Russian Surgery Pt. 02

Story Info
Oksanas journey keeps going on...
2k words
3.63
4.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part one first!

Oksana settled in her new life just perfect.

Her life has some major challenges, but Oksana is adjusting to it.

After living over one year as a bimbo she asked Mike for more 'upgrades' one day.

Mike is always open for anything Oksana want to accomplish.

Chapter one, Oksanas list:

Here is the list Oksana wrote and presenting to Mike:

1. More cheek filler to pronounce her face more dramatic and extreme.

2. Put an expander in her upper and lower lips to increase the size and shape easier.

3. Triple her breast size to 60000cc each side. And give them a more round shape with more 'side boob'.

4. Reduce her waist size to 25cm.

5. Double the size of her butt implants to 100000cc each.

6. Extend her external corset to ankle length and add a steam pipe waist of 15cm.

7. Leg lengthening: Increasing her size another 50cm.

8. Foot surgery: Take all her tooth off and bring the foot into permanent 'ballet' style position.

When Mike read the list he was more then willing to approve the changes Oksana requested.

Both knew that there will be major challenges coming up for Oksana in the future.

Her life will be far away from normal. But as a perfect Bimbo she will adjust to it!

They announced the upcoming changes to their huge fanbase and just a day later they double the size of people following Oksanas journey.

The disappointment with all the changes was the time it will take to do it. At least that what they thought.

Chapter two, talking to the doctor:

When they consulting the doctor who did Oksanas changes the first time they were positively surprised.

The doctor told them that they made huge progress in recent years and with the experience of the first surgery. Now they are able to 'fast track' surgeries so that the result can be archived in way shorter time then ever before.

Here is the estimated timeframe for each step of the new surgery:

1. The cheek filler will be injected within one day after the skin treatment is done. The skin will be prepared a day before with a special solution which allows extreme stretching after 24 hours the solution is applied.

2. The lips will get the expander which can hold up to 1000cc each. After the stitching is healed they can start filling them within one day applying the same skin solution.

3. The breast expander need to be changed and a new internal corset has to be created. That part will take a day of surgery and after a rapid healing solution is applied to both of her breast they only have to wait 48 hours and they can start filling them. The skin treatment solution will be used here as well. They expecting to get the complete fill done within a day.

4. To reduce her waist size to 25cm is the easiest part these day. They developed a skin shrinking solution too. After applying it to the skin it will take 48 hours to get the desired result. The amount used will decide of how much the skin will shrink.

5. The steps for her butt implants will be the same as for her breasts. So no worries here!

6. The corset will be produced after all surgeries are done to know the exact measurements.

7. The legs will be increased way faster this time. The doctors have another solution developed which increase the bone to grow 20 times faster then before. The previous procedure is also changed to an easier one. They are just injection the new solution directly into the bone to start the growing process. A leg cast make shure that the leg will grow perfectly straight. They are expecting to archive the 50cm growth within 3 month.

8. The foot surgery will be done in one day. Almost the same procedure as last time.

Chapter three, surgery time:

Today the doctor will start preparing Oksana for the next round of surgeries.

They are draining her breast and butt expander to change them to the new size tomorrow.

They are applying the skin shrinking solution on her waist today and injecting the bone growing solution into her legs and casting both legs afterwards.

Oksana was very uncomfortable without having no breast and butt anymore. She is looking forward to the new results soon.

Now she has to wait patiently the next 3 month for getting her legs grow to the desired length.

After 3 month:

The doctors started early this day with her face. They put the new expanders in her lips, breasts and butt. They are also performed the foot surgery. Every part which got effected by the surgery gets the new healing solution applied.

After waiting for two days the next step is performed. All areas which has to stretch in the future get applied with the new skin stretching solution today.

Today is also the day when Oksana see the final result on her waist: The skin shrinking solution worked just perfect. Oksana has now a waist of 24cm with a 15cm long steam pipe shape to it.

Oksana received a parcel today. She found her new ballet heels within and had to try them right away. Putting them on was a little challenge. Having 50cm longer legs made her bending over more difficult, but she managed it today and for the last time ever. They are fitting perfect and walking is no problem as she is used to it already because of all the training she did. She will be not able to wear any other style of shoes anymore. Her foot will stay in this position forever.

She is so happy to see the results.

Chapter four, filling the expanders:

Today is the big day. The doctor want to fill all the expanders and doing her cheek filling. To do it more easy they put Oksana for the next two days into a deep sleep.

