All Comments on 'Running From Wolves Ch. 06'

by angelofdest

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love LOVE the story

I did get a little confused between past and present scenes as well as trying to work out the practicalities of how he tied her to the bed in comparison to his next move of inserting a butt plug in her.

Otherwise the rest is pretty damned awesome! In case you were wondering that makes it another 5 stars.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

tiercenpttiercenptabout 3 years ago

oh actually not a dead story. what a pleasant surprise.

Im looking forward what you come up with.

your writing style is rather unique, mixing past & present together and it somehow works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is this supposed to be the ending? I hope not, I love this.

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

I sure hope it doesn't take another 2 years for the next chapter. Interesting plot, a witch and a werewolf.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Flashbacks are hard to pull off successfully, but you do it pretty well, keeping the reader in the dark before giving away backgrounds. Could make them stand apart a bit more clearly, though. Where the start and end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangelofdest@angelofdest
Just a loveable pain in the ass, with no one to call her own. I'm in my twenties, and I just wanna find my person.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES