Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was jumping reaching for her touch skin to skin. He needed more he had to have more and not just sex. He had to have more of her conversation, the looks she gave him and her laughter. Is this how people felt when they fell in love? If it was then he kind of liked the feelings he got when he was around her. With a small smile on his face the car started to swerve out of control.

Casey was holding on to the dash board and he was trying his hardest to keep the car in line. The car came to an abrupt stop and he jumped out of the car while grabbing his gun from between the seat. As soon as he lifted his gun he jolted back with a quick shot. Stunned he looked down to see he had been shot in his abdomen area. From the looks of it he may have been shot in his liver which was ok in the long run but for now not so much. Mikhail started to fall. Everything went by so slow it felt like years before he hit the ground. As soon as he hit, everything crashed back at full speed.

His stomach throbbing he couldn't move. He rolled over to see a man dragging Casey away by her feet. She was screaming and begging Mikhail to save her. He struggled to his feet but when he looked up a man was trying to shove her in the car. She fought with all her might and she gave the man a hard time. A spark of hope went through him since she was buying him time to get to her. She was screaming at scratching at the guy punching him. Mikhail looked on with horror splayed across his face as he saw the man draw back his fist and punch Casey in the temple. Casey slumped down and the man shoved her in the back seat.

With renewed strength he ran towards the man to tackle him to the ground. Throwing his fist to the man's face and body he was relentless to get back to his Casey. The kidnapper gained some ground rolling over so that Mikhail was on the bottom and it only took one good placed punch to Mikhail's wound to knock the air out of him long enough for the man to hop in the car and leave him there to die...without Casey.

That last thought made Mikhail force himself to his feet and drag himself to his other safe house in Bucharest. In actuality him and Casey weren't that far and that's what got to him the most. They only needed twenty more minutes and they would have been in the clear. He had to get her back. He loved her. No he had to get her back to her life so she could be happy and normal.

Making it to the front door he fell onto it with a thump. Hearing footsteps he tried to move but he couldn't budge. His friend Sasha opened the door and Mikhail fell heavily in his arms.

"I got you buddy." Sasha said helping Mikhail walk to the couch.

"They got her. We need to get her back" Mikhail unceremoniously plopped on the couch.

"I figured that much"

"I need her. I have to get her back" Mikhail sounded a little dazed.

"Don't worry we—''

Cutting him off Mikhail grabbed Sasha by his jacket and gritted through clenched teeth, "I. Need to get her back. NOW!"

"Ok I get that but I need to tend to your wounds first." Sasha said lightly pushing Mikhail back.

Mikhail was staring out looking at nothing in particular but trying to think of a way to get his Casey back. He couldn't let her be tainted by that life they were trying to force her in.

"I see you're deep in thought, she must be something special." Sasha said cutting the clothing off of Mikhail.

"She's an angel."

"Ok we will get her back I promise. Let's hatch out a plan."

****Casey****

Casey was just about tired of getting hit in the head. She slowly opened her eyes to take a look at the room around her. She was sitting in a chair with her hands tied behind the back of the chair. She groaned at the explosion of pain that pierced her brain when she lifted her heavy head.

"Well look who decided to make an appearance." The man who was in the plane was the same one who shoved her in the car and knocked her out said.

Casey just looked at him and the other two men in the room. The one from the plane had blonde hair with dark eyes that she couldn't place the color since she was seeing double. The other two had severe hair cuts with tiny spikes of brown coming from their head. Maybe they were brothers? They had blue eyes but she wasn't too fond of the way they were looking at her.

"Don't want to speak huh? You had a whole bunch to say back there when I killed that piece of shit that was protecting you." He grabbed her chin roughly when she tried to turn away from him.

"Fuck you!" Casey spat looking in his eyes.

"Oh" he said tsking "Little girl has a mouth on her." The others were in the back laughing as the man gripped her face. "I wonder what other surprises you have on your body." He said rubbing down the front of her shirt grabbing her breasts.

Casey kicked both her feet out catching him in the stomach hard enough to shove him off of her and leaning the chair back so she fell. The men in the back laughed harder.

