Rush 03 - Brian Gets Plugged

Story Info
Brian gets closer to the point with a little help.
1.6k words
4.68
6.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaPie
MichaPie
29 Followers

What the fuck was it with people stopping me just before the hardest class of my semester?

With a long sigh, I turned around and faced Seth, one of the frat brothers from Beta Beta Chi.

"What?! I need to get to class," I said impatiently.

"And I need to do a check," he answered.

I stared at him. My confusion must have been evident because he gave me an annoyed look and elaborated, "I have to check that you're still wearing the plug."

Oh yes, the plug. The plug that was presented to all remaining pledges a few days ago. Apparently "Testing Our Loyalties", number 9 on the list, meant seeing who would be willing to stuff a big black cock up our asses with no complaints. Of course, as we've previously established, I'm loyal to a fault.

I hurriedly looked around us and stepped closer, lowering my voice, "I am!"

"So you say. But if I don't check, it'll be my ass on the line...literally," he laughed.

I didn't even want to think about what he meant by that.

"Look, I'm going to be late for class and, even if I wasn't, no way am I going to let you check my fucking ass."

Instead of arguing, he stepped back, leaned against the wall, crossed his arms, and continued looking at me.

I stared back, not saying a word. Two could play this game.

........

After about a minute, with an exasperated sigh, I said, "Fine!", turned around, and walked away.

Seth followed me to the bathroom, where I was happy to see that there was no one inside. We walked to the very last stall that was bigger in order to accommodate wheelchairs.

Wanting to get the humiliating task over with, I quickly removed my backpack and pulled my pants and underwear down.

"Bend over," Seth demanded.

"Seriously?!"

"Seriously."

With a deep sigh I bent over and, without Seth having to ask me, I spread my cheeks.

"There, checked and confirmed..." I tried to get up but was pushed back down by Seth's firm hand in the middle of my shoulders.

"Seth, what the hell? You can clearly see that I have the plug in."

"Todd also wants us to check that you've taken to the plug well."

"Um, what do you mean?"

Instead of answering, Seth reached down a gripped the base of the plug.

"Seth, what the fuck..." I couldn't finish my sentence because he had slowly started pulling the plug out. I held my breath, hopeful that he was going to pull it out completely. Instead, he slowly reinserted it. I felt a shiver go through my body.

"Seriously, is this necessary?!" I asked, exasperated.

"Just following orders. Now hold still."

He continued pulling and pushing the plug in and out of my body. I closed my eyes in shame, but kept quiet, still spreading myself for him. Seth didn't say anything, just continued fucking me with the plug (at this point I had to admit to myself that that's what was happening). I kept my eyes closed, praying that it'd be over soon.

That is until Seth changed the angle of the plug just a tad and he brushed over something that had my dick jerking.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Good?" Seth asked huskily.

I didn't answer. I didn't want to admit that yes, it felt fucking fantastic. So good that my dick was starting to get hard. I also didn't want to know why Seth sounded so fucking gone.

I shivered again as I felt the silicone, once again, brush over that bundle of nerves.

"Fuck, Brian. You should see yourself. Your round ass is completely covered by goosebumps. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Again, I didn't answer. I didn't need to because, at the question, I let out a low moan. That seemed to be enough for Seth because he continued.

"God, your hole, Brian. It's like it can't get enough. Like I can't push it back inside fast enough. Your greedy hole is sucking it all in."

He sped up his movements, never pausing his verbal play by play.

"Your hole looks so good wrapped around this black dick. It's going to look so good wrapped around the real..." Seth quickly stopped. I wanted to ask him to finish what he was going to say, but I was too far gone. Between his filthy words and his ability to hit my prostate with every insert I was so fucking turned on. I wanted to grip my dick, but that would require letting go of my ass and that somehow felt like too much work.

