Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel himself hardening again. Mikhail growled in frustration. He has never lusted after any of the victims he always recognized their obvious beauty but never this before. What was weirder is that the men never went for women like Casey. They were usually tall and statuesque not small and curvy like Casey. Maybe they had a new kind of woman in demand. The customers usually always change their preferences. Once it was Asians, then it was red heads, then it was women with dark hair and light eyes but they always ended up back with the blonde haired barbie types. What made them change it up this time?

Before he knew it he was back at the cabin with the scent of stew in the air. He heard some clinking so he drew his gun and aimed it at the noise.

"Sheesh man. A little trigger happy aren't we?" Casey said with her hands in the air.

"Sorry" Mikhail put the gun back in his pants.

"You weren't here so I set the table for us. I hope you don't mind." Casey had her head down looking up at him through her lashes with her hands behind her back making Mikhail groan on the inside at how sexy she looked like that in his shirt reaching the tops of her knees.

"Why do you have my shirt on?"

"Oh well all I can sleep in are these shorts and a cami top so I borrowed your shirt so I wouldn't be so exposed. I can take it off if it bothers you."

"You can take it all off" he murmured.

"Huh what'd you say?" Casey asked when she didn't hear him.

"No I don't mind" Mikhail said scratching the back of his head.

"Well sit down and let's eat!" Casey said with a huge smile on.

While they sat and ate he watched Casey as she lifted the spoon to her tantalizing mouth and dipped her tongue out to lick some of the juice off the spoon. At some points she would even moan complimenting his outstanding cooking. Mikhail couldn't think he could take this anymore. He stood up to take their empty bowls and the surprisingly empty pot that Casey gobbled down and placed it in the sink. Hearing Casey yawn he guided her to his room telling her he'd sleep in the spare. While she tucked herself in he cleaned up the mess he made in the kitchen. Right when he was about to put the last dish up he heard Casey at the doorway.

"I'm sorry I just can't sleep in there alone after everything that has happened. Could you please keep me company until I fall asleep?" She asked rubbing her eyes and yawning.

Mikhail nodded his head and walked with her to the room. Casey hopped in the bed and looked at him expectantly. Sighing at this bad idea Mikhail got in the bed behind her. She scooted closer to him and laid her head on his chest. He looked down at her and liked how the shadows of her long eyelashes showed on her face making her look like an angel. What was wrong with him that he wanted her so badly? Even her scent drove him wild. He could feel himself hardening with her every passing breath and he tried to think of anything to get his mind off of her. He mindlessly rubbed her back lulling her to sleep so he could remove himself from the bed and go take care of this monster hard on he was sporting. Instead of just lulling her to sleep he ended up falling asleep too.

In the middle of the night Mikhail could feel something soft against his hard cock and he started to grind into the softness of the pillow wishing it was a soft woman. Sleepily he grabbed the pillow to move it out of the way and he came in contact with smooth soft skin. He immediately removed his hand remembering that he was in bed with Casey and it was her voluptuous backside caressing his manhood.

Staying as still as possible he tried to see if she was still asleep or not. Noticing her even breathing he let out a relieved breath and made his way to the bathroom. He splashed his burning face with cold water but it didn't work to tame the fire flowing in his veins for her. He was still hard as a rock. He tried everything even think of dead puppies and kittens but that didn't work either. Since he saw no way out but to rub one out, that's what he did.

Stroking the length of his hard member he kept a picture of Casey in his mind. Her beautiful skin with her white teeth smiling and moaning at him. With those plump lips he imagined her swallowing him and tasting him, he just wanted to show her what she did to him. No woman has ever piqued his interest but this one small woman made him burn for her. He couldn't explain the why of it and he thought maybe he shouldn't look for an answer to it.

Stifling a groan Mikhail erupted into the toilet trying to catch his breath. He had to think of a plan to hide his growing lust and affection for her. She was too good too pure for him. He was too rugged and too rough for such a beauty. All he had to do was find a way for her to get back to her normal life so he can go back to a life that was familiar. With that main thought in his head he went to grab his satellite phone and made some quick calls.