First is her lip expanders. They are slowly start filling both lips. After one hour they reached the goal of 1000cc in each of her lips. Then they filled her cheeks with 500ml on each side.

Next are her breast expanders. The filling will take the rest of the day.

The next day they are filling her butt.

On the third day Oksana woke up early from her 2 day sleep. She was transferred into a pool of water....

Chapter five, results of filling:

Oksana is seeing the results of filling for the first time:

1. Face

Her cheeks covering completely the part between her lips and eyes. She always see her new cheeks in her lower part of her vision. But most influencing are her new lips: She can barely see over them. Half of her vision is 'blocked' by her upper lip now. She try to talk but realized that she can not talk at all. The lips covering the bottom half of her face entirely. That is the result she had in mind.

2. Breast and Butt

The breast were filled with the full 60000cc each. And the butt got filled with 100000cc each. Because she gained so much weight and volume she was transferred into a swimming pool. That is the only way Oksana can survive the huge amount of liquid she received into her breast and butt. Her breast has a nice round shape now. Her vision is completely blocked with her breast. If she lean forward she can just overlooking them. Oksana like it so much.

Her butt got so much liquid in that she hit the ground of the pool.

Chapter six, new corset:

After she spend the morning in the pool, they took the overhead crane and lifted her out. With the support of the crane she can stand up and get measured for the new corset. The new corset will be ankle long! After the measuring she got lifted back into the pool.

The next morning the corset got delivered. Oksana had to be lifted out of the pool again and the corset got fitted on her new body. After closing the corset and putting her ballet heels on, Oksana was able to stand for the first time after completing the surgery.

Chapter seven, new look:

This is the final look beside the already described face:

Her breast pronouncing 250cm to the front with some 75cm side boob on each side. New to her is that the breasts are as high as her head. So she can not see past them. Her vision is fully blocked with her cheeks (lower part of vision), her upper lip (up to center part of vision) and her breast for the rest of her vision. So in the future she can not walk by herself anymore, because she can not see were she is walking. But that was expected by Oksana and is ok for her.

Her butt is the most visible feature now. It is pronouncing to the back 200cm and 100cm to each side. It is starting just above her knees. So her upper thighs having a circumference of 210cm!

Her incredible small waist is clearly visible, because the breast are heaved up as much as necessary.

The corset is covering her neck section and tilting back her head 45 degrees and then covering the upper body, waist, butt and legs all the way down to her ankles.

Oksana is amazed of the result.

Chapter eight, restrictions:

With her new body coming more daily restrictions to Oksanas life.

1. Her vision is completely blocked and she starring all day to the ceiling because of her tilted head.

2. Speaking is impossible and can not be accomplish any more. Her lips are just to big. But her lips are awesome for some sex play! Which to Oksana is more important then speaking.

3. She can not move her head anymore in any direction. The corset is holding the head into one position only!

4. Oksana can not eat food by herself anymore. Her arms can not reach around her massive breast. So she need to be feed in the future.

5. Oksana can walk around by herself but only 5cm steps at a time. Her corset is to tight around her ankles. And it would be to dangerous for Oksana to tip over in any direction if she would be able to do bigger steps at a time. So it is for her own safety!

6. Sitting is not possible anymore. Only standing and walking is possible.

7. In the evening before going to bed she will be changed to a special neoprene diving suit which covering her whole body, including face and feed. Before she get lifted in her own swimming pool for the night. This way Oksana can move around a little to get her muscles exercised. In the morning the crane lifting her out of the pool into a special shower for inside and outside cleaning. Then back into her corset for the rest of the day.

Oksana is so happy about her new life and with so many more restrictions.

Mike even built her a new house which is designed to fit with her new measurements and with some room for future changes. All doors are now French double swing doors 3m wide and also 3m high. The ceiling is 3,50m high now. Everything is located on the same floor. Staircases would be impossible for Oksana. She has her own media room to stay in touch with the outside world and her ever growing fanbase.

Because she can not talk anymore a full time media manager is hired to do the communication for her. Her personal brain activity is not interesting anymore being a full time brainless bimbo now. So the media manager is taking care of all communication.

To make life a little easier for Oksana, there are self driven units available to move her around so she doesn't have to walk.

After her first media release her fanbase grew to an insane 150million followers and she has daily media appointments in her house. An outside life of her new home is impossible for her. She will stay the rest of her life in her new house.

Oksana thinking already about the next chapter in her life...