Seth kept talking and I kept moaning. I knew I needed to be quiet because I wasn't so out of it that I didn't remember that we were in a very public bathroom in the Chemistry building. But I couldn't stop even if I tried. In fact, I was so loud that it took me a while to realize that there was another sound in the stall. I paused and concentrated on the sound. I'm ashamed to admit that it took me a while to realize that Seth was jerking himself off. I wanted to turn around and look. I wanted to push up in anger and ask him what the fuck he was doing. Demand that he stop. But, again, I couldn't. All I could do was stand there, bent over, moaning, and wishing I could let go long enough to grab my dick and cum all over the bathroom floor.

It didn't help that I could hear Seth roughly jerking himself and moaning. I was so turned on by the sound and, though I wanted to see, there's was something about hearing him behind me jerking off. Getting off on the fact that he had me bent over and stuffed full of black cock.

I was so far gone that I barely heard Seth's command to lower my ass. As I went to do as he asked, I turned to ask him why. But, before I could, he let out a low "fuck" and then I felt it. Warm ropes of liquid hitting my hole. Seth was coming all over my hole!

I stayed still in complete shock, not saying a word as Seth continued coming, a few drops hitting my ass. It felt like it went on forever, but I'm sure it was only a few seconds. Once he was done, he seamlessly went back to pushing the plug back in and out of my hole.

After a few strokes he abruptly stopped and said, "There. Lubrication. That should help you feel more comfortable through the rest of the day." And with that, just like Jake a few nights before, he left the stall.

I quickly pulled my underwear and pants up in a complete daze. I was still in that daze as I walked back to my dorm, only realizing that I'd skipped class when I found myself in front of my door.

I ignored the small panic that tried to take hold at the realization that I might be missing a pop quiz as I let myself into my room. I locked the door behind me, placed my bag on the floor and completely stripped. I then climbed into bed, a hand holding the plug in place.

Without any thought of what I was doing I reached down with one hand to grip my still hard dick and the other to grip the base of the plug in my ass, breathing out a sigh of relief.

Seth was right, the cum that he'd obviously pushed in with the plug made everything so much slicker. I'm sure the fact that I'd been wearing it since last night also helped. I had no problem fucking myself and it didn't take long to fall into a rhythm with my dick and the silicone in my ass. After a few minutes I closed my eyes and immediately brought up an image of Jake. He had me bent over the arm of the chair from a few nights ago, one hand at the back of my neck, holding me down, and the other hand gripping my waist as he roughly fucked into me.

I whispered, "Does that feel good, slut?" Imagining that it was Jake that said the words.

"Oh God, yes!" I moaned.

I continued stroking as I imagined him moving his hand from my waist to smack my ass.

"I knew you'd be a natural at this. Just a moaning mess on my dick."

I continued doing exactly that, moaning, begging him to fuck me harder.

"You want more, slut? You want more of my black cock?"

"Yes, please! Please give me all of your big cock, please!" I pleaded. Those pleas turned into a chant, a prayer. Praying to feel this big, black man's cock everywhere inside me. Praying that he'd mark me with his thick, creamy cum. Praying that I'd finally get that release that I could feel just out of reach.

After a while Jake released my neck so that he could reach down and spread my ass with both hands, pulling my cheeks wide apart.

"Nothing like seeing a white hole around my black cock," he said, increasing his thrusts.

"It's like y'all were made to take black dick. Such whores for it."

"Yes!" I agreed.

I started ramming the plug in my ass to the tempo of Jake's thrust in my head. I could feel my body covered in sweat, flushed, and hot.

"So close. Fuck, so close." I wasn't sure if I said it in my fantasy or aloud, but it got me what I needed...

"Then cum, slut. Cum on my cock."

...Jake's permission.

My release was so intense that it bordered on painful, but I couldn't stop ramming my ass with the plug and tugging on my still hard dick. I could feel the first shot of hot cum on my chin, the rest falling onto my stomach. It seemed to go on forever. Though, once I was able to catch my breath, reality set in.

What the fuck was going on?

MichaPie
MichaPie
29 Followers