The man said something in Romanian and Casey thought she heard the name Nikolai being said somewhere in there. She put two and two together and figured the man she kicked was this Nikolai person. That was one name, now all she had to do was get beavis and butthead's names.

"You stupid bitch!" Nikolai yelled picking her and the chair up shaking her. He was about to hit her when one of the men stopped him saying something in Romanian. So they were talking in English just to fuck with her. Casey understood this was a play to make her afraid but they didn't know that she was not going to sit down and take this.

Dropping her and the chair back on the floor Nikolai had a smile on his face. "You know I'm not allowed to put any marks on you. Boss doesn't want to mar this beautiful skin of yours. Not like any would show up on you anyways."

Casey clinched her jaw and gave him the sassiest eyebrow lift she could muster.

"Oh you think you're better than me huh? That I'm below you bitch! Well maybe I need to bring you down a peg." He ripped her shirt open spilling her bra clad breasts out. He took a knife out of his pocket and rubbed it down the side of her face.

"You know I can see what my boss saw in you. A pretty little black bitch with flawless skin and my god look at these wonderful breasts guys! Don't you just want to stick your cock between these brown globes squirting your come on her dark skin? I can just come thinking of it." He shivered as he still held her breasts in his rough hands.

"Don't touch me you piece of shit!" Casey said squirming out of his reach.

He narrowed his eyes at her as he stood up. She started to breath a little more even when he released her. He walked behind her and grabbed her arms to lift her off the chair. Not realizing how much pain her arms were in from falling on them she winced as his rough grip nearly ripped her arms off. He shoved her towards a desk and beavis and butthead moved to the side with sadistic smiles on their faces.

Her breath rushed out of her as she hit the edge of the desk. Nikolai was close behind her laughing the entire time. He placed his hand on the back of her neck hard making it difficult for her to move without hurting herself.

"I rather like you in this position Casey. But only one thing will make it better." He said as he ran the knife down her side. He stuck the knife in the side of her pants and ripped it through the pants and her belt.

"Take her pants off." He barked at the other men.

She struggled trying not to let them succeed in taking her pants off. She didn't want to be exposed to them at all. But eventually they got her pants and panties off with ease. She could feel the breeze across her butt but worse of all she could feel the weight of their gazed on her.

"Damn what a sight to behold! Nobody has curves like a black whore. No wonder why your kind comes highly requested. I wonder if you're as tight as they say you are. Fuck I wonder what it feels like to be buried in your tight hole." Nikolai rubbed his hard member between the flesh of her cheeks.

"I think we should teach the bitch a lesson." Beavis or butthead one of them said that bright idea.

"And I think you're right Stefan." Nicolai said rubbing her clit with his rough hands.

"Get the fuck off of me! You fucking coward!" Casey bucked under him trying to get him off but he just held on tighter.

"Ohhh feisty! I only thought the Latinas were spicy. This is going to be the best fuck of my life." Nikolai exclaimed grinding himself into her.

Just as he was about to take his rancid member out someone barged in the room telling the men something. They all just left her there bent over the desk naked. Relieved she slumped down finally letting her pent up tears fall. She cried until there were no more tears. Casey had no idea how much time has passed but she was tired of sitting on the cold ground. They had a bed in there and she was not about to deny herself that comfort after what she just went through.

Standing up on shaking legs she made her way to the bed lying down. She hated being naked around these people. She needed to find a way to get out of here. Racking her brain with a plan she didn't realize that she was drifting off. She tried to fight sleep but it was inevitable. Her body and mind were just too tired to deal with what the day has brought.

She heard the door open and close with voices behind the door. She pretended to be sleep to not alert her captors but she had a plan and was ready. Every hour one man would come in and check on her thinking she was sleep. He would converse with another outside the door and leave. The cycle continued for hours maybe days, she wasn't sure. It felt like days to her. Keeping her breathing steady was a hard thing to do when they came in to check on her. And if she was up when they came in she forced herself to cry inconsolably.