****Casey****

Bacon. Casey smelled bacon! She sat up with so much force that she was sure she got whip lash. She strolled to the kitchen and peeked around to see Mikhail in his low slung jeans resting on his hips with his naked broad shouldered toned back out to tease the world of women. Casey caught the art on his back and it was eerily beautiful. It was an angel with its head down as if weeping with multiple feathers from his wings littered on the ground around his feet. Casey shook her head out the trance she was in and headed to the bathroom to clean her face up. She looked in the mirror and almost jumped at the person with haphazard hair looking back at her. She couldn't believe she didn't go to bed without her bonnet on or at least twisting her hair up. Jesus she looked like she fought with all the hair appliances and she definitely didn't win that battle. Running to her bag she got her brushes and combs to put her hair in braids and pinned it up to look somewhat presentable.

Mikhail was so nice to be helping her and he struck a chord in her heart when he basically told her that he does this all the time. She wondered what type of risk he was putting himself in in order to help her and these other women. Obviously it was a lot for him to have to carry the type of fire power he was packing. What if he was packing? Wait, no she should not be thinking about that man's package. But then again who wouldn't notice how ruggedly handsome he was. He had a fierce face with light eyes that sometimes looked like a very light hazel. Thick black slashes for eyebrows that matched his black hair and olive toned skin that looked like he had the perfect bronzer on. What made him stick out was the cut that went through his left eyebrow that disappeared into his hairline.

She wondered about him and his story but she thought maybe she only cared about him because he saved her. Shaking her head she immediately threw that one out because she knew for a fact that even if they were back in the states she would wonder about him. She loved to people watch and wonder what struggles they were going through and if they were really as happy as their faces seemed.

Making her way to the kitchen she accidentally bumped into Mikhail while lost in her thoughts. He steadied her and told her he was just coming to get her to tell her breakfast was ready. She blushed at the hand that was holding her shoulder. It was in no way intimate but to see this big man lay a gentle hand on her said a lot about what kind of man he was. She was definitely swooning.

They sat eating at the table and she couldn't help but sneak looks at him. He was so quiet oblivious of his beauty and it almost drove her to tears. She wondered if he had a girlfriend. Oh no what if he had a wife? Quickly checking his ring finger she sighed in relief that it was bare. She tilted her head to the side thinking it would give her a better insight on the man before her but it didn't. It just showed a different angle of his scruffy beard covered jaw.

"Casey can you tell me all the events that led up to you coming to Serbia?" Mikhail asked looking into her eyes.

"Well like I said, I think they're after the wrong girl. I'm not famous and I sure as hell don't have money for them to want so I just don't know." She said a little defeated.

"No, why Serbia? Why did you choose to come to Serbia?"

"Well it wasn't my choice. I frankly thought it was a weird destination meant for rich people that have already seen all the other beautiful parts of the world. I won the trip. My office was having our annual trip give away that the big CEOs pay for. I don't remember putting my name in the drawing box since I never enter those type of things. My boss Angel Kowalski drew my name and I was in shock. I tried to give the offer to someone else but she was insistent that I take the trip telling me that I worked so hard that I needed a break. So I said 'what the hell' and took this once in a lifetime opportunity. Deep down I felt weird about it like maybe I wasn't supposed to go on this trip but I didn't listen to my intuition. Now that I think about it, this is such a weird destination. Nothing like the last couple of vacations that they sponsored. It's usually somewhere tropical, especially at this time of year." Casey finished shrugging.

"To me it seems like you have been set up by this Angel person. How did they pull your name if you never put it in there?"

"Maybe I just don't remember putting my name in?"

"Casey if you never put your name in before, what makes this time different? Like you said go with your gut. You know something isn't right with this set up."

"Yes you're right but what am I to do if my boss did set this all up? I can't go back to my job because what if she gets mad that her plans didn't work? What if she tries to get rid of me in a different way?" Casey started crying hating how her future was looking.

