Russian Career Woman on Her Knees

Story Info
BBW Russian career woman getting enamored by BBC.
870 words
3.03
16.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olga is a gold-standard working mom with a career in media, working her way to become an editor in chief for a local paper. She had a glorious, big body that always impressed young, horny interns.

She really loved demonstrating it too. Olga was fat, busty and had a large ass too, wearing knee-high skirts and dresses that showed her epic curves while her heels gave her oversized shitter an extra wiggle. Like all career bitches, Olga was underfucked and craved for someone to roam her curves and expand her asshole in a mating ritual. However, she wanted that to remain, to always have a committed dick on-standby she can call her own and smother.

Many a time she was busted at work while masturbating to interracial porn; whimpering in ecstasy as big black Chads and Tyrones man-handled white BBWs like her. Throwing them around and making them cry in pleasure from the hard, painful pounding; leaving them half-dead. Being an editor in chief, she used this high status to get away and cover her kinky behavior. Olga just turned 36 and just her luck, she had an assignment to meet a young American entrepreneur for her paper; she jumped at the chance when she found out his name was Shaquan, age 18 and he was black. Prettying herself up and putting on her best leather black mini dress that fashion magazines advise against when talking about fat bitches like her.

The fat Russian fuckpig must have done something right that day as she was left alone, one-on-one with Shaquan. The young black guy smiled at her and this is when she lost it. Falling on her knees and hyperventilating, barely containing her excitement, she crawled to his crotch, licking her salivating red lips. She gently unzipped his fly to reveal a large, long and thick pole that hung down like a third arm; she didn't even think it was possible and got worried that even her fat bitch mouth won't fit it. She started with licking the head like a chocolate ice cream bar, slurping and moaning as she released her tits from their boulder holders.

"Oh oh that is so big, oh please I want it!" Olga cried and moaned in her thick Russian accent.

"You white bitches all want my dick." Shaquan said un-impressed yet turned on, seeing a big white woman on her knees, worshipping his tool. Olga kept playing with it, licking inside the piss hole, biting, kissing it and rubbing it against her beautiful face. She then got up and decided to give the black snake a leg job, running her stocking-clad thick leg against the head, causing the BBC to close his eyes in pleasure. She then turned around and seductively placed her ass to his face. Big, firm and wide, the Russian girl's ass shook and danced from side to side.

"Baby," Olga said breathlessly, "Stay with me, I love your dick so much!"

"CHOKE ON IT!" he suddenly ordered.

Olga, as if hypnotised, fell back to her knees and in one attempt, devoured it instantly, her eyes began to tear up as the gag reflex kicked in, the oversized chocolate bar was too much for this fatty. She gagged and gagged until Shaquan pulled out, causing the Russian whore to puke. As she tried to recuperate herself, Shaquan sat down with his dick towering over her, Olga wanted it again but this time, she wanted to ride. So entranced by the monument, the kinky editor didn't notice that she was already jumping up and down on it, large tits in her source's face. Her cervix was getting brutalised as the pumping got stronger, she even thought she's going to need an ambulance at the end; the thought turned her on a lot more.

SLAP! The fat Russian whore felt 2 strong hands on her big butt, using the cheeks as handles to push his probe deeper with intervals of massages, rubs and spanks. The breaking point for her was the feeling of hot black seed inside her as her lover climaxed. She suddenly felt the urge to serve him, she wanted to be a sex slave for the entire black community, she wanted to be used and abused by big black dicks. Shaquan of course, had her covered as he drugged her after she got up, chloroforming her cum-soaked mouth.

Olga woke up on a large bed, wearing her sexy leather dress, tied up and ball-gagged, however, she was also drowning in a sea of long black worms. She looked up in horror and excitement as bigger and bigger ones dangled; she knew she was going to be torn apart. Black hands started to touch, rub and slap her fat, juicy white BBW body with some guys even bending down to kiss her.

"Damn you beautiful!" said one, "Imma put a black baby in you!"

"You be the first to die from overfucking!"

From then on, Olga screamed every night as many hungry black men ran through her; she lived a good life of gaining weight, smothering and loving every man that took her for the time. She loved getting rammed and slammed, lying happily caked in cum at the end.