Russian Resolution Ch. 05

Story Info
Turns out even in Russia, there's no place like home.
2.5k words
4.38
3.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shybird
shybird
10 Followers

Whether that was what Dasha wanted, I don't know, but after all the teasing, the repeatedly bringing me to the edge, exciting me and then denying, even in the tender way she spanked my bottom red and stinging, I couldn't see how I was going to get back to my own apartment without some release. I had enough discipline to get down the stairs without grabbing myself, but as soon as the night air hit me in the quiet courtyard of the building, I was lost. It was dark, the yard lit by dim streetlamps scattered among the bushes, the trees, near the dusty broken down playground. Half of them weren't working anyway, and right outside the doorway there was little light. Voices drifted from balconies and open windows. There were lights here and there, but I heard no footsteps, no voices nearby. I moved off the path, along the wall of the building, to where some bushes and a little tree seemed to shield me, and there, I did it. I pulled open my pants, desperate, pushed them half down off my hips to let me get at my whole hard cock, and leaning back against the wall I started to stroke it, slow, thinking of her.

It wasn't the tempting she'd played at that got me, not her teasing about women who might want to suck it, not even the closeness of her face then to my hard shaft, the feeling of her breath swirling around it. No, I was jerking off imagining again my lips on her feet, her gentle voice encouraging me, tasting my own goo mixed with the tangy saltiness of her skin, how this strong, well grown woman had taken me, and offered me a path to surrender myself even more. I went slow, caressing myself, her name on my lips, my eyes closed in the cool, quiet night of the courtyard. I needed to cum, and still I didn't want to. I wanted to feel the height of tension she created, the hope for release, and the denial, the release instead of control, surrender to her, her calm freckled face, her red hair, her long, long arms and legs, the smoothness of the way she flowed into her power over me, taking me from the first instant.

And then I heard it. A quick, rising gasp, an almost birdlike voice, "Young man, what are, what are you-"

Quick footsteps, as I tried to catch myself, figure out where I was, and then, realizing, seeing a woman with short blond hair, eyes that even n the dark I could see were blue, even as I spluttered, trying to get myself covered up, "Excuse me, I didn't mean, I didn't think, I just had to-"

"What are you, drunk? Drunk? With that - member." She started then to hit at me. She was small. but strong, hitting at my head, reaching up and when I put my hands up to protect myself, I lost my pants down my thighs. "Are you drunk? You can't do that here," she kept on, as she kept on hitting at me. "Shall I call the police? The police, is that what you want?"

"Please, please no," I said under the rain of her blows.

Then she kneed me hard, right in the balls, once, and then again, even harder, and the wind went out of me. I fell over in the dust and she kind of snorted.

"What kind of man is this," she muttered, and then she stormed off.

I gathered myself up as best I could. At least getting kneed in the nuts had brought down my hard-on, even if I was having a tough time getting up straight. I brushed myself off, and started home, glad, too. She hadn't called the police.

It was such a strange thing. How late it was I wasn't sure, but the streets were empty, silent, no cars, no people, no bars or restaurants. Of course things have changed since then, but at that time so much of the life of the city was private, around kitchen tables. There were tourists at the little casinos, the wildly expensive hotels, but not many of them, and that wasn't where you found Russia. I walked and walked that night, at first barely noticing where I was, my heart pounding, my thoughts too, until I came to the broad river an found all the bridges raised, big boats moving under the open sky, and no way to get across. I didn't have to get to the other shore. And finding my way blocked, I turned, went back into the maze of streets along the winding canals and little rivers that crisscrossed the city, the low, quiet old buildings, and found my way home.

Once there, I stripped off my clothes first thing and showered, feeling the dirt rushing off me, and when I was clean, I went out to the living room, drying my naked body, feeling safe, somehow returned to myself, after the beating I took. And thinking of Dasha again, I went out on my balcony, still naked. The railings around it weren't open, so anyone looking up from the street would only see my bare chest. There was a floor above mine, on my building and the others on both sides of the street, but it was late, dark, and there were no lights on anywhere I could see. The air felt good, and the thoughts of Dasha, the stinging again fresh somehow on my ass, even Irina seeing me, knowing she knew, must have known that her older sister had spanked my naked butt. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. And the closest I could come to it was now the exciting vulnerability of being naked outside, innocently, just out for air in the middle of the night, naked as a baby.

Then I heard a voice, soft, just loud enough for my ears.

"You're not cold?"

It was a woman, and I looked around to see her leaning over a balcony one floor up, nextdoor on my building. She was smoking, watching me, I don't know for how long. She must have watched me come out, watched me letting the night come over me, and she didn't seem upset at all, quiet, enjoying, it seemed, her naked neighbor. My cock was already nearly hard, just from the freshness, the whole night. I didn't cover myself, didn't run back inside. It was strange how natural it felt, maybe it was Dasha's training already, or maybe it was this woman's casualness, the quietness in her voice. Just from her three words, the way her forearms rested on the railing, her hair shadowing her face, I liked her. If she didn't mind, I would just be naked.

"It's so nice out," I said. "It feels great."

"Yes," she said. "I see."

I had been facing the street, but now I turned to her, giving her full sight of my growing cock. I felt it swing slowly back and forth from my movement, and she kind of purred as she drew on the cigarette.

"I haven't seen you before," she said, her voice still almost a whisper in my ear.

"I just moved here," I said. "My name is Dean."

She chuckled a little and said, "You are not Russian."

"No, American, from New York."

"Ah, but you speak well. Very pretty - your accent I mean," she said, and she laughed again.

"I'm glad you like it," I said. "Sometimes I feel shy about it."

