Runs in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother looked sadly into her eyes. "Irma, your friend Amanda stopped by to drop off some clothes you left at her house last night and told me about your eye and that she had put on some makeup to cover it up. I knew, I just knew what had happened. But it's ok. I had a friend call me saying your car was parked over by the Walgreen's and I said you had run out of gas. I went over there and picked it up. No one knows what happened. Now you know now what the curse is, and how it will affect you. You can make sure this doesn't happen again."

Irma's mother hugged her tight. "Tomorrow we will see about these photos I heard you screaming about. Hopefully the man used protection and we don't have to worry about that. I know you and Chad have had sex before. You really should be more careful about leaving the back door open in the summer."

Irma and her mother laughed and hugged again.

"Now, go to sleep. Tomorrow we will finish this little mess off, and get back to being normal."

Irma nodded and laid down. Her mom picked up her cell phone and placed it on the night stand. She turned out the lights and walked out.

Neither Irma or her mother noticed that the phone had been on the entire time. Nor did they notice that it had been in a call the entire time or that the other side had hung up just after Irma laid down.

1 AM AT IRMA'S HOME

If anyone on the street had been awake they would have been surprised as a cherry red convertible pulled up to Irma's house so late. A figure in a long trench coat carrying a large bag quietly moved up to the front door. After a bit of delay the door opened and the figure went inside.

Once the door shut, Aphrodite let out a breath and thought "Great thing about hick towns is the level of trust. Front door unlocked and alarm not set. Lucky me and Lucky Isis."

The red head quietly went upstairs and looked around until she found the closed doors. She opened the one nearest the staircase figuring the Master was further away. She looked inside and noted with a grin that it was Isis's, no Irma's (What a dork name she thought) and that the curtains were just open enough to allow some light.

Aphrodite quietly slipped up to the bed and opened the bag. She pulled out a large makeup bag and carefully set it on the night stand. Fortunately for her, Irma was sleeping on her back with her face up. With a very evil grin, the red headed stripper went to work.

Quickly a nice slutty lipstick was applied, then lashes and mascara, rouge, and some glitter. Aphrodite noted with amazement that the more makeup she put on the more Isis seemed to change. Her lips puffed up, her skin seemed to gain a tan like Aphrodite remembered, her tits grew and body shape changed. As she added nail polish she was amazed that the gym shorts and t shirt Isis was wearing melted and reformed into a slinky black silk Teddy with an open crotch.

After the last nail was painted, Isis let out a gasp and her eyes opened up. She looked at Aphrodite and grinned. She opened her mouth to speak but Aphrodite put her finger to her lips. She nodded to the bathroom and they quietly moved into it and shut the door.

"Hey Isis, glad I got here in time. I have tickets for us tomorrow afternoon to Vegas. I need you with me or the deal is off. You can't leave me hanging BFF, you in or not?"

Isis giggled and nodded. "You bet I am. It's weird but I have flashes of memory from what my mom told me as Irma. Fuck! I'm totally down with being a hot slutty stripper for the rest of my life if THIS is how I look."

Aphrodite grinned and gave her a big kiss which was returned with passion. "Here, I brought you some clothes and shoes, get changed and then come into the hall way. I've got one more thing to do."

As Isis started to change Aphrodite slipped down to the Master Suite and opened the door. There lying on her side facing the door was Isis's mom. With another evil grin Aphrodite slinked up and pulled out the makeup bag.

"Poor thing, you'd be sooooo lonely with your daughter gone. I think it's better if you come along with us. You're young enough certainly." Aphrodite said softly as she applied lipstick.