Mikhail got up and gathered her in his arms so she could cry on his naked shoulder. She tried to pull away so she wouldn't get him all wet but he held her tighter and she just cried harder. She felt so helpless, what was she to do?

No, this is not her. Casey never cried when the going got tough. She sobered up and wiped at her tears to straighten her back with a steely face. "I need to get back." She said in a steady voice.

"I will do every thing in my power to get you back to normal."

"I want to find out why this is happening and I want this to stop. I don't want any more females taken against their will. I will fight back."

"Are you sure?" Mikhail looked shocked at her speech.

"Yes I am positive. But where do we start?"

"We can't start now. I made some calls last night to find these men behind this but my intel won't have information until tomorrow evening."

"Ok I suppose I can wait a little while longer. Hey why were you up last night?" Casey asked not missing that he hinted to the fact that he barely got any sleep last night.

"Uh yes we have to get you ready for anything that we plan on doing. Finished?" Mikhail grabbed her plate and washed both of their plates. She recognized a diversion when she saw one. Ok so he didn't want to talk about that so she will leave it alone...for now.

"So why'd you get that tattoo on your back?"

"I got it when I was sixteen, it's a continuous piece but hopefully it is finished by the end of this year."

"Why is it continuous and why so young?" Casey asked curiously. Maybe she was being rude for butting in his personal story. "I'm sorry I'm being too forward."

"No it's ok iubito. When I was sixteen my sister went to meet friends over there for some band her and her friends were following. She didn't tell us that before but I felt something was wrong so I followed her to make sure she would be ok. Her friends left her at their meeting place and this man offered to share a cab with her to the hotel they were staying at. That's when the car bypassed all of the hotels and led to a big house in the middle of nowhere. I went in to find my sister and take her out of that place. The men caught us looking for her friends because my sister thought they were captured also. I fought the men to get my sister out when one man caught me and choked me. That's why I sound the way I do. He choked me so hard that I grabbed for any and everything and I reached for the small pocket knife that I had.

I stabbed the guy in the face and tried to get away with Amelia. The guy holding her arm tried to cut me with his knife but I barely missed it getting this mark on my face. Amelia kicked him and I cut him with my knife and he went down. I guess the other guy that I stabbed in the face was blinded by blood or maybe anger because he pulled a gun and shot wildly. He shot Amelia four times and me six. I don't know who heard the gun shots but the police were there after a while and rushed us to the hospital. Amelia didn't make it. He shot her in fatal places but I was spared. I lost my sister because some bastard was going to sell her to the highest bidder.

So I got this tattoo because I feel like I was put here to save other women since I couldn't save my own sister. All of the fallen feathers are the women I couldn't save or I was too late before they were caught up in that life. All of those fallen feathers are there to show all the mistakes that I have made and I don't want to lose another. I can't or I'll be letting my sister down again." Mikhail finished sadly.

"Are the number of women you saved higher than the ones you have tried to save?"

"I don't know."

"Well just know that all of those women you did save, you saved countless other lives. Saving them gave them a voice to tell other women not to travel alone and also those women could have gone to have families. So when you think about it, you have saved way more lives than the ones you have lost. And that should be an achievement that you should be proud of." Casey said placing her hand on his.

Mikhail looked down at their combined hands loving the soft loving touch she gave him. He has never had anyone touch him like he mattered to them. He looked into the depths of her deep brown eyes and before he knew it his lips were fused to her soft lips. Shocked that he kissed her he immediately backed away apologizing.

He tried to move away from Casey but she pulled him back to her lips tasting him again. Mikhail felt his body set fire while his loins were reaching for her touch. Their kiss instantly turned passionate with him gripping at her waist trying to get as close to her as possible. She was on her tiptoes kissing him while he bent over to meet her soft pliable lips. As soon as he stuck his tongue out to taste her mouth, the phone began to ring. At first he tried to ignore it not wanting to part from her delectable kisses but it seemed the phone would never stop ringing. He reluctantly pulled back with a quiet sorry and went to answer the phone.

