the widest part and her ass swallowed up the toy. Until the only thing remaining was the fuzzy tail nestled between each cheek. She blushed crimson all the way down her chest, as he used his thumb to trace edge of the furry toy, now pressed tight against her.

She whined as she felt her body stretching to accommodate the toy. Meanwhile, Blaise lowered his head, trailing a thumb through a droplet winding its way out of her moistened heat. Her stomach heaved from deep breaths as his thumb rubbed up and down on the thin line of her outer lips. As he leaned in, she felt the heat of his breath before the first long flick of his tongue.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, unable to pull away or closer to the rolls of his tongue. As he studied her with his tongue. Long, flat and thick, each rough like felt like her skin was being dragged along, as her sensitivity grew. Gasping breaths between whines as his tongue drew back her clit.

"Oh, goddess, Blaise. Please, ohhhhh. . ." she cried, then it stopped.

She blinked, looking down to see him watching her, smiling, as her orgasm slipped away.

"Wolves need their mates, Ashlynn. We don't do well alone. I went through rutt without you. Again and again."

She stared at him as he slowly began using his fingers toy with her, her body slowly warming again to the sensation.

"Craving you, craving this," he warned, watching her climb higher and higher. Rubbing circles into the most sensitive part of her before, pulling away. She screamed, as he pulled back and it slipped away.

"Damn it, Blaise," she twisted her hands till they mirrored each other, and a moment later, the manacles she wore shattered. "I'm here. Right now." she said, rubbing her wrists as she stared at him. "Do you want to punish me, this badly?"

He grinned. "You always surprise me."

She shook her head. "Blaise, you weren't the only one who was lonely. I know you don't see a world where your strength, your pack isn't enough. When I was just some brat in the wrong place at the wrong time, forever was something I could make with you. But you know better, now. I know you do."

"Ash, for two weeks after we met, I had to watch you, wondering if you would ever wake up again. I thought I'd lost my mate, before I could ever even hold her. Say her name. The minute I had you in my arms, I swore I'd never leave your side again. And you keep making me break that vow."

She stared up at him, her heart aching, desperately.

"I'm an alpha wolf. I'm supposed to be strong, assertive, powerful. I'm none of those things, when I don't have you," he said, studying her naked body. She could see the shimmers of gold fleck into his gaze, as his wolf reminded him, they were far from done with what they'd begun.

"The goddess paired you and I. Only she knows why. But aren't you tired of fighting it? Surely, there's a reason, she put you in my path."

Ash wavered, and in that instant, she lost. "You win. Set it alight and let it burn. If you're willing to risk everything burning down around us. I'll follow you down the path that leads to the end of the world."

He smiled. Tracing his large hands back down her sides. "No more empty promises. No more lies. No more running. You stay. We will take on your grandmother and the council, together. You are mine, not hers to have."

She smiled reaching down and lifting her thighs apart. "I'm yours, Wolfie. Question is, what are you going to do with me?"