She waited for the next hour to come but this time she pulled her arms around her head to loosen up the ropes with her teeth. She believed they really did displace her arm because she was never able to do that before but it was a blessing in disguise no matter how painful. She loosely wrapped the rope back around her hands just in time for the hourly check.

Making her voice hoarse she asked for water. He nodded his head tersely and went to get some water. He motioned for her to sit up and she used her head to help push herself up and watched closely as he put the glass to her mouth. Jumping into action she wrapped the rope around his throat and pulled as hard as she could maneuvering her body around so he was face down in the bed. She pressed both feet to his back so he couldn't get up without choking himself further and she didn't stop until she was sure his breathing had stopped.

Hopping off of him she peeked to the hall to see the other man standing there picking something out of his teeth. This mother fucker was having a goddamned stake dinner while she was given mush! She slammed the glass cup to the floor and he stood startled to look at her making his way towards her fast. He grabbed her by her arms intending on saying something but she stabbed him in the throat with the broken glass. His eyes wide he choked grabbing his neck.

Casey quickly ran down the hall looking for an exit when she walked up to a room with men in it. She turned to go the opposite way when she ran into Nikolai.

"Well well well Miss feisty! You've done some damage didn't you?" He smiled then lunged at her.

Casey ducked down to make herself a smaller target. While on the floor she felt him breeze past her missing her. Getting up she tried to run but he grabbed her ankle. She kicked at him seeing that it wouldn't work so she pulled her leg towards her pulling him with her and she punched him as hard as she could in the face with her fist.

"Bitch!" He screamed at her holding his face.

She got up again getting away but he caught up pulling at her hair. She twisted around using his leverage and kneed him in the groin. He dropped like a sack of potatoes.

"Casey! Casey baby where are you?" Jerking her head up she called back to Mikhail following his voice to find him.

"I'm here I'm coming Mickey!" she yelled back hearing his voice get closer and closer and guns going off.

She made her way through the maze of corridors following his calls. She could hear him he was so close.

"You stupid fucking cunt! You dare hit me?" Nikolai yelled rushing at her pinning her front to the wall.

Casey struggled against him but he was bigger and he was hell bent on killing her or keeping her. She screamed for Mikhail to help her hoping he could find her.

"Your man isn't coming for you. Mmmm I still didn't get to sample this ass of yours." he rubbed his hard cock against her still nakedness. She tried to scream again but the weight of Nikolai was pulled off of her in a rush. She turned around to see Mikhail throwing his gun on the floor to square off with Nikolai.

Fuck that! This was her target to take down. This mother fucker tortured her and she was not about to have it. Looking around she found a pipe laying under a table. She ran and pounded him in the head before Mikhail got a hit in. Nikolai fell and she fell on top of him hitting him over and over with the quickly denting pipe. After a while he stopped struggling and it hadn't registered that he might be dead. The force of her hits was bending the pipe out of shape but she wasn't done yet. She started kicking him in the ribs and punching him in the face.

"Casey! Casey stop he's gone now." Mikhail sounded like he was off in the distance.

She grabbed Mikhail's discarded gun and fired off in Nikolai until there were no more bullets left. When she was done she realized she was crying.

"It's ok Casey. It's all right baby he won't hurt you any more." Mikhail grabbed her hugging her to him.

He shrugged off his coat handing it to her to protect her nakedness from the eyes of others. She was so dazed she couldn't believe she just killed three men. Not like they didn't deserve it but she couldn't get over the fact that she knew it wasn't her place to take a life. Mikhail placed her in the car before ordering some men around and then they were off.

****Mikhail****

It has been three days since the incident and Casey hasn't stopped crying. He tried consoling her but he didn't know what to do. She had terrible nightmares when she went to sleep and he felt helpless because he couldn't do anything about it. A lightbulb went on over his head so he went to make a few calls.

A couple of hours later Mikhail has Sasha's sister there to talk to Casey. Sasha's sister, Irina, was one of the saved victims. Mikhail saved her from one of their dens returning her to her only family member she had left, her brother. Sasha was so grateful that he decided to get on Mikhail's side and help the women. Irina was now a counselor to some of the women that Mikhail and his crew helped save. If anyone could pull Casey through it would be Irina.

