Russian Surgery

Story Info
Body modification by surgeries and injections.
2.8k words
3.61
12.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young woman finished her last year in school and decided to become a professional Bimbo. She found her sugar daddy online who was so in love with her to get her on that road.

Introduction:

The young woman's name is Oksana. Her beauty is already outstanding. An hourglass figure, 165cm tall, slightly over 50kg, dark hair.

Oksana did a lot of research on the internet in the past year to accomplished her goal to become a professional bimbo. She found her sugar daddy 'Mike' one day on a private page. They chatted a lot and came to a conclusion to setup a path for Oksana's makeover to become a bimbo.

Chapter one, planning the future result:

After discussing all options they put a list together for the final result for Oksana's transformation.

The list:

1. growing her hair to her waistline

2. get eye surgery to pop her eyes wide open, maybe not even able to close them

3. Cheek implants to accent her face line

4. Lip fillers to the maximum possible size.

5. Breast augmentation to the maximum possible size

6. Waist reduction to the minimum possible

7. Butt implants as big a possible

8. Hip reconstruction to as wide as possible

9. Leg lengthening to get her tall

10. Foot surgery to reduce her shoe size

Chapter two, details of changes:

1. growing hair to her waistline

This should be simple and taken as an ongoing progress since the full transformation will take time anyways. Just taking care of the hair and using the best care products to give her healthy long dark hair.

2. Eye surgery

The final result should be a wide open eye and not be able to close it fully long time only a 'blinking' is accepted to keep it moisture.

3. Cheek fillers

The cheek fillers will be injected over time so the skin can be adjusted. A monthly dose of 10ml of filler should be arranged. The goal would be around 200ml in each cheek.

4. Lip fillers

The lip fillers will be also an ongoing process over the whole time. The amount will be another 10ml per month. The goal should be lips as big as they would hit her nose and the same amount for her bottom lip. She might be not able to clearly speak anymore or have difficulties with eating. But both agreed that beauty comes first, so everything else Oksana have to find an adjustment.

5. Breast augmentation

Starting with her 75C boob size making it a little easier to work with.

They decided to put breast expanders into her breasts, so that size increasing becomes 'easy' in the future.

The first surgery should be done immediately so that she will reach her goal of having 10000cc of saline in each of her breast.

6. Waist reduction

Because the healing takes a long time they decide to go for rip removal and taking 6 rips out. After that she will get an internal corset. A new technology which shows awesome results. They hope to give Oksana a 35cm waist.

7. Butt implants

The butt implant surgery will start soon too. It is unusual but they decided to get expanders in her butt as well to get the maximum result for her. They are thinking to get her to 30000cc in total. In combination she will get internal support 'pants' planted into her butt to support the massive weight and to project her butt to the maximum.

8. Hip reconstruction

This will be the first surgery at all. The hip bones will be broken and some rods installed for permanent adjustment over the time. The goal is to double the with of her hip to give enough support for her butt implants. This will take probably two years to accomplish.

9. Leg lengthening

The leg lengthening process will be started immediately too to give her enough time to 'grow'. It will be performed in one of the famous Russian clinics to get her to a height of 185cm. They figured it can be done together with the hip reconstruction and foot surgery. She will be most likely in the hospital for the next 2 years anyway so time is not an issue.

10. Foot surgery

Her actual shoe size is EU 40. So they are planning to reduce the size to EU36 with an arch adjustment. This adjustment will restrict her foot to stay permanently in an angle so she has to wear at least 8cm heels for walking. She also will receive training to accomplish walking in ballet heels.

To describe her final 'look' you can estimate this:

Her face will be dominated by huge lips and cheeks with eyes starring at you.

Her breast implants will be so big to expect a circumference of around 240cm. With permanently support by an external corset according to her fashion desires at that time. The corset will give her maximum projection to the front. They are aiming for 70cm projection.

The tiny waist will be visible all time by the corset mentioned above.

Her final hip circumference will be estimated to 350cm.

The legs will be slim with a nice shaping to her large butt and hips.

She will gain weight for sure, but they are hoping to stay below 100kg so that her bone structure can handle it.

Chapter three, surgery begins

Oksana woke up the morning of surgery in a Russian hospital where she got prepared the day before. She will stay here for the next 2 years till her goals are accomplished.

Today they are starting with surgery on her legs, feet and hips. Because this will take the longest to heal. After one week they will do her rip removal and putting her breast implants in. Another week later they will start with the lip and cheek fillers. This will be then an ongoing process till the goal is reached. The foot surgery should be accomplished today. So training can start in one month from today.

Chapter four, first day of surgery

Big day today. The doctors start working on her foot. To reduce the size they want to cut a section out of the bone and remove the smallest toe to slim the foot. She will have in the future only four toes per foot.

They will reduce the tendon, so that the foot will stay in an 30degree angle. So walking barefoot will be not possible anymore. Oksana has to wear at least shoes with 8cm heels to walk safely around.

The legs will be extended by 20cm in total. Her current leg length is 98cm outside. The new length will be 118cm. For this purpose the Russian doctors using their own method. The legs will be broken in four different spots and then an outside frame installed. This frame will be adjusted every week to slowly increase the length of the bones.

To widen the hip, the pelvic bone will be broken and an external frame installed. Based on the same system which get used for the legs. the procedure will take 2 years and they are estimating to widen the hip around 30cm.

When Oksana woke up that day she didn't felt any paine. The doctors running painkiller intravenous. From now on she will be in bed for the next 2 years. Later in time she might be able to move around. She is so happy after the first day of surgery and can not believe that she is finally realizing her dream.

Chapter five, one week later

Her pain from the first part of surgery kept to a minimum to not influence the healing process. Today is the day for removing her 6 rip bones and implanting her breast expander with an initial fill of 1000cc.

Oksana is still excited about her transformation. For her it was easy to get to 'sleep' for the next big step.

The doctors started with the rip removal and with the building of the internal corset for her life long support. Without the corset she wouldn't be able to stand upright anymore. The whole surgery took about 6 hours and another 2 hour for putting the breast expanders into her chest. The filling was another hour on top of it.

When Oksana woke up she definitely felt the change to her body. First thing she notice was the increased chest size and weight. The pain was little because of the ongoing infusion of pain killers into her body. Everything was swollen and she couldn't imagine how she was looking in a few month.

The doctors told her that the surgery was a huge success and that they were able to reduce her waistline to 32cm because of the internal corset.

She couldn't believe it first, but was more then happy to hear it.

They also mentioned that the expanders went in without complication and that they filled them already to 1200cc each.

The next steps to get her to the desired size of 10000cc each, will be a fill every week of 500cc. Her skin will receive a special treatment to accomplish the necessary stretching. Because of the foot, leg and hip surgery she will be not able to walk for the first year. So they are not dealing with the external corset she will need to support her new breast size at this time.

Chapter 6, another week later

Today will be the first time Oksana will get injections into her cheeks and lips. She is all excited about, because she will be only local 'iced' and can watch the whole process live!

Starting with 10ml filler in each of her cheeks and another 10ml for her upper and lower lip. After that she will get full anesthesia to perform her eye surgery. This process is a secret of this hospital and will be not described in detail.

When Oksana woke up the eyes where wide open. She tried to close them, but were only able to 'blink' with them. That was the result she wanted to have. Her happiness increased dramatical.

Chapter 7, daily routine

Every day Oksana will get some injections. Either in her lips, cheeks or breast implants.

Another task is to adjust the frame screws on her legs and hips.

Oksana is every day so happy because of the progress she is making.

Chapter 8, result after 2month

Here are the results after 2month of treatment:

- Cheeks: Each side has already 80ml of filler inside

- Lips: The upper and lower lip has also 80ml of filler inside each

- Breast: Her skin adjusted more then expected so the doctor was able to fill another 800cc in each of her breast expanders.

- Hip: the hip got widened already 3cm

- Legs: her legs increased 1,5cm in height

Chapter 9, butt implants

Today is surgery day for her butt implants

Oksana will be moved to a new bed. This is custom made for her. It has openings in the bottom for her already huge breast. The next 2 weeks after surgery she is only able to lay on her front. The butt implants have to settle in and then the filling can begin.

The surgery took 4 hours. This included placing the butt expander and do an initial fill of 500cc each.

When Oksana woke up she smiled and keep her good mood going. Excited having all surgeries done now, she is looking forward to 'grow' over the next almost 2 years.