Casey couldn't believe she just kissed this stranger! Well technically he wasn't that much of a stranger but still a new person nonetheless. She didn't know if she was catching the hero syndrome or not so she had to promise herself not to move too fast lest she scare the fragile man away.

While Mikhail was busy on the phone she decided to brush her teeth and wash up. In the shower she took time to let the hot water fall against her skin like tiny massage balls caressing her. Casey lifted her hands up to her face to trace her lips where he had kissed her smiling at the feel of his lips against hers. She slowly slid her hands down her neck stopping at her shoulders to roll her neck around letting some tension out. Sliding her hands down to her breasts to lightly cup them she watched as her nipples hardened before her eyes. Her hands dipped to her stomach feeling the softness and down to feel the curves of her hips. She ended at her thighs, for some reason she had always loved how thick her thighs were. They were always warm in between so she could stick her hands there when they were cold. But now she wanted Mikhail's hands there and not just for him to seek out warmth.

She laughed quietly thinking her thighs would make a great set of earmuffs for him while he was tasting the nectar she produced for him. After she finished inspecting her body she quickly washed and rinsed off to go lie on the bed in her towel. Laying down was a mistake because now she was tired. She had no idea why she was so tired, she just had a full nights rest but her body still felt lethargic. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted off into her dream dimension.

****Mikhail****

Looking all over the cabin Mikhail finally found Casey in the bed sleeping. With a towel on. Oh what a tempting sight she made. Her smooth brown skin clashing with the lime green of the towel that was inching up on her voluptuous thighs. His heart started to quicken as he stared at those toned legs wishing they could be wrapped around him as he buried himself inside of her. He doesn't know how long he could be around her. She was a walking temptation. He was known among his friends as the only one with all of the control in the world but he couldn't control himself by this one tiny woman.

He sat there staring at her for a while marveling at how beautiful she is. He loved looking at her wrapped in that towel hugging her curves. The dip from the side of her stomach that peaked up at her hips made her look like a siren out to drag him happily to his demise. He wondered what all of those dangerous curves could do to a man. They could definitely ensnare an entire country. Finally looking away from her before he took advantage of her sleeping form he went to cover her up in the blanket to keep her warm.

As soon as he laid the blanket on her she woke up. Her sleepy eyes looking sexy up at him made him want to rip the blanket and the towel off of her to show her how talented he was in the bedroom. That thought surprised him since he hasn't been with a woman in years. They usually were just a means to an end because he got tired of finishing in his own hand. Sometimes you needed a nice body to warm your bed. He looked up at the ceiling to clear his mind of these lustful thoughts.

"Wha- What's going on?" Casey asked rubbing her eyes.

"I guess you dozed off. You can finish sleeping if you'd like. I have some things I have to do."

"No. Please let me do something, I'm not use to being this idle." she begged with her big round puppy dog eyes.

Knowing he couldn't say no to that face he let out a sigh, "Sure, I'm going outside to set some traps so nothing or no one can get to us."

"Ok I can help. I promise I'm a fast learner."

"All right follow me. First put some warm clothes on then meet me in the living room."

She nodded her head as he left the room. Mikhail went to put some of his hot chocolate on the stove on low so it would be ready when they got back and then headed to the living room to get out his equipment.

She finally walked out with some thick dark green cloth boots on lined with fur and a thick matching fleece jacket. Admiring how the green looked on her he forgot how to breathe for a second. He got himself together and guided her to the table where all the equipment lay. He explained to her how everything worked and how she was supposed to put it and how it was activated and he had her show him how to do it so he was confident that she could. She was a fast learner just like she said. She was eager to get out and be of some assistance, he could see the excitement in her eyes.

Almost forgetting, he showed her how to hide it so nobody would know what it was until it was too late. Now she was ready to go and insisted that they separate so they could get things down faster. Mikhail immediately shot down that choice because he kept telling himself he wanted to keep an eye on her but he knew that he just wanted to be near her. She seemed all right with it but told him that she just wanted to save him some time. He told her no worries and they headed out to booby trap the forest around them. Not just from animals but from the men that were after her.