She worked quickly and grinned as the changes happened. Isis's mom was 36 years old and was in pretty good shape. But the make up certainly improved her looks. Her hair grew longer down to about mid-back and poofed out. It got some curls to it and waves. It didn't turn completely platinum blonde but a golden blonde. Her lips also pouted out and her figure slimed and grew. Her waist slimmed down while her ass puffed up nicely. Her tits also grew and rounded, she had been a 34 CC, but she was a 36DD just slightly smaller than Isis. Her pussy grew bare and her legs toned and her skin took on similar tan to what Isis had. As she finished the toenails the nightgown melted down into a small pink panty and no top. Aphrodite giggled at that and she looked over when she heard another giggle from the door.

Isis stood there smiling. "Oh, you naughty little bitch. You just turned my mommy into a stripper slut. You are so BAD!" And she slinked in and gave her a big kiss.

They broke the kiss as they heard a gasp from the bed. A smiling knockout of a slightly older woman was now reclining on her elbows. "Oh, my. My little slut daughter has a friend over and isn't sharing. Mommy should spank you for that."

"Sorry mom. This is Aphrodite, my BFF and stripping partner. Aphrodite this is..."

"Ishtar. That's my stage name. And don't call me mommy, mom, or mother ever again. Makes me feel old. And does THIS body look old?"

"Fuck no Ishtar. That body looks good enough to be a partner. We got a gig at The Ranch Gentlemen's Club. But if you have half the talent your little bitch has, we can get you on no problems." Aphrodite said.

"I was hoping you were going to say that. Let me get dressed and let's blow this hick town." Ishtar said with some passion.

"No problem, but here are your emergency kits. Makeup, every night before you go to bed you reapply. Got it?"

Both of the newly transformed sluts nodded with evil grins as they got ready to leave.

The three hot strippers headed out the door taking almost nothing but purses and the clothes they wore. Neither Ishtar or Isis felt any need for anything else, they were hot strippers now and this old loser life was nothing to them. They piled into Aphrodite's car and headed back to the city. Even though it was late they headed to an after-hours club and danced. They had soon picked up some guys and headed back to Aphrodite's place for nice fuck session. They fucked they guys they bought, they swapped with their partners and then even fucked each other. Aphrodite made sure to keep an eye on her new BFFs makeup and at noon when the guys stumbled out of the apartment she made sure they touched it up.

After getting cleaned up, the hotties went shopping and Aphrodite got them hooked up with some sexy stripper clothes, club wear, thigh high boots, heels, lingerie, and lots of makeup. They drove to the airport, and got on the plane. They had to sweet talk the airline to get them an extra ticket, but the geek at the counter was easy to fix. During the 4 hour flight they sat in first class, and found a couple horny guys who were willing to get them into the mile high club. They landed and got picked up.

It proved no problem to get Ishtar hired after she showed off her skills and that night they all did their first sets and couple acts. Each of them cleared over $3000 that night after the boss got his cut and they had a huge party afterwards. Their new boss introduced them to several magazine publishers and a couple of porno producers and they got some solid offers.

And that was their life from then on.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Chad downed his drink as he watched the woman dance in front of him. He was in Vegas with his best friend for his bachelor party and they had a set of VIP passes to a place called the Ranch. He was moping and had been since his girlfriend and her mother had vanished without a trace 6 months ago. No leads, no calls, no tips. It was as cold a case as could be.

"Hey handsome you look sad. Let me cheer you up." A sexy voice said as a light tap touched his shoulder.

He turned around and saw one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen in his life standing there. He gaped and she laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes. Here just sit back and enjoy. We are on the house for VIP passes. The name's Isis by the way."

Chad nodded as Isis went to work. She pushed drinks on him and his friends and they had a truly memorable time. Isis and her two BFFs Aphrodite and Ishtar did full service with dancing, stripping, blowing and fucking. Chad lost count of how many times he came, but he seemed to think he had gotten the lion's share of attention from Isis.

The oddest thing though he discovered the next day was that he hadn't paid anything for the service while everyone else had. He always wondered about that and never did understand why he thought of his vanished girlfriend when he thought of Isis.

As for Isis, Ishtar, and Aphrodite, they stripped happily ever after. And the curse carried on to the next generation.

12