"No, you shouldn't," she said. "I don't see anything for you to be shy about. Of course, it's a little dark out. Maybe I'm not seeing everything."

"It's getting lighter," I said. "Morning coming."

"Is it starting to rise already? The sun? I'll have to go make breakfast. I was thinking it would be nice to stay out here a little longer."

"Wait," I said. "I'll see what time it is. I'll be right back."

She shrugged, still leaning on the railing of her balcony.

I went into the apartment, looked at the clock in the kitchen, then came back out, but not before I turned on the light in the living room. It shone out onto the balcony. I only hoped whoever she was, she hadn't left.

No, she was still there. I saw her bare foot between the ironwork of the railing, her lower leg bare. I stood in the light, leaned my side against the railing, facing her.

"You forgot to turn the light off," she said.

"Oh, should I go back in?"

She shrugged, drew again slowly on the cigarette, and then letting it back out said, "Not for me. I don't mind a little light on things. It was kind of thoughtful of you to go turn it on, but - I thought you said you were shy about it."

I didn't care somehow whether I touched it or not. I couldn't tell much about her, other than the control in her voice, but I was hard and she seemed perfectly satisfied to look me over. Her hair could have been light brown or dark blond, and leaning on the railing, it seemed that her breasts were full under her unbuttoned house dress.

"I'm glad to hear you say that - that it was thoughtful. I didn't want you to go, and I was hoping, maybe, if I -" But I suddenly became embarrassed, shy about my desire to be submissive, to let her have whatever she wanted of me, to give to her, even unknown, barely seen. I looked at her foot there, almost close to me, as though I could climb the railing to give her toes a kiss.

"The sound of your voice, so warm and - soft. It's strange, but you make me feel so comfortable - even like this," I said.

"My voice? What a strange boy. I'm a librarian. I only talk to tell others to be quiet," she said, her arm out kind of dangling, graceful, like a willow branch over a stream, the cigarette between her fingers.

"Maybe that quiet has gotten in to you. What's your name?" I asked.

She chuckled quietly again and then said, "Oh, I don't think my husband would be happy if I told you."

We both spoke so softly, it felt like we were on the same balcony. She was only maybe 15 feet away, and when she moved I could hear the whisper of her clothes, could almost hear her breath.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Maybe I should - go inside. Would he be happy that you're seeing me - like this?"

I took my cock in my hand for first time, precum was dribbling down my shaft, and I stroked just a little.

"You don't have to," she said. "And you don't have to stop that either. He - drinks a bit. He sleeps. And when he doesn't - it would be better if he did. It doesn't work so well anymore."

I didn't wonder if I should feel embarrassed or ashamed. I ran my hand up and down my shaft, not trying to get off, just feeling it, and feeling her watching.

"I didn't know anyone would be out here," I said. "I thought it was so late, and so quiet. I wouldn't have - come out like this. I just wanted to feel the night air. I'm glad you weren't upset or - offended."

She shrugged and then dropped the butt of her cigarette, letting it fall to the street far below. She took a pack from the pocket of her dress, shook one out and put it between her lips, then took it out again.

"I'm not offended. It's all right," she said. "You don't have to stop that, if you don't want to. I'm going to have another cigarette, before I go in. You should just keep doing what you're doing. It's just the two of us."

"I didn't really mean to," I told her, starting to stroke just a little more steadily, feeling my breath coming deeper, more urgently.

"You don't have to apologize, not for that, not -" She paused, put the cigarette in her lips again and lit a match in her cupped hands, brought it to the tip of the smoke, and drew the flame in. I could see then, her pale eyes, her broad cheekbones, broad forehead, fine long straight nose. She kept the match lit a moment, and I saw the darkness of her mouth, her lips surprisingly full, puckered a bit at the cigarette. Then she flicked it out.

"I'll just have my cigarette, and you can do that if you want, it's OK. Dean, you said your name was?"

I told her it was.

"You like doing that, Dean? I mean, out here, where - where someone like me can see you?"

"I just wish I could see your face, see your eyes. What I saw, just now-"

She laughed again, softly, looked a moment over her shoulder, into her apartment I guess, then back at me, and when she did she tossed her hair back a moment, letting me again see the strength of her profile, the steadiness of her gaze on me, a little curl to her lips, a smile she almost wouldn't allow herself.

"You don't have to hurry," she said. "There's no need to rush. If it feels good just to let me see..."

"It does, I - I'm glad you were out tonight, I'm glad I could do this for you."

"For me?"

"If it makes you happy."

She laughed, a little louder this time, but still not loud enough to echo off the buildings across the street. It still seemed to be just between us.

"It's kind of funny to see you do it. I never saw a man do that before, but yes, I guess it does. It makes me happy. The way you look up at me, doing it. Like a sweet young dog, wanting everything to do what will please me."

She drew on the cigarette and let her breath out slow.

"If I told you to stop it - to stop - touching it, would you?"

"I would."

"And if I told you to do it faster, to make it - finish - would you?"

"Do you want to see that?"

"I'm just wondering what I can have."

There was a voice, someone calling, a kind of groan coming from behind her. She looked again over her shoulder, and, turning back to me, took a long drag on her cigarette before dropping it after the other one.

"It was nice to meet you, Dean."

"You won't tell me your name?"

"Svyeta. You can think of me as Svyeta, if you - need to think of something when you do that," she said, making a little gesture that somehow seemed directed at my stiff cock, my jerking off.

"Thank you," I said.

"And you too," she said more softly, and then turned and went in. I went in too, and without finishing, feeling still the excitement of the arousal, and with the mystery of her only briefly seen face still in my head, went to bed.

shybird
shybird
10 Followers