He just wanted his Casey whole again. He knew what those men were capable of. They usually didn't touch the merchandise but there were some that they couldn't just turn away from. Some of the women just switched their crazy on in some men's heads and the men just had to have them. They disgusted Mikhail. He knew they tried to touch Casey. They fought entirely too hard for her not to touch her and that is what drove Mikhail insane. Seeing that man grind on Casey the way he did while she was naked made him want to kill the son of a bitch again.

Taking time to calm down he walked out to where Sasha was.

"She'll be ok she's probably just in shock." Sasha said typing away at his computer.

"I think a part of my innocent Casey broke in there. She wouldn't stop hitting that guy to save her life. She just kept yelling and hitting him."

"Yeah but one question?"

"Huh?" Mikhail asked looking Sasha expectantly.

"How'd she get out?"

"You're right. The women are usually tied down. When Irina is done I will ask."

It took a little over two hours for Irina to get Casey to open up but she eventually did. She was finally eating all her meals and talking. Mikhail knew this was his chance.

"Casey may we talk?"

"Yeah we can talk." she whispered.

Once they got settled on the edge of the bed he asked, "Casey if you want to stop talking about this just say so ok."

"Ok."

"How did you get loose? Did they let you go to do something to you?" The thought of those men messing around with her like she was some animal pissed him off.

"No they didn't let me go." She said in a sad voice. Then she started to recollect everything she did and told Mikhail. She ended with a sob.

"You feel sorry for those men don't you?" Mikhail knew she had a gentle heart.

"Yes. I just feel bad I had to take their lives. They probably had families that are going to miss them and it's not my place to take any life from this world." She sniffled.

"I understand. You have such a gentle soul Casey." He pulled her to look her in the eyes. "Just remember that you have people that love you and they would not have thought twice about you or your loved ones that they were taking you from. These men kill every day. Would you have been ok to let them live and take more lives? Believe once they hit jail they would have come back out. I've seen that happen before. I understand that you feel it's not your place but if anything happens to you and it is life vs. death just know that they had intent to hurt you and never let you return to your life again. I wouldn't have been able to see your beautiful face again."

That got her to smile. "I get it, I really do. It's just going to take me time is all."

"And I'll be here every step of the way to help you. I promise." Mikhail said kissing her cheek.

"I'm going to hold you to that promise Mickey."

"How'd you learn every thing that you did back there? That was all very impressive."

"Well I grew up in a place called Seattle, Washington. It's a big city but I was going to college in a different state. My father thought it was a good idea to teach me martial arts and take some self defense classes before I went off to Chicago. Chicago is a big city and I'm a single small woman alone in a state that I know nothing about so I needed to know how to defend myself. Over the years I have taken refresher courses to keep up with the new techniques. I never had to use them, didn't think I ever would."

"You are so smart. I'm glad you took those classes and now you are invincible!" Mikhail threw his arms around her hugging her to him grateful that he didn't lose her.

"Stop it no I'm not." she said lightly hitting him on the arm laughing.

"Here I am thinking I was going to save you and be your knight in shining armor but you ended up being your own. You're an amazing woman Casey." He leaned in to kiss her noticing that he was going to say he loved her out loud.

They kissed passionately and Casey crawled into his lap to straddle him. He was going to miss this. Miss her. She's such a beautiful person and he was blessed to have her in his life if only for a little while but he wanted to stay with her. Be with her all of her. She was the little bit of joy that he never got to experience and he was not ready to give her up just yet. But her time was growing short. Her vacation was ending in two days. That wasn't enough time for him but would any time be enough for him to spend with her? Hell no! He wanted her all the time forever every single day of his life.

Mikhail knew he couldn't ask her to stay, that would be selfish of him. But maybe he could make these last two days perfect and unforgettable for her...and for him. After everything that has happened to her, he couldn't find it in himself to take advantage of her in this state of mind.

Pulling away from their kiss Mikhail said, "I'm sorry Casey I can't do this. You just got over a very traumatic experience and I'm taking advantage of you. I can't do that to you."