Chapter 10, result after 3 month

Here are the results after 3 month of treatment:

- Cheeks: Each side has already 120ml of filler inside

- Lips: The upper and lower lip has also 120ml of filler inside each

- Breast: 3000cc in each of her breast expanders.

- Hip: the hip got widened already 5cm

- Butt implants: Another 1000cc got added just today in each butt cheek

- Legs: her legs increased 3cm in height

Chapter 11, result after 6 month

Here are the results after 6 month of treatment:

- Cheeks: Each side has accomplished the 200ml of filler inside

- Lips: The upper and lower lip has archived 240ml of filler and is hitting now the nose as expected.

- Breast: 6000cc in each of her breast expanders.

- Hip: the hip got widened to 10cm

- Butt implants: Now the hip is wider already so the doctor was able to increase the amount of saline. The total amount in each butt cheek is now 8000cc.

- Legs: her legs increased 6cm in height

Chapter 12, result after 12 month

Here are the results after 12 month of treatment:

- Breast: Her skin around her breast is stretching way better then expected, so Oksana and her Doctor decide to keep filling the expander. The expander are rated for 30000cc each, so there is room enough. Today Oksana has 12000cc in each of her breast.

- Hip: the hip got widened to 20cm

- Butt implants: The total amount in each butt cheek is now 30000cc. This expander is rated for 50000cc, so Oksana want to keep filling it. She was concerned that her butt will look to small in comparison to her boobs which are now double in size then originally planned.

- Legs: her legs increased 18cm in height

Chapter 13, result after 18 month

Here are the results after 18 month of treatment:

- Breast: Today Oksana received her last fillup and reached 20000cc in each of her breast. That is more then double of the planned volume. She is more then happy with the result!

- Hip: the hip got widened to 30cm

- Butt implants: As we see a good progress around her breast, so her but cheeks a re doing good too. The total amount in each butt cheek is now 40000cc.

- Legs: her legs increased to the final length of 118cm.

Chapter 14, result after 2 years

Here are the results after 2 years of treatment:

- Hip: Because the process to widen her hip went well the doctor kept going. Todays result is 40cm and is finally done.

- Butt implants: The total amount in each butt cheek reached today 50000cc and is finally done too.

Chapter 15, Oksana get her corset

Today is the last step to fulfill Oksana's bimbo dream.

With the delivery of the corset she will be now able to stand up and get used to her new body. The corset is special made and will give her maximum support of her breast. The corset is very long and covers the top part of her hips. The waist is tightened to 32cm. Because the breast need a lot of support the corset is an overbust corset. The lining is special made and fully breathable. The outside looks like black leather. Because of the length of the corset, Oksana will be not able to bend her back anymore. The bending has to be done with her legs.

After the corset got fitted to Oksana's new body she tried to stand up for the first time. Quickly realizing that she need her 8cm high heels to stand!

Standing with her new proportions is already a challenge, but walking is almost impossible at this time. She has to learn it again.

Chapter 16, Bimbo Oksana

This is how Oksana is looking after the 2 year treatment:

The face is not recognizable any more. The huge lips dominating her face. The cheek bones are pronounced to the maximum and her eyes starring at you to almost killing you. Her hair reached her waist and got very thick and healthy. To make her life more comfortable Oksana keeps her hair in a single braid.

Her breast is the most dominating feature. Because the implant is filled with double the amount which was planned, the projection got to 120cm to the front and her circumference is now 300cm. Lucky for her that her new corset takes the whole weight. She feels almost nothing other then a disbalance to the front.

The waist is so tiny with her 32cm in circumference that you might think Oksana will break in 2 pieces any time.

Her hip is another main feature. From side to side it measures now 140cm and 420cm in circumference. The projection to the back is 120cm.

With having the longest legs possible, her overall height is now 185 cm plus the 8cm minimum heel height. She feels like towering over everything.

Her shoe size is now EU36 and she has to wear shoes all the time for walking with a minimum of 8cm heel.

One goal which didn't got accomplished was her weight: She weights now 130kg!

Mike congratulated her with a huge party, were she was presented to hundreds of guests. Her career as a bimbo is from now on unstoppable. She will stay in one of Mikes houses to keep working on her appearance and get used to moving around safely